Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,470 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

MEN!! This Is Exactly How You Should Text Chat With Females!! [photos] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MEN!! This Is Exactly How You Should Text Chat With Females!! [photos] (5105 Views)

To My Fellow Handsome Guys, How Do You Cope With Females Disturbing You for Sex? / Calabar Girls Offer Sex To Abroad-Based Nigerian Men This Christmas (Video) / THIS is How A Girl Wants You To TEXT/CHAT HER & Find You Attractive (Top Secret) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

MEN!! This Is Exactly How You Should Text Chat With Females!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 9:13am On Sep 10, 2021
Welcome to TheGidRedpiller's Ultimate Guide To Masculine Text-Chating With Females.

Quit that quick joke, as redpillers our main goal is the power of domination over the feminine gender, but you have to understand the fact that this domination we are talking about also cuts across our text conversations with them. A whatsapp conversation can be the where all the job is done before any one of you start making moves physically, yes or yea

My point exactly is that, if as a man you fail in this aspect, you could tarnish your position in that relationship as time goes by because your redpill has to surface in everything you do in relation to her, lets get into details already:

1.NEVER TOLERATE ONE WORD REPLIES: Whether anybody wants to give an opposite opinion about this or not, it doesn't change the fact that one word replies from a girl simply shows her pride and arrogance, she feels she's the price so she should just stay there while you do all the work! undecided

Still Typing...

3 Likes

Re: MEN!! This Is Exactly How You Should Text Chat With Females!! [photos] by Franzinni: 9:15am On Sep 10, 2021
I concur
Re: MEN!! This Is Exactly How You Should Text Chat With Females!! [photos] by Davash222(m): 9:20am On Sep 10, 2021
I've come to realize most girls that reply with one word are extremely mad and I have no business with mad girls.

44 Likes

Re: MEN!! This Is Exactly How You Should Text Chat With Females!! [photos] by Uzomacharles: 9:20am On Sep 10, 2021
Nonsense bro
Re: MEN!! This Is Exactly How You Should Text Chat With Females!! [photos] by OlawaleBammie: 9:24am On Sep 10, 2021
That Tom dey ginger me, aje ngbo grin

5 Likes

Re: MEN!! This Is Exactly How You Should Text Chat With Females!! [photos] by OlawaleBammie: 9:26am On Sep 10, 2021
I wouldn't even wait for seven days for ur reply before I cut u off, I cant asign brother to a cow name just cus i want to eat meat, never

5 Likes

Re: MEN!! This Is Exactly How You Should Text Chat With Females!! [photos] by Pumpumking: 9:40am On Sep 10, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Welcome to TheGidRedpiller's Ultimate Guide To Masculine Text-Chating With Females.

Quit that quick joke, as redpillers our main goal is the power of domination over the feminine gender, but you have to understand the fact that this domination we are talking about also cuts across our text conversations with them. A whatsapp conversation can be the where all the job is done before any one of you start making moves physically, yes or yea

My point exactly is that, if as a man you fail in this aspect, you could tarnish your position in that relationship as time goes by because your redpill has to surface in everything you do in relation to her, lets get into details already:

1.NEVER TOLERATE ONE WORD REPLIES: Whether anybody wants to give an opposite opinion about this or not, it doesn't change the fact that one word replies from a girl simply shows her pride and arrogance, she feels she's the price so she should just stay there while you do all the work! undecided

Still Typing...

BRO ARE U PREGNANT?? (no ofense) angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN!! This Is Exactly How You Should Text Chat With Females!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 9:41am On Sep 10, 2021
She wants you to crack all the jokes and initiate the interesting topics while she just replies with emojis, Lol, Ok and the other bullshiits undecided
She obviously isn't showing interest and like my main men here said INTEREST = REWARD! You don't go on an entertainment spree from some biittch who doesn't even act like you are important. YOU DESERVE BETTER!
You either warn her upfront or like i do most times, just block her out of the blue when she isn't expecting it!

2.NEVER TOLERATE LATE REPLIES: Many men out there are suckers for the replies of a female, like its painted gold or something undecided Never adapt to the fact that you are the one looking for the goods, you have pride too! Where is your dignity and self respect

Why would she reply you in 5 hours but then you would just leap when you see it anyway and you reply back in 3 seconds waiting for a reply thats probably going to come in another 5 hours? Are you madt Block the biittch! You are not an option, treat yourself as such!

TRP IS GOLDEN!!

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN!! This Is Exactly How You Should Text Chat With Females!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 9:43am On Sep 10, 2021
Franzinni:
I concur
You better!
Re: MEN!! This Is Exactly How You Should Text Chat With Females!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 9:44am On Sep 10, 2021
Davash222:
I've come to realize most girls that reply with one word are extremely mad and I have no business with mad girls.
You deserve better than that treatment.
Re: MEN!! This Is Exactly How You Should Text Chat With Females!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 9:46am On Sep 10, 2021
OlawaleBammie:
I wouldn't even wait for seven days for ur reply before I cut u off, I cant asign brother to a cow name just cus i want to eat meat, never
Good!

1 Like

Re: MEN!! This Is Exactly How You Should Text Chat With Females!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 9:47am On Sep 10, 2021
Uzomacharles:
Nonsense bro
Re: MEN!! This Is Exactly How You Should Text Chat With Females!! [photos] by FalseProphet1(m): 9:48am On Sep 10, 2021
Davash222:
Don't blame them...simps are the ones making them feel they're special hence their ridiculous attitude.

1 Like

Re: MEN!! This Is Exactly How You Should Text Chat With Females!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 9:49am On Sep 10, 2021
FalseProphet1:

Don't blame them...simps are the ones making them feel they're special hence their ridiculous attitude.
The faster we curtail simps the better these biittches can ever get!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN!! This Is Exactly How You Should Text Chat With Females!! [photos] by Nobody: 9:55am On Sep 10, 2021
FalseProphet1:

I swear!

1 Like

Re: MEN!! This Is Exactly How You Should Text Chat With Females!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:04am On Sep 10, 2021
SmellySperm:
I swear!
You just know!
Re: MEN!! This Is Exactly How You Should Text Chat With Females!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:17am On Sep 10, 2021
Let me also add, never write long notes to girls, she's not worth it, just make the stuff short and simple!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MEN!! This Is Exactly How You Should Text Chat With Females!! [photos] by udemejack(m): 10:22am On Sep 10, 2021
Following
Re: MEN!! This Is Exactly How You Should Text Chat With Females!! [photos] by constance500: 10:23am On Sep 10, 2021
I do this a lot... If I'm not feeling your response, I just leave you there
Re: MEN!! This Is Exactly How You Should Text Chat With Females!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:56am On Sep 10, 2021
constance500:
I do this a lot... If I'm not feeling your response, I just leave you there
You know whats good for you.
Re: MEN!! This Is Exactly How You Should Text Chat With Females!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:56am On Sep 10, 2021
udemejack:
Following
cool
Re: MEN!! This Is Exactly How You Should Text Chat With Females!! [photos] by Cudeze4(m): 11:29am On Sep 10, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
cool
Now for once i actually do agree with you. This is one of them reasons i'm following you.
Re: MEN!! This Is Exactly How You Should Text Chat With Females!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:32am On Sep 10, 2021
Cudeze4:

Now for once i actually do agree with you. This is one of them reasons i'm following you.
Whatever.
Re: MEN!! This Is Exactly How You Should Text Chat With Females!! [photos] by Cudeze4(m): 11:36am On Sep 10, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Whatever.
grin
TheGidRedpiller:
Whatever.
Re: MEN!! This Is Exactly How You Should Text Chat With Females!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:48am On Sep 10, 2021
Re: MEN!! This Is Exactly How You Should Text Chat With Females!! [photos] by neyoohhh: 1:09pm On Sep 10, 2021
True that, so many women outchea to be wasting time on entitled dindu who can't communicate.

Somone was asking where they can find cute girls..

Try black french girls on Instagram, way better looking than the most beautiful women in naija. Just a tip.

1 Like

Re: MEN!! This Is Exactly How You Should Text Chat With Females!! [photos] by Nobody: 1:44pm On Sep 10, 2021
Do not initiate the chat more than three times consecutively!
If you stop texting and she didn't for once initiate convo, just delelet her account or unfriend her. She thinks you're worthless, DON'T BE WORTHLESS!

10 Likes

Re: MEN!! This Is Exactly How You Should Text Chat With Females!! [photos] by Nobody: 1:44pm On Sep 10, 2021
you know why I like you small?..... cuz you are taking things back to their root,.

our forefathers never tolerated nonsense from thier wives and that's why they earn maximum respect from the society......

unlike the small boys we have today bearing the name FATHER!

2 Likes

Re: MEN!! This Is Exactly How You Should Text Chat With Females!! [photos] by T0BY(m): 1:59pm On Sep 10, 2021
honestly is appalling.. well, if a lady delays to reply me, i just unfriend or block her sharperly. There are many fishes in the river. no time for bullshit.
TheGidRedpiller:
She wants you to crack all the jokes and initiate the interesting topics while she just replies with emojis, Lol, Ok and the other bullshiits undecided
She obviously isn't showing interest and like my main men here said INTEREST = REWARD! You don't go on an entertainment spree from some biittch who doesn't even act like you are important. YOU DESERVE BETTER!
You either warn her upfront or like i do most times, just block her out of the blue when she isn't expecting it!

2.NEVER TOLERATE LATE REPLIES: Many men out there are suckers for the replies of a female, like its painted gold or something undecided Never adapt to the fact that you are the one looking for the goods, you have pride too! Where is your dignity and self respect

Why would she reply you in 5 hours but then you would just leap when you see it anyway and you reply back in 3 seconds waiting for a reply thats probably going to come in another 5 hours? Are you madt Block the biittch! You are not an option, treat yourself as such!

TRP IS GOLDEN!!
Re: MEN!! This Is Exactly How You Should Text Chat With Females!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 2:19pm On Sep 10, 2021
T0BY:
honestly is appalling.. well, if a lady delays to reply me, i just unfriend or block her sharperly. There are many fishes in the river. no time for bullshit.
grin
Re: MEN!! This Is Exactly How You Should Text Chat With Females!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 2:20pm On Sep 10, 2021
michael77777:
you know why I like you small?..... cuz you are taking things back to their root,.

our forefathers never tolerated nonsense from thier wives and that's why they earn maximum respect from the society......

unlike the small boys we have today bearing the name FATHER!
Like me small grin
Re: MEN!! This Is Exactly How You Should Text Chat With Females!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 2:22pm On Sep 10, 2021
nijaomegacode:
Do not initiate the chat more than three times consecutively!
If you stop texting and she didn't for once initiate convo, just delelet her account or unfriend her. She thinks you're worthless, DON'T BE WORTHLESS!
Exactly!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Apply For This Grant; Thank Me Later!!! / Who Makes The First Move, The Man Or The Woman? / You Find Out She Has A Fake Butt Three Weeks Into Dating. What Do You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.