Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,576 members, 7,812,874 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:08 PM

My Experience With My Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience With My Girlfriend (6457 Views)

Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately / My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born / Caught My Girlfriend & Best Friend Cheating On Me In My Apartment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience With My Girlfriend by iKON11(m): 11:16am On Sep 12, 2021
I met this lady in our 200L (2019) and we started dating.. We were both good and at least 80% faithful to each other. I found this mad vibe in her that I have never had before. We could chat for a whole night without getting bored.. We never ran out of jokes for once, she knew what I love and what I hate, she can tell when I'm about to get angry and I knew that much about her too, I can tell when she's about to tell a lie, when she's feeling insecure, we were best of friends then, she can hit me up with a call and discuss silly things just to laugh. My whole squad knew her and actually loved her.. She was the toast of all my friends cos she can come around and boom the whole place becomes lively..
But I started noticing some changes in this lady late last year around July, I started complaining, she always promise to change but was only getting worse everyday, she started ignoring my calls and msgs, chats became more of arguments than the usual jokes and laughing emojis, babe started disrespecting me heavily. We had a ritual of calling each other every morning and I actually got used to it, she stopped doing this and even when I call she will sound so disinterested, we went from calling each like 4 times a day to not hearing from each other for a whole day to weeks. Mehnn I was hurting badly, found out she was now dating a new guy, was broken tbh, I tried everything I possibly could to salvage the relationship but the more I tried, the worse it got and more hurt I was becoming, I begged, did lots of funny things to get my woman back, at this point I was slowly dying inside, my studies was greatly affected, my productivity dropped, was no longer going to the library, was eating less.
To a point I realized I was chasing a lost cause and turned my attention to forgetting her and moving on yet it wasn't easy, there were days I will kneel down and pray to God to heal me and help me forget about this lady.. I knew it will take some time but the pain eventually subsided after it finish teaching me the intended lessons and left but the lessons I learnt from this experience are invaluable. The funny thing is this same lady for a while now is trying to come back to me, she gets mad seeing me with another lady, this same lady knows she can't get half the energy she used to get from me yet is willing to come back, I still care about her and wish I can still love her the same way I used to but I just can't,
seeing her reminds me of the pains, heartache and disrespect. I wish she never broke me this bad

LESSONS LEARNT
1.Never trust people 100%, always leave room for disappointment cos someone you love and trust so much can also ruin your life forever.
2. Never overlook a red flag in your relationship, always discuss it out before it develops
3. Never ever take your mental health for granted in any relationship
4. Know when to leave before you start looking stupid.
5. Pray whatever they're hiding from you isn't enough to kill you

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Experience With My Girlfriend by chatinent: 11:20am On Sep 12, 2021
I can tell when she's about to tell a lie

Abeg, you cannot tell when a woman wants to lie. It's only a woman who will tell a lie, and still remember it in 100 years to come, well organized, and even referencing future discussion to the narrative in the lie to look truthful. She will be like: “you remember about 200 years ago when I told you I was going to see Mary..right? That was the day I knew you were for me.” And it was the same day she went to ..you know.

Now you, mumu pro max will be like.. “wow, this lady is truthful. She still remembered that thing. So truthful loving lady.”

Women are more organized than men when they lie! Men lie a lot and tend to forget lines hence they are prone to switch verses in lies. Women are not that way.

We were both good and at least 80% faithful to each other
What does this mean? You cheated too!

we went from calling each like 4 times a day to not hearing from each other for a whole day to weeks
Giving too much attention to sb sometimes is not good. They'll feel so bored and begin to hunt for sb who they need their attention.

Mehnn I was hurting badly, found out she was now dating a new guy, was broken tbh,

Awww.

I tried everything I possibly could to salvage the relationship but the more I tried, the worse it got and more hurt I was becoming, I begged, did lots of funny things to get my woman back, at this point I was slowly dying inside, my studies was greatly affected, my productivity dropped, was no longer going to the library, was eating less.

I do one thing in my life: I never accept a cheat. I let vomit remain vomit. However, you can still forgive her if you wish.

I'm glad you learnt your lessons.

7 Likes

Re: My Experience With My Girlfriend by aanuoluwami14(f): 11:20am On Sep 12, 2021
Re: My Experience With My Girlfriend by Sonnobax15(m): 11:29am On Sep 12, 2021
cheesy
Op,it's well......

It's just a pity that no one should be given a 100% trust, especially both in friendship and relationship....Like someone once told me--"that hearts are meant to be loved and as well to be broken". I just smh angry

Op like seriously even before I could finish reading your story,I already knew your Banny will someday come back to you....But it's now left for you to choose between maintaining your sanity and accepting her back into your life.....But personally,I don't think I can accept such kind of a banny back cha...

Because las las banny wey go cheat go still cheat...So fvck trust undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With My Girlfriend by MufasaLion: 1:30pm On Sep 12, 2021
You gave a relationship your all? You've learnt your lesson.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With My Girlfriend by Ofadaman(m): 2:13pm On Sep 12, 2021
Lol, guys never learn.

Never ever ever go full length unless you're smashing her.. the girl you're dying for, another guy is thrusting her with no mercy, and trust me, this is what they prefer.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Experience With My Girlfriend by Kingkyle1(m): 2:50pm On Sep 12, 2021
Just my story
Re: My Experience With My Girlfriend by DanteSilva(m): 4:14pm On Sep 12, 2021
I understand the pains bro, never assume a person is totally yours, human nature is dynamic not static... have it in mind that if she loves you or hate you it doesn't change anything about you.

Please don't accept her back... thanks
Re: My Experience With My Girlfriend by Acesexcell(m): 4:27pm On Sep 12, 2021
Acesexcell:
Exactly my kind of story. I don't know why girls derived joy from hurting someone that dearly love them. My case is just like a dream to me uptil now
Exactly my kind of story. I don't know why girls derived joy from hurting someone that dearly love them. My case is just like a dream to me uptil now
Re: My Experience With My Girlfriend by bigcee(m): 4:28pm On Sep 12, 2021
She never loved you. The babe manipulated you and it made you emotionally attached to her so you can feed her ego. It was all a set up from the beginning and you fell for it. Now you done learn your lesson. She used the tactics of "love bombing" grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With My Girlfriend by arthurwillia(m): 4:45pm On Sep 12, 2021
Chai e Dey pain sha but then also girls plenty so far na she say she no Dey do again, I meuve, I’ll get another girl in the next 3-4 weeks, girls too plenty for this life

I don’t know why girls Dey do like weyrey, na that one wey you love gan gan go Dey do you anyhow
I tire

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With My Girlfriend by Lamanii22(f): 5:09pm On Sep 12, 2021
A girl in the university is still exploring her life... You don't give such relationship an 80%... She's being chased by others too....

7 Likes

Re: My Experience With My Girlfriend by Expresswriter: 5:21pm On Sep 12, 2021
When a relationship starts on a high note of excitement or when a relationship begins way too fast with both partners always being in each other's world all the time

Chances are that it won't last.

I commend you for not accepting her back.

Never, ever accept a woman who dumped you for another guy.

She's not coming back because she has realised her mistake but because you're a supply to her-- a supply that gives her attention.

Narcissists are fond of displaying this type of trait.

They use people and dump them.

When the people they dump heal and start doing great again, the narcissist will try coming back.

Never accept such people back into your life.

Ignore them.

Ignore her.

Never allow memories of the good times you had with her becloud your reasoning into accepting her.

Those were faked acts.

Narcissist are good at mirroring.

They study you quickly and know so much about you in a short time then they begin to do, say, act the way you'd want them to.

Avoid them. They're actors with an evil heart.

13 Likes

Re: My Experience With My Girlfriend by Ceufinish: 5:44pm On Sep 12, 2021
The question is do you have an experience with jesus as saviour
Re: My Experience With My Girlfriend by Judybash93(m): 6:18pm On Sep 12, 2021
Lamanii22:
A girl in the university is still exploring her life... You don't give such relationship an 80%... She's being chased by others too....

Re: My Experience With My Girlfriend by BigDan69: 6:18pm On Sep 12, 2021
Expresswriter:
When a relationship starts on a high note of excitement or when a relationship begins way too fast with both partners always being in each other's world all the time

She's not coming back because she has realised her mistake but because you're a supply to her-- a supply that gives her attention.

When the people they dump heal and start doing great again, the narcissist will try coming back.

Ignore them.

Ignore her.

Never allow memories of the good times you had with her becloud your reasoning into accepting her.

Those were faked acts.

They study you quickly and know so much about you in a short time then they begin to do, say, act the way you'd want them to.

You just explained my ex... Like this like this, na free pyssy I dey get she thinking I love her. I go manipulate her too
Re: My Experience With My Girlfriend by bigcee(m): 6:31pm On Sep 12, 2021
Expresswriter:
I swear, I pity anyone who lacks knowledge on how Narcissist operates. Those people are master manipulators. I can spot them if they're around me but covert narcissist are very difficult to spot. I suspect the babe is a covert Narcissist.
Re: My Experience With My Girlfriend by ITbomb(m): 6:36pm On Sep 12, 2021
Next ten years on, another person will be learning the exact lessons lol.
It's life bro, nothing to learn there. Some experience it, some don't

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With My Girlfriend by mikeayus(m): 7:07pm On Sep 12, 2021
Chai....this is so hilarious...*mumu pro max angry

chatinent:

Abeg, you cannot tell when a woman wants to lie. It's only a woman who will tell a lie, and still remember it in 100 years to come, well organised, and even referencing future discussion to the narrative in the lie to look truthful. She will be like: “you remember about 200 years ago when I told you I was going to see Mary..right? That was the day I knew you were for me.” And it was the same day she went to ..you know.

Now you, mumu pro max will bi like.. “wow, this lady is truthful. She still remembered that thing. So truthful loving lady.”

Women are more organised than men when they lie! Men lie a lot and tend to forget lines hence they are prone to switch verses in lies. Women are not that way.

What does this mean? You cheated too!

Giving too much attention to sb sometimes is not good. They'll feel so bored and need and begin to hunt for sb who they need their attention.

Awww.

I do one thing in my live: I never accept a cheat. I let vomit remain vomit. However, you can still forgive her if you wish.

I'm glad you learnt your lessons.
Re: My Experience With My Girlfriend by bobowaja(m): 8:07pm On Sep 12, 2021
iKON11:
I met this lady in our 200L (2019) and we started dating.. We were both good and at least 80% faithful to each other. I found this mad vibe in her that I have never had before. We could chat for a whole night without getting bored.. We never ran out of jokes for once, she knew what I love and what I hate, she can tell when I'm about to get angry and I knew that much about her too, I can tell when she's about to tell a lie, when she's feeling insecure, we were best of friends then, she can hit me up with a call and discuss silly things just to laugh. My whole squad knew her and actually loved her.. She was the toast of all my friends cos she can come around and boom the whole place becomes lively..
But I started noticing some changes in this lady late last year around July, I started complaining, she always promise to change but was only getting worse everyday, she started ignoring my calls and msgs, chats became more of arguments than the usual jokes and laughing emojis, babe started disrespecting me heavily. We had a ritual of calling each other every morning and I actually got used to it, she stopped doing this and even when I call she will sound so disinterested, we went from calling each like 4 times a day to not hearing from each other for a whole day to weeks. Mehnn I was hurting badly, found out she was now dating a new guy, was broken tbh, I tried everything I possibly could to salvage the relationship but the more I tried, the worse it got and more hurt I was becoming, I begged, did lots of funny things to get my woman back, at this point I was slowly dying inside, my studies was greatly affected, my productivity dropped, was no longer going to the library, was eating less.
To a point I realized I was chasing a lost cause and turned my attention to forgetting her and moving on yet it wasn't easy, there were days I will kneel down and pray to God to heal me and help me forget about this lady.. I knew it will take some time but the pain eventually subsided after it finish teaching me the intended lessons and left but the lessons I learnt from this experience are invaluable. The funny thing is this same lady for a while now is trying to come back to me, she gets mad seeing me with another lady, this same lady knows she can't get half the energy she used to get from me yet is willing to come back, I still care about her and wish I can still love her the same way I used to but I just can't,
seeing her reminds me of the pains, heartache and disrespect. I wish she never broke me this bad

LESSONS LEARNT
1.Never trust people 100%, always leave room for disappointment cos someone you love and trust so much can also ruin your life forever.
2. Never overlook a red flag in your relationship, always discuss it out before it develops
You are not alone in this bro. It happens to most of us back then. Ironically, it makes men grow and see life for what it is....

So, we keep learning how to deal with the opposite gender without incurring both emotional and financial loss.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With My Girlfriend by Nonexisting1: 8:22pm On Sep 12, 2021
I hope you have taken redpill because if not, a second heartbreak is coming your way sooner than you think. True love doesn't exist in the hearts of women, get that into your skull. A woman will love you for a reason and when that reason is no longer there or when she sees someone with better offer on that, she will head for the door. Wise up and love only your mother and sisters.
Re: My Experience With My Girlfriend by Pilate2016(m): 8:28pm On Sep 12, 2021
Calling someone every morning and even four times a day? Nawao.
Truly I can't be in a relationship.
I can never do all these rubbish in the name of love.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With My Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:36pm On Sep 12, 2021
Some people will be stressing themselves on ordinary girlfriend and boyfriend relationship
Re: My Experience With My Girlfriend by UndauntedYOCA(f): 9:24pm On Sep 12, 2021
Acesexcell:
Lol. You think some ladies don't experience things like this as well even after being so faithful.
Y'all act like just men get cheated on,.just men get hurt etc and that more often than not, all women are the cause of failed relationships. The earlier you all begin to realise that even your fellow gender fit hurt you the better. Faithfulness is dependent on the person and not the gender.
I have seen faithful ladies get cheated on, get heartbroken, my very close friend got her heart broken by a guy and it made her change her mind.
Men should stop acting like their always the only victims in love. If some ladies begin to talk about their experiences ground go full abeg.
Blame the person not the gender.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With My Girlfriend by Kenneth10110(m): 9:33pm On Sep 12, 2021
iKON11:

LESSONS LEARNT

I don't comment on relationship matters but ill advise you don't waste your time on girls what would be for you would surely be why am saying this is i see no reason you should let your studies be affected because of a lady who doesn't cherish and even deserve you.
Re: My Experience With My Girlfriend by Bunmhi(f): 11:05pm On Sep 12, 2021
Expresswriter:

Ignore them.

Ignore her.

Those were faked acts.

You're right I remember my last relationship was also like that, everything was so exciting and was happening way too fast, I thought it was true love, pure love buh when everything crashed and I realized I should have taken things slow and not put my 100% energy into it. So sad
Re: My Experience With My Girlfriend by michlins(m): 2:12am On Sep 13, 2021
First of all, she will probably not come back begging for your love and attention like it's in Nollywood. You might be good but there's always someone better whom she might have fallen for.

Lesson you can learn here is simple, nothing good lasts forever. Enjoy it while you still can
Re: My Experience With My Girlfriend by Andremalan731: 3:43am On Sep 13, 2021
This same thing happened to me
It’s called love bombing
Never fall for it again
Re: My Experience With My Girlfriend by 1billi(m): 6:04am On Sep 13, 2021
Ogbeni shut up and focus your thinking for money, ordinary chewgum relationship you don dey give advice like divorced married man.ozwor
Re: My Experience With My Girlfriend by TheWolfen(m): 6:05am On Sep 13, 2021
Learn your lesson and move on. But DONT ever go back to your vomit
Re: My Experience With My Girlfriend by Lordbinsmar: 7:15am On Sep 13, 2021
SIMPle guy detected.

Kuku talk say you no sabi BOOk.

How ordinary girl go dey make you score zero for book. Oloodo rabata.

Naa your parents I pity for giving birth to a SIMP. You dey waste your parents money dey call vagina Pipu four times in a day.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Can Catch Grenade For Her / My Encounter With A Maner-less Hungry Girl. / Guys Which Of This 'types Of Girls' Are You Dating?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.