Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,553 members, 7,847,303 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 03:01 PM

What Actions Made You Believe He/she Will Be Your Ex? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Actions Made You Believe He/she Will Be Your Ex? (24943 Views)

As A Christian Do You Believe He's Right. Pic Attached / What Actions Will You Take If You Caught Your Spouse In Bed With Your House Help / What Did He Do That Made You Believe He Is Serious Or The One? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Actions Made You Believe He/she Will Be Your Ex? by nokspos: 11:59am On Sep 22, 2021
you didn't get the point, i acted like i didn't see it and she let it slide. its not just rice , rice and stew , that decent portion that could make the room start smelling after few days and you will be wondering where the smell is coming from. A normal human being shouldn't ignore such. its either she's naturally dirty or she's being wicked or less concern since its not her room . Anyone who could show this kind of act can do worse things in life that is not even food or cleanliness related. i don't know how to further explain thing thing.

DonroxyII:
Dude anyway, you did well but attimes you for clear her doubt .... Tell her to pick her rice ... Me will frankly say it .......!

There is time for romance and time for frankness !!...

Be Frank when the need be ... a woman is even expecting it from you, that's why she looked at you for clue !! ... If you ask her now, maybe she also sees you as a SIMP ... Complicated specie!

So if she now has other specs you can't do without, you will now ex her because she spilled rice cheesy

Your wife can do the same shey u go divorce her ni ....

1 Like

Re: What Actions Made You Believe He/she Will Be Your Ex? by DonroxyII: 4:58pm On Sep 22, 2021
nokspos:
you didn't get the point, i acted like i didn't see it and she let it slide. its not just rice , rice and stew , that decent portion that could make the room start smelling after few days and you will be wondering where the smell is coming from. A normal human being shouldn't ignore such. its either she's naturally dirty or she's being wicked or less concern since its not her room . Anyone who could show this kind of act can do worse things in life that is not even food or cleanliness related. i don't know how to further explain thing thing.

I'm not faulting your judgement about leaving her but I'm saying .... You should have told her ......

It's just funny a girl get axed because she dropped rice and stew on the bed grin not other things grin

1 Like

Re: What Actions Made You Believe He/she Will Be Your Ex? by Chinehz(f): 7:42pm On Sep 22, 2021
Osashalom:

You see any lady with that sentimental line of I can't suffer in my father's house and suffer in your house! Run from them without wearing shoes, e get why! You can think of shoes when you are in safe distance from her.
grin grin grin
Uncle haba nah grin grin
I don laugh die.. but seriously speaking,who wan suffer grin grin
Re: What Actions Made You Believe He/she Will Be Your Ex? by Chinehz(f): 7:46pm On Sep 22, 2021
SmellySperm:
Changed my name from bae to oga solo
Shuuuuu grin grin grin
Your name no be solo again? cheesy
That's something I can do very well grin grin
Re: What Actions Made You Believe He/she Will Be Your Ex? by Osashalom: 8:22pm On Sep 22, 2021
Chinehz:

grin grin grin
Uncle haba nah grin grin
I don laugh die.. but seriously speaking,who wan suffer grin grin
Auntie you won't understand.......
Re: What Actions Made You Believe He/she Will Be Your Ex? by Nobody: 8:28pm On Sep 22, 2021
Chinehz:

Shuuuuu grin grin grin
Your name no be solo again? cheesy
That's something I can do very well grin grin
Chai then you're not a good lover. I love dating a romantic girl
Re: What Actions Made You Believe He/she Will Be Your Ex? by Chinehz(f): 8:45pm On Sep 22, 2021
Osashalom:

Auntie you won't understand.......
Lol..... okay ooh

1 Like

Re: What Actions Made You Believe He/she Will Be Your Ex? by Chinehz(f): 8:47pm On Sep 22, 2021
SmellySperm:

Chai then you're not a good lover. I love dating a romantic girl
Smiles...... really smiley
Re: What Actions Made You Believe He/she Will Be Your Ex? by Okoroawusa: 9:29pm On Sep 22, 2021
Bubbblez:
He would get angry and send me out of his house anytime I refused sex.Claiming he’s my boyfriend and has the right to have sex anytime he wants to.lol. Could endure other things but not that
How would you feel if he doesn't give you money anytime you want?
Re: What Actions Made You Believe He/she Will Be Your Ex? by Nobody: 10:55pm On Sep 22, 2021
Chinehz:

Smiles...... really smiley
Yes na. You on WhatsApp?
Re: What Actions Made You Believe He/she Will Be Your Ex? by nokspos: 5:41am On Sep 23, 2021
My brother social media has made most of these girls to lost their common sense o, for a girl to even be pressing her phone while you are in the kitchen cooking for her, even me has a man won't do that to a lady if she was the one cooking. so off-course there has been other things, you know this thing when you've been doubting if its going to work or not , then one little thing will just trigger all your vengeance
DonroxyII:
I'm not faulting your judgement about leaving her but I'm saying .... You should have told her ......

It's just funny a girl get axed because she dropped rice and stew on the bed grin not other things grin

1 Like

Re: What Actions Made You Believe He/she Will Be Your Ex? by DukeJoe17: 7:57am On Sep 23, 2021
MufasaLion:

You dated a mobile brothel.

My niggar got down raw with his babe but after almost two weeks he couldn't urinate again.

He confronted her and she said that she had never sleep with another person since she met him.

He asked a nurse about the possibility of that and she says that she might contact it from the toilet.
He asked me and I told him that they were all lying that Dy babe dy bang raw steady steady.

Oga you Dy follow see this kind lies?
Re: What Actions Made You Believe He/she Will Be Your Ex? by Chinehz(f): 1:17pm On Sep 23, 2021
SmellySperm:

Yes na. You on WhatsApp?
Yes sir....
Dem dey do give away on WhatsApp grin grin
Re: What Actions Made You Believe He/she Will Be Your Ex? by Nobody: 1:22pm On Sep 23, 2021
Chinehz:

Yes sir....
Dem dey do give away on WhatsApp grin grin
Lols...na me wan do the giveaway na. Oya drop ur number mk we be friends jor grin
Re: What Actions Made You Believe He/she Will Be Your Ex? by Chinehz(f): 1:24pm On Sep 23, 2021
SmellySperm:

Lols...na me wan do the giveaway na. Oya drop ur number mk we be friends jor grin
Lol...drop your own make I holla you grin
Re: What Actions Made You Believe He/she Will Be Your Ex? by Nobody: 1:29pm On Sep 23, 2021
Chinehz:

Lol...drop your own make I holla you grin
Zelo7zelo65two35nine1zelo hola grin
Re: What Actions Made You Believe He/she Will Be Your Ex? by Chinehz(f): 1:47pm On Sep 23, 2021
SmellySperm:

Zelo7zelo65two35nine1zelo hola grin
Just hollaed you grin grin
Re: What Actions Made You Believe He/she Will Be Your Ex? by MufasaLion: 3:21pm On Sep 23, 2021
DukeJoe17:

My niggar got down raw with his babe but after almost two weeks he couldn't urinate again.

He confronted her and she said that she had never sleep with another person since she met him.

He asked a nurse about the possibility of that and she says that she might contact it from the toilet.
He asked me and I told him that they were all lying that Dy babe dy bang raw steady steady.

Oga you Dy follow see this kind lies?

grin grin grin

Only a fool will believe such lies.
Re: What Actions Made You Believe He/she Will Be Your Ex? by Cromagnon: 11:33pm On Sep 26, 2021
Bolarineliza202:

Number undecided undecided
Is there anything like number in this world grin wink
Dm
Hemail
Handle
Hadress

Contact

1 Like

Re: What Actions Made You Believe He/she Will Be Your Ex? by olamoses75(m): 11:47pm On Sep 26, 2021
After dating for like 3months, though distance relationship, and we have concluded having a serious relationship. Hanging out like twice, She came all the way from Lagos to Ibadan, I entertained her, night came and I asked what we should take for dinner, she insisted we go to a restaurant to get food cus she can't cook, even though I have foodstuffs. OK, we went to the restaurant together, she said she can't eat there but would like to have take away, I succumbed and also asked for take away. You won't believe I was the one that carried both our foods from the restaurant to the house, she didn't even offer to carry it, and I was expecting she'll offer to help. Now it's bed time, I'm not the type that lay bed before sleeping cus sometimes i ended up sleeping on the rug, but i managed to spread the bedsheet somehow just because of her, but the bitch claims i didn't spread it well, and she would sleep at the side that was well spread, and that was exactly what she did. Though we had a lot of fun midnight. I had to tell her I have somewhere to go so that she can leave, she finally left and i made up my mind never to see her again, not for dating anyways
Re: What Actions Made You Believe He/she Will Be Your Ex? by Fiscus105(m): 2:19pm On Sep 27, 2021
olamoses75:
After dating for like 3months, though distance relationship, and we have concluded having a serious relationship. Hanging out like twice, She came all the way from Lagos to Ibadan, I entertained her, night came and I asked what we should take for dinner, she insisted we go to a restaurant to get food cus she can't cook, even though I have foodstuffs. OK, we went to the restaurant together, she said she can't eat there but would like to have take away, I succumbed and also asked for take away. You won't believe I was the one that carried both our foods from the restaurant to the house, she didn't even offer to carry it, and I was expecting she'll offer to help. Now it's bed time, I'm not the type that lay bed before sleeping cus sometimes i ended up sleeping on the rug, but i managed to spread the bedsheet somehow just because of her, but the bitch claims i didn't spread it well, and she would sleep at the side that was well spread, and that was exactly what she did. Though we had a lot of fun midnight. I had to tell her I have somewhere to go so that she can leave, she finally left and i made up my mind never to see her again, not for dating anyways

If its me, i will not even sex her, we would have fought right from time she said, she cant cook.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Your Thought On LADIES Who Smoke Or Take Alcohol. / "get Married To Someone Who Loves You And Not The One You Love" / Does Genotype Really Matters In Courtship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.