Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,387 members, 7,846,633 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

How Can I Get Rid Of Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Get Rid Of Her? (633 Views)

I'm Afraid Of Loosing My Girlfriend, What Should I Do To Get Rid Of Such Fear / 13 Attitudes To Get Rid Of For A Healthy And Happy Love Relationship / How To Get Rid Of Belly Fat And Enlarge Your Butt - (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Get Rid Of Her? by Thobie85: 9:44pm On Sep 12, 2021
Hello everyone

Will try to be short and precise
There is this lady I met during my first days in school...she happens to be my course mate.. One thing lead to d other we started seeing ourselves... It was so intimate to d extent that almost everyone in d department knows bout us, if they gave her foodstuff from home she will share it to 2 and gv me part... I on d other side ve never loved someone like that...less i never Woo her but we both assume we dating ourselves

Fast forward.. After completing our national diploma we both went our way I go to sango while she to Lagos, I thought that will be d end of our relationship buh it only streghten it... She did her IT in a hospital, she will always call me with d hospital line every day for at least 2 hours daily.... This went on till we finish our IT...

The story changed wen we resumed for HND, I could remember vividly she told me wen we first resumed then that 'do u knw tino he is now using iPhone x' it happens to be d latest iPhone then, I just did like I no hear her that day, d next week she told me again dat d person don buy car.. Was just like weytin concern me...

I just notice she start ignoring me nd going with d big boys on campus... I actually do feel bad buh I just dey use scope move on... We continue like dat for a whole section.. She barely reply my chat ,pick my call bla bla boa...

During those time I came across a lady, wooed her nd we become lovers... Buh am someone that don't really post on social media so she no too knw

Less I forget I happen to be a distinction candidate.. So during d next exam she came begging me to teach her some accounting stuff, so we came back..

Wot I I actually have on my mind was that since I no kuku Woo her d first time.. Buh most time she do post on her status all this stuff single ladies do post...

so wen we actually got chance to talk wella it was actually n a area where there are many yahoo boys so I just wyne her like u will have seen many husband nd toasters here na kuku picture perfect u dey find... She just replied me dat na person wey she go start her life with she dey find

There was this exam we got that it was very difficult nd even d lecturer seff wicked, we dey HND 2 no one can take chances so she came to my house... Got many frds there... My frds was now teasing her dat we don get another wife since u refuse to date us nd so... She nearly cried wen my frds left and ask me if it was true Buh I denied sha...

Tho I love her kinda more Dan this current girl Buh I Dnt really want her cos someone that can leave me for Yahoo boys

So lately I posted my bbes picture nd I wrote my addiction as d caption na so d wahala start... She first reply d pics like I taught as much nd d next thing she blocked me...

I tried calling her line nd she block me immediately...

Then I message her second line that she z just a cousin nd she unblock me telling me sorry

Now am confused Dnt really knw wat to do, she doesn't want to date me somehow and she still Dnt want me to date other girls..

What can I do??
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Her? by Ryda(m): 9:45pm On Sep 12, 2021
First of you both are confused
Secondly you're more confused, you've seen all the signs and she even mentioned settling down.
She's just using you to keep body and soul till she finds someone better.

You didn't mentioned if you've had the honeypot, is there something you're not telling us?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Her? by aanuoluwami14(f): 9:46pm On Sep 12, 2021
lipsrsealed please concentrate on your studies first.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Her? by jaeyking(m): 9:53pm On Sep 12, 2021
Thobie85:
Hello everyone

There is this lady I met during my first days in school...she happens to be my course mate.. One thing lead to d other we started seeing ourselves... It was so intimate to d extent that almost everyone in d department knows bout us, if they gave her foodstuff from home she will share it to 2 and gv me part... I on d other side ve never loved someone like that...less i never Woo her but we both assume we dating ourselves

Fast forward.. After completing our national diploma we both went our way I go to sango while she to Lagos, I thought that will be d end of our relationship buh it only streghten it... She did her IT in a hospital, she will always call me with d hospital line every day for at least 2 hours daily.... This went on till we finish our IT...

The story changed wen we resumed for HND, I could remember vividly she told me wen we first resumed then that 'do u knw tino he is now using iPhone x' it happens to be d latest iPhone then, I just did like I no hear her that day, d next week she told me again dat d person don buy car.. Was just like weytin concern me...

I just notice she start ignoring me nd going with d big boys on campus... I actually do feel bad buh I just dey use scope move on... We continue like dat for a whole section.. She barely reply my chat ,pick my call bla bla boa...

During those time I came across a lady, wooed her nd we become lovers... Buh am someone that don't really post on social media so she no too knw

Less I forget I happen to be a distinction candidate.. So during d next exam she came begging me to teach her some accounting stuff, so we came back..

Wot I I actually have on my mind was that since I no kuku Woo her d first time.. Buh most time she do post on her status all this stuff single ladies do post...

so wen we actually got chance to talk wella it was actually n a area where there are many yahoo boys so I just wyne her like u will have seen many husband nd toasters here na kuku picture perfect u dey find... She just replied me dat na person wey she go start her life with she dey find

There was this exam we got that it was very difficult nd even d lecturer seff wicked, we dey HND 2 no one can take chances so she came to my house... Got many frds there... My frds was now teasing her dat we don get another wife since u refuse to date us nd so... She nearly cried wen my frds left and ask me if it was true Buh I denied sha...

Tho I love her kinda more Dan this current girl Buh I Dnt really want her cos someone that can leave me for Yahoo boys

So lately I posted my bbes picture nd I wrote my addiction as d caption na so d wahala start... She first reply d pics like I taught as much nd d next thing she blocked me...

Then I message her second line that she z just a cousin nd she unblock me telling me sorry

Now am confused Dnt really knw wat to do, she doesn't want to date me somehow and she still Dnt want me to date other girls..

What can I do??

You yourself dey confuse and you want us to advice you.

Try finish school first then we go know wetin to talk
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Her? by Sonnobax15(m): 9:54pm On Sep 12, 2021
lipsrsealed
Like seriously,I'm already fed up with threads like this...Una bo wor get sense abi na wetin dey xu
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Her? by ifex370(m): 9:56pm On Sep 12, 2021
aanuoluwami14:
lipsrsealed please concentrate on your studies first.

And foremost
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Her? by Jeon(f): 9:57pm On Sep 12, 2021
Thobie85:
Hello everyone

how do I get rid of her
What can I do??

By killing her and running away to Paraguay.

Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Her? by Bombastically00(m): 9:57pm On Sep 12, 2021
After reading this I'm still confused because you said you happen to be a distinction candidate grin....ajeh u no do Gns 101 for school cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Her? by lilvicky68(m): 10:09pm On Sep 12, 2021
I think there should be a compulsory course in year one.. Common sense (CS101)..
Many students lack it..
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Her? by Riverville(m): 11:52pm On Sep 12, 2021
Guy, you don chop kpekus? Clear us make we know how to advise you o.. But to be candid, forget woman matter... No babe is worth this confusion.
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Her? by 2dice01: 12:17am On Sep 13, 2021
Go to her Hostel or Place beg her
Make sure you shed a lot of tears as you kneel bro cry

Let her know she is the air you breathe
Your soulmate from heaven

1 Like

Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Her? by loadedvibes: 12:25am On Sep 13, 2021
Lol.. this OP no well o.. you no get money and you dey cheat.. how you wan take live long na
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Her? by Drella(m): 12:34am On Sep 13, 2021
AutoChick4U:
You are a very stupid man.... No cap

You can give reasons for saying that.Many of us can even learn.

Typing only an insult feels like you're the girl in question.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

" So You Don't Want To Have Children" Na Big Scam! / How Long Was Your Shortest Relationship Last For? Can You Remember How It Ended? / Ebony Cowgirl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.