Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,766 members, 7,851,616 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:57 AM

Imo State: Buhari Visited An Empty State, The First Of It Kind - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo State: Buhari Visited An Empty State, The First Of It Kind (3674 Views)

President Buhari Visited Imo State (Pictures) / Pandora: Buhari Visited Tinubu In Corruption-Tainted Villa Acquired By Oyetola / Akpabio Reveals First State Buhari Will Win (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imo State: Buhari Visited An Empty State, The First Of It Kind by richmond500: 7:22pm On Sep 09, 2021
punisha:

Fixed
grin grin make u no go drink sniper o.

BTW, where were the Igbos when Buhari visited IMO? I can't believe u all run into ur houses and locked ur shops
Re: Imo State: Buhari Visited An Empty State, The First Of It Kind by Brimstone77: 7:23pm On Sep 09, 2021
richmond500:
U cant tell me, there arent up to a thousand APC supporters in the entire Imo state to welcome Buhari.
This shows that people fear IPOB more than they fear APC even with all the Uzodinma threat.

Ipob rule the SE with terror that none dares challenge them
term it what ever you like... that's your problem mbok.

2 Likes

Re: Imo State: Buhari Visited An Empty State, The First Of It Kind by punisha: 7:27pm On Sep 09, 2021
richmond500:
grin grin make me Richmond500 and my useless olosho mama go drink sniper o...this one pain us.

BTW, where were the Igbos when Buhari visited IMO? I can't believe they stood my darling daddy up like this. This is disrespect! I am in sifia pain!

2 Likes

Re: Imo State: Buhari Visited An Empty State, The First Of It Kind by richmond500: 7:28pm On Sep 09, 2021
punisha:
eiya grin grin
Re: Imo State: Buhari Visited An Empty State, The First Of It Kind by BeardedMeat(m): 8:03pm On Sep 09, 2021
Re: Imo State: Buhari Visited An Empty State, The First Of It Kind by BeardedMeat(m): 8:06pm On Sep 09, 2021
yarimo:
The most important thing is he visited and commissions projects. Miscreants please sit at home forever.
He came to commission gutter. Thank God he didn't send Osinbajo to do it.

1 Like

Re: Imo State: Buhari Visited An Empty State, The First Of It Kind by BeardedMeat(m): 8:09pm On Sep 09, 2021
richmond500:
grin grin make u no go drink sniper o.

BTW, where were the Igbos when Buhari visited IMO? I can't believe u all run into ur houses and locked ur shops
You know nothing about the Art of War.

1 Like

Re: Imo State: Buhari Visited An Empty State, The First Of It Kind by Flairoqy(m): 9:52pm On Sep 09, 2021
SLAP44:

Ikpeazu is working better than every northern governor. The human slaughter going on there is out of this world.
What’s going on between you two? Sarcasm or criticism? Comments are slimy.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Possible To Get To Aso Rock Without Being Initiated Into The Occult? / Jealous APC supporter wants to chase Igbo away and takeover Ebeano supermarket / Incredible! Students Buy 6 Luxury Cars For Faculty Heads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.