Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,448 members, 7,823,061 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

We Quarrel Because Of Sex - Family (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / We Quarrel Because Of Sex (56322 Views)

Woman Who Slept With Male Best Friend Following Quarrel With Husband, Seeks Help / My Wife Slaps & Beats Me Whenever We Quarrel, Denies Me Sex. I'm Fed Up! / Some Damaging Words My Wife Said During A Quarrel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Quarrel Because Of Sex by Maski87: 6:14pm On Sep 10, 2021
The minute she sees you eying another sister in the church, she will be giving it to you until you run
Re: We Quarrel Because Of Sex by litaninja(m): 6:18pm On Sep 10, 2021
Knack before marriage...una go dey form pastor....you see yoursef now?

Gobdddd:
Strickly for the married

Good evening tweeps, my marriage is jerking. Needs a quick solution.

We married 9years ago.
She was a virgin in my Church. I am a pastor too.
Though we were not in the same state.
She was the first woman I had sex with after our marriage.
But I noticed that she has no interest in anything called sex.
She will not deny me sex, but I do not enjoy it because she's not enthused to it.

I have tried all I could to make her love sex, but all to no avail.
If you do not demand for sex, she'll not show any interest, even if you stay one year without talking about it.
And I am 100% sure that she's not seeing any man anywhere.

I took my time to educate her from the little research I made, but she wouldn't pay any serious attention.

I querried myself as to wether I do not satisfy her, on another point, sometimes, I'd last for 10-15 mins which, according to research is not bad.

Last night, I got angry at her attitude towards it. To me, she just try to open legs for me to satisfy myself and get down.

This has affected my psyche towards her.
But apart from her low libido, she is a very wonderful and good woman to be with.

So, last night, I opened up to her once again and told her she's making me to think twice and that am not happy at her actions.

Since today, our relationship has dwindled.

Alot of things have been going through my mind.

I don't know what to do. Am confused.
I can't go to another woman and leave such a good woman that have given me 4 kids.

Pls is there any known solution?

I need help.
Re: We Quarrel Because Of Sex by litaninja(m): 6:24pm On Sep 10, 2021
He upped his game how? They were both "virgins", they still are till date inexperienced. He just feels there should be more, but he's not sure of how much more. Where will the experience come from?
You get better at sex by having sex, multiple times, and frankly, with multiple people. Simple.

Kobojunkiee:
How in the world can you conclude that that she has not experienced good sex. lipsrsealed

OP was inexperienced and you suppose that over 9 years he has not upped his game enough? undecided

Good sex is relative! undecided
Re: We Quarrel Because Of Sex by sweetrace(f): 6:24pm On Sep 10, 2021
Davash222:
A married pastor with 4 kids and you're still bothered about sex

With this Buhari economy, you still thinking about the quality of sex from your wife after 4 kids?

Your main concern shouldn't be about the quality of sex as a man of God. You have 4 kids, concentrate more on them and how to convert many souls to Christ. Leave quality sex for worldly people, Sir.

Op, Don’t listen to this no matter how many likes it gets. God created sex! Read the songs of Solomon. You’re supposed to celebrate lovemaking. Congratulations for waiting for marriage. Your wife is only going through many good girls’ experience. They’ve been taught that sex is a sin. So they try not to think about it at all. Instead of being taught that sex should be a joyful experience. They should just wait for the right context; marriage. Men on the other hand are expected to be eager beavers. I think you should be patient with her. Stop the pressure. Lighten up. If I was in her shoes, I will feel uncomfortable whenever I see you making moves if you continue to mount the pressure.
Re: We Quarrel Because Of Sex by labisibrass(m): 6:36pm On Sep 10, 2021
[/i][i]
ayomilore:
Bro. Don't spoil your marriage because of what you can fix. I heard there are some recipes that improve libido, try it, you can watch some adult films together too, try serious romance prior to your lovemaking, I believe there should be improvement...
But your wife will be good for all these abroad hustlers ooo that are scared of all these local predators..

The irony of life. For me,i for like marry this kind woman due to the the nature of my work and myself. We'd have no problem at all!
Re: We Quarrel Because Of Sex by godliman: 6:37pm On Sep 10, 2021
Lokojatoofar:

Why won't they complain? When you men use your youth to Bleep and masturbate to every hole you come across before, during and after wedding. Then you turn around and expect your wife to just endure your impotence. Kò lè werk. Drink all the enhancement drugs and do your job on madam. Abi you go allow her go outside?
Between the men and women I don't know who is more guilty. Those men you spoke of were sadly seduced by women who are now complaining. Sow the wind and reap the whirlwind. I admit some men are he goats but many ladies are also she dogs
Re: We Quarrel Because Of Sex by emmyN(m): 6:38pm On Sep 10, 2021
Saintmary:

This woman spent her body 4 times to give you those kids,

During pregnancy, a woman's body goes through some major upheaval.

She is still taking care of your household, running around to keep things smooth, yet you're asking for bedmatics.

It will take her nothing less than 5 years to get her body back!

Learn patience, it's time for you to prove worthy of the commitment she has given you.

Let your kids spend a lot of time on holidays with grandma, uncle's and aunts while you take that time to relax with her, things will get better definitely.

Trash. After that five years she will say she has reached menopause, so no sex again.
Re: We Quarrel Because Of Sex by emmyN(m): 6:43pm On Sep 10, 2021
Gobdddd:
Strickly for the married

We married 9years ago.
She will not deny me sex, but I do not enjoy it because she's not enthused to it.

If you do not demand for sex, she'll not show any interest, even if you stay one year without talking about it.

I took my time to educate her from the little research I made, but she wouldn't pay any serious attention.

I querried myself as to wether I do not satisfy her, on another point, sometimes, I'd last for 10-15 mins which, according to research is not bad.

Last night, I got angry at her attitude towards it. To me, she just try to open legs for me to satisfy myself and get down.

But apart from her low libido, she is a very wonderful and good woman to be with.

So, last night, I opened up to her once again and told her she's making me to think twice and that am not happy at her actions.

I can't go to another woman and leave such a good woman that have given me 4 kids.

I need help.

This is why I advise men to go back the way of our fathers and have second and third wives. This monopoly or monogamy is not for our african women. They were raised to be in competition with their fellow wives, so once that is absent in the marriage, they hold you by the balls and you start "managing", and hearing ridiculous statements like sex shouldn't be your problem after nine years.

You said she is a good woman yet she doesn't make you feel desired angry
Re: We Quarrel Because Of Sex by Lokojatoofar: 6:59pm On Sep 10, 2021
godliman:
Between the men and women I don't know who is more guilty. Those men you spoke of were sadly seduced by women who are now complaining. Sow the wind and reap the whirlwind. I admit some men are he goats but many ladies are also she dogs

Good. So if he marry a she dog, let him service her well. If she sef marry he goat, let her service him well.
Re: We Quarrel Because Of Sex by Paramount01(m): 7:21pm On Sep 10, 2021
Botking:
Retired man , 4 kid already, 9 year of marriage

Retired in peace

Fucus in other things in life

Sex is not food

That's how the body of women become after many kids,

Sex will be sweet to her again when she gets to her 50th

for real?
Re: We Quarrel Because Of Sex by MrMacinterchi1: 7:28pm On Sep 10, 2021
delzbaba:
After four children her libido must have reduced, you self pipe low on the sex issue haba theres more to life than sex.
childbirth doesn't reduce libido
Re: We Quarrel Because Of Sex by conscienceman4(m): 7:54pm On Sep 10, 2021
You said she just lie down there. Is it missionary style only? Even missionary style get advanced stage. Have you tried doggy. You are yet to wake up her sleeping sex crave. You are too gentle in bed.
Re: We Quarrel Because Of Sex by Karrate: 8:19pm On Sep 10, 2021
Botking:
Retired man , 4 kid already, 9 year of marriage

Retired in peace

Fucus in other things in life

Sex is not food

That's how the body of women become after many kids,

Sex will be sweet to her again when she gets to her 50th

Ok oga you are advising the Pastor to focus on other things in life as SEX IS NOT FOOD abi?

You are correct sex isn't food and food isn't sex.

but when you do get married, please do tell your woman sex isnt food.

ill bet my top dollar you will come back home one day and find her doing your gardener.
Re: We Quarrel Because Of Sex by hardon1(m): 8:47pm On Sep 10, 2021
Put trust aside, She may be fucking someone else, believe me
Re: We Quarrel Because Of Sex by Coolgent(m): 8:47pm On Sep 10, 2021
Gobdddd:
Strickly for the married

We married 9years ago.

I need help.

It's time for you to spice your sex life;
Book a hotel... introduce some sex styles (google them), eat her if u can, pre-intimacy 70% penetration 30%, moan/groan.
Lastly cmmunicate, Communicate and Communicate ask her what she enjoy in sex.
Some women are like that naturally

If it didn't work let me know
Re: We Quarrel Because Of Sex by cooooooks(m): 8:49pm On Sep 10, 2021
Today I learned that every Christian agrees on everything.

You told the OP to not allow anyone to make him feel bad about not linking the situation. I completely agree with that statement (I thought NOTHING you say will make sense to me). Some other commenters, probably Christian, said he should relax, that she's given birth to children, that's there's nothing else to worry about, etc.

You disagree with Christians on this forum ALL THE TIME.

grin

This is Vs them approach does not apply here.
Lollittaa:

I think he knows that already,yet chose to come here. And I'm not assuming anything. I'm a Christian, you're an atheist. Except you're genuinely concerned, NOTHING I say will make any sense to you. Why? Because you don't believe.
Re: We Quarrel Because Of Sex by shawante(m): 8:55pm On Sep 10, 2021
udemzyudex:

Bear with her? Easier said than done, you think he hasn't bear with her enough before posting it here,a pastor for that matter.

Of course nobody is perfect but that doesn't mean we shouldn't work towards getting the best part of us.

This is one of the reason i go against no sex before marriage, those biblical sh1tting talks about premarital sex is bullshit because at the end you will be the only one to carry your cross, you will be the only one to bear the pains.

Knowing your partner sexual prowess should be one of the things to be considered before marrying him/her because lack of sex have destroyed a lot of marriage, some live as siblings now in their house.
So are you suggesting he should divorce his wife?
Re: We Quarrel Because Of Sex by tellmemore15: 9:05pm On Sep 10, 2021
Would have adviced you, but you took too long. 9yrs for her to adapt to the present status quo. Anyway, I'll advice you learn love making and apply good romancing before sex. The woman body has sensitive parts, the nipple, waist,clitoris, and many part of the skill stimulate them and make sure holy spirit enters her. Bros na you go run.
Re: We Quarrel Because Of Sex by udemzyudex(m): 9:12pm On Sep 10, 2021
shawante:
So are you suggesting he should divorce his wife?

Do whatever makes him happy.
Re: We Quarrel Because Of Sex by Nobody: 9:14pm On Sep 10, 2021
cooooooks:
Today I learned that every Christian agrees on everything.

You told the OP to not allow anyone to make him feel bad about not linking the situation. I completely agree with that statement (I thought NOTHING you say will make sense to me). Some other commenters, probably Christian, said he should relax, that she's given birth to children, that's there's nothing else to worry about, etc.

You disagree with Christians on this forum ALL THE TIME.

grin

This is Vs them approach does not apply here.
whatever you say, cooooooks. I don tire

1 Like

Re: We Quarrel Because Of Sex by frozen70(f): 9:21pm On Sep 10, 2021
Gobdddd:
Strickly for the married

We married 9years ago.

I need help.

For the fact that you said she is a good woman, you have to be patient enough with her to get it from her with her own interest in it

You may go out to get that woman that will give you sex attention, but you may loose her and the woman you loosed her for, may not be as good as she if
Re: We Quarrel Because Of Sex by Codedrock(m): 9:32pm On Sep 10, 2021
purples25:
Actually, some of us don't feel any excitement about this thing called sex. Some women do anything you want, act very excited, but it's just so that they don't feel pain from being reluctant during the whole thing. Because moods can close that place up.

So sorry, just wanted to drop the hint. Some women just pretend to love it, and you guys buy it. Do you know that some of us don't feel anything sweet about the whole sex thing? Anybody who wants to know the truth and stop assuming the male, comforting belief that women enjoy the thing too grin should consider this.

It's a weird truth, but it's true. But you'll never know because, well, she smiles and tells you she likes it like this or that.
My guess is you are definitely one of those women that are obsessed with sex.. You might even like it too much..

Don't get me wrong, I know there are women who don't enjoy sex that much or don't like it and fake it due to a lot things like circumcision and etc..

But I'm certain you love sex, so no need to lie to yourself or convince yourself on nairaland
Re: We Quarrel Because Of Sex by Image123(m): 9:35pm On Sep 10, 2021
litaninja:
Knack before marriage...una go dey form pastor....you see yoursef now?

All the ones that knack before marriage, where are their marriages today? Someone has 4 kids, 9 years of marriage and a faithful wife who is not complaining or denying. Your knack before marriage idols would kill for that.
Re: We Quarrel Because Of Sex by Kobojunkiee: 9:44pm On Sep 10, 2021
purples25:
Actually, some of us don't feel any excitement about this thing called sex. Some women do anything you want, act very excited, but it's just so that they don't feel pain from being reluctant during the whole thing. Because moods can close that place up.

So sorry, just wanted to drop the hint. Some women just pretend to love it, and you guys buy it. Do you know that some of us don't feel anything sweet about the whole sex thing? Anybody who wants to know the truth and stop assuming the male, comforting belief that women enjoy the thing too grin should consider this.

It's a weird truth, but it's true. But you'll never know because, well, she smiles and tells you she likes it like this or that.
Thank God for at least one honest woman here. undecided
Re: We Quarrel Because Of Sex by Kobojunkiee: 9:46pm On Sep 10, 2021
Codedrock:

My guess is you are definitely one of those women that are obsessed with sex.. You might even like it too much..

Don't get me wrong, I know there women who don't enjoy sex that much or don't like it and fake it due to a lot things like circumcision and etc..

But I'm certain you love sex, so no need to lie to yourself or convince yourself on nairaland
Stop yapping and open your mind to the truth she revealed to you just there. undecided

May too many of you are top wrapped up in your own bullsheet to even see the truth that even when right before your very eyes. undecided
Re: We Quarrel Because Of Sex by Image123(m): 9:47pm On Sep 10, 2021
Gobdddd:
Strickly for the married

We married 9years ago.

I need help.

Oga pastor, you have been selfish and ignorant. You should be grateful for/to your fertile and faithful wife. You are always satisfied in sex but don't care about your wife's satisfaction, now you are unhappy that she is nonchalant. She sacrifices so much pain to see you fulfilled and satisfied. You should be ashamed of yourself and apologize to her.
Pray tell, you have an orgasm every single time you sleep with your wife but your wife probably never had one in 9 years, yet she's always willing to receive you. Go and find out how to sleep with her without being selfish as you have always been.
Re: We Quarrel Because Of Sex by codedsnow: 10:37pm On Sep 10, 2021
U r the man
longetivity:
Me fight over sex this era of pussy God forbid

1 Like

Re: We Quarrel Because Of Sex by ImaIma1(f): 11:16pm On Sep 10, 2021
Davash222:
A married pastor with 4 kids and you're still bothered about sex

With this Buhari economy, you still thinking about the quality of sex from your wife after 4 kids?

Your main concern shouldn't be about the quality of sex as a man of God. You have 4 kids, concentrate more on them and how to convert many souls to Christ. Leave quality sex for worldly people, Sir.

You guys are making it sound like pastors have a different set of hormones and body system, and therefore, they should not enjoy sex because they are pastors.

He is a man first before he is a Pastor. Whether he likes it or not, the desire to have and enjoy sex is in him. No speaking in tongues can take that away.
Re: We Quarrel Because Of Sex by Kobojunkie: 11:36pm On Sep 10, 2021
ImaIma1:
You guys are making it sound like pastors have a different set of hormones and body system, and therefore, they should not enjoy sex because they are pastors.

He is a man first before he is a Pastor. Whether he likes it or not, the desire to have and enjoy sex is in him. No speaking in tongues can take that away.
The man felt he needed to include that himself as if to suggest he be judged by a different set of standards than the average man would, and that's what happened. undecided

If he had not included it, I don't think much of that would have occurred. Maybe now he knows not to do that again. undecided
Re: We Quarrel Because Of Sex by purples25(f): 11:59pm On Sep 10, 2021
Codedrock:

Don't get me wrong, I know there are women who don't enjoy sex that much or don't like it and fake it due to a lot things like circumcision and etc..

Who cares if I like it or not? Just stating facts.
Re: We Quarrel Because Of Sex by litaninja(m): 12:11am On Sep 11, 2021
Calm your tities. There is no formular to longevity in marriage, however experience in sex counts. And the only way to get experience in sex is to have sex.

Image123:

All the ones that knack before marriage, where are their marriages today? Someone has 4 kids, 9 years of marriage and a faithful wife who is not complaining or denying. Your knack before marriage idols would kill for that.
Re: We Quarrel Because Of Sex by Respect55(m): 12:13am On Sep 11, 2021
MrBrownJay1:
have you ever taken the time to ask her what she desires/likes in the bedroom?! did you guys dated before marriage? how was the sexual part then? was she ever enthusiastic about sex or was it always like that?

if you could manage for 9yrs then..... hang in there bro!

whatever goes through your mind, unless you wanna divorce the babe or get a second wife, anythging else isnt worthy!
You will run to comment without reading and end up messing up.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Man Dumps His Wife In Nigeria & Travels To The US. Photos / Should I Have Collected The Bread From Her Mother? / Woman Delivers Quadruplets Four Years After Wedding (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.