Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,038 members, 7,828,645 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

Buhari In Imo: I Want To Be Remembered As President Who Stabilized Nigeria - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari In Imo: I Want To Be Remembered As President Who Stabilized Nigeria (32164 Views)

Ortom To Buhari: Last Eight Years’ll Be Remembered As Worst In Nigeria’s History / Imo: I Have Been Wrong, I Will Never Condemn Nnamdi Kanu – Ralph Uwazurike / IMO: I Saw Uzodinma Packing!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari In Imo: I Want To Be Remembered As President Who Stabilized Nigeria by Successmind(m): 9:53pm On Sep 09, 2021
You are only stabilizing insecurities....
Re: Buhari In Imo: I Want To Be Remembered As President Who Stabilized Nigeria by valoky22(m): 9:54pm On Sep 09, 2021
This man has a mastery of verbal irony. Buhari remains the worst president ever to preside over the affairs of this country.
Re: Buhari In Imo: I Want To Be Remembered As President Who Stabilized Nigeria by Crownwhale(m): 9:54pm On Sep 09, 2021
Re: Buhari In Imo: I Want To Be Remembered As President Who Stabilized Nigeria by henrysam(m): 9:56pm On Sep 09, 2021
This guy who said this ant the person who posted this must be on serious weed. I don't know how am going to classify it. But they are seriously on weed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari In Imo: I Want To Be Remembered As President Who Stabilized Nigeria by snowball11(m): 9:58pm On Sep 09, 2021
This stabilizer must be high on dry shit! grin
Re: Buhari In Imo: I Want To Be Remembered As President Who Stabilized Nigeria by Eaglesence: 10:01pm On Sep 09, 2021
0taPiaPia:
How did this man become the president

I should be asking those of you who didnt hear me screaming NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
From Ghana ��
Re: Buhari In Imo: I Want To Be Remembered As President Who Stabilized Nigeria by Prenonjebose: 10:02pm On Sep 09, 2021
How you want to be remembered is not what you would be remembered for.
Re: Buhari In Imo: I Want To Be Remembered As President Who Stabilized Nigeria by zoedew: 10:03pm On Sep 09, 2021
Buhari is poised to be remembered as one who DEstabilized Nigeria. Sampler- Gov Ortom of Benue State met with him on the Fulani herdsmen menace especially in Benue State where there was killings going on. Buhari told him to go and tell Benue citizens to learn how to live at peace with their neighbours! Needless to say that Buhari is working frenetically to have his kin the Fulani take possession of land belonging to others nationwide in the name of grazing routes which move is clearly unconstitutional in view of the Land Use Act. He appears to have to turned a blind eye to the Law on the matter.
Re: Buhari In Imo: I Want To Be Remembered As President Who Stabilized Nigeria by wildikeman(m): 10:04pm On Sep 09, 2021
Come and force my thoughts na.. Bastard
Re: Buhari In Imo: I Want To Be Remembered As President Who Stabilized Nigeria by jidebabao: 10:09pm On Sep 09, 2021
See better olodo rabata
Re: Buhari In Imo: I Want To Be Remembered As President Who Stabilized Nigeria by BelovedofLord: 10:10pm On Sep 09, 2021
NwekeUG:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MZKWAWFOro

https://www.facebook.com/100044326904709/posts/390608639093363/?app=fbl
[
Pure Reversed Psycology!
]
YES, by valuing cows and their brothers than human lives, by instituting nepotism, grand corruption and arming with military kits the terrorists you've specifically branded BH, bandits and herdesmen!
[
]
YES, the unworkable, expired, failed and extinguishing contraption, has never had a self-destruct c-in-c than your very self since, 1914!!!
Re: Buhari In Imo: I Want To Be Remembered As President Who Stabilized Nigeria by Hellonearth007: 10:12pm On Sep 09, 2021
True sir.We will not forget u so soon how u valuable cow to human
Re: Buhari In Imo: I Want To Be Remembered As President Who Stabilized Nigeria by 0taPiaPia(m): 10:14pm On Sep 09, 2021
Eaglesence:

I should be asking those of you who didnt hear me screaming NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
From Ghana ��

I wasn't around too. Was shocked by the results.

1 Like

Re: Buhari In Imo: I Want To Be Remembered As President Who Stabilized Nigeria by toxch: 10:20pm On Sep 09, 2021
I watched the video; I didn't hear PMB make such statement.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari In Imo: I Want To Be Remembered As President Who Stabilized Nigeria by guychidile: 10:25pm On Sep 09, 2021
Really
Re: Buhari In Imo: I Want To Be Remembered As President Who Stabilized Nigeria by Djkenny080(m): 10:26pm On Sep 09, 2021
Ok na.

Re: Buhari In Imo: I Want To Be Remembered As President Who Stabilized Nigeria by ACE1010: 10:30pm On Sep 09, 2021
Oga presido...let it be known to you that you've already distabilized this great country cry cry cry
Re: Buhari In Imo: I Want To Be Remembered As President Who Stabilized Nigeria by Spain007(m): 10:48pm On Sep 09, 2021
Re: Buhari In Imo: I Want To Be Remembered As President Who Stabilized Nigeria by NGArmyTerrorist: 10:53pm On Sep 09, 2021
Whosoever that did this to this man should be arrested by Daura Secret Service!

Re: Buhari In Imo: I Want To Be Remembered As President Who Stabilized Nigeria by MrCuteking(m): 10:54pm On Sep 09, 2021
Even Buhari is surprised after cramming and expressing what he knew nothing about.
Re: Buhari In Imo: I Want To Be Remembered As President Who Stabilized Nigeria by ImaIma1(f): 10:54pm On Sep 09, 2021
Too late for that
Re: Buhari In Imo: I Want To Be Remembered As President Who Stabilized Nigeria by WriterX(m): 11:28pm On Sep 09, 2021
grin stabilization inside hell fire or centre of volcanic eruption?
Re: Buhari In Imo: I Want To Be Remembered As President Who Stabilized Nigeria by Brown2012: 11:31pm On Sep 09, 2021
Re: Buhari In Imo: I Want To Be Remembered As President Who Stabilized Nigeria by donnie(m): 11:56pm On Sep 09, 2021
OkuFaba:
You surrounded yourself with failures why won't you fail?

What do you expect from a failure?

You ended up making Nigeria
1, WORST ECONOMY

2, WORST IN TERMS OF SECURITY

3, THE ONLY THING GROWING IN NIGERIA IS CORRUPTION

...And terrorism

1 Like

Re: Buhari In Imo: I Want To Be Remembered As President Who Stabilized Nigeria by Uyoking: 2:49am On Sep 10, 2021
Hmm
Re: Buhari In Imo: I Want To Be Remembered As President Who Stabilized Nigeria by yommygift15: 3:01am On Sep 10, 2021
Kini Daddy ti bere again
Re: Buhari In Imo: I Want To Be Remembered As President Who Stabilized Nigeria by akdjr(m): 3:36am On Sep 10, 2021
Which Tittle dem even give Buhari for Igbo land so?
Re: Buhari In Imo: I Want To Be Remembered As President Who Stabilized Nigeria by Nobody: 6:51am On Sep 10, 2021
0taPiaPia:
How did this man become the president

E tire me
Re: Buhari In Imo: I Want To Be Remembered As President Who Stabilized Nigeria by 989900: 6:55am On Sep 10, 2021
Femi Adesina & Garbage Sheu . . . .
Re: Buhari In Imo: I Want To Be Remembered As President Who Stabilized Nigeria by DUCEDAVEE(m): 8:15am On Sep 10, 2021
Is this man really OK?

people writing his scripts are dey even ok?
Re: Buhari In Imo: I Want To Be Remembered As President Who Stabilized Nigeria by Nobody: 8:22am On Sep 10, 2021
valoky22:
This man has a mastery of verbal irony. Buhari remains the worst president ever to preside over the affairs of this country.

Worst president in the world

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ademola Adeleke Sworn-in As 6th Elected Osun Governor / GEJ Tackles Obasanjo: ‘Your Utterances Ridiculing Nigeria, Scaring Investors’ / Ohanaeze Ndigbo Disowns Statement On Nnamdi Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.