Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,096 members, 7,811,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:32 PM

We Quarrel Because Of Sex - Family (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / We Quarrel Because Of Sex (56182 Views)

Woman Who Slept With Male Best Friend Following Quarrel With Husband, Seeks Help / My Wife Slaps & Beats Me Whenever We Quarrel, Denies Me Sex. I'm Fed Up! / Some Damaging Words My Wife Said During A Quarrel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Quarrel Because Of Sex by Richy4(m): 2:56pm On Sep 10, 2021
Kobojunkiee:
1. This is the Op wrote
undecided
2. As for the second portion in bold, which of my posts did I suggest he not seek a solution to a problem which he is obviously complaining is real for him? undecided

Kobojunkiee:
Look, according to you, she hasn't changed since you married her, so she is not the problem here but your expectations of her is. These things aren't magical in nature.

So, what you should be asking yourself is how do you continue to live with things as they have always been. You claim it is deteriorating but your own words say what has been deteriorating is instead your patience. undecided

So u said that he should live with things the way it was, what does that mean?
Re: We Quarrel Because Of Sex by Kobojunkiee: 3:02pm On Sep 10, 2021
Richy4:
So u said that he should live with things the way it was, what does that mean?
He is sexually frustrated it seems and already taking it out on his wife rather than seek resolution to the problem without ruining his marriage which he describes as good - minus the problem in bed of course. undecided
Re: We Quarrel Because Of Sex by Nobody: 3:10pm On Sep 10, 2021
Gobdddd:
Time without number.
She doesn't even know what she desires or likes about sex.

If found out that there's pre marital sex, my Church will cancel the marriage and make it look very dishonorable.
So,I can't risk that.

From the first day, she was afraid of it.

Never showed any interest afterwards, despite spending our honeymoon at Obudu cattle ranch.

Our last babe is 2. We have closed childbearing.

We are supposed to be catching fun.

So I had to quote this to make sure you get to read it.

Your best bet is to see a certified sex therapist together.

It's not her fault that she doesn't show interest.

There are a number of factors influencing her.

It could be that she had FGM, Female Genital Mutilation, also known as circumcision as a child which made her lose her clitoris.

She could also be a prude who has been indoctrinated as a child that sex is evil.

Then, it might be hormones.

You won't know unless you get professional help.

This is the time for you to help your wife and not to abandon her for a woman outside.
Re: We Quarrel Because Of Sex by Richy4(m): 3:11pm On Sep 10, 2021
Kobojunkiee:
He is sexually frustrated it seems and already taking it out on his wife rather than seeking a resolution to the problem without ruining his marriage which he describes as good - minus the problem in bed of course. undecided

Oh!!! so that's how you understand it...Then I have one last question for you before I sign off.... Why did you think OP opened this thread

<<< A) To seek for solution?
<<<<<B) To vent out anger and frustration? or
<<<<<<C) To seek for validation on how to leave his wife or cheat on HER?...

what is your pick?
Re: We Quarrel Because Of Sex by Lollipupa(f): 3:14pm On Sep 10, 2021
[color=#770077][/color] .... Ok so my take on this as a woman is that... First of all sir.. This is not a problem. We women often have a million and one things running through our minds (name it) in the midst of our daily routine including during sex. Could be the kids, food, how the next day will be, hoping that the family planning device or pills works (coz no more kids right?) Have i paid so so and so back? Maybe thea sex sef they pain... So Guy u've gotta be calming down...
Re: We Quarrel Because Of Sex by Kobojunkiee: 3:14pm On Sep 10, 2021
Richy4:

Oh!!! so that's how you understand it...Then I have one last question for you before I sign off.... Why did you think OP opened this thread

<<< A) To seek for solution?
<<<<<B) To vent out anger and frustration? or
<<<<<<C) To seek for validation on how to leave his wife or cheat on him...

what is your pick?
Again, read the Op to learn his side of this. Op concluded his marriage was already dwindling when according to his own account that isn't the case at at all. Instead, he is sexually frustrated. undecided
Re: We Quarrel Because Of Sex by Rastaramsey(m): 3:15pm On Sep 10, 2021
Damnnnn niggarr
I can't marry a freaky Virgin
Re: We Quarrel Because Of Sex by kkins25(m): 3:29pm On Sep 10, 2021
Kobojunkiee:
For most? I disagree! undecided
You do know that sex drive is ultimately influenced by hormones right? If the woman is healthy, not old or aproaching menopause, has recently given birth, what would you say is responsible for the low sex drive
Re: We Quarrel Because Of Sex by Richy4(m): 3:29pm On Sep 10, 2021
Kobojunkiee:
Again, read the Op to learn his side of this. Op concluded his marriage was already dwindling when according to his own account that isn't the case at at all. Instead, he is sexually frustrated. undecided

You have to learn how to read between the lines buddy.. everything must not be written in black and white... It's safe to say that you didn't do literature in high school...Yes he may have said that his marriage was dwindling. So in order to save it, he came here to seek for solutions. That was why the thread was opened. cheesy
Re: We Quarrel Because Of Sex by Kobojunkiee: 3:46pm On Sep 10, 2021
Richy4:

You have to learn how to read between the lines buddy.. everything must not be written in black and white... It's safe to say that you didn't do literature in high school...Yes he may have said that his marriage was dwindling. So in order to save it, he came here to seek for solutions. That was why the thread was opened. cheesy
Reading between the lines implies injecting my delusions into the situation. I'd rather let the story telller tell his story as he wants to. I ask questions instead to help fill in the gaps. undecided
Re: We Quarrel Because Of Sex by Kobojunkiee: 3:47pm On Sep 10, 2021
kkins25:
You do know that sex drive is ultimately influenced by hormones right? If the woman is healthy, not old or aproaching menopause, has recently given birth, what would you say is responsible for the low sex drive
Yes, sex drive is ultimately influenced by hormones. However, who is to decide what is normal for whom? undecided

I have met folks with near near no sex drive and no complaints - healthy as far as they know. Then I have met folks with supposedly healthy sex drives who chose celibacy and yes, also healthy as far as they know. And then there are those who believe sex is essential to their existence.... there is a whole spectrum out there... undecided

1 Like

Re: We Quarrel Because Of Sex by pimpchi(m): 3:59pm On Sep 10, 2021
freakydaddy:

No fear my guy lollll

No atom of fear bro, just the truth.
Re: We Quarrel Because Of Sex by Sledgehammer20: 4:05pm On Sep 10, 2021
Pastor, I want to tell you that, this is one of the miseries in marriage that will be unfolded in marriage, especially for those of us who are Christians and believe in the doctrine of NO SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE.

Before marriage my expectations was very high about sex with my wife, even though we had talked extensively about it before marriage and I already knew that my wife had no interest as much as I do because of the rape attack she had when she was much younger. Even though I had the believe that all shall be well when we get married, I planed to take my time to tutor her in various way and material I could lay my hands on, which I did after our marriage. I really tried but it yielded nothing much compare to my expectation.

At a point I got frustrated and began to have the same feeling as you mentioned, I wouldn't know who exactly to talk to, because I wouldn't want my wife or myself to be ridicule. The truth is that everyone has their own marital issues and some person might not know how to manage the issue for you but rather complicate it. So I began to talk to God directly the way I was feeling at that time. I was basically asking for GRACE everyday from God, initially it was not easy for me at all ,because all those fantasies and dreams of my sex life in marriage never come through. But, later on I found grace to maintain myself and carry my cross. You also can ask for grace from God and God will give you. There are graces, you will only access if you can ask for it.

Now my testimony is that my wife is better even though not exactly what I expected.

I will like to mention this, most of us men don't know how to make love at all. pre-intimacy is key, you must make her enjoy whatever you are doing with her even without you penetrating her. Make her enjoy it first, be patient with her, women are slow in picking up in getting aroused and when they are cut off it could be frustrated because, it will be a journey of begin again. Make her climax or reach Orgasm and see if she will not change or be asking for it. Know her interest and then you will be getting along gradually.

Check out her daily activities if it is tiring kind of daily activities (Stress).

Pastor, I have to stop here. There are many factors responsible. Above all, there is nothing prayer can not do. Talk to God about it. But first do you best and shower love on your wife and you will see a change in Jesus name.

All the best.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Quarrel Because Of Sex by stanley29(m): 4:11pm On Sep 10, 2021
Gobdddd:
Strickly for the married

Good evening tweeps, my marriage is jerking. Needs a quick solution.

We married 9years ago.
She was a virgin in my Church. I am a pastor too.
Though we were not in the same state.
She was the first woman I had sex with after our marriage.
But I noticed that she has no interest in anything called sex.
She will not deny me sex, but I do not enjoy it because she's not enthused to it.

I have tried all I could to make her love sex, but all to no avail.
If you do not demand for sex, she'll not show any interest, even if you stay one year without talking about it.
And I am 100% sure that she's not seeing any man anywhere.

I took my time to educate her from the little research I made, but she wouldn't pay any serious attention.

I querried myself as to wether I do not satisfy her, on another point, sometimes, I'd last for 10-15 mins which, according to research is not bad.

Last night, I got angry at her attitude towards it. To me, she just try to open legs for me to satisfy myself and get down.

This has affected my psyche towards her.
But apart from her low libido, she is a very wonderful and good woman to be with.

So, last night, I opened up to her once again and told her she's making me to think twice and that am not happy at her actions.

Since today, our relationship has dwindled.

Alot of things have been going through my mind.

I don't know what to do. Am confused.
I can't go to another woman and leave such a good woman that have given me 4 kids.

Pls is there any known solution?

I need help.

Pls go and get her some libido boaster ...talk her into taking it.
Re: We Quarrel Because Of Sex by Polynek(m): 4:12pm On Sep 10, 2021
Kobojunkiee:
I wouldn't send them for sex therapy but maybe to a psychologist or psychiatrist instead. undecided
You are very funny grin grin grin
Re: We Quarrel Because Of Sex by NoToPile: 4:14pm On Sep 10, 2021
Sledgehammer20:
Pastor, I want to tell you that, this is one of the miseries in marriage that will be unfolded in marriage, especially for those of us who are Christians and believe in the doctrine of NO SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE.

Before marriage my expectations was very high about sex with my wife,even though we had talked extensively about it before marriage and I already knew that my wife had no interest as much as I do because of the rape attack she had when she was much younger. Even though I had the believe that all shall be well when we get married, I planed to take my time to tutor her in various way and material I could lay my hands on, which I did after our marriage. I really tried but it yielded nothing much compare to my expectation.

At a point I got frustrated and began to have the same feeling as you mentioned, I wouldn't know who exactly to talk to, because I wouldn't want my wife or myself to be ridicule. The truth is that everyone has their own marital issues and some person might not know how to manage the issue for you but rather complicate it. So I began to talk to God directly the way I was feeling at that time. I was basically asking for GRACE everyday from God, initially it was not easy for me at all ,because all those fantasies and dreams of my sex life in marriage never come through. But, later on I found grace to maintain myself and carry my cross. You also can ask for grace from God and God will give you. There are graces, you will only access if you can ask for it.

Now my testimony is that my wife is better even though not exactly what I expected.

I will like to mention this, most of us men don't know how to make love at all. pre-intimacy is key, you must make her enjoy whatever you are doing with her even without you penetrating her. Make her enjoy it first, be patient with her ,women are slow in picking up in getting aroused and when they are cut off it could be frustrated because, it will be a journey of begin again Make her climax or reach Orgasm and see if she will not change or be asking for it. Know her interest and then you will be getting along gradually

Check out her daily activities if it is tiring kind of daily activities (Stress).

Pastor, I have to stop here. There are many factors responsible. Above all, there is nothing prayer can not do. Talk to God about it. But first do you best and shower love on your wife and you will see a change in Jesus name.

All the best.

Maybe pastor will read the bolded, I still insist he has not fully discovered madams interest, once he does its madam that will be asking him for it.

Pastor should sha be careful and stop entertaining all those thoughts flying around his head. The Devil is out against homes oo.
Re: We Quarrel Because Of Sex by sirabbey(m): 4:17pm On Sep 10, 2021
Gobdddd:
Strickly for the married

We married 9years ago.
She will not deny me sex, but I do not enjoy it because she's not enthused to it.

If you do not demand for sex, she'll not show any interest, even if you stay one year without talking about it.

I took my time to educate her from the little research I made, but she wouldn't pay any serious attention.

I querried myself as to wether I do not satisfy her, on another point, sometimes, I'd last for 10-15 mins which, according to research is not bad.

Last night, I got angry at her attitude towards it. To me, she just try to open legs for me to satisfy myself and get down.

But apart from her low libido, she is a very wonderful and good woman to be with.

So, last night, I opened up to her once again and told her she's making me to think twice and that am not happy at her actions.

I can't go to another woman and leave such a good woman that have given me 4 kids.

I need help.

She may have been cut. I mean she may have been circumcised while young and when the female clitoris is cut during Female Genital Circumcision FGC, she will find little or no pleasure in sexual activities, no matter how hard you tried. If this is not the case however, you may need to see a sex counsellor or Sex Therapist who is equally a christian to guide you on how to spice up your sexual lives.
But no matter what you do, do not allow sex or lack of it to ruin the good relationship you have with that good woman you have. This too shall pass.
Re: We Quarrel Because Of Sex by Evaloyal2J(f): 4:36pm On Sep 10, 2021
benqo01:

Don't talk that way,if you re in the same situation u wouldn't be talking like this yes let's get that straight.

Atleast she can state what the issue is to the husband and both of them can work towards it.

Try to always create a balance
ok.
As a pastor he said he is, what will he advice a member who brings this kind of issue to him?
The part where he said the issue is shattering his marriage shows that he is not handling it well. And if he continue this way, before you know it, thought of getting himself satisfied outside starts creeping in, the rest becomes history.
Communication is very important in marriage and he isn't doing so
Re: We Quarrel Because Of Sex by cooooooks(m): 4:38pm On Sep 10, 2021
Stop extrapolating your feelings to me.

I'm not disgusted by anything. If you want to be disgusted, do it with your full chest. Do not extrapolate it to me. Do not out words in other people's mouths.

I think OP should take advise from people who are married and have gone through this. Not from people who have no clue.

Lollittaa:

there, you're wrong. How am I moralising with his life? Is he a child? I'm telling you that Christians, real Christians abstain from fornication. You're an atheist. On the opposite end of the spectrum. How do you expect not to be disgusted by what I say when you don't even believe in God?
There's no correlation here between my thought pattern and yours. We'll never agree. Let's leave it at that.
Re: We Quarrel Because Of Sex by Michael64(m): 4:40pm On Sep 10, 2021
Gobdddd:
Strickly for the married

We married 9years ago.

I need help.

Then she needs herbs if it’s due to her libido

Or are u a stubborn type who doesn’t listen to ur wife advice ??
Re: We Quarrel Because Of Sex by bonetalk(m): 4:44pm On Sep 10, 2021
ayomilore:
Bro. Don't spoil your marriage because of what you can fix. I heard there are some recipes that improve libido, try it, you can watch some adult films together too, try serious romance prior to your lovemaking, I believe there should be improvement...
But your wife will be good for all these abroad hustlers ooo that are scared of all these local predators..
Discard the aspect of watching porn... It's demonic, it's odd

2 Likes

Re: We Quarrel Because Of Sex by Delababe: 4:48pm On Sep 10, 2021
Alot goes on in a woman's body ,I have come to understand that a woman's hormonal balance has alot to do with her libido. When a woman approaches menopause her libido drops and many experience vaginal atrophy ie painful sex cos her estrogen level is dropping as progesterone level goes up. You can visit any hospital to know all these if you can overlook
Re: We Quarrel Because Of Sex by PlanktonX: 5:02pm On Sep 10, 2021
No solution can come out of this if we start by accusing this man demand for reprising affection. The problem here is not about love, but the demand of the body.

May I say here that he has not demanded for something impossible and I salute his courage to say it out.

Everyone wants to be love back...
Everyone wants to receive gift back
Everyone wants affections back

A short story: An aged billionaire man was once given a gift by a young man, he was so happy despite that the gifts was just a pen. He said " Everyone thought I don't need anything, but I wish to be given, the way I give to others, but no one ever care to give"

The issue is very common in many homes and there is a solution. But the solution can't work without the wife being ready to play a part too.

There is this very popular Nigeria female pastor, she preaches under the tutelage of her husband church and she teaches sound doctrines concerning the roles of women in taking care of her homes and satisfying her husband. I encourage them to pay her a visit for biblical Counseling on sex in marriage.

Sex in marriage is a very important part of marriage that both party must understand, and it is a factor that God put in place to solidify the oat of marriage. Above all it is created to be enjoy by the couple.

And don't ever bring the part of watching porn as someone suggested into your marriage, already the devil is trying to sow a seed, to add water to that seed.

May God bless and keep your home, and fight off every evil that wants to establish a proxy in your marriage.

1 Like

Re: We Quarrel Because Of Sex by Kobojunkiee: 5:08pm On Sep 10, 2021
PlanktonX:
There is this very popular Nigeria female pastor, she preaches under the tutelage of her husband church and she teaches sound doctrines concerning the roles of women in taking care of her homes and satisfying her husband. I encourage them to pay her a visit for biblical Counseling on sex in marriage.

Sex in marriage is a very important part of marriage that both party must understand, and it is a factor that God put in place to solidify the oat of marriage. Above all it is created to be enjoy by the couple.
Interesting, so your answer is that the woman submit to indoctrination where sex and satisfying her husband is concerned? undecided

Nevermind that she already submits, no, you want to teach her to do it in a way that will better satisfy her husband, even though it probably won't change her not enthused by it all? undecided
Re: We Quarrel Because Of Sex by Philipsdael(m): 5:17pm On Sep 10, 2021
I understand you two are very religious.
I'll say that's the cons of being so pius.

Marry a spouse whose sex drive matches yours.
You didn't know your sweetheart intotal before taking the forever path.
Sex is one of the most important thing in marriage.
Not being satisfied can produce lots of decaying fruits in your marriage if u know whatamean.

My advice, do some researches about increasing her libido...there are some meds that can help and I hope it's not against your religious ethics.

Give her "Spanish fly" grin grin grin
Just be ready bleed her well and thank me later grin
We na Spatarcus we be wink wink wink
Re: We Quarrel Because Of Sex by Truvelisback(m): 5:18pm On Sep 10, 2021
It's either u aren't Romantic enough or she doesn't enjoy having sex with u.
Re: We Quarrel Because Of Sex by Nobody: 5:20pm On Sep 10, 2021
cooooooks:
Stop extrapolating your feelings to me.

I'm not disgusted by anything. If you want to be disgusted, do it with your full chest. Do not extrapolate it to me. Do not out words in other people's mouths.

I think OP should take advise from people who are married and have gone through this. Not from people who have no clue.

I think he knows that already,yet chose to come here. And I'm not assuming anything. I'm a Christian, you're an atheist. Except you're genuinely concerned, NOTHING I say will make any sense to you. Why? Because you don't believe.

1 Like

Re: We Quarrel Because Of Sex by Geesunny: 5:38pm On Sep 10, 2021
The fact that you married her a virgin means there is no past experience that could cause that as in it's not a psychological problem. It must be a satanic trap to lure you out to commit adultery. 1 Corinthians 7: 3,4 .. the man and the woman must seek to satisfy each other. Pray with this scripture and command that spirit behind it to leave her . Sex is part of the blessings of marriage. Been married 25yrs now and the desire is still mutually strong. God bless you.
Re: We Quarrel Because Of Sex by mukthar2000(m): 5:56pm On Sep 10, 2021

Bro u are selfish ooo, did u just said a woman that have give you 4kids, And u still want here sex system to still remained the same as u met her as first time? Huh

Re: We Quarrel Because Of Sex by TrumpDonald2: 6:05pm On Sep 10, 2021
Kobojunkiee:
1. What exactly are you confused about ? What is it that you really expect your wife to do in this case? undecided

2. You claim the marriage is dwindling but from your explanation, the problem is not the marriage but your sudden expectations that is the issue... undecided

3. You claim you are a pastor but it seems you are suddenly letting your body pull the strings as far as your decision making. You married a virgin and it turns out she is not as enthused about sex as you are, what do you want? For her to turn into a porn star in bed after 9 years and 4 kids? undecided

No mind the yeye pastor. Just imagine the rubbish.
Re: We Quarrel Because Of Sex by Nobody: 6:10pm On Sep 10, 2021
Gobdddd:
Strickly for the married

We married 9years ago.

I need help.
She's a Lesbian. Nothing you can do about it.
The fact that she's not fuckin girls doesn't mean she's not lesbian but the fact she's not fuxking u means she's not attracted to men but women.
Many women are lesbians and nothing you can do about it
Re: We Quarrel Because Of Sex by TrumpDonald2: 6:10pm On Sep 10, 2021
Gobdddd:
Strickly for the married

We married 9years ago.

I need help.

You be yeye pastor. Your marriage has no problem, you are the problem. She's not denying you sex, she's not complaining that you are not satisfying her, she's been a good wife to you and yet you are creating a problem in your family because you want her to turn to a porn star. Yet you are a pastor and your body is controlling you and you can't control your body. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Better make peace with it. Satisfy yourself and let her be. If you know what some men are going through in marriage, you won't bring this up here that you have a problem because you are the problem.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

*Have You Seen 5-yr-old Oluwaseun Ogungbemile* / Chat Between A Married Man And His Ex-Girlfriend / Should I Have Collected The Bread From Her Mother?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.