Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,562 members, 7,823,483 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

Should I Take This Deal...? I Need Advice Please - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Should I Take This Deal...? I Need Advice Please (17791 Views)

Should I Take CFA Exams And Is It Worth It? / Demolition: Fresh FM Staff Weeps "How Will I Take Care Of My Family Now?" / MSc In UK Versus N183k Job Offer: Advice Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Take This Deal...? I Need Advice Please by Crossroad1(m): 9:58am On Sep 12, 2021
Ihsh12:
Read
all these local scammers self..
Re: Should I Take This Deal...? I Need Advice Please by TomShelby: 9:58am On Sep 12, 2021
Sound too good to be true. You can’t easily get working visa to Canada. What agency is that? There’s definitely more to it. Find out very well before taking the deal so you won’t land yourself in trouble.

1 Like

Re: Should I Take This Deal...? I Need Advice Please by bigpicture001: 9:58am On Sep 12, 2021
This boy is seriously being affected by the hard time in Naija.. plz for God sake.. what is comparable to the situation ur currently in...

Let me tell you, only risk takes are very successful people...

If u can code , code if u can't then don't!
Re: Should I Take This Deal...? I Need Advice Please by COdeGenesis: 9:58am On Sep 12, 2021
RedEnergy:
$60K per year is like N30 million, not 1.6m

i meant per month though
Re: Should I Take This Deal...? I Need Advice Please by rickyboss333: 9:59am On Sep 12, 2021
You say u know this man very well and has always been like a father to you. From d way I see it, I doubt any agency will be willing to put in more than 50% of their money to invest in someone they don't know only to expect returns. I feel your "Father Figure" has actually paid in full everything u need to d agency and has only brought in that part of u paying back to d agency as a motivator 4 u 2 always work hard. Even if this isn't true, bro u have nothing to loose, since u know this person very well, n u hv no other option, guy I actually don't see u thinking about this opportunity. A million and one young men is looking 4 this exact opportunity as a dream come true. Moreover, if u don't take it, ur conscience will never forgive u. U r a man, tk d risk, last last na deportation, no body go kill u. Agency don't know u, it's your father figure they know and they have a deal with. Bro abeg go hustle. Them suppose flog u if u miss dis kind opportunity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Take This Deal...? I Need Advice Please by Terrier99: 9:59am On Sep 12, 2021
I suggest that you take the opportunity offered, just be careful.

Whatever you do, don't take any package from the man, the agency or anyone when you're travelling. They will put cocaine in the luggage and ask you to deliver the luggage to someone. You won't even know that you're carrying drugs until you are caught at the airport.

1 Like

Re: Should I Take This Deal...? I Need Advice Please by UncleJudax(m): 10:01am On Sep 12, 2021
Go to Canada and do what? Because if it is to school, N2.5 million means nothing.
Re: Should I Take This Deal...? I Need Advice Please by Ikpongiton: 10:02am On Sep 12, 2021
See this guy oo! Some people are struggling to enter europe via sahara desert without success and you are here sounding like a breast sucking infant.this life no balance,atall.
Re: Should I Take This Deal...? I Need Advice Please by Edusouls(m): 10:03am On Sep 12, 2021
See u see Canada my hands Noo dey ooo, look for hustle in Nigeria here, the days are very evil and short..

1 Like

Re: Should I Take This Deal...? I Need Advice Please by justmondris: 10:04am On Sep 12, 2021
If you are actually going there to do a legal job, it’s a good deal especially considering the fact that you will start paying after you have started working. Make sure this clause is documented into the agreement and signed by both parties.
You should also document how much you are to pay back to the agency and what’s the duration. If you fail to document these things and other important things like, them taking care of the traveling expenses and accommodation, they might change it for you when you get their and you will be under unnecessarily pressure to accept an illegal job.

Lastly, ensure that they did not add illegal stuff like drugs to your load unknowingly to you. You also need to find out if the agency will be responsible for your work permit because without that, you will not be able to get any job in Canada.

Please document everything and ensure you get a lawyer to help you review the agreement before signing anything.
Re: Should I Take This Deal...? I Need Advice Please by Nobody: 10:05am On Sep 12, 2021
Softboy001:
....life has been difficult to say the least, ever since I moved to lagos after finishing my nysc in March, I thought hoped things will be better but it only became...
Well let's leave that. I just want advice, that's why I am here.am currently squatting with my elder brother and his fiance in a room and palor self con. They are getting married by December. I have alot of burden to them, they don't need to tell me I know. But what will a man do. I forgot to add am 27 years old. I studied mechanical engineering (HND). My hands are really tied right now. I left a crazy job(30k/months) that I was using to sustain my self. Don't judge me, am not lazy. I left because of security reasons. Plus It was a slave kind of work. Presently am hooked. I don't know where and what to do. I currently don't have up to 5k in my account self. As I no gree do yahoo aka jazz. Na wetin my eyes dey see be this.

...any way my gist is getting to long. There is an man that has always been a father to me. He helped me through school. I really thank him. As in he has done alot. The man just like me for no reason.and has been helping me since I was young. Anyway he called me and then after explaining to him how things has been for him.

He called again after a month. He said he has a deal for me.

The deal is that, he wants to sponsor me to go to canada. I forgot to add, he stays in Austria. Him and his family. So the deal is about 2.5 million naira, so he said he going to work everything for me that includes international passport,visa, airplane ticket, accommodation and also the package includes work also. but the deal is that. He will pay about. 850k. To get me there first. Then when am there and have started working I'll pay 1.8 million to the agency $4k.

So that's the deal. The 850k he is just using that to help me.actually he himself he paying 650k to the agency and giving me 200k as pocket money. Then when I get there I can work and give the agency the remaining 1.85 million.

So please guys, what to do you think. My fears is going to a country I don't know anyone at all, there is so much risk involved canada far o and will I be able to pay up the money. I don't want to owe gbese that I can't pay back.

What do you guys think?
Should I go ahead? Or remain in naija?

I have so much fears, that's why am scared of going, what if I go broke?

I have from now till Monday to decide, the processing is starting on Monday

Bro link me up on whatsapp let me tell you something
0.7.zero.six.7.four.7.zero.6.2.four
Re: Should I Take This Deal...? I Need Advice Please by SATELLITENET: 10:05am On Sep 12, 2021
Sanwolu and Gbaja storm Mo Abudu birthday party

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nYoQn6u4svc
Re: Should I Take This Deal...? I Need Advice Please by onime: 10:06am On Sep 12, 2021
O boy, you have won a jackpot. Technical field are high in demand there. The only sag is the weather. But you can cope. The amount is okay. you have to be very up right there no crime. The place is highly policed. I am planning to go there.
Re: Should I Take This Deal...? I Need Advice Please by Limassol(m): 10:07am On Sep 12, 2021
Angelawhite:

Even though you try to depict yourself as a non lazy person, you still managed to come off as lazy.

Someone who you claimed is like a father to you and who saw you through school is also offering you an opportunity to leave this hole of a country and you’re here deliberating the offer.
There is no harm properly scrutinising the deal.

1 Like

Re: Should I Take This Deal...? I Need Advice Please by datamillionaire: 10:09am On Sep 12, 2021
If the man stays in Austria, what stops him from bringing you to Austria to at least live with him for awhile until you get a job and can stand on your own instead of him sponsoring to go to a country you know nobody?

Anyway, you can take the offer but beware! Don't take any package from him or anybody he recommend to you to deliver to anyone over there! We live in dangerous times.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Take This Deal...? I Need Advice Please by Hallenjay: 10:12am On Sep 12, 2021
Softboy001:
....life has been difficult to say the least, ever since I moved to lagos after finishing my nysc in March, I thought hoped things will be better but it only became...
Well let's leave that. I just want advice, that's why I am here.am currently squatting with my elder brother and his fiance in a room and palor self con. They are getting married by December. I have alot of burden to them, they don't need to tell me I know. But what will a man do. I forgot to add am 27 years old. I studied mechanical engineering (HND). My hands are really tied right now. I left a crazy job(30k/months) that I was using to sustain my self. Don't judge me, am not lazy. I left because of security reasons. Plus It was a slave kind of work. Presently am hooked. I don't know where and what to do. I currently don't have up to 5k in my account self. As I no gree do yahoo aka jazz. Na wetin my eyes dey see be this.

...any way my gist is getting to long. There is an man that has always been a father to me. He helped me through school. I really thank him. As in he has done alot. The man just like me for no reason.and has been helping me since I was young. Anyway he called me and then after explaining to him how things has been for him.

The deal is that, he wants to sponsor me to go to canada. I forgot to add, he stays in Austria. Him and his family. So the deal is about 2.5 million naira, so he said he going to work everything for me that includes international passport,visa, airplane ticket, accommodation and also the package includes work also. but the deal is that. He will pay about. 850k. To get me there first. Then when am there and have started working I'll pay 1.8 million to the agency $4k.

So that's the deal. The 850k he is just using that to help me.actually he himself he paying 650k to the agency and giving me 200k as pocket money. Then when I get there I can work and give the agency the remaining 1.85 million.

So please guys, what to do you think. My fears is going to a country I don't know anyone at all, there is so much risk involved canada far o and will I be ainfi ble to pay up the money. I don't want to owe gbese that I can't pay back.

What do you guys think?

info anyone who could find you when they didn't hear from you. Drop contacts,agency address,father figure phn num and address ,ur photograph, necessary information, probably ur destination address too to people u trust. If u don't trust anyone, nairaland can be of help too.most importantly...PRAY,PRAY and re check ur luggage properly so de won't sow drugs inform of suit give you. Be extra careful..watch out for signs are not done right.
Re: Should I Take This Deal...? I Need Advice Please by DLuciano: 10:12am On Sep 12, 2021
Softboy001:

I will advise you not to fall into this trap. There are a whole lots of other things hidden from you. If you bulge, they will make you take a secret oath, and that is the beginning of trouble, they will entangle you and mess up your destiny. Be patient and prayerful with where you are now, endure all things and God in His infinite mercy will settle you. Don't jump from fry pan to fire�!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Take This Deal...? I Need Advice Please by UncleJudax(m): 10:12am On Sep 12, 2021
OgThanos:
I'd take the deal if I were you.. Working permit, accomodation is all sorted out..

You def gon make it over there
what kind of work permit? Which visa category is he going to get?

Canada no be US wey you go enter with B1/B2 and just like that go underground.
Re: Should I Take This Deal...? I Need Advice Please by Stankovic22: 10:13am On Sep 12, 2021
Sounds more like human trafficking to me.

These men have a lot of patience... At first they will appear like God's sent when you are a toddler, help you through school and when life hits you they come with a deal to send you abroad with all juicy offers.

Canada is an attractive destination but don't be surprised you might end up in Libya, Asia or South America to either push drugs or be a slave.

It's a tough call but try to tip off NAPTIP of the proposal for them to check if the man is on trafficking list or to observe in low key when you travel and seize communication.

Good luck

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Should I Take This Deal...? I Need Advice Please by Limassol(m): 10:13am On Sep 12, 2021
Take it, but........ Ensure you scrutinize this so-called agency. Google, their social media handles, check them on Google maps/earth are your best bet. Also, ask the man clearify things for you. Goodluck!
Re: Should I Take This Deal...? I Need Advice Please by daddytime(m): 10:14am On Sep 12, 2021
Your benefactor is being scammed.
Re: Should I Take This Deal...? I Need Advice Please by MummyD2020(f): 10:14am On Sep 12, 2021
MrEazi223:
Every time people on Nairaland says “Pray for God direction” like you all haven’t prayed before, the prayers you’re been praying since when y’all were born where did it lead to? Sometimes it’s better to use common sense than to seek what’s not

Thank you jare! Most times its common sense and risk. Prayer without works is futile.
Re: Should I Take This Deal...? I Need Advice Please by Dsprave: 10:16am On Sep 12, 2021
Softboy001:

So please guys, what to do you think. My fears is going to a country I don't know anyone at all, there is so much risk involved canada far o and will I be able to pay up the money. I don't want to owe gbese that I can't pay back.

What do you guys think?

It’s a good deal, forget about going broke irrespective of your gender you will still be okay.
If you could ask the man if he can get you a USA deal it’s easier out there to work even without sorting your immigration issues.

However, it’s not easy living abroad without a proper immigration paper it’s terrifying. Make sure you are going there as either a student or other legally recognise method of living abroad.

Take it and all the best.
Re: Should I Take This Deal...? I Need Advice Please by Aguogba(m): 10:19am On Sep 12, 2021
As long as "the agency" is not giving you any luggage to take to Canada and they won't give you "Ogbono soup + tablets" to swallow, then this deal is too good to be real.

Take those conditions out, then you're already blessed. That money is what u can pay back within 8-12 months if you have discipline.
Re: Should I Take This Deal...? I Need Advice Please by jimmynauty: 10:21am On Sep 12, 2021
Softboy001:

Male

You no describe de job?
No become camel... Za drug camel tons
Shine eyes b4 u japaa for Canada prison.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Take This Deal...? I Need Advice Please by Nobody: 10:22am On Sep 12, 2021
BeboNGN:

How do I contact this agency?

If you’re not careful, we will soon read here on Nairaland the following caption:

Nigerian Arrested In Europe or Canada For Cocaine-Trafficking

If you do not have sense, go and borrow one. Nothing is ever free in this cruel world.

Everybody are predators looking for gullible preys to devour.

Yes, that fatherly figure might have been financially supportive to the OP, so do people who buy chickens or cockerels, nurse & feed them until they meet their Waterloo during Christmas season. grin

Lastly, remember: Man is the only animal that can remain on friendly terms with the victims he intends to eat until he eats them.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Take This Deal...? I Need Advice Please by advanceDNA: 10:24am On Sep 12, 2021
Terrier99:
I suggest that you take the opportunity offered, just be careful.

Whatever you do, don't take any package from the man, the agency or anyone when you're travelling. They will put cocaine in the luggage and ask you to deliver the luggage to someone. You won't even know that you're carrying drugs until you are caught at the airport.

I suspect the op a scammer looking for people that will be desperate on nairaland to ask him for the agent and pay for the package...he's probably the owner of the agency

2 Likes

Re: Should I Take This Deal...? I Need Advice Please by poweredcom(m): 10:26am On Sep 12, 2021
@op

Better jakpa from these type of deal it's a death trap

You wan go Canada just like that and think it easy to just get a job in this covid times

Oga you just wan go put your self for harsh condition for another man land

The cold for Canada go finish you first ...and remmeber nobody de give u food abroad o ...u work for everything

This deal is a shady one the way I see it ...when you get there , they will change everything for you and put you in some street deals which can take ur life ...they will tell u dat u don come abroad you don come and you wan de do 9-5 work ..oga hustle yahoo or sell coco
Re: Should I Take This Deal...? I Need Advice Please by Terrier99: 10:26am On Sep 12, 2021
advanceDNA:

I suspect the op a scammer looking for people that will be desperate on nairaland to ask him for the agent and pay for the package...he's probably the owner of the agency

It's also possible. Desperate people are already begging him for contacts to the "Agency".
Re: Should I Take This Deal...? I Need Advice Please by Emmacy001: 10:28am On Sep 12, 2021
If the visa is assured, there's no need for you to even think twice bro.
Re: Should I Take This Deal...? I Need Advice Please by guchie4u(m): 10:29am On Sep 12, 2021
Please, pass the deal to me if you are having second thought.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Are Men Not Helping Each Other To Become Better Men? / Top 10 Things To Do If You Are A Victim Of Work Place Sexual Harassment / NEMA Sacks Over 42 Workers After Denying Them 1-year Salary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.