Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,101 members, 7,852,735 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 03:30 AM

What Actions Made You Believe He/she Will Be Your Ex? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Actions Made You Believe He/she Will Be Your Ex? (24955 Views)

As A Christian Do You Believe He's Right. Pic Attached / What Actions Will You Take If You Caught Your Spouse In Bed With Your House Help / What Did He Do That Made You Believe He Is Serious Or The One? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Actions Made You Believe He/she Will Be Your Ex? by Penboy: 12:05pm On Sep 09, 2021
Fiscus105:

The jumoke im talking, if i call her to come meet me, 9pm, if she comes, she must complain of hunger, she must drink 2 Origin, she must take pepper soup (cat fish) etc

Did she school in OAU?
Re: What Actions Made You Believe He/she Will Be Your Ex? by almarthins(m): 12:05pm On Sep 09, 2021
She told if I would let her meet a man that can that can meet her needs. It became clear to me that I have olosho as girlfriend. I come dey reason how I go quit till the opportunity came.

6 Likes

Re: What Actions Made You Believe He/she Will Be Your Ex? by Fiscus105(m): 12:05pm On Sep 09, 2021
Penboy:

Did she school in OAU?

Noooooooo
Re: What Actions Made You Believe He/she Will Be Your Ex? by Sparklinglyte(m): 12:09pm On Sep 09, 2021
She started double dating you know what I'm saying i bought her this bought her that some girls are never satisfied

7 Likes

Re: What Actions Made You Believe He/she Will Be Your Ex? by fcbgotel(m): 12:10pm On Sep 09, 2021
Don't really have any.

Have not been in relationship before.

Am more concerned with my education.

But have learnt a lot from nairalanders experience under this thread.

But my question is, Can one really find a perfect partner who is almost complete ?

8 Likes

Re: What Actions Made You Believe He/she Will Be Your Ex? by Penboy: 12:11pm On Sep 09, 2021
Fiscus105:

Noooooooo

Okay.. This Jumoke is different.
But same characteristics
Re: What Actions Made You Believe He/she Will Be Your Ex? by Appetizerbmaz(m): 12:12pm On Sep 09, 2021
ESANMEA:
He saw a nice pair of Christian Louboutin shoes online and he said if he's ever going to marry, his woman would wear it on their wedding day.. cry cry
what do you mean dear lol
Re: What Actions Made You Believe He/she Will Be Your Ex? by Nobody: 12:19pm On Sep 09, 2021
foleskay:
The moment she told me I would be d one washing my clothes by myself that she has a soft hands that can't wash men's clothes grin
She even said I'd also be the one to be cooking the moment shes pregnant. She was damn serious about it.
I just had to ghost her gradually until I moved on from her.

Very lazy girl. 31 yr old for that matter undecided
woman was created to be the help meet, never the head of the home. It is beyond shameful to see a generation of young men, who abdicate the duties of being the head and overseer of the home to a woman. Very shameful

7 Likes

Re: What Actions Made You Believe He/she Will Be Your Ex? by Fiscus105(m): 12:21pm On Sep 09, 2021
Penboy:

Okay.. This Jumoke is different.
But same characteristics

Jumoke im saying in our discussion, for past six years, apart from me, she never had 3 mouths complete and continuous relationship. And l used to mock her and attributed it to her way of gluttony.

Though, she hinged it on my stinginess.

1 Like

Re: What Actions Made You Believe He/she Will Be Your Ex? by nokspos: 12:21pm On Sep 09, 2021
Bro i understand, but its all about test sometimes. If i offer to cook and she declined and cooked it her self , that would have also up her rating
Rubbiish:

I don't blame her, but u!
Was she sick? Was she pregnant?
Why would u cook & still be the one to serve her? What message were u trying pass across to her? Since na u cook, at least u for let her dish the food. Often times we men are the ones responsible for women disrespectful & lazy attitude!

3 Likes

Re: What Actions Made You Believe He/she Will Be Your Ex? by Juicy001: 12:22pm On Sep 09, 2021
tayewomi:
when she infect me with gonorrhea,and i saw the signs on her vjay,but man wan taste raw kpomo. never will i do that again.though i knack am second time with rubber after telling her to treat herself,i discovered she didn't treat herself during the second knack,cause i saw the signs again na so i jakpa oooo,chaiii i took injection three days 4 crime wey i no know..

Pls what are the signs?
Kindly enlighten us plissss grin
Re: What Actions Made You Believe He/she Will Be Your Ex? by djranking00(m): 12:22pm On Sep 09, 2021
Tenshades:
When I saw pictures and names of two guys she sent to her mum for assessment on whatsapp.

Her mama say make she do background check on them wella.

Same woman wey know say her daughter dey date me.

I let d woman know say I don see the stunt she dey pull.

Weerey deny am with fake story.

They are both past tense now.

I had a situation like dis 2 years ago I pretended not to know about it....I stop giving her money and stuffs then increase the tempo of the sex fucking her any how like a hoe

The bitch left my house 2 days before her introduction after dating for 3 years
I'm living comfortable

22 Likes

Re: What Actions Made You Believe He/she Will Be Your Ex? by Bahamas95(m): 12:27pm On Sep 09, 2021
NO 1 ex.....She can't cook and wasn't willing to learn. Always forming over sabi whenever I try to teach her.

NO 2 ex.....Too wasteful, she once told me she doesn't eat day break soup. That her soup must be fresh. Even if I get money like Dangote I nor go make dat mistake go marry someone like her. Tomorrow she fit tell me say she nor dey use car pass one month.

NO 3 ex.....I saw desperation in her and not true love. I don't want someone to get married to me outa her own selfish interest.

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Actions Made You Believe He/she Will Be Your Ex? by Hotzone(m): 12:31pm On Sep 09, 2021
Lesbian friends loved my girl more then I do so I move

4 Likes

Re: What Actions Made You Believe He/she Will Be Your Ex? by 3310adeb: 12:31pm On Sep 09, 2021
Ayo2004:
She follows Tonto Dikeh and Annie Idibia on Instagram
Mo sare japa grin

plus iyabo ojo,,,,,, lol

4 Likes

Re: What Actions Made You Believe He/she Will Be Your Ex? by Soulmate25: 12:33pm On Sep 09, 2021
I developed cold feet after 2wks of dating her, she told her family members. Brought her younger ones to my place for assistance, i had little or no time to myself. Ladies, dnt show a guy how desperate u are to settle down with him. Let him do d asking. Know ur boundary and just be urself.

11 Likes

Re: What Actions Made You Believe He/she Will Be Your Ex? by May1st: 12:34pm On Sep 09, 2021
Shop your authentic foot wears from the official retail partner for Adidas and Skechers. Visit www.shopbcode.com
Re: What Actions Made You Believe He/she Will Be Your Ex? by mrkings84(m): 12:37pm On Sep 09, 2021
foleskay:

Nothing bad in this, if she's only fnvking you.

My brother how do I know na?
We don't stay in the same location, we only talk on phone, chats then she visits once in a while......

As soon as she arrives, the first thing is sex, and she must cum B4 she let you be, then when u are asleep in the night after a about 2 rounds B4 going to bed, she wakes u up around 4am for early morning smackdown...... Remember, in each round she must cum and this doesn't take a little effort to achieve......

My brother, I looked at the whole matter then I discover it wasn't gonna work..... As I talk, we are ex not because we offended ourselves.....

19 Likes

Re: What Actions Made You Believe He/she Will Be Your Ex? by Munzy14(m): 12:40pm On Sep 09, 2021
SmellySperm:
Changed my name from bae to oga solo
Thank God it's not solo fish...grin grin

Re: What Actions Made You Believe He/she Will Be Your Ex? by TheSexLover(m): 12:43pm On Sep 09, 2021
Bae change my name from LOML to Big SIS��� I off

As I go her WhatsApp to go look for file I see big Sis... I come check na me ooo���

19 Likes

Re: What Actions Made You Believe He/she Will Be Your Ex? by Bamzyriches451: 12:43pm On Sep 09, 2021
Damn
Babe don't wanna see me near any girl
Re: What Actions Made You Believe He/she Will Be Your Ex? by BRATISLAVA: 12:44pm On Sep 09, 2021
Bahamas95:
NO 1 ex.....She can't cook and wasn't willing to learn. Always forming over sabi whenever I try to teach her.

NO 2 ex.....Too wasteful, she once told me she doesn't eat day break soup. That her soup must be fresh. Even if I get money like Dangote I nor go make dat mistake go marry someone like her. Tomorrow she fit tell me say she nor dey use car pass one month.

NO 3 ex.....I saw desperation in her and not true love. I don't want someone to get married to me outa her own selfish interest.

So what if she couldn't cook?

When men can't make money, they expect women to stick with them. But once a woman can't cook, what do you think the response is?

2 Likes

Re: What Actions Made You Believe He/she Will Be Your Ex? by phemmyfour: 12:52pm On Sep 09, 2021
Dilijingsly:
Mine: she started acting like semi-god
she's a bad handwriting, cannot operate a smartphone

1 Like

Re: What Actions Made You Believe He/she Will Be Your Ex? by Bahamas95(m): 12:54pm On Sep 09, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

So what if she couldn't cook?

When men can't make money, they expect women to stick with them. But once a woman can't cook, what do you think the response is?
If she can't cook she should go back to her father's house! I can't be eating outside everyday when I have a wife at home. Cooking is one of her responsibilities while my own is to provide the money.

As for the money part I have no reason to be poor as long as I have my hands to work. I have never begged anyone for money and will never do it......Man wey nor get money nor suppose think about marriage in the first place, shikena!

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Actions Made You Believe He/she Will Be Your Ex? by Munzy14(m): 12:54pm On Sep 09, 2021
Iyaebe:
He locks his phone and I'm a chronic privacy intruder.
But how do people who claim to love each other, lock their phones from themselves?

8 Likes

Re: What Actions Made You Believe He/she Will Be Your Ex? by placeofallure(f): 12:57pm On Sep 09, 2021
Nebes:
Ex 1.
She never declined any offer of food. You want rice? Yes. You want shawarma, cake and ice cream? Yes. You want stout? Yes. You want roasted fish? Yes. You want biscuit and malt? Yes. You want eggs? Yes. There is only one can of coke left in the fridge; bring it. Ah ah! All in one day!!! I definitely don’t want to see you again.

Ex 2.
I was the only angel in her sight and she could do anything for me. But babe’s 2nd name was quarrel. She was never at peace with any other person I know. I knew I was marking time with her. I can’t come and be settling quarrels everyday. Moreover, one day I will become the target of her negative energy. Babe is an ex today!!!

About your exes, you are right. Gluttony isn't especially nice on a woman.
Then the other one ehn! Hmmmn! I congratulate you for borrowing yourself sense. More sense to your head!

2 Likes

Re: What Actions Made You Believe He/she Will Be Your Ex? by foleskay(m): 12:57pm On Sep 09, 2021
Lollittaa:

woman was created to be the help meet, never the head of the home. It is beyond shameful to see a generation of young men, who abdicate the duties of being the head and overseer of the home to a woman. Very shameful
So its d duty of d man to wash clothes. Abeg spear me undecided

2 Likes

Re: What Actions Made You Believe He/she Will Be Your Ex? by Munzy14(m): 12:57pm On Sep 09, 2021
snarkynehne:
I tried but it could't work... Ah! that guy can do! if he start licking plate ehn, it will be like my soul wants to leave my body, i will start speaking in toungues and goosebumps will full my body... Na so i reason am oh, i prefer glorious passing to pleasure passing. Na so i japa oh

Re: What Actions Made You Believe He/she Will Be Your Ex? by tayewomi(m): 12:58pm On Sep 09, 2021
Saig:

Baba what are the signs. How do you know she has it. How does it look like
ok pappy,anytime u see whitish fluid it will be like milk liquid on the girl parts just run 4 ur life,check her panties it will be heavily wet,the whitish stuffs like milk,then it means she has gonorrhea,thanks

4 Likes

Re: What Actions Made You Believe He/she Will Be Your Ex? by tayewomi(m): 1:00pm On Sep 09, 2021
saintruky:

What signs did u see on her vjay?

If she had treated herself,would u still be dating now?
yes now i left her cause she didn't treat herself,i even tried to give her part of the treatment money but she's unwilling to treat herself dts wy i jakpa.
Re: What Actions Made You Believe He/she Will Be Your Ex? by tayewomi(m): 1:03pm On Sep 09, 2021
Hassanmaye:

So just imagine but do you know we have men that beg to suck V.jay
ahhh if u suck gonorrhea vjay ur head go swell

1 Like

Re: What Actions Made You Believe He/she Will Be Your Ex? by Nobody: 1:03pm On Sep 09, 2021
Munzy14:

But how do people who claim to love each other, lock their phones from themselves?
When a man begin to lock his phones then there's something fishy he's hiding. Lovers ain't truly lovers anymore

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I'm 15 And My Boyfriend Is 20: Is That Right Or Wrong? / My Temperamental Girlfriend / 7 Benefits Of Marrying A Virgin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.