Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,656 members, 7,809,480 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:20 AM

Muslim Girlfriends Are More Disciplined And Faithful - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Muslim Girlfriends Are More Disciplined And Faithful (3124 Views)

how time flies / Faithful Girlfriends Are Always Broke! Lets Discuss / Seriously Girlfriends Are Nothing But A Waste (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muslim Girlfriends Are More Disciplined And Faithful by Orikinla(m): 6:56pm On Oct 04, 2011
After decades of living and working in a community of largely Christians and Muslims in Lagos, I can confirm that Muslim girlfriends have proved to be more disciplined and faithful in relationship than the so called "Christians" or regular church goers.
Re: Muslim Girlfriends Are More Disciplined And Faithful by r231(m): 6:57pm On Oct 04, 2011
Clap for yourself
Re: Muslim Girlfriends Are More Disciplined And Faithful by Orikinla(m): 7:35pm On Oct 04, 2011
r231:

Clap for yourself

Is your conscience already pricking you?

It is among the so called "Christians' where you see three sisters knowingly sleeping with the same man. And flatmates of guys sleeping with the same girl and a female NYSC corps member sleeping with two male NYSC corps members teaching in the same school.
Re: Muslim Girlfriends Are More Disciplined And Faithful by MrCork17: 8:30pm On Oct 04, 2011
Muslim women are rubbbish. they dont even do BJ (no ofeince) angry
Re: Muslim Girlfriends Are More Disciplined And Faithful by tashanja(m): 10:41pm On Oct 04, 2011
Brace yourselves! definitely, another religious war now on its way sad
Re: Muslim Girlfriends Are More Disciplined And Faithful by r231(m): 10:43pm On Oct 04, 2011
Orikinla:

Is your conscience already pricking you?

It is among the so called "Christians' where you see three sisters knowingly sleeping with the same man. And flatmates of guys sleeping with the same girl and a female NYSC corps member sleeping with two male NYSC corps members teaching in the same school.

the last time i checked, I have 2 balls grin cheesy
Re: Muslim Girlfriends Are More Disciplined And Faithful by Nobody: 10:49pm On Oct 04, 2011
@ Topic!
Objectionable Superfluity! angry
Re: Muslim Girlfriends Are More Disciplined And Faithful by pleep(m): 11:11pm On Oct 04, 2011
r231:

Clap for yourself
I second that. grin
Re: Muslim Girlfriends Are More Disciplined And Faithful by Yemmyc(f): 11:29pm On Oct 04, 2011
Sum religious sh#t innit. . . .smh
Re: Muslim Girlfriends Are More Disciplined And Faithful by Nobody: 4:57am On Oct 05, 2011
i agree with OP a hundred percent
Re: Muslim Girlfriends Are More Disciplined And Faithful by Orikinla(m): 11:16am On Oct 05, 2011
r231:

the last time i checked, I have 2 balls grin cheesy
Trying to digress and derail the main content of the issue is just dumb.

If you cannot argue intelligently, then move on to the dumb threads meant for you.
Re: Muslim Girlfriends Are More Disciplined And Faithful by ebonyvibe(f): 11:28am On Oct 05, 2011
i have christian and muslim friends and they are just as bad and as good as each other only that muslim girls hide their by forever covering their hair which make them look innocent. dont try it o.

women are women first religion is by choice

1 Like

Re: Muslim Girlfriends Are More Disciplined And Faithful by MrCork17: 11:36am On Oct 05, 2011
Absolute Rubbish!! Women are women? Says who. When waz the last time u saw a black woman with real hair? HELLOOOOOoooo!!! undecided
Re: Muslim Girlfriends Are More Disciplined And Faithful by Ranoscky(m): 11:39am On Oct 05, 2011
tashanja:

Brace yourselves! definitely, another religious war now on its way sad
Blame it on the mods, and I must confess that SEUN (the CEO of Nairaland) IS A NYASH MAN, for allowing such thread to proceed !!!

I guess he derives pleasure in tribal threads like this!

Seun, ban me if you like, I DONT GIVE A RAT AS$ !!!
Re: Muslim Girlfriends Are More Disciplined And Faithful by toyemz(f): 11:50am On Oct 05, 2011
@poster

and you came to that conclusion because of that?!
abeg i need you to open your eyes well well
day and night are two different times and both have different activities
you have made the day time observation
now its time for you to do the night shift
then come back and report your findings
me that live in the north would not be foolish enough to make sure a conclusion
na today
Re: Muslim Girlfriends Are More Disciplined And Faithful by MrCork17: 11:51am On Oct 05, 2011
Ranoscky:

Blame it on the mods, and I must confess that SEUN (the CEO of Nairaland) IS A NYASH MAN, for allowing such thread to proceed !!!

I guess he derives pleasure in tribal threads like this!

Seun, ban me if you like, I DONT GIVE A RAT AS$ !!!

Ranoscky.  Bro. hopefully before 2072, you will understand the meaning of  * PUBLIC  FORUM* wink
Re: Muslim Girlfriends Are More Disciplined And Faithful by maasoap(m): 12:26pm On Oct 05, 2011
If you actually mean those ones that really know what their religion expected of them to do, I will say yes. But, there are a lot of muslim ladies out there who don't want to associate with their religion and you can't see a single sign in/on them that they are muslims yet, they're muslims. So, you have to draw a line between these two groups.
Re: Muslim Girlfriends Are More Disciplined And Faithful by Ranoscky(m): 12:58pm On Oct 05, 2011
Mr, Cork:

Ranoscky.  Bro. hopefully before 2072, you will understand the meaning of  * PUBLIC  FORUM* wink
Then, before 3027, SEUN will understand that such thread like this, is the reason why NIG is stil in her ill guttered state, today!

If he's Dumb enough to allow a thread like this to proceed, then I wonder why he should censor profane words!

What a prick.

And as for you, cork, I aint gat shit to say to you cos, I dont know who's the real cocky, anymore!
Re: Muslim Girlfriends Are More Disciplined And Faithful by Dabss(m): 4:02pm On Oct 05, 2011
Orikinla:

After decades of living and working in a community of largely Christians and Muslims in Lagos, I can confirm that Muslim girlfriends have proved to be more disciplined and faithful in relationship than the so called "Christians" or regular church goers.
really nice of u to mention your location.
Come to the northern part. I will bet your testimony will change.
The diff b/w xtain and muslim gals is that xtain gals do not pretend. Get close to that holy muslim gal. U will be shocked.
Re: Muslim Girlfriends Are More Disciplined And Faithful by lepasharon(f): 5:53pm On Oct 05, 2011
What about the Somalian hoes?
Re: Muslim Girlfriends Are More Disciplined And Faithful by BodyKiss(m): 8:35pm On Oct 05, 2011
If that include being lazy in bed, they can go cook soup with their discipline and faithfulness.
Re: Muslim Girlfriends Are More Disciplined And Faithful by freecocoa(f): 10:13pm On Oct 05, 2011
We all know that those muslims hide under their hijab and babanriga to do the unmentionable,I have muslim RUNS girls if you want I can hook you up.
Re: Muslim Girlfriends Are More Disciplined And Faithful by ismaeel86(m): 11:33pm On Oct 05, 2011
OP, have you done your research properly?

This thread is baseless and OP
Re: Muslim Girlfriends Are More Disciplined And Faithful by Nobody: 11:41pm On Oct 05, 2011
i used to think likewise until recently. its more of personality than religious orientation u can find good and bad in both religions
Re: Muslim Girlfriends Are More Disciplined And Faithful by MrsChima1(f): 12:18am On Oct 06, 2011
OP

They are? shocked
Re: Muslim Girlfriends Are More Disciplined And Faithful by OgidiBoy(m): 12:22am On Oct 06, 2011
Who needs a Muslim girlfriend in Lagos or any where on this Earth when there are 72 fresh virgins in Heaven waiting for the OP an d the rest of his Muslim brothers lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Muslim Girlfriends Are More Disciplined And Faithful by Dabss(m): 5:30am On Oct 06, 2011
OgidiBoy:

Who needs a Muslim girlfriend in Lagos or any where on this Earth when there are 72 fresh virgins in Heaven waiting for the OP an d the rest of his Muslim brothers lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
lmao
The way they give birth here (1 man, 4 wives, 35 childern), with 72 wives, heaven will be over populated in no time lol.
Re: Muslim Girlfriends Are More Disciplined And Faithful by Nayah(f): 8:24am On Oct 06, 2011
Be careful with appearences, again it's about individuals not a religion or tribe wink
Re: Muslim Girlfriends Are More Disciplined And Faithful by deols(f): 12:10pm On Oct 06, 2011
hmmmmmmmmnnnnnn lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Muslim Girlfriends Are More Disciplined And Faithful by maclatunji: 12:11pm On Oct 06, 2011
deols:

hmmmmmmmmnnnnnn lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Talk make we hear!
Re: Muslim Girlfriends Are More Disciplined And Faithful by maclatunji: 12:11pm On Oct 06, 2011
^^^ abi na talk make we read.
Re: Muslim Girlfriends Are More Disciplined And Faithful by Scash(f): 12:53pm On Oct 06, 2011
na wa o

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is The Best Age Difference Between Couples / After points / PHOTO: What Is Wrong With This Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.