Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,440 members, 7,850,541 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:42 AM

Allow Him To Cheat Freely, If He Pays Every Bill – Popular Celebrity Claims - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Allow Him To Cheat Freely, If He Pays Every Bill – Popular Celebrity Claims (2439 Views)

Your Boyfriend Gives You This, Will You Allow Him? / A Lady Replies Man Who Said Men Are Biologically Meant To Cheat / 7 Things To Do When You Are Tempted To Cheat In A Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Allow Him To Cheat Freely, If He Pays Every Bill – Popular Celebrity Claims by Nazgul: 8:26pm On Oct 07, 2021
Magnoliaa:

1. ikillbrokehoes
2. Nazgul
3. AfroKnight
4. Lilvicky68
5. HellVictorinho
6. Beloved3
7. theFilmtric
8. EmperorHarry
9. Omoluabi16... and many more.
undecided
Re: Allow Him To Cheat Freely, If He Pays Every Bill – Popular Celebrity Claims by Nobody: 10:40pm On Oct 07, 2021
Iyaebe:
Paying the bills is strictly a masculine thing so what has it got to do with cheating, rubbish talk.

"Paying the bills is strictly a musculine thing..."

So what then is a "feminine thing"?
Re: Allow Him To Cheat Freely, If He Pays Every Bill – Popular Celebrity Claims by Nobody: 10:48pm On Oct 07, 2021
Iyaebe:
You know nothing about the whites and yes men should try and not slack in paying their bills so as to maintain the masculinity nature bestowed on them.Women are not meant to pay bills but give care and raise kids.

This mentality is old fashion...

And where is it written that women are not meant to pay bills??
Are women created by God to leach on men??
Re: Allow Him To Cheat Freely, If He Pays Every Bill – Popular Celebrity Claims by theFilmtric: 9:29pm On Sep 29, 2022
Magnoliaa:

1. ikil lbrokehoes
2. N azgul
3. A froKnight
4. Lilvibjcky68
5. Hel lVictorinho
6. Be loved3
7. theFilmtric
8. EmbperorHarry
9. Omholuabi16... and many more.

grin Watin be my own? No be him be the polygamous man? He go pay all the bills of the side chick(s), too, ni.
men are polygamous in nature. Na how God do us be dat. But I don't believe in polygamy though, it's too stressful and weird for the kids even if you have billions
Re: Allow Him To Cheat Freely, If He Pays Every Bill – Popular Celebrity Claims by Magnoliaa(f): 9:35pm On Sep 29, 2022
theFilmtric:
men are polygamous in nature. Na how God do us be dat. But I don't believe in polygamy though, it's too stressful and weird for the kids even if you have billions

So a comment I made since 2021 is what you're just responding to? As if you haven't even seen it?

And then you still had to quote it with those monikers I mentioned unedited? Smh.

1 Like

Re: Allow Him To Cheat Freely, If He Pays Every Bill – Popular Celebrity Claims by theFilmtric: 9:38pm On Sep 29, 2022
Magnoliaa:

So a comment I made since 2021 is what you're just responding to? As if you haven't even seen it?

And then you still had to quote it with those monikers I mentioned unedited? Smh.
sorry lol. I've been 9ut of Nairaland for some time now. I will edit them out now cheesy wink
Re: Allow Him To Cheat Freely, If He Pays Every Bill – Popular Celebrity Claims by Magnoliaa(f): 10:57am On Sep 30, 2022
theFilmtric:
sorry lol. I've been 9ut of Nairaland for some time now. I will edit them out now cheesy wink

You've quoted once me this year, how many mentions do you get for you to have missed this? 'You've been out of Nairaland?'
Re: Allow Him To Cheat Freely, If He Pays Every Bill – Popular Celebrity Claims by theFilmtric: 6:41pm On Sep 30, 2022
Magnoliaa:

You've quoted once me this year, how many mentions do you get for you to have missed this? 'You've been out of Nairaland?'
8 or so
I come online sparingly and don't reply mentions
Re: Allow Him To Cheat Freely, If He Pays Every Bill – Popular Celebrity Claims by Magnoliaa(f): 7:23pm On Sep 30, 2022
theFilmtric:
8 or so
I come online sparingly and don't reply mentions

Ok.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should I Marry Her 2 / No Woman Likes Being Fat / What Is The Best Way To Irritate And Annoy A Girl?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.