Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,803 members, 7,817,333 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

EFCC Invites SCOAN Disciples For Alleged Looting Of T.B Joshua's Money Vault. - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Invites SCOAN Disciples For Alleged Looting Of T.B Joshua's Money Vault. (48264 Views)

Massive Looting Of Palliatives In Birnin Kebbi Kara Market Just Now (photos) / Adamawa: Police Charge 110 Suspects To Court Over Looting Of Warehouse / Man Who Stole $88,000 From US Bank Vault Caught Through Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Invites SCOAN Disciples For Alleged Looting Of T.B Joshua's Money Vault. by Nobody: 9:06am On Sep 13, 2021
Adakintroy:
Am a member of synagogue but a actually member of christ body. I love t.b Joshua as a son would love a father. I will walk many distance to see a man as true and she honest as him. He introduced me to the body or reintroduce me should I say because originally I was from a christain family but went far astray.

I must say I love everything that is going on or manifesting itself. It's for us to know that many teachers are not better than you in terms of efforts towards knowibg God. Some just want to be seen as teachers alone. They mirror all the attitudes of good teachers. Languages, behaviors presentation. Even can anticipate your thoughts. But they are not it. It's all for presentation. But t.b Joshua is a man ahead of his time so he spoke more in parable. " Know the truth for yourself and not in a rush to teach others". What you are seeing is part of God's will. "When time are still or seas are calm no one is truely tested". He would say.
This happened with "church of God mission "Benson idahosa. It will happen to winners when oyedepo goes and when kumuyi dies. 85percent of humans there are just humans with humans instinct and urges. They are Christian but not born again. "If it not in spirit it's not in truth and all nothing".

So rather than gossiped them worry about yourself. This kind of act is closer to your noses than you think. Sometimes it only takes the death of one biological father to observe this similar phenomenon closeup. When people close to you start acting greedy and desperate for your father's wealth even before he is put to earth. Humans are funny. They can fool even themselves let alone you. Don't judge the truth, you don't know it. Your children can act this way. Your wife's or sisters even you towards others but with a stronger justification .

T.b Joshua don do him own go. Your own just de start.

I disagree with you. If the church have a succession plan, all this wont happen. This should serve as a lesson to all ministries.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Invites SCOAN Disciples For Alleged Looting Of T.B Joshua's Money Vault. by ehinmowo: 9:07am On Sep 13, 2021
Orubebe01:
It means that they are not called by God, rather, it was their pockets that called them.
Was Judas called by God or not?
Re: EFCC Invites SCOAN Disciples For Alleged Looting Of T.B Joshua's Money Vault. by Akmukoro: 9:08am On Sep 13, 2021
Did T . B. Joshua have a private jet

1 Like

Re: EFCC Invites SCOAN Disciples For Alleged Looting Of T.B Joshua's Money Vault. by lkillbrokehoes: 9:10am On Sep 13, 2021
Pathetic
Re: EFCC Invites SCOAN Disciples For Alleged Looting Of T.B Joshua's Money Vault. by Jerryherd: 9:12am On Sep 13, 2021
highoctane:

Is Joshua Complaining? a dead man knows nothing at all, all his powers are gone, soon he will be forgotten. Is it not his wife complaining. What is happening showed that he might not be having good communication or relationship with her, probably she is waiting for him to die, which he did.

It also goes on to show his frugality and minimalistic lifestyle was telling on his family and workers

Most RCCG and Winners Pastors and senior staffs are all millionaires within their own rights
They have access to church assets like Jets and Choppers like a company board of Directors with paid annual vacations and several perks

I don't think TB Joshua's ideology was tilted towards such business style leadership

1 Like

Re: EFCC Invites SCOAN Disciples For Alleged Looting Of T.B Joshua's Money Vault. by ofwest47(m): 9:13am On Sep 13, 2021
E F C C should be careful with what they are doing, is this an economic crime issue? ( Ole npe ole lo le ajepola npe ologbo la bese) Thief is stealing from thief what is Efcc concern.
Re: EFCC Invites SCOAN Disciples For Alleged Looting Of T.B Joshua's Money Vault. by eagleonearth(m): 9:13am On Sep 13, 2021
akseun:
Kasala don burst
Buy this foreign used asus X52J @ affordable price
Corei3
4GB Ram
320GB hard drive
DVD rom
Webcam
0:8:0:6:0:9:1:3:2:4:9
hi is the battery strong?
Re: EFCC Invites SCOAN Disciples For Alleged Looting Of T.B Joshua's Money Vault. by alizma: 9:14am On Sep 13, 2021
You can't blame them too much, like the passage says, they have been with him, working with him and feeding from him. Now that the man is dead and their continuous stay is not guarantee, they need something to move on, besides how are we sure that the new governing body will not use the money to enriched themselves (that is eating where they didn't plant while those who actually plant will go hungry)?
The money belong to God, the woman should leave them to face God's judgment.
Re: EFCC Invites SCOAN Disciples For Alleged Looting Of T.B Joshua's Money Vault. by Rubbiish(m): 9:15am On Sep 13, 2021
It is not even up to 6 months since this man was buried & they are all dragging for money?
Re: EFCC Invites SCOAN Disciples For Alleged Looting Of T.B Joshua's Money Vault. by SultanYoung: 9:15am On Sep 13, 2021
N
VoltageDivida:
If at all true, Late T. B Joshua was called by God, the call wasn't for his wife. Why let her lead a church without unction from above?
A church is not a property that should be handed over to the next of kin in the demise of the founder.

About the suspected prophets, thorough investigation should be made and the thieves should be handed over to the authorities for proper punishment. And of course the church should gather to course them and their generations.

God bless SCOAN, may She wax stronger
see as you open mouth yakata like tap wet the head break, do you think if Adeboye,Oyedepo,Lazarus Mouka died an outsider will lead the Multi Billion Dollar Investment called church ?
Re: EFCC Invites SCOAN Disciples For Alleged Looting Of T.B Joshua's Money Vault. by Athemisia: 9:15am On Sep 13, 2021
Fahdiga:
No human should be trusted. Only few good people like me are existing in this sinful world

Re: EFCC Invites SCOAN Disciples For Alleged Looting Of T.B Joshua's Money Vault. by Hellonearth007: 9:17am On Sep 13, 2021
VoltageDivida:
If at all true, Late T. B Joshua was called by God, the call wasn't for his wife. Why let her lead a church without unction from above?
A church is not a property that should be handed over to the next of kin in the demise of the founder.

About the suspected prophets, thorough investigation should be made and the thieves should be handed over to the authorities for proper punishment. And of course the church should gather to course them and their generations.

God bless SCOAN, may She wax stronger

You are saying the truth but with this report if true,do you think those prophets n workers that emptied the vault is worthy of the church trust to lead the church?

1 Like

Re: EFCC Invites SCOAN Disciples For Alleged Looting Of T.B Joshua's Money Vault. by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:17am On Sep 13, 2021
iramure:
what is 90%?.. you miss it!.
It's actually 101%! Even the ones you believe are mega are criminals in disguise
You don off me pata-pata embarassed cry

1 Like

Re: EFCC Invites SCOAN Disciples For Alleged Looting Of T.B Joshua's Money Vault. by Athemisia: 9:17am On Sep 13, 2021
Fahdiga:
No human should be trusted. Only few good people like me are existing in this sinful world
Na so..

Re: EFCC Invites SCOAN Disciples For Alleged Looting Of T.B Joshua's Money Vault. by Angeloihe: 9:18am On Sep 13, 2021
Tb Joshua raised criminals as disciples.
They all pretend and live fake tv lives just like their late master.
They preach about love but hate one another.
Worse part is if u criticize tb Joshua, he will pretend to be silent but he will send his white garment Prophets and prophetesses to go the mountains to use juju to silent u with strange sicknesses or something worse.
Let independent investigators visit his marine mountain and they will uncover thousands of people pictures buried on the ground or in the swamp or inside the barks of the trees.
Tb Joshua is truly the present day wizard of endor.
Everlyn should better close that shrine and flee before the demons in SCOAN roaming about make her insane.

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Invites SCOAN Disciples For Alleged Looting Of T.B Joshua's Money Vault. by NaijaOlosho(f): 9:20am On Sep 13, 2021
Omo Afonjas

Obasa Damilola Tinuola, Obasa Folake, Mosun Adeloju, Yakubu Abeni, Omoitoh Omoye, Adebola Olamide Morenike
Re: EFCC Invites SCOAN Disciples For Alleged Looting Of T.B Joshua's Money Vault. by Adakintroy: 9:21am On Sep 13, 2021
ItzProspero:

I disagree with you. If the church have a succession plan, all this wont happen. This should serve as a lesson to all ministries.

We are talking about human greed here. Many church's are mono driven. Oncr the founder dies that hold all the vision, so does the church. It made me think of even your house with your own father and brothers. If the right spirit is not in them they will fight over your father's will and kill themselves in the process. It does not mean your father did not put fort a unity plan or anticipate it. It jus means humans are humans.

But then read your bible. Read Paul's letters to the church it was full with criticsm to them on division and malice and hate and immoralities. The churh is more divide than you think. That's why Jesus said do what they say not what they do. What you are talking about is rational angles. They can't do nothing against human natural urges or spirit drive. In some sense we are slave to it. Only born again Christian can combat it through the spirit of God. Paul said those things I which to do I do not those things I do not want to do is what I find myself doing. Only God know what "those things are"

1 Like

Re: EFCC Invites SCOAN Disciples For Alleged Looting Of T.B Joshua's Money Vault. by Whatitis: 9:21am On Sep 13, 2021
Money is not God and God is not money. Man made money. God made man.
Re: EFCC Invites SCOAN Disciples For Alleged Looting Of T.B Joshua's Money Vault. by NaijaOlosho(f): 9:21am On Sep 13, 2021
Angeloihe:
Tb Joshua raised criminals as disciples.
They all pretend and live fake tv lives just like their late master.
They preach about love but hate one another.
Worse part is if u criticize tb Joshua, he will pretend to be silent but he will send his white garment Prophets and prophetesses to go the mountains to use juju to silent u with strange sicknesses or something worse.
Let independent investigators visit his marine mountain and they will uncover thousands of people pictures buried on the ground or in the swamp or inside the barks of the trees.
Tb Joshua is truly the present day wizard of endor.
Everlyn should better close that shrine and flee before the demons in SCOAN roaming about make her insane.

Chris Okotie we see your comment

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Invites SCOAN Disciples For Alleged Looting Of T.B Joshua's Money Vault. by wasi9ice: 9:22am On Sep 13, 2021
Why are my finding it difficult to believe this?

Infact l don't believe it
Re: EFCC Invites SCOAN Disciples For Alleged Looting Of T.B Joshua's Money Vault. by Nobody: 9:24am On Sep 13, 2021
Sacchi1162:
I don't understand. Is it government money abi who's money are they investigating??
So u don't know the function of EFCC cut across every financial aspect of Nigerians life both in private and public sector?

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Invites SCOAN Disciples For Alleged Looting Of T.B Joshua's Money Vault. by Temptee101(m): 9:25am On Sep 13, 2021
Fahdiga:

Good people like you? shocked grin

I still won't trust self-acclaimed good people like you.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Invites SCOAN Disciples For Alleged Looting Of T.B Joshua's Money Vault. by ofwest47(m): 9:29am On Sep 13, 2021
What concerns EFCC with dispute between T B Joshua church buisness enterprises system and their operators (Ole npe ole lo le ajepola npe ologbo labese) Thief calling thief a thief so what concerns EFCC there.
Re: EFCC Invites SCOAN Disciples For Alleged Looting Of T.B Joshua's Money Vault. by nonhuman(m): 9:29am On Sep 13, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
Most of our Nigeria's god of men were never called by God, they called themselves by their selves and for their pockets.

More Than 90% Of Them Are Pastors With Missed Call's.
God doesn't call anyone get this to your thinking faculty, if you go to any church and the man says God called him run away from him na them,
Re: EFCC Invites SCOAN Disciples For Alleged Looting Of T.B Joshua's Money Vault. by nonhuman(m): 9:31am On Sep 13, 2021
SuperNova33:
99% of ALL humans are living a fake life, you all pretend, play roles, act, deceive ... I am guilty as well, but I am conscious and actively fighting the need to be deceptive

Imagine a church is being pillaged by it's body? It speaks volumes of religion generally where you only try to look religions but the devil is scared of you not because of Christ in you but because of how you have surpassed him in your deceit and wickedness.

A whole lot of you will act surprised and disgusted by the news but you are worst!

I say my mind, you can take it however you like.

SuperNova33 is born!
I love you

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Invites SCOAN Disciples For Alleged Looting Of T.B Joshua's Money Vault. by West2019(m): 9:32am On Sep 13, 2021
even in the church of God ==

=\
Re: EFCC Invites SCOAN Disciples For Alleged Looting Of T.B Joshua's Money Vault. by BluntCrazeMan: 9:33am On Sep 13, 2021
Na the wife wey report the disciples go give EFCC
Re: EFCC Invites SCOAN Disciples For Alleged Looting Of T.B Joshua's Money Vault. by executive12: 9:34am On Sep 13, 2021
Adakintroy:
Am a member of synagogue but a deeper member of christ body. I love t.b Joshua as a son would love a father. I will walk many distance to see a man as true and honest as him. He introduced me to the body or reintroduce me should I say because originally I was from a christain family but went far astray.

I must say I love everything that is going on or manifesting itself. It's for us to know that many teachers are not better than you in terms of efforts towards knowing God. Some just want to be seen as teachers alone. They mirror all the attitudes of good teachers. Languages, behaviors presentation. Even can anticipate your thoughts. But they are not it. It's all for presentation. But t.b Joshua is a man ahead of his time so he spoke more in parable. " Know the truth for yourself and not in a rush to teach others". What you are seeing is part of God's will. "When times are still or seas are calm no one is truely tested". He would say.
This happened with "church of God mission "Benson idahosa. It will happen to winners when oyedepo goes and when kumuyi dies. 85percent of humans there are just humans with humans instinct and urges. They are Christian but not born again. "If it not in spirit it's not in truth and all nothing".

So rather than gossiped them worry about yourself. This kind of act is closer to your noses than you think. Sometimes it only takes the death of one biological father to observe this similar phenomenon closeup. When people close to you start acting greedy and desperate for your father's wealth even before he is put to earth. You start asking were is the live I thought this people have all this while. Humans are funny. They can fool even themselves let alone you. Don't judge the truth, you don't know it. Your children can act this way. Your wife's or sisters even you towards others but with a stronger justification .

T.b Joshua don do him own go. Your own just de start.

Well said.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Invites SCOAN Disciples For Alleged Looting Of T.B Joshua's Money Vault. by Fahdiga(m): 9:34am On Sep 13, 2021
Re: EFCC Invites SCOAN Disciples For Alleged Looting Of T.B Joshua's Money Vault. by Fahdiga(m): 9:34am On Sep 13, 2021
Temptee101:

Good people like you? shocked grin

I still won't trust self-acclaimed good people like you.

grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

30-Year-Old Nigerian Arrested In India For Trafficking Cocaine, Hard Drugs. PICS / Chrstopher Ezeh Sentenced To 27 Years In Prison For Killing Student In Cyprus / Bolanle Raheem: Seven Things To Know About Dead Lawyer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.