Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,795 members, 7,831,576 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Buhari Jets To US For UN General Assembly - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Jets To US For UN General Assembly (16457 Views)

Aisha Buhari Jets Out To Dubai For Delivery Of Daughter, Zahra, As Agitation Con / Governor Godwin Obaseki Sleeping At UN General Assembly (photos) / Yahaya Lawal, Buhari’s Aide Prevented From Entering UN General Assembly. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Jets To US For UN General Assembly by chyzoo4u(m): 1:34pm On Sep 10, 2021
Skales ft. Timaya & Davido
Re: Buhari Jets To US For UN General Assembly by vickertony(m): 1:34pm On Sep 10, 2021
Ajala
Re: Buhari Jets To US For UN General Assembly by AmuEbule: 1:34pm On Sep 10, 2021
shocked
Ok. Let’s see if Buhari is going to wear the same jumper trouser he wore in Imo State. The old man doesn’t care about anything anymore cheesy
Re: Buhari Jets To US For UN General Assembly by NwaIgboBoy(m): 1:35pm On Sep 10, 2021
Make him no wear that trousers he wore to Imo state ooo!!!!

That aboki will never seize in distracing fulani race and Nigeri at large.

Infact, is nowadays before he travled anywhere he will show us his trousers on NTA a day bfor he leaves

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Jets To US For UN General Assembly by contigiency(m): 1:35pm On Sep 10, 2021
CR777:
Imagine the joy of Nigerians if a certain person doesn't return from this journey.

I no call name o grin grin grin

Especially the evil ones who never wish the country well. So we understand.
Re: Buhari Jets To US For UN General Assembly by Nikkganc08(m): 1:36pm On Sep 10, 2021
Dollar is at 550

God bless Nigeria.

Bubu is working
Re: Buhari Jets To US For UN General Assembly by John4B: 1:36pm On Sep 10, 2021
Safe trip to the president
Re: Buhari Jets To US For UN General Assembly by Okortor: 1:36pm On Sep 10, 2021
Bubu just de flex..

Na ur time sai baba..
Re: Buhari Jets To US For UN General Assembly by Bamzyriches451: 1:37pm On Sep 10, 2021
I hope he didn't put on that type of trousers he came to imo state with to the US
Re: Buhari Jets To US For UN General Assembly by WibusJaga: 1:39pm On Sep 10, 2021

OK.

Re: Buhari Jets To US For UN General Assembly by kilisi(m): 1:41pm On Sep 10, 2021
Okoroawusa:
Shior! See report by Sowore...

Your brother don die you come put your biased reportage for gear one. No worry... sebi una never finish for una family?
You fit run mad before 2023. Sowore, your frustrations just started!!

This is a very heartless and inhuman comment!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Jets To US For UN General Assembly by CR777: 1:43pm On Sep 10, 2021
contigiency:

Especially the evil ones who never wish the country well. So we understand.

Why should we wish a country we ain't given a chance to be part of well?

Give us Biafra, u said no.
Include us in the government, u said no.

You don't expect me to wish my enemy well, my name isn't Jesus.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Jets To US For UN General Assembly by JaskanFactor: 1:45pm On Sep 10, 2021
Now this explains why he went to Imo. It would be too obvious he dont care when people are being genocided in Nigeria and president in NewYork.

Did he not just come back from London and stop to visit Tinubu.

Nigeria is really being run from US embassy anyway so it does not matter where Buhari is.
Re: Buhari Jets To US For UN General Assembly by Ibkhaleel001: 1:50pm On Sep 10, 2021
I really pity Nigeria youths... Joblessness on the Rise people will come online with 5mb to insult their leaders and entire region.... NL have really taught me the character and bitter hatred a part of Nigeria have for the other part!

So today been friday and as a kind gesture i wil offer a lucrative appointment to the first five people that sends ne their CV....In a bit to help reduce the menance of unemployment!

I am not someone you dont know!

I chose to be on the platform for a case study and am done this week...
Re: Buhari Jets To US For UN General Assembly by ExtraVioment: 1:50pm On Sep 10, 2021
See as he speed go there, wey dem never even arrange the meeting area. Abi him be part of the event planners.

This our Oga is the worst since Nigeria's history. E no be like say he go-go there go present anything creative for progress; Him go-go there, just dey look, dey do eye service. Him go there to relax, make he no dey hear generator sound or dey see darkness Every time he drive out.

All the spies for there, no fit believe say an Islamic extremists (hisba and sharia law terrorist) love the comfort of their country, pass anything dey dem dun see before.

Oga Buhari is an epic disappointment to Nigeria and Africa. Tufia.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Jets To US For UN General Assembly by OhBritannia(m): 1:52pm On Sep 10, 2021
our president is just cruising.
from Abuja to imo state and now to USA. grin
Re: Buhari Jets To US For UN General Assembly by TheAlchemist: 1:55pm On Sep 10, 2021
OmoOshodi:
Help my hustle.....patronize us and forget about the Nigeria problem...

This fish cures all sickness including poverty

Get a female marketer!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Jets To US For UN General Assembly by OmoOshodi(m): 1:59pm On Sep 10, 2021
TheAlchemist:

Get a female marketer!
can you recommend one?
Re: Buhari Jets To US For UN General Assembly by Okoroawusa: 2:00pm On Sep 10, 2021
kilisi:

This is a very heartless and inhuman comment!
Because it was a very heartless and inhuman report.

Sowore has lost his conscience. So when it comes to him I don't have one. I know him more than you do.
Re: Buhari Jets To US For UN General Assembly by kilisi(m): 2:04pm On Sep 10, 2021
Okoroawusa:

Because it was a very heartless and inhuman report.

Sowore has lost his conscience. So when it comes to him I don't have one. I know him more than you do.

I know he has deep hatred for Buhari and all that but to now wish members of his family the same kind of death that befell his brother in my opinion is not too good bro.

You don't have to join him in his madness now. Come on! You're better than that bro.
Re: Buhari Jets To US For UN General Assembly by Houstency(m): 2:04pm On Sep 10, 2021
Re: Buhari Jets To US For UN General Assembly by Nobody: 2:05pm On Sep 10, 2021
We want outright secession o NINAS. E ma lo fvck wa up o.
Re: Buhari Jets To US For UN General Assembly by Bigchristo: 2:06pm On Sep 10, 2021
Okoroawusa:
Shior! See report by Sowore...

Your brother don die you come put your biased reportage for gear one. No worry... sebi una never finish for una family?
You fit run mad before 2023. Sowore, your frustrations just started!!
You’re the frustrated person here because Sowore is not on Nairaland Forum nor will see this news, but I wonder why you feel pained about this news, grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Jets To US For UN General Assembly by Okoroawusa: 2:07pm On Sep 10, 2021
kilisi:

I know he has deep hatred for Buhari and all that but to now wish members of his family the same kind of death that befell his brother in my opinion is not too good bro.

You don't have to join him in his madness now. Come on! You're better than that bro.
It's like you didn't read my comment well... WHEN IT COMES TO SOWORE, MY CONSCIENCE IS DEAD!!!
Re: Buhari Jets To US For UN General Assembly by Ibkhaleel001: 2:08pm On Sep 10, 2021
Houstency:

how we go send the CV?
Email it
Re: Buhari Jets To US For UN General Assembly by JimmyBishop: 2:09pm On Sep 10, 2021
OK o. But hope he didn't travel with this.

Re: Buhari Jets To US For UN General Assembly by Okoroawusa: 2:11pm On Sep 10, 2021
Bigchristo:
You’re the frustrated person here because Sowore is not on Nairaland Forum nor will see this news, but I wonder why you feel pained about this news, grin grin grin
Hahahaha!

I don hear...

1 Like

Re: Buhari Jets To US For UN General Assembly by LordErrk: 2:17pm On Sep 10, 2021
OmoOshodi:
Help my hustle.....patronize us and forget about the Nigeria problem...

This fish cures all sickness including poverty

Omo. Why the fish be like snake?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Jets To US For UN General Assembly by FEGNO: 2:19pm On Sep 10, 2021
Let's hope ABBA KYARI has taken over tailoring duties after the Owerri fiasco
Re: Buhari Jets To US For UN General Assembly by Awoleesu(m): 2:29pm On Sep 10, 2021
Is his renowned tailor, Abba Kyari on his entourage?

Just asking for my kid kin Ramoni...
Re: Buhari Jets To US For UN General Assembly by ofiko123(m): 3:17pm On Sep 10, 2021
May God be with him..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osinbajo: Ekiti Has Higher GDP Than Gambia, Cape Verde, Seychelles / Buhari Should Have Been Arrested If We Had A Country - Sowore / Editors Condemn Harassment Of Newspaper Distributors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.