Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,252 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

Ladies And Gentlemen, Come And See Ooo...! Is This Possible?? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies And Gentlemen, Come And See Ooo...! Is This Possible?? (6512 Views)

Ladies & Gentlemen Come & Confirm Dis. / Question of the day, Ladies And Gentlemen Come In!! / Ladies And Gentlemen Come In (2) (3) (4)

Re: Ladies And Gentlemen, Come And See Ooo...! Is This Possible?? by agoro2u: 3:56pm On Sep 09, 2021
Beebah2000:
This generation way men dey fúck anything way wear skirt cheesy grin

Is this even possible??
There are still men like that believe me, it may scarce but they are still alive.
There are some of us who are morally & religiously see it as a great sin, self discipline also matter a lot.

Re: Ladies And Gentlemen, Come And See Ooo...! Is This Possible?? by Kondomatic(m): 4:03pm On Sep 09, 2021
dannyrhymes600:
Men like me are hard to find in this part of the world, men who don't smoke, drink nor womanize .Three gbosa for me
Nothing is a special about a man who doesn't smoke, womanize or drink. I don't do either of that and I ain't special. We are actually boring sometimes and it's possible that we are doing something that's worse than drinking, smoking and womanizing combined.

@OP

Why are people saying that it's possible as if it's a difficult thing? Do you think guys don't get free sex offers from women?

When a woman undresses before a guy that doesn't want her, it makes him uncomfortable and an unclad woman that a guy isn't interested in is one of the most disgusting thing to behold.

Even 2Face turn down free sex. It's normal in life.

Re: Ladies And Gentlemen, Come And See Ooo...! Is This Possible?? by Nobody: 4:10pm On Sep 09, 2021
Kondomatic:
Nothing is a special about a man who doesn't smoke, womanize or drink. I don't do either of that and I ain't special. We are actually boring sometimes and it's possible that we are doing something that's worse than drinking, smoking and womanizing combined.

@OP

Why are people saying that it's possible as if it's a difficult thing? Do you think guys don't get free sex offers from women?

When a woman undresses before a guy that doesn't want her, it makes him uncomfortable and an unclad woman that a guy isn't interested in is one of the most disgusting thing to behold.

Even 2Face turn down free sex. It's normal in life.

Watin this one dey talk like this.
Speak for yourself bruv, if you are doing something worse than smoking, drinking and womanizing that's good for you but don't generalize. And men like me who don't do those things ain't boring if you feel you are boring by not smoking, then join the lots who do. Shalom

Re: Ladies And Gentlemen, Come And See Ooo...! Is This Possible?? by Lamasta(m): 4:11pm On Sep 09, 2021
Beebah2000:

Is this even possible??
How will her unclothedness move me when I have money to go and make
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen, Come And See Ooo...! Is This Possible?? by franklingud(m): 5:24pm On Sep 09, 2021
Beebah2000:

Is this even possible??
Of course it is possible.

It's all about mental transformation, not even self control.

Re: Ladies And Gentlemen, Come And See Ooo...! Is This Possible?? by suffering: 3:02am On Sep 10, 2021
Even if he won’t cheat, it’s better to play safe by having only his sister or mother change in front of him. I can’t trust a lot of people with their opposite sex cousins because of Nairaland and a few humans I’ve met.
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen, Come And See Ooo...! Is This Possible?? by thuxzwda1: 9:29am On Sep 12, 2021
lilvicky68:
Yes.. we are only two in Nigeria..

Me and one other guy in Jos..

Dey don shoot dah J town nigga last week bro....so na only u remain
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen, Come And See Ooo...! Is This Possible?? by thuxzwda1: 9:32am On Sep 12, 2021
Beebah2000:
wetin all of una be before?? undecided

Re: Ladies And Gentlemen, Come And See Ooo...! Is This Possible?? by FengChui(m): 12:03pm On Sep 12, 2021
lilvicky68:
Yes.. we are only two in Nigeria..

Me and one other guy in Jos..

Na me.

Re: Ladies And Gentlemen, Come And See Ooo...! Is This Possible?? by jaafree: 5:58am On Nov 01, 2021
As long as it's not Kim Kardashian, trust me I can do it cheesy

I Love These Kinda Guys (photo) / Whats Wrong With My Relationship? Help Me! / Difference Between Me And Her New Boyfriend She Sent This ( Photo)