Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,880 members, 7,813,995 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:45 PM

Money Is Everything: Tanzanian Politician Ties The Knot With His Beautiful Bride - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Money Is Everything: Tanzanian Politician Ties The Knot With His Beautiful Bride (4630 Views)

Lady Dances Victoriously After Tying the Knot with Her White Lover (pic, video) / Beautiful Prewedding Pic As A Nairalander Takes His Beautiful Bride To The Altar / A Nairalander Tie The Knot With Old Time Course Mate 15 Years After Graduation. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Money Is Everything: Tanzanian Politician Ties The Knot With His Beautiful Bride by Princeinnonaira: 9:04am On Sep 12, 2021
Re: Money Is Everything: Tanzanian Politician Ties The Knot With His Beautiful Bride by Sonnobax15(m): 9:07am On Sep 12, 2021
grin
Not far from the truth......Money na the only thing wey God create after himself wey go comfortably move any mountain no matter how big it is without stress...

Tho say marriage get e own ills,ups and downs but when money dey on ground,the wahala for marriage no go too much.....

2 Likes

Re: Money Is Everything: Tanzanian Politician Ties The Knot With His Beautiful Bride by Nobody: 9:11am On Sep 12, 2021
Beauty and the miserable beast

1 Like

Re: Money Is Everything: Tanzanian Politician Ties The Knot With His Beautiful Bride by Nobody: 9:35am On Sep 12, 2021
We know her reasons na. No be today

Re: Money Is Everything: Tanzanian Politician Ties The Knot With His Beautiful Bride by Lexiboyz: 11:02am On Sep 12, 2021
Sonnobax15:
grin
Not far from the truth......Money na the only thing wey God create after himself wey go comfortably move any mountain no matter how big it is without stress...

Tho say marriage get e own ills,ups and downs but when money dey on ground,the wahala for marriage no go too much.....
If money was really everything then Bill gates and Jeff Bezos would still be married to their partners.
Re: Money Is Everything: Tanzanian Politician Ties The Knot With His Beautiful Bride by Sonnobax15(m): 11:05am On Sep 12, 2021
Lexiboyz:

If money was really everything then Bill gates and Jeff Bezos would still be married to their partners.
Bro,at least they moved on with their lives.... You'll hardly notice if they had broken up with their spouses via say the money dey....such people go just sidown reason am say soldier go, soldier come,but barrack still remain the same.....

In most cases,na poor man dey reason heartbreak to be one kind big thing...To eichmann,na normal thing for life cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Money Is Everything: Tanzanian Politician Ties The Knot With His Beautiful Bride by RomanGreen: 11:10am On Sep 12, 2021
Lol, the babe go still cheat... y'all watch and see...na today?

1 Like

Re: Money Is Everything: Tanzanian Politician Ties The Knot With His Beautiful Bride by TheWolfen(m): 11:45am On Sep 12, 2021
Lol
Re: Money Is Everything: Tanzanian Politician Ties The Knot With His Beautiful Bride by JimmyDarmody: 1:23pm On Sep 12, 2021
grin

She didn't deny na. Y'all chill cheesy cheesy
Re: Money Is Everything: Tanzanian Politician Ties The Knot With His Beautiful Bride by Nobody: 2:30pm On Sep 12, 2021
so much bitterness, so much bile. You guys are seriously in need of Jesus. Hating on someone who hasn't wronged you. What if that man was you? Then what? Won't you love to be given a chance at love?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Money Is Everything: Tanzanian Politician Ties The Knot With His Beautiful Bride by Ceufinish: 5:24pm On Sep 12, 2021
Jesus Is everything. God is all in all. The politician and his bride and everyone of us all need jesus
Re: Money Is Everything: Tanzanian Politician Ties The Knot With His Beautiful Bride by mytime24(f): 8:36pm On Sep 12, 2021
Tanzanian Ned nd Regina Daniel
Re: Money Is Everything: Tanzanian Politician Ties The Knot With His Beautiful Bride by Nonexisting1: 8:52pm On Sep 12, 2021
Every daughter of Jezebel is a golddigger so this is no big deal.
Re: Money Is Everything: Tanzanian Politician Ties The Knot With His Beautiful Bride by Jeon(f): 8:52pm On Sep 12, 2021
Lollittaa:
so much bitterness, so much bile. You guys are seriously in need of Jesus. Hating on someone who hasn't wronged you. What if that man was you? Then what? Won't you love to be given a chance at love?

Outlines of your eyes and visions of you
Girl, I think I need a minute
To figure out what is, what isn't
These choices and voices, they're all in my head
Sometimes you make me feel crazy
Sometimes I swear I think you hate me like, uh
I need a walk, I need a walk
I need to get outta here
'Cause I need to know.
Re: Money Is Everything: Tanzanian Politician Ties The Knot With His Beautiful Bride by nerdfrost(m): 10:28pm On Sep 12, 2021
Happy married life to them

meanwhile pi is here to stay,make una begin dey mine pi as e still free like this oo....check my signature for more info grin.......if u like ignore,no be everybody go rich for this life
Re: Money Is Everything: Tanzanian Politician Ties The Knot With His Beautiful Bride by Kingcalls: 11:51pm On Sep 12, 2021
Lexiboyz:

On the contrary, money is the reason y it dint turn to a scandal....
Re: Money Is Everything: Tanzanian Politician Ties The Knot With His Beautiful Bride by onomeabuja: 1:35am On Sep 13, 2021
SmellySperm:
We know her reasons na. No be today
no be lie u lie joooor" reap where she no sow " grin

(1) (Reply)

Landlord Slept With Me 3 Times Daily For 2 Weeks – Lady Confesses / My Girlfriend Is Refusing Me Sex Cuz I'm Broke At The Moment / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.