Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

How Can I Use This Animal To Make Money? (Pictures) (2) (3) (4) * - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Use This Animal To Make Money? (Pictures) (2) (3) (4) * (3132 Views)

Ladies, Stop Comparing Stupid Things With Money! (PICTURES) / The Amount I Won This Money (pictures) / I Took These Pictures 2 Minutes Ago — To Be Deleted Soon [PICTURE] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Use This Animal To Make Money? (Pictures) (2) (3) (4) * by Xenry: 8:58pm On Sep 08, 2021
Do you believe this insect can actually make someone rich, that's when you put it in your pocket for a while.
And that when you kill it, your family will be poor?
That's what they told us when we were little, lol. It's just funny, but did you believed it then, or do you still believe it?
I caught one today, photos below. How can I use it to make money, or should I just kill it? cool
If you don't know about this Praying Mantis' myth, then this thread is just not for you.

1 Share

Re: How Can I Use This Animal To Make Money? (Pictures) (2) (3) (4) * by Nobody: 9:04pm On Sep 08, 2021
See how the insect stand like Bruce Lee.
Na wa ooo..... This one fit kill person ooo.

4 Likes

Re: How Can I Use This Animal To Make Money? (Pictures) (2) (3) (4) * by Cerebellum: 9:07pm On Sep 08, 2021
OP your mumu no too muchgrin

4 Likes

Re: How Can I Use This Animal To Make Money? (Pictures) (2) (3) (4) * by Iniobong34: 9:08pm On Sep 08, 2021
Dont kil it jst put it inside ur pot of soup and leave it there for three days, vilage pple no go see ur back again do it and thank me later grin
Re: How Can I Use This Animal To Make Money? (Pictures) (2) (3) (4) * by Xenry: 9:12pm On Sep 08, 2021
Beebah2000:
See how the insect stand like Bruce Lee.
Na wa ooo..... This one fit kill person ooo.
Lol. It's good at observing it's prey — ready to attack anytime shocked.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can I Use This Animal To Make Money? (Pictures) (2) (3) (4) * by Xenry: 9:13pm On Sep 08, 2021
Cerebellum:
OP your mumu no too muchgrin

Re: How Can I Use This Animal To Make Money? (Pictures) (2) (3) (4) * by Xenry: 9:14pm On Sep 08, 2021
Iniobong34:
Dont kil it jst put it inside ur pot of soup and leave it there for three days, vilage pple no go see ur back again do it and thank me later grin
grin grin grin. Looks like I will try this. If it works, then I've a gift for you smiley.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Use This Animal To Make Money? (Pictures) (2) (3) (4) * by Cerebellum: 9:19pm On Sep 08, 2021
[quote author=Xenry post=105624152][/quote]

I tested you and you didn't fall my hands wink
Re: How Can I Use This Animal To Make Money? (Pictures) (2) (3) (4) * by Xenry: 9:20pm On Sep 08, 2021
Cerebellum:

I tested you and you didn't fall my hands wink
I didn't? Okay do giveaway then! cool
Re: How Can I Use This Animal To Make Money? (Pictures) (2) (3) (4) * by Iniobong34: 9:24pm On Sep 08, 2021
Xenry:
grin grin grin. Looks like I will try this. If it works, then I've a gift for you smiley.
whats d gift lets start from there because i know it wil work perfectly grin
Re: How Can I Use This Animal To Make Money? (Pictures) (2) (3) (4) * by Cerebellum: 9:26pm On Sep 08, 2021
Xenry:
I didn't? Okay do giveaway then! cool

1 Like

Re: How Can I Use This Animal To Make Money? (Pictures) (2) (3) (4) * by Goldbw122(m): 9:27pm On Sep 08, 2021
It can be use as a audition you know showcase
Re: How Can I Use This Animal To Make Money? (Pictures) (2) (3) (4) * by Xenry: 9:36pm On Sep 08, 2021
Iniobong34:
whats d gift lets start from there because i know it wil work perfectly grin
12 USDT cool
Re: How Can I Use This Animal To Make Money? (Pictures) (2) (3) (4) * by Xenry: 9:39pm On Sep 08, 2021
LOL. Some will think that this thread is already on Front-Page. Cool prank. smiley
Re: How Can I Use This Animal To Make Money? (Pictures) (2) (3) (4) * by Iniobong34: 9:45pm On Sep 08, 2021
Xenry:
12 USDT cool
Tether?
Re: How Can I Use This Animal To Make Money? (Pictures) (2) (3) (4) * by Xenry: 9:54pm On Sep 08, 2021
Iniobong34:
Tether?
Yes boss. But that stuff better work oo grin.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Use This Animal To Make Money? (Pictures) (2) (3) (4) * by Iniobong34: 9:59pm On Sep 08, 2021
Xenry:
Yes boss. But that stuff better work oo grin.
4 sure it wil jst give me feedback in three days time grin
Re: How Can I Use This Animal To Make Money? (Pictures) (2) (3) (4) * by Nobody: 10:02pm On Sep 08, 2021
Xenry you're a corrupt Nigerian. Here on Nairaland, if a thread is created and its only on page 1, a lot of readers (like me) would loose interest hence giving the thread low traffic.

but this op, he will create threads and add these '(1)(2)(3)(4)' after the heading and the reader would be attracted.

When you go to click it, it would highlight the heading and all the fake number pages at once (while in reality it ought to highlight just the heading) and when it opens, the posts on page 1 is very few

This action drags readers to his thread.

Who noticed this?

1 Like

Re: How Can I Use This Animal To Make Money? (Pictures) (2) (3) (4) * by Xenry: 11:04pm On Sep 08, 2021
Perfectdanny:
Xenry you're a corrupt Nigerian. Here on Nairaland, if a thread is created and its only on page 1, a lot of readers (like me) would loose interest hence giving the thread low traffic.

but this op, he will create threads and add these '(1)(2)(3)(4)' after the heading and the reader would be attracted.

When you go to click it, it would highlight the heading and all the fake number pages at once (while in reality it ought to highlight just the heading) and when it opens, the posts on page 1 is very few

This action drags readers to his thread.

Who noticed this?
E shock you?! You never see anything sef cool.

I even added the "*" — every thread on the Front-Page has a "*" attached to it, so that some will think that this thread is already on the Front-Page grin.

If you see the rate at which this thread got viewers after I edited it ehn shocked.

Dey there na, if they no wan view your thread, you manipulate am sharp sharp cool.

2 Shares

Re: How Can I Use This Animal To Make Money? (Pictures) (2) (3) (4) * by Nobody: 6:50am On Sep 09, 2021
Xenry:
E shock you?! You never see anything sef cool.

I even added the "*" — every thread on the Front-Page has a "*" attached to it, so that some will think that this thread is already on the Front-Page grin.

If you see the rate at which this thread got viewers after I edited it ehn shocked.

Dey there na, if they no wan view your thread, you manipulate am sharp sharp cool.

Bad man original, my brother anyway is a way as long as you no shed blood

Chop knuckle
Re: How Can I Use This Animal To Make Money? (Pictures) (2) (3) (4) * by DoggoneDogg: 9:31am On Sep 09, 2021
Xenry:
LOL. Some will think that this thread is already on Front-Page. Cool prank. smiley

As nobody notice am you decided to compliment yourself on it to feel good.

Work on your self-esteem.
Re: How Can I Use This Animal To Make Money? (Pictures) (2) (3) (4) * by Xenry: 10:30am On Sep 09, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

As nobody notice am you decided to compliment yourself on it to feel good.

Work on your self-esteem.
Work on my self esteem? Well, that's funny.
All these Nairalanders sef, sometimes I feel like I'm just wasting my time being on this forum with you guys
No mention me again, I won't reply.
Re: How Can I Use This Animal To Make Money? (Pictures) (2) (3) (4) * by Xenry: 10:31am On Sep 09, 2021
Perfectdanny:

Bad man original, my brother anyway is a way as long as you no shed blood

Chop knuckle

1 Like

Re: How Can I Use This Animal To Make Money? (Pictures) (2) (3) (4) * by Xenry: 10:38am On Sep 09, 2021

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Raise 300k Without Asking Money From Men. / Muslim Girlfriends Are More Disciplined And Faithful / Would U As A Gal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.