Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,902 members, 7,817,674 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

EFCC Invites SCOAN Disciples For Alleged Looting Of T.B Joshua's Money Vault. - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Invites SCOAN Disciples For Alleged Looting Of T.B Joshua's Money Vault. (48267 Views)

Massive Looting Of Palliatives In Birnin Kebbi Kara Market Just Now (photos) / Adamawa: Police Charge 110 Suspects To Court Over Looting Of Warehouse / Man Who Stole $88,000 From US Bank Vault Caught Through Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Invites SCOAN Disciples For Alleged Looting Of T.B Joshua's Money Vault. by Fahdiga(m): 9:35am On Sep 13, 2021
Athemisia:

Na so..
Na so
Re: EFCC Invites SCOAN Disciples For Alleged Looting Of T.B Joshua's Money Vault. by computersoft: 9:39am On Sep 13, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
...SCOAN names Evelyn new leader, evicts disciples from church’s lodge

https://m.guardian.ng/news/efcc-invites-scoan-disciples-for-alleged-looting-of-late-t-b-joshuas-money-vault/
There is no need to go after them,the wife should leave every to God,let him take care of them and the whole situation. Generally conscience has died completely in this life. This is why most general overseers will norture their child or children to take over the affairs of the church when they are weak or no more. But l keep wondering even before he died why TB Joshua did not have such plan. May his soul continue to RIP. In this life, it is only God that knows it all.
Re: EFCC Invites SCOAN Disciples For Alleged Looting Of T.B Joshua's Money Vault. by tonididdy(m): 9:41am On Sep 13, 2021
Fake news
Re: EFCC Invites SCOAN Disciples For Alleged Looting Of T.B Joshua's Money Vault. by Roma10: 9:42am On Sep 13, 2021
The world no balance cry
Re: EFCC Invites SCOAN Disciples For Alleged Looting Of T.B Joshua's Money Vault. by fancifulasuquo(m): 9:47am On Sep 13, 2021
judas iscariot should also be invited by our amiable [#EFCC].......cos no be everything BIBLE tell us
Re: EFCC Invites SCOAN Disciples For Alleged Looting Of T.B Joshua's Money Vault. by KefeeBRIGHT91(m): 9:48am On Sep 13, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
...SCOAN names Evelyn new leader, evicts disciples from church’s lodge

https://m.guardian.ng/news/efcc-invites-scoan-disciples-for-alleged-looting-of-late-t-b-joshuas-money-vault/

...the very moment we begin to see everyone as HUMAN BEINGS, putting aside nomenclature, status, ethnicity, beliefs, RELIGION, race and other man made divisors...only then would we have attained true knowledge of the workings and true nature of man hence birthing peace of mind.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Invites SCOAN Disciples For Alleged Looting Of T.B Joshua's Money Vault. by Angeloihe: 9:48am On Sep 13, 2021
NaijaOlosho:

Chris Okotie we see your comment
I don't know Chris okotie but I know the truth about tb Joshua.
His charity was for Satanic ritual purposes.
U are acting like u don't know that ogboni cult members do charity periodically to steal Glory from people.
If he is truly a Charity giver, his disciples won't be that poor and have to result to stealing.
U people don't know how the Tb Joshua started.
If u do, u will repent from supporting a demonic agent called tb

4 Likes

Re: EFCC Invites SCOAN Disciples For Alleged Looting Of T.B Joshua's Money Vault. by mauchiz: 9:51am On Sep 13, 2021
How can a prophet and prophetess be a theif?
And wipe off the phone of the man of God?
How are we sure they did not kill him so they can steal his money and properties?
This is very bad, they can't hand the church over to criminals, that is why his wife has to take over. If he was truly a man of God, the wife will be fine.
How can someone that has been prophesying with the spirit of God become a theif overnight?
Re: EFCC Invites SCOAN Disciples For Alleged Looting Of T.B Joshua's Money Vault. by Aduroja123(m): 9:52am On Sep 13, 2021
Wait oo, what is now the function of the ICPC then?

The government had better merge these two iconic sector together to better fight corruption.
Re: EFCC Invites SCOAN Disciples For Alleged Looting Of T.B Joshua's Money Vault. by Enyimbamercedes: 9:54am On Sep 13, 2021
Last last, religion is a scam
Re: EFCC Invites SCOAN Disciples For Alleged Looting Of T.B Joshua's Money Vault. by Bahamas95(m): 9:55am On Sep 13, 2021
From day one I knew this would happen...... Criminals!
Re: EFCC Invites SCOAN Disciples For Alleged Looting Of T.B Joshua's Money Vault. by Afromentalist: 9:57am On Sep 13, 2021
mauchiz:
How can a prophet and prophetess be a theif?
And wipe off the phone of the man of God?
How are we sure they did not kill him so they can steal his money and properties?
This is very bad, they can't hand the church over to criminals, that is why his wife has to take over. If he was truly a man of God, the wife will be fine.
How can someone that has been prophesying with the spirit of God become a theif overnight?
You need to hear from both sides before judging.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Invites SCOAN Disciples For Alleged Looting Of T.B Joshua's Money Vault. by Uyigue12(m): 9:59am On Sep 13, 2021
Is this church ? Who owns the church and who owns the money?God is watching all Yee fake prophets every where ?is the church even a family business
Re: EFCC Invites SCOAN Disciples For Alleged Looting Of T.B Joshua's Money Vault. by Thebigheart: 10:00am On Sep 13, 2021
Bloggers must do by all means to trend. I sense 4ake bus here.
Re: EFCC Invites SCOAN Disciples For Alleged Looting Of T.B Joshua's Money Vault. by Calitoscassius(m): 10:00am On Sep 13, 2021
Thieves thieving from thieves.
Re: EFCC Invites SCOAN Disciples For Alleged Looting Of T.B Joshua's Money Vault. by clothingonline(m): 10:04am On Sep 13, 2021
eagleonearth:
let me see your shirts
Dm on WhatsApps to place order or check IG page
Re: EFCC Invites SCOAN Disciples For Alleged Looting Of T.B Joshua's Money Vault. by mastermaestro(m): 10:20am On Sep 13, 2021
ItzProspero:
So TB Joshua get private jet too.

Those shouting and arguing that he doesn't can reschedule now. Bunch of hypocrites

I thought I was the only person who read it. Surprisingly many of his followers commenting here are playing blind to it. grin Funny how some people can be hypocritical acting all modest and pure. grin
Kudos to preachers who are not hiding theirs.

More will be revealed. grin
Re: EFCC Invites SCOAN Disciples For Alleged Looting Of T.B Joshua's Money Vault. by BeboNGN: 10:20am On Sep 13, 2021
Angeloihe:
Tb Joshua raised criminals as disciples.
They all pretend and live fake tv lives just like their late master.
They preach about love but hate one another.
Worse part is if u criticize tb Joshua, he will pretend to be silent but he will send his white garment Prophets and prophetesses to go the mountains to use juju to silent u with strange sicknesses or something worse.
Let independent investigators visit his marine mountain and they will uncover thousands of people pictures buried on the ground or in the swamp or inside the barks of the trees.
Tb Joshua is truly the present day wizard of endor.
Everlyn should better close that shrine and flee before the demons in SCOAN roaming about make her insane.

Go and start your own wizard house let's see how far... Na your type don fail for every facet of life...just an empty shell

1 Like

Re: EFCC Invites SCOAN Disciples For Alleged Looting Of T.B Joshua's Money Vault. by BeboNGN: 10:23am On Sep 13, 2021
computersoft:
There is no need to go after them,the wife should leave every to God,let him take care of them and the whole situation. Generally conscience has died completely in this life. This is why most general overseers will norture their child or children to take over the affairs of the church when they are weak or no more. But l keep wondering even before he died why TB Joshua did not have such plan. May his soul continue to RIP. In this life, it is only God that knows it all.

Go and read the last interview he had, your question will be answered
Re: EFCC Invites SCOAN Disciples For Alleged Looting Of T.B Joshua's Money Vault. by BeboNGN: 10:24am On Sep 13, 2021
Angeloihe:

I don't know Chris okotie but I know the truth about tb Joshua.
His charity was for Satanic ritual purposes.
U are acting like u don't know that ogboni cult members do charity periodically to steal Glory from people.
If he is truly a Charity giver, his disciples won't be that poor and have to result to stealing.
U people don't know how the Tb Joshua started.
If u do, u will repent from supporting a demonic agent called tb

Well-done detector of demonic agent

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Invites SCOAN Disciples For Alleged Looting Of T.B Joshua's Money Vault. by godliman: 10:25am On Sep 13, 2021
Orubebe01:
It means that they are not called by God, rather, it was their pockets that called them. Hope this is not going to be the beginning of the fall of this great ministry that tb Joshua laboured for years to build.
That place is an occult temple and the false prophet used acts of charity and lying wonders to bewitch millions of ignorant people across the world. That enterprise of his is dead, mark my words. The greatest legacy a good man can leave behind is people of character that his own good life has impacted on. These guys didn't become thieves over night.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Invites SCOAN Disciples For Alleged Looting Of T.B Joshua's Money Vault. by lomprico(m): 10:26am On Sep 13, 2021
Nobody is going to heaven.
Re: EFCC Invites SCOAN Disciples For Alleged Looting Of T.B Joshua's Money Vault. by highoctane: 10:26am On Sep 13, 2021
Jerryherd:

It also goes on to show his frugality and minimalistic lifestyle was telling on his family and workers

Most RCCG and Winners Pastors and senior staffs are all millionaires within their own rights
They have access to church assets like Jets and Choppers like a company board of Directors with paid annual vacations and several perks

I don't think TB Joshua's ideology was tilted towards such business style leadership

A true leader ought to see the future to an extent, and protect his family interest and comfort against the unknown. For example leaving behind an instruction to his close family members what do in case the inevitable happens. From your assertion Late TB Joshua lacked the leadership skill of eating with his troops, which one beautiful skill Jesus possesses. Why hoard the monies? which is now the bone of acrimony.
Re: EFCC Invites SCOAN Disciples For Alleged Looting Of T.B Joshua's Money Vault. by Marpol2021(m): 10:29am On Sep 13, 2021
Fahdiga:
No human should be trusted. Only few good people like me are existing in this sinful world
like me too, bad peoples every where
Re: EFCC Invites SCOAN Disciples For Alleged Looting Of T.B Joshua's Money Vault. by kingfrillz: 10:33am On Sep 13, 2021
Mind you we are all call by God to peach and win souls for him ......if you are ready for God to use you for his church and winning of souls he will okay .......no matter you are call by God or not but if you have the good intention to win souls and preach the good news definitely God will use you and me for his work and glory among men ..........remember Jesus told us to go out to preach the good news, which everybody is called to do so .......so pls leave the agenda of being call by God or not .....we are all called by God to win souls and preach the good news
VoltageDivida:
If at all true, Late T. B Joshua was called by God, the call wasn't for his wife. Why let her lead a church without unction from above?
A church is not a property that should be handed over to the next of kin in the demise of the founder.

About the suspected prophets, thorough investigation should be made and the thieves should be handed over to the authorities for proper punishment. And of course the church should gather to course them and their generations.

God bless SCOAN, may She wax stronger
Re: EFCC Invites SCOAN Disciples For Alleged Looting Of T.B Joshua's Money Vault. by VoltageDivida(m): 10:36am On Sep 13, 2021
SultanYoung:
N see as you open mouth yakata like tap wet the head break, do you think if Adeboye,Oyedepo,Lazarus Mouka died an outsider will lead the Multi Billion Dollar Investment called church ?

See as you de insult person wer no offend you this early Monday morning. Hope say de insult Don credit your account.

Look, a church should be led only by those who have the anointing to do so. That you are a wife, child, or relative to a "man of God" does not necessarily make you one.

I totally understand tho when people see the church as a property to be inherited cos most of the so called GO's see their churches as an investment as you have right pointed. Tho this is wrong and must be condemned
Re: EFCC Invites SCOAN Disciples For Alleged Looting Of T.B Joshua's Money Vault. by VoltageDivida(m): 10:43am On Sep 13, 2021
Hellonearth007:

You are saying the truth but with this report if true,do you think those prophets n workers that emptied the vault is worthy of the church trust to lead the church?

No sire! I say they should face the full wrath of the law for their crime.

But then, I believe not all his prophets and workers are criminals. There are definitely good ones who are genuinely called by God among them.
Re: EFCC Invites SCOAN Disciples For Alleged Looting Of T.B Joshua's Money Vault. by Handsum64: 10:45am On Sep 13, 2021
Christians don't really believe in God
It's all for the showmanship of I belong

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Invites SCOAN Disciples For Alleged Looting Of T.B Joshua's Money Vault. by BennyDGreat: 10:45am On Sep 13, 2021
GeneralPula:
They have carried out huge fraud that has made many of them multi-millionaires since Baba’s death. Many of them are on the list of EFCC. They are up to 20. They seized the church immediately after the Prophet died in June and didn’t want his wife, Mrs. Evelyn Joshua, to be part of the church.

When I first saw the news of some disbanded church workers, I said it to myself that it won’t pass money matter..

But nah where person dey work person dey chop sha, so I’ll keep quiet and pass..

Na where politicians dey work na there dem dey loot our common wealth. No need to fight politicians. They are doing well
Re: EFCC Invites SCOAN Disciples For Alleged Looting Of T.B Joshua's Money Vault. by zoedew: 10:47am On Sep 13, 2021
FOLKS ARE YET TO SEE SOMETHING! FOLKS IN HERE WHO MENTIONED THAT T.B. JOSHUA WAS NOT FOR REAL WERE THOROUGHLY ABUSED AND PILLORIED. THE PANDORA BOX IS GETTING OPENED. THOUGHT SOME FOLKS SAID HE HAD NO PRIVATE AIRCRAFT!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A Man Stabbed To Death At Agege Pen-Cinema (Disturbing Photos) / Pastor Olusegun Oyetunji Arrested For Taking Nude Photos Of His Female Members / #JusticeForIjeoma: 2 Siblings Murder Ijeoma Nneka, Enugu Makeup Artist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.