Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,026 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:53 AM

We Quarrel Because Of Sex - Family (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / We Quarrel Because Of Sex (56201 Views)

Woman Who Slept With Male Best Friend Following Quarrel With Husband, Seeks Help / My Wife Slaps & Beats Me Whenever We Quarrel, Denies Me Sex. I'm Fed Up! / Some Damaging Words My Wife Said During A Quarrel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Quarrel Because Of Sex by Youngvegetable: 8:53am On Sep 29, 2021
freakydaddy:
Oga go buy SPANNISH FLY and thank me later...spike her drink one time before sex....she go Hot paa and you will testify to God's goodness
Re: We Quarrel Because Of Sex by bigfoot79(m): 10:40am On Oct 05, 2021
pimpchi:

DM 0.8.0.6.7.9.5.8.1.4.2 me for golden spanish fly and she will beg you for sex.. just two drops in her drink and boom, Libido comes rushing. It's very safe and has no side effects.
I need this for my wife and I.But does it work? Nothing wey we never try.
Re: We Quarrel Because Of Sex by pimpchi(m): 11:38am On Oct 05, 2021
bigfoot79:

I need this for my wife and I.But does it work? Nothing wey we never try.

Perfectly well....100%
Re: We Quarrel Because Of Sex by Truvelisback(m): 6:53pm On Oct 05, 2021
Maybe, she isn't pleased with ur sexual performance or she doesn't enjox with or she felt ur sexual performance is poor. There could be other things bothering, like ur attitude towards her.
Re: We Quarrel Because Of Sex by bunlizlaw(f): 5:14pm On Nov 02, 2021
Ahmed0336:
Oga manage her like that. Naso we too dey manage our own
Lmao
Re: We Quarrel Because Of Sex by bilulu(m): 8:45pm On Nov 02, 2021
Davash222:
A married pastor with 4 kids and you're still bothered about sex

With this Buhari economy, you still thinking about the quality of sex from your wife after 4 kids?

Your main concern shouldn't be about the quality of sex as a man of God. You have 4 kids, concentrate more on them and how to convert many souls to Christ. Leave quality sex for worldly people, Sir.
so married people with children shouldn't want sex? I'm not understanding
Re: We Quarrel Because Of Sex by Bianda24: 5:12am On Nov 03, 2021
I stumbled on your story, I used the word stumbled because I was reading another story and one of the contributors refered to your story. What I see in your case is that God loves you and He does not want you to go astray.
Permit me to share my story, I have a similar experience and I conquered it. I have been married for over 12 years. When we started, our sex life was fantastic, though we were younger and vibrant, but all of a sudden, my wife began to lose interest in sex. I was not enjoying sex anymore because she will just open her legs for me to go in simply because she did not want to refuse me. I started complaining but she was not yielding. I started thinking of having another mistress. As a Christian and due to my background, I did not want to consider extramarital affairs with another woman.
I threatened her but all to no avail. I read up on her case and I was informed that as some women give birth and are aging, they begin to have low libido.
Despite all these revelations, my desire for good sex never dwindled. So I employed another strategy which was high level romance and it worked. Though not always, but most often. I enjoy my sex though not as I would have wanted it.
Afteall, what do I need after 12 years of marriage and kids have litred everywhere. I cant think of extramarital affairs particularly in this biting economy.
Take an advise and don't look elsewhere. If you did, you will regret it. In other words, you are the one to take the bull by the horn and solve your challenge
Re: We Quarrel Because Of Sex by singiti(m): 8:04pm On Dec 30, 2021
God help you. Exactly the same is happening in my marriage. Nothing u say or do can change them.. That's just how they are.. I have resolved to just live with it.
Re: We Quarrel Because Of Sex by Kobojunkie: 1:55am On Dec 31, 2021
singiti:
God help you. Exactly the same is happening in my marriage. Nothing u say or do can change them.. That's just how they are.. I have resolved to just live with it.
Best of luck to you in yours! undecided

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

*Have You Seen 5-yr-old Oluwaseun Ogungbemile* / Parents Crying At The Double Wedding Of Their Twin Daughters In Lagos (Photos) / Chat Between A Married Man And His Ex-Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.