Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,895 members, 7,828,157 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

Buhari In Imo: I Want To Be Remembered As President Who Stabilized Nigeria - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari In Imo: I Want To Be Remembered As President Who Stabilized Nigeria (32161 Views)

Ortom To Buhari: Last Eight Years’ll Be Remembered As Worst In Nigeria’s History / Imo: I Have Been Wrong, I Will Never Condemn Nnamdi Kanu – Ralph Uwazurike / IMO: I Saw Uzodinma Packing!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari In Imo: I Want To Be Remembered As President Who Stabilized Nigeria by wallstreetnews: 8:47pm On Sep 09, 2021
Uche Maduagwu advices Tonto Dike on what to do

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0sRpF3UTbg
Re: Buhari In Imo: I Want To Be Remembered As President Who Stabilized Nigeria by tete7000(m): 8:47pm On Sep 09, 2021
So owning companies is a sign of corruption? What a shambolic way of thinking.
Re: Buhari In Imo: I Want To Be Remembered As President Who Stabilized Nigeria by tolaswim: 8:51pm On Sep 09, 2021
It's well
Re: Buhari In Imo: I Want To Be Remembered As President Who Stabilized Nigeria by mukthar2000(m): 8:53pm On Sep 09, 2021
Na so, ur name most surly be remembered, u try continued.

Re: Buhari In Imo: I Want To Be Remembered As President Who Stabilized Nigeria by oluwatodimu1(m): 8:53pm On Sep 09, 2021
He meant to say DISTabilize!
Re: Buhari In Imo: I Want To Be Remembered As President Who Stabilized Nigeria by justmondris: 8:54pm On Sep 09, 2021
Na waoh ooooooooooooooo
Re: Buhari In Imo: I Want To Be Remembered As President Who Stabilized Nigeria by Ameduedwin: 8:54pm On Sep 09, 2021
As a man that already distabulise the whole Nigeria abi ?
Re: Buhari In Imo: I Want To Be Remembered As President Who Stabilized Nigeria by abiolamitodun(m): 8:56pm On Sep 09, 2021
Very laughable headline grin
Re: Buhari In Imo: I Want To Be Remembered As President Who Stabilized Nigeria by Aganju849: 8:58pm On Sep 09, 2021
Lol grin

A nation of two hundred million ruled by a lunatic
Re: Buhari In Imo: I Want To Be Remembered As President Who Stabilized Nigeria by Harmattan123(m): 8:59pm On Sep 09, 2021
You say what undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Buhari In Imo: I Want To Be Remembered As President Who Stabilized Nigeria by Henzybaba29: 9:00pm On Sep 09, 2021
You’re a failure and a scam bubu , no accountability in ur governance , harassment everywhere , kidnappers , bad economy , nothing good to remember about u , only increase in dollars and food stuffs
Re: Buhari In Imo: I Want To Be Remembered As President Who Stabilized Nigeria by Nobody: 9:02pm On Sep 09, 2021
Zoogeria is the only country that will elect an illiterate and expect him to perform like Trump!
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Buhari In Imo: I Want To Be Remembered As President Who Stabilized Nigeria by Naijanascam: 9:05pm On Sep 09, 2021
Jonegonu:
is this not Zuma the man in prison

He is laughing in Swahili
Re: Buhari In Imo: I Want To Be Remembered As President Who Stabilized Nigeria by Shinexprints(m): 9:07pm On Sep 09, 2021
Ha!

and there's nobody beside him to tear him confirm slap sad
Re: Buhari In Imo: I Want To Be Remembered As President Who Stabilized Nigeria by Emmanuelcann: 9:09pm On Sep 09, 2021
Sure, it's well.
Re: Buhari In Imo: I Want To Be Remembered As President Who Stabilized Nigeria by bmdmix11: 9:13pm On Sep 09, 2021
paranoid
Re: Buhari In Imo: I Want To Be Remembered As President Who Stabilized Nigeria by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 9:16pm On Sep 09, 2021
Yeah, Bubu the new brand of stabilizer in town.
Re: Buhari In Imo: I Want To Be Remembered As President Who Stabilized Nigeria by onunwa21(m): 9:19pm On Sep 09, 2021
This people should start telling Buhari the truth
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Yeah, Bubu the new brand of stabilizer in town.
Re: Buhari In Imo: I Want To Be Remembered As President Who Stabilized Nigeria by Brushstrokes20: 9:20pm On Sep 09, 2021
In your dumbest, deluded dreams right ...

Better quit clowning!

Such a colossal disaster to ever befall Nig.
Re: Buhari In Imo: I Want To Be Remembered As President Who Stabilized Nigeria by pennywys(m): 9:24pm On Sep 09, 2021
Fela Kuti in one of his track said "if I say wonder, you say wonderfulment"

I rather say wonderment
Re: Buhari In Imo: I Want To Be Remembered As President Who Stabilized Nigeria by Kelvinernest(m): 9:25pm On Sep 09, 2021
Wiseandtrue:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin grin grin grin

Who help Buhari write this statement for Christ sake undecided

Comedian Buhari grin grin na wa oooooo
i dey wonder if the man follow go leason, hmm na wa o

1 Like

Re: Buhari In Imo: I Want To Be Remembered As President Who Stabilized Nigeria by olasquare: 9:26pm On Sep 09, 2021
This man has he best and biggest drug dealers in the world. He is master of irony
Re: Buhari In Imo: I Want To Be Remembered As President Who Stabilized Nigeria by hotseat: 9:28pm On Sep 09, 2021
Hitherto, I guess if you tagged this bubulized fellow a failure, you won't be far from the truth.

Alas, he has added another characteristic to his credentials as a deranged fellow!

Did I hear him say he would be remembered for stabilizing the country?

He is surely deranged or living in a fool's paradise!
Re: Buhari In Imo: I Want To Be Remembered As President Who Stabilized Nigeria by Tundex911: 9:30pm On Sep 09, 2021
You forget the cow nation his brothers dey try reason the Nigeria as a whole

Awon weyrey gbogbo

Smh

OkuFaba:
You surrounded yourself with failures why won't you fail?

You ended up making Nigeria
1, WORST ECONOMY

2, WORST IN TERMS OF SECURITY

3, THE ONLY THING GROWING IN NIGERIA IS CORRUPTION

1 Like

Re: Buhari In Imo: I Want To Be Remembered As President Who Stabilized Nigeria by Bigchristo: 9:36pm On Sep 09, 2021
Re: Buhari In Imo: I Want To Be Remembered As President Who Stabilized Nigeria by Jaysnowkid: 9:39pm On Sep 09, 2021
Hope uzodinma is as useless as Buhari himself. Bleep you and your fake visit to imo state. Can this administration do anything out of political sentiments? I guess not.
Re: Buhari In Imo: I Want To Be Remembered As President Who Stabilized Nigeria by emsheddy(m): 9:40pm On Sep 09, 2021
Them don give this one weed smoke for Owerri
Re: Buhari In Imo: I Want To Be Remembered As President Who Stabilized Nigeria by Nobody: 9:43pm On Sep 09, 2021
The fundamental thing about the Igbo people is that there is no town you will visit in Nigeria without seeing the Igbos being in-charge of either infrastructure or pharmaceutical industry......
It is unthinkable to me that despite saying this fact you will never find any Igbo man heading the pharmaceutical or infrastructural position in his nepotistic government of the Fulani
Re: Buhari In Imo: I Want To Be Remembered As President Who Stabilized Nigeria by Popesuccess(m): 9:45pm On Sep 09, 2021
SLAP44:
That's impossicant.

Your name has been entrenched in history as the man who tried to harm a section of the country because they spoke against how ineffective you are.

You have become a synonym of destabilisation, a symbol of destructive confusion and a status symbol of hate politics across the whole world.

The above should be written on your tombstone.
Am not sure he is aware of what is happening in the country. Even the Fulanis and hausas are fighting each other
Re: Buhari In Imo: I Want To Be Remembered As President Who Stabilized Nigeria by maldino: 9:47pm On Sep 09, 2021
I wonder how the good people of BENUE or PLATEAU STATE will respond to this assertion...it is well.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ikonso: UGM Killed 78 Policemen, 38 Soldiers In Imo, 100 Civilians Killed - Army / Fulani Herdsmen Kill 40 Farmers In Fresh Attack / Buhari And Wife, Aisha Celebrate Their Granddaughter's Birthday (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.