Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,369 members, 7,861,016 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:05 PM

Bandits Convert Classrooms To Hideout In Zamfara - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bandits Convert Classrooms To Hideout In Zamfara (21312 Views)

Soldiers Swoop On IPOB/ESN Hideout In Anambra, Recover Arms (Photos) / Soldiers Raid Militants' Hideout In Rivers, Recover Arms And Ammunition / Troops Renovate Road Leading To Boko Haram Hideout In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bandits Convert Classrooms To Hideout In Zamfara by Elhabeeb1(m): 9:27am On Sep 08, 2021
[quote author=gimakon2 post=105603600]

Which Nigerian army? What kind of crack are you even smoking?[/quotyou should stop smoking your dirty crack oya, enjoy.

Re: Bandits Convert Classrooms To Hideout In Zamfara by AuwalYusuf812(m): 9:27am On Sep 08, 2021
Another development in Zamfara undecided
Re: Bandits Convert Classrooms To Hideout In Zamfara by gimakon2(m): 9:29am On Sep 08, 2021
Lovenorth:

Are you the bandits or the Ipob terrorists spokesperson?

grin grin grin

You are stupid. Honestly. You are really stupid.
Ok Boko Haram has lived with us for 20 years , what has your darling Nigerian Army done?
Fulani herdsmen has lived with us for how many years what has your Nigerian Army done?
Ok , let me tell you what your Nigerian Army can do, Kill unarmed civilians at Lekki tollgate for protesting against police brutality in Nigeria, Or the Shitte crisis where they massacred over 4000 people and detained their leader for No justified reason.

When I say you are stupid, its hard to accept, but accept it. You obviously dont know anything.
Fulani supporter of APC.
Anuofia.
Re: Bandits Convert Classrooms To Hideout In Zamfara by Lovenorth: 9:50am On Sep 08, 2021
gimakon2:

grin grin grin

You are stupid. Honestly. You are really stupid.
Ok Boko Haram has lived with us for 20 years , what has your darling Nigerian Army done?
Fulani herdsmen has lived with us for how many years what has your Nigerian Army done?
Ok , let me tell you what your Nigerian Army can do, Kill unarmed civilians at Lekki tollgate for protesting against police brutality in Nigeria, Or the Shitte crisis where they massacred over 4000 people and detained their leader for No justified reason.

When I say you are stupid, its hard to accept, but accept it. You obviously dont know anything.
Fulani supporter of APC.
Anuofia.
Your behavior sounds that of Ipob terrorists, sorry I understand your pains and suffering, it is not easy to be an Ipob terrorist, pls do not ever stop that your sit at-home order I like it grin
Re: Bandits Convert Classrooms To Hideout In Zamfara by Selfmotivated: 11:08am On Sep 08, 2021
This country has gone to the dogs... Fulanization of this country spell doom for all and sundry. We should pray this terrorist government tenure end.
Re: Bandits Convert Classrooms To Hideout In Zamfara by NelviusGrey(m): 11:10am On Sep 08, 2021
Issorite...
Re: Bandits Convert Classrooms To Hideout In Zamfara by Serialchiller(f): 11:27am On Sep 08, 2021
This country is finished
Re: Bandits Convert Classrooms To Hideout In Zamfara by Rastaramsey(m): 2:09pm On Sep 08, 2021
Tony3245:
This is Nigeria...the government no send o

God help us.

Kindly check my signature

The government are the ones perpetrating the act so how would they care �
Re: Bandits Convert Classrooms To Hideout In Zamfara by Rastaramsey(m): 2:11pm On Sep 08, 2021
Damnn niggar
This is turning into a fucking war zone
My brothers, rise up and get a source of protection
Re: Bandits Convert Classrooms To Hideout In Zamfara by Agboriotejoye(m): 2:55pm On Sep 08, 2021
That means Gumi was right

The bandits want to go to school
Re: Bandits Convert Classrooms To Hideout In Zamfara by mfm04622: 3:20pm On Sep 08, 2021
SarkinYarki:

I have lived in all corners of Zamfara for your information and I still have friends there

My Friends unit encounters them all the time and they just move aside and let them pass because of their large numbers

...even a Nairalander here encountered them and even opened a thread on it ( see thread below ) and they had to park am allow the convoy of bandits to pass and they bandits didn't even attck them

https://www.nairaland.com/6691907/lucky-experience-bandits-along-sokoto-gusau

Go and read the story again.
The writer's vehicle did not STOP. Also, the bandits later hijacked 3 buses.
From the writeup, the bandits were meeting at a point before launching their attack.
Re: Bandits Convert Classrooms To Hideout In Zamfara by labisibrass(m): 4:35pm On Sep 08, 2021
mfm04622:

Do you live in the North? No!

Do you even realize how stupid that write up is? Bandits, known to be primarily kidnappers will be going out to raid (kidnap victims), they will pass vehicles, the vehicles will not attempt to run away, will leave the roads for the kidnappers. The kidnappers too will not attempt to kidnap willing victims that are waiting for them?
How reasonable does that sound to you?
They live or hide in the bush, where there is no road. Their victims are primarily in villages not connected by roads. Do you know why they favour motorcycles? It is because they don't need can use them where there are no roads.
Next time think before ranting

Be calming down. The poster you quoted just said the absolute truth and nothing but the truth. Girls in zamfara prefer to date bandits to normal guys these days because they're the big boys in town who can afford them the luxuries they crave. Not all girls though but I'm very sure of what I'm saying. Don't attack people anyhow if you're not sure either.
Re: Bandits Convert Classrooms To Hideout In Zamfara by mfm04622: 4:42pm On Sep 08, 2021
labisibrass:

Be calming down. The poster you quoted just said the absolute truth and nothing but the truth. Girls in zamfara prefer to date bandits to normal guys these days because they're the big boys in town who can afford them the luxuries they crave. Not all girls though but I'm very sure of what I'm saying. Don't attack people anyhow if you're not sure either.

matter of girls and bandits is another thing.

Have you seen or heard where potential victims park by the roadsides for kidnappers to kidnap them? Or where the kidnappers then ignore the willing victims to go after other victims? Explain am make I understand ooo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Update On The Ongoing Imota Rice Mill Project In Lagos / My Thoughts On President Tinubu’s Speech On The Economy - Dr Joe Abah / Kano Mass Wedding: Ganduje To Marry Off 1,520 Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.