Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,327 members, 7,860,800 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:32 PM

Nigeria Loses ₦247.61 Billion In 100 Days Of Twitter Suspension - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Loses ₦247.61 Billion In 100 Days Of Twitter Suspension (13033 Views)

"Twitter Suspension? I Will Keep That To Myself" - Buhari / Power Supply Suspended As FG Discussed Twitter Suspension With Envoys / Presidential Statement On Twitter Suspension In Nigeria By Garba Shehu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Loses ₦247.61 Billion In 100 Days Of Twitter Suspension by NGpatriot: 11:12am On Sep 13, 2021
Agboriotejoye:

[b]I didn't make it up. I only checked out their website. [/b]It's common sense. That's what you should do before you start casting aspersion on the report.

As I told you, if you want more info, send a mail to NetBlocks. It's common sense again

I'm not the one doubting the report. It's you so go and bring your facts to counter a well researched report bros.

Do something smart for once instead of being an online political hack.

Just show us how they arrived at that number, show us the Nigerian businesses they interviewed, their financial earnings, bank data and business traffic front twitter before and after.

It's easy, do your due diligence..
Re: Nigeria Loses ₦247.61 Billion In 100 Days Of Twitter Suspension by egoldman(m): 11:13am On Sep 13, 2021
NGpatriot:

We are OK until you are able to show us credible data, figures and analysis why and how Nigeria is losing money because of Twitter.

Remove that word WE, am sure u have no biz running on Twitter.
Re: Nigeria Loses ₦247.61 Billion In 100 Days Of Twitter Suspension by Djbond(m): 11:13am On Sep 13, 2021
FreeStuffsNG:
They will come and register with CAC, get NCC licence , have a physical office in Nigeria, hire our teeming youths who are ready to work and pay tax to Nigeria las las.

The era of where they repatriate 100% of their ad revenue in Nigeria as forex back to their country and pass on the tax bill to Nigerian businesses to pay FG is over.

Nigerian Corporates that pay millions of USD for ads like our banks etc don't do VPN. So no ad revenue for them until the suspension is lifted.

Their 'lose' (pun intended) in ad revenue is the gain of other social media platforms including platforms like Nairaland.

"All the enemies of Nigeria will lose las las. They always lose. God bless Nigeria "
FreeStuffsNG
abeg freestuffsng i fit get urgent 2k for lunch and dinner even though i neva had breakfast till now
Re: Nigeria Loses ₦247.61 Billion In 100 Days Of Twitter Suspension by Agboriotejoye(m): 11:19am On Sep 13, 2021
garfield1:

How Much has twitter lost also? Anyway,they will remain suspended indefinitely

Of course Twitter has lost also. Take note the N247bn is not Nigeria's loss alone. It's cumulative loss from both sides. But my own is why should we be concerned about Twitter's loss while ignoring our own loss.

Well, Lai has gone to meet them in US to negotiate though it was widely reported that he failed. So, it's obvious govt does not share your sentiments. Don't be a govt asslicker at all times.

Sometimes put on your thinking cap.
Re: Nigeria Loses ₦247.61 Billion In 100 Days Of Twitter Suspension by Agboriotejoye(m): 11:24am On Sep 13, 2021
NGpatriot:

Just show us how they arrived at that number, show us the Nigerian businesses they interviewed, their financial earnings, bank data and business traffic front twitter before and after.

It's easy, do your due diligence..

You doubt the report but want me to show you how to not doubt the report. That sounds very sensible right?

When NNPC said they made a profit of 277bn, did you ask them to show you how they arrived at the figure? Abeg borrow sense!!
Re: Nigeria Loses ₦247.61 Billion In 100 Days Of Twitter Suspension by Nobody: 11:26am On Sep 13, 2021
I repeat if your business only exists on social media platforms that don’t belong to you, you don’t have a business.

This should be a wake up call to online business owners, why don’t they have client lists and contacts and direct ways of marketing?

Twitter allowed their platform to be used by dark forces without controls. So I agree until they set up in Nigeria, there should be a ban afterall we are the reason they were opening a Ghanaian office.
Re: Nigeria Loses ₦247.61 Billion In 100 Days Of Twitter Suspension by IbileIfe: 11:27am On Sep 13, 2021
busybrain123:
Funny enough, Nigerians are still using Twitter despite the ban. So my question now is, who is losing? Click Like for Twitter, Share for Nigerian.
Using VPN is not the solution.
Nigerian banks are not happy about the ban.
Many business transactions are done and closed on Twitter.
Re: Nigeria Loses ₦247.61 Billion In 100 Days Of Twitter Suspension by supereagle(m): 11:30am On Sep 13, 2021
busybrain123:
Funny enough, Nigerians are still using Twitter despite the ban. So my question now is, who is losing? Click Like for Twitter, Share for Nigerian.

Some Nigerians please. Many have not Accessed since the ban.
Re: Nigeria Loses ₦247.61 Billion In 100 Days Of Twitter Suspension by Achillesglacia(m): 11:31am On Sep 13, 2021
hmm
Re: Nigeria Loses ₦247.61 Billion In 100 Days Of Twitter Suspension by Enice(m): 11:52am On Sep 13, 2021
oluseyiforjesus:
I feel like dat bird should just plug Buhari's eye in that picture up there
this one will call himself a Christian. puke!
Re: Nigeria Loses ₦247.61 Billion In 100 Days Of Twitter Suspension by Limassol(m): 12:37pm On Sep 13, 2021
parkervero:
How ? Stop giving us some fake figures
Can you please cite your real figures?
Re: Nigeria Loses ₦247.61 Billion In 100 Days Of Twitter Suspension by Ovamboland(m): 1:42pm On Sep 13, 2021
jerrybabasam:
What do you expect from a president who doesn't know anything apart from cattle issues. Someone who never had any certificate aside the ones given by Army. No lecture given by him in any form on how to grow economy even the people he appointed are not capable to manage a state economy talk less of Nigeria as a whole.

What has your family made out of managing your collective economy? I know your excuse Buhari made it impossible for you to do well, even every headache you have is Buhari. If Jonathan did not lose, you will never have headache or need drugs again. Our GDP would have been bigger than USA own
Re: Nigeria Loses ₦247.61 Billion In 100 Days Of Twitter Suspension by garfield1: 3:38pm On Sep 13, 2021
Agboriotejoye:

Of course Twitter has lost also. Take note the N247bn is not Nigeria's loss alone. It's cumulative loss from both sides. But my own is why should we be concerned about Twitter's loss while ignoring our own loss.

Well, Lai has gone to meet them in US to negotiate though it was widely reported that he failed. So, it's obvious govt does not share your sentiments. Don't be a govt asslicker at all times.

Sometimes put on your thinking cap.

If you had put up your thinking cap,you wouldn't utter such funny nonsense....first,the report is about nigeria's loss and not twitters loss....a little application of commonsense will show that most nigerians on twitter are not using it for business while twitter makes money from virtually every nigerians tweeting.so who loses more?

Secondly,your hatred for apc should not close your mind to objectivity and facts.there is no prove that lai Mohammed went to meet with twitter in America.available facts shows that he actually went to america.did sahara tender any proof of lai meeting twitter or going to meet twitter? Does it mean that lai travelling to americaeans him going to see twitter? So before he became minister,he never travelled to america?

Available media records shows that twitter first blinked and begged to negotiate with nigeria.therebis no evidence of nigeria or lai begging twitter.stop needless and hateful speculations.deep inside you,you know that twitter will remain banned until they succumb to the demands of this govt.that I dislike gej does not mean that I'll believe every falsehood peddled against him...learn to separate sentiments from facts...I can even concede that nigeria is losing more but it is inhuman and petty to claim that lai is begging twitter...
Re: Nigeria Loses ₦247.61 Billion In 100 Days Of Twitter Suspension by Agboriotejoye(m): 4:08pm On Sep 13, 2021
garfield1:

If you had put up your thinking cap,you wouldn't utter such funny nonsense....first,the report is about nigeria's loss and not twitters loss....a little application of commonsense will show that most nigerians on twitter are not using it for business while twitter makes money from virtually every nigerians tweeting.so who loses more?

Secondly,your hatred for apc should not close your mind to objectivity and facts.there is no prove that lai Mohammed went to meet with twitter in America.available facts shows that he actually went to america.did sahara tender any proof of lai meeting twitter or going to meet twitter? Does it mean that lai travelling to americaeans him going to see twitter? So before he became minister,he never travelled to america?

Available media records shows that twitter first blinked and begged to negotiate with nigeria.therebis no evidence of nigeria or lai begging twitter.stop needless and hateful speculations.deep inside you,you know that twitter will remain banned until they succumb to the demands of this govt.that I dislike gej does not mean that I'll believe every falsehood peddled against him...learn to separate sentiments from facts...I can even concede that nigeria is losing more but it is inhuman and petty to claim that lai is begging twitter...

Look at this boy. What kind of nonsense is this you're writing.
Have you visited the netblock website for you to know whose loss is being calculated? Instead of you to learn from people who are obviously smarter than you, you're here following headline like a zombie.
Twitter makes money from advertisement and the volume of advertisements from Nigeria is actually minimal in the grand scheme of advertisements on Twitter. Mind you, Nigerians use Twitter as a business medium for free and make money from that. Not only that, Twitter just launched some add-ons which increases the ease of making money for its users. If Nigerian users were still active, they will be benefiting from those add-ons now.
You see boy, you need to learn to think creatively or else you'll continue to be zombified. The same week Lai claimed the negotiations were at an advanced stage and Twitter Ban will be lifted soon is the same week he traveled to the US. Did he go there to sunbathe? I hope you now he met with some media executives in the US as well. Now there's no bigger issue on the media front between Nigeria and the US than Twitter. So even if he did not tell you, you can be rest assured he will be grilled about the matter and if Twitter were interested in meeting him, they would have.
Can you show the media records were Twitter begged to negotiate? FYI, India is a bigger market then Nigeria for Twitter. They also threatened to ban Twitter yet Twitter did not budge to their demands. Mohdri as dictatorial as he is had to soft pedal eventually. Where did I say Lai went to beg Twitter? I hope you know it's very possible for Twitter to sit out the ban till this govt leaves and then come round after that. That will be a monumental shame to this govt. In every negotiation, there's always the weak side and the strong side. Considering how to govt is already being perceived as antidemocratic and the loss being generated by this unpopular ban, I daresay the Nigerian govt are the weaker side.
Know this boy and know inner peace.
Re: Nigeria Loses ₦247.61 Billion In 100 Days Of Twitter Suspension by garfield1: 4:51pm On Sep 13, 2021
Agboriotejoye:

Look at this boy. What kind of nonsense is this you're writing.
Have you visited the netblock website for you to know whose loss is being calculated? Instead of you to learn from people who are obviously smarter than you, you're here following headline like a zombie.
Twitter makes money from advertisement and the volume of advertisements from Nigeria is actually minimal in the grand scheme of advertisements on Twitter. Mind you, Nigerians use Twitter as a business medium for free and make money from that. Not only that, Twitter just launched some add-ons which increases the ease of making money for its users. If Nigerian users were still active, they will be benefiting from those add-ons now.
You see boy, you need to learn to think creatively or else you'll continue to be zombified. The same week Lai claimed the negotiations were at an advanced stage and Twitter Ban will be lifted soon is the same week he traveled to the US. Did he go there to sunbathe? I hope you now he met with some media executives in the US as well. Now there's no bigger issue on the media front between Nigeria and the US than Twitter. So even if he did not tell you, you can be rest assured he will be grilled about the matter and if Twitter were interested in meeting him, they would have.
Can you show the media records were Twitter begged to negotiate? FYI, India is a bigger market then Nigeria for Twitter. They also threatened to ban Twitter yet Twitter did not budge to their demands. Mohdri as dictatorial as he is had to soft pedal eventually. Where did I say Lai went to beg Twitter? I hope you know it's very possible for Twitter to sit out the ban till this govt leaves and then come round after that. That will be a monumental shame to this govt. In every negotiation, there's always the weak side and the strong side. Considering how to govt is already being perceived as antidemocratic and the loss being generated by this unpopular ban, I daresay the Nigerian govt are the weaker side.
Know this boy and know inner peace.

My boy,you are the one that needs inner peace.you are so consumed by hatred for..apc which is blinding you from reality...if you were smart,you will deduce that almost all your submissions clearly shows that twitter makes more money from nigeria and will Even make more...less than 10% of nigerians on twitter actually use it for business purpose...

Again son,records clearly met with media executives in the us.was twitter ever mentioned among? So if the case is in court,this is how you will be blabbing without hard facts? Pure rubbish.mind you,this is a public forum,learn to avoid mere conjectures and speculations.so this is how you go about accusing people without any scintilla of evidence? People like you must not be in leadership positions.

https://www.google.com/url?q=https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/06/twitter-to-negotiate-with-fg-over-indefinite-suspension/&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwi5p4m4pvzyAhWDDmMBHVb-AGIQFnoECAgQAg&usg=AOvVaw2jR9vIoCv-m_udJ2ysycxV

The above link clearly shows that twitter personally reached out to the govt first.that is cold,hard facts.it is directly from twitter.on the 23 of June the fg set up a negotiation team and demands were tabled.if twitter refuses to accede,they will remain banned till may 28,2023.period.deal with that.I hope it doesn't bring more bitterness
Re: Nigeria Loses ₦247.61 Billion In 100 Days Of Twitter Suspension by Kubernetes: 5:28pm On Sep 13, 2021
luizpippo:

Only foolish people think like this.

Then u must be one of the foolish people.
Congrats.
Re: Nigeria Loses ₦247.61 Billion In 100 Days Of Twitter Suspension by Kubernetes: 5:30pm On Sep 13, 2021
Memberclub:
Do you people even know how to read? Haba

No I don't until you teach me
Re: Nigeria Loses ₦247.61 Billion In 100 Days Of Twitter Suspension by Agboriotejoye(m): 6:15pm On Sep 13, 2021
garfield1:

My boy,you are the one that needs inner peace.you are so consumed by hatred for..apc which is blinding you from reality...if you were smart,you will deduce that almost all your submissions clearly shows that twitter makes more money from nigeria and will Even make more...less than 10% of nigerians on twitter actually use it for business purpose...

Again son,records clearly met with media executives in the us.was twitter ever mentioned among? So if the case is in court,this is how you will be blabbing without hard facts? Pure rubbish.mind you,this is a public forum,learn to avoid mere conjectures and speculations.so this is how you go about accusing people without any scintilla of evidence? People like you must not be in leadership positions.

https://www.google.com/url?q=https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/06/twitter-to-negotiate-with-fg-over-indefinite-suspension/&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwi5p4m4pvzyAhWDDmMBHVb-AGIQFnoECAgQAg&usg=AOvVaw2jR9vIoCv-m_udJ2ysycxV

The above link clearly shows that twitter personally reached out to the govt first.that is cold,hard facts.it is directly from twitter.on the 23 of June the fg set up a negotiation team and demands were tabled.if twitter refuses to accede,they will remain banned till may 28,2023.period.deal with that.I hope it doesn't bring more bitterness

You this boy. Your thinking is very somehow. Between you and I, who has always shouted down PDP, up APC, up Buhari? It is your shallow, hungry self. Your hate and bitterness for anything PDP and asslicking anything APC is well documented on this forum.
As I enlightened you boy, Twitter is losing and so is Nigeria and more importantly, Nigerians. But it's obvious Twitter can live with its losses more than Nigerians can live with theirs.
Let me educate you further my boy. If 10% of Nigerians make money from Twitter, that's about 4m people. In a country that's the poverty capital with 33% unemployment rate, that's a very significant number that gets pulled out of poverty. On the other hand, Twitter is not listed on NSE, so the ban does nothing to its share price. As a matter of fact, it has enjoyed increased stock value since the ban. In terms of revenue, twitter's revenue is mainly from the US market, in fact about 85% of its revenue. So you can see how inconsequential Nigerian revenue is to its profile.
Now, Lai has been giving updates and promises about the Twitter Ban on almost a weekly basis since the ban while Twitter had only released a statement only once. While FG raised a team made up of most senior members of the cabinet, twitter's team are even largely unknown neither have they visited Nigeria since the ban while the information minister has been to the US to meet with media executives ostensibly to smoothen relations. Since the state dept and US Embassy have criticized Nigeria for the ban, it's obvious Twitter ban must be one of the reasons why Lai went there moreso since he's been making promises the ban will be lifted soon.
You and your neighbor are not greeting. Your neighbor is not saying anything while you have been talking at every opportunity and you even visited your neighbors family. Who looks the most pained?
That's how to think my boy. I expect you to upgrade to this levels before you quote me next.
Re: Nigeria Loses ₦247.61 Billion In 100 Days Of Twitter Suspension by 2MuchSense: 6:48pm On Sep 13, 2021
Twitter ban of a few months made us loose #250b. We had been using Twitter for years, where is the Trillions we made during that period?

Some stats deserve to come with source and proof.
Re: Nigeria Loses ₦247.61 Billion In 100 Days Of Twitter Suspension by garfield1: 8:08pm On Sep 13, 2021
Agboriotejoye:

You this boy. Your thinking is very somehow. Between you and I, who has always shouted down PDP, up APC, up Buhari? It is your shallow, hungry self. Your hate and bitterness for anything PDP and asslicking anything APC is well documented on this forum.
As I enlightened you boy, Twitter is losing and so is Nigeria and more importantly, Nigerians. But it's obvious Twitter can live with its losses more than Nigerians can live with theirs.
Let me educate you further my boy. If 10% of Nigerians make money from Twitter, that's about 4m people. In a country that's the poverty capital with 33% unemployment rate, that's a very significant number that gets pulled out of poverty. On the other hand, Twitter is not listed on NSE, so the ban does nothing to its share price. As a matter of fact, it has enjoyed increased stock value since the ban. In terms of revenue, twitter's revenue is mainly from the US market, in fact about 85% of its revenue. So you can see how inconsequential Nigerian revenue is to its profile.
Now, Lai has been giving updates and promises about the Twitter Ban on almost a weekly basis since the ban while Twitter had only released a statement only once. While FG raised a team made up of most senior members of the cabinet, twitter's team are even largely unknown neither have they visited Nigeria since the ban while the information minister has been to the US to meet with media executives ostensibly to smoothen relations. Since the state dept and US Embassy have criticized Nigeria for the ban, it's obvious Twitter ban must be one of the reasons why Lai went there moreso since he's been making promises the ban will be lifted soon.
You and your neighbor are not greeting. Your neighbor is not saying anything while you have been talking at every opportunity and you even visited your neighbors family. Who looks the most pained?
That's how to think my boy. I expect you to upgrade to this levels before you quote me next.

Made in yabaleft rubbish.continue wailing from now till tomorrow,buhari will not unban them until they surrender.since you can't do without twitter,go back to 2go child grin
Re: Nigeria Loses ₦247.61 Billion In 100 Days Of Twitter Suspension by Agboriotejoye(m): 9:02pm On Sep 13, 2021
garfield1:

Made in yabaleft rubbish.continue wailing from now till tomorrow,buhari will not unban them until they surrender.since you can't do without twitter,go back to 2go child grin

This boy downgraded his reasoning further to less than that of a cretin. Lai is promising to unban them. A social media nonentity says otherwise. Comedy cheesy cheesy

https://independent.ng/breaking-fg-makes-u-turn-set-to-lift-twitter-ban-soon/
Re: Nigeria Loses ₦247.61 Billion In 100 Days Of Twitter Suspension by NGpatriot: 9:10pm On Sep 13, 2021
Agboriotejoye:

You doubt the report but want me to show you how to not doubt the report. That sounds very sensible right?

When NNPC said they made a profit of 277bn, did you ask them to show you how they arrived at the figure? Abeg borrow sense!!

What's my problem with NNPC and is the NNPC the topic of discussion? This is what people like you do, you bite more than you can chew and when asked to show facts, you start dodging and dancing around with irrelevant rubbish that has nothing to do with the discussion.

You only cowardly admitted that you can not support the rubbish you swallowed with credible and rational facts and data, you are free to be gullible and lack intellectual curiosity, but why expect others to be same like you?
Re: Nigeria Loses ₦247.61 Billion In 100 Days Of Twitter Suspension by NGpatriot: 9:13pm On Sep 13, 2021
When you twitter servants and groupies wake up tomorrow, this is still going to be your reality and twitter's reality too..

BANNED.

Re: Nigeria Loses ₦247.61 Billion In 100 Days Of Twitter Suspension by Agboriotejoye(m): 9:44pm On Sep 13, 2021
NGpatriot:

What's my problem with NNPC and is the NNPC the topic of discussion? This is what people like you do, you bite more than you can chew and when asked to show facts, you start dodging and dancing around with irrelevant rubbish that has nothing to do with the discussion.

You only cowardly admitted that you can not support the rubbish you swallowed with credible and rational facts and data, you are free to be gullible and lack intellectual curiosity, but why expect others to be same like you?

So what is the result of your intellectual curiosity? You only pick and choose what suits your jaundiced view.

Commonsense dictates that when you dispute facts presented by someone to buttress a claim, you present your own facts. It's commonsense that even primary school kids debating ownership of a candy bar employ.

I have furnished you with data sources of NetBlocks analysis. If you're so convinced it's a lie, prove it. If you think the data from those agencies are false, come forward with your own. He who asserts must prove. It's commonsense. All this your ramblings are just cyberspace truancy. Even a paid hack should not fall to that level.
Re: Nigeria Loses ₦247.61 Billion In 100 Days Of Twitter Suspension by garfield1: 10:23pm On Sep 13, 2021
Agboriotejoye:

This boy downgraded his reasoning further to less than that of a cretin. Lai is promising to unban them. A social media nonentity says otherwise. Comedy cheesy cheesy

https://independent.ng/breaking-fg-makes-u-turn-set-to-lift-twitter-ban-soon/

You are funny.story disgracing yourself son and seek help from your superiors like me.if you had taken just a little time away from idling on twitter and read this your post,you wil discover that you are selling your short as usual.since you have reading and comprehension issues,the post simply says that twitter has agreed to most of the demands of the fg and once they agree to the remaining demands like paying tax,opening a Nigerian office and allowing the fg regulate them,they would be unbanned.lai hoped that this would be soon..beware if sensational and deceptive headlines.. Always read son,it will boost up your quarter baked iq grin
Re: Nigeria Loses ₦247.61 Billion In 100 Days Of Twitter Suspension by Agboriotejoye(m): 10:32pm On Sep 13, 2021
garfield1:

You are funny.story disgracing yourself son and seek help from your superiors like me.if you had taken just a little time away from idling on twitter and read this your post,you wil discover that you are selling your short as usual.since you have reading and comprehension issues,the post simply says that twitter has agreed to most of the demands of the fg and once they agree to the remaining demands like paying tax,opening a Nigerian office and allowing the fg regulate them,they would be unbanned.lai hoped that this would be soon..beware if sensational and deceptive headlines.. Always read son,it will boost up your quarter baked iq grin

You're superior with this your perpetual struggle with punctuations and grammar? Superior indeed. One wonders how you passed English in WAEC self. Probably rigged it as a political nutcase.

That one na Lai talk am. He is reputed for lies. Let's hear from Twitter first. The basic fact is, na Nigerian FG ban, na dem still dey give update on the ban and travelling upandan. The person dem ban just dey do him own thing dey go
Re: Nigeria Loses ₦247.61 Billion In 100 Days Of Twitter Suspension by garfield1: 10:47pm On Sep 13, 2021
Agboriotejoye:

You're superior with this your perpetual struggle with punctuations and grammar? Superior indeed. One wonders how you passed English in WAEC self. Probably rigged it as a political nutcase.

That one na Lai talk am. He is reputed for lies. Let's hear from Twitter first. The basic fact is, na Nigerian FG ban, na dem still dey give update on the ban and travelling upandan. The person dem ban just dey do him own thing dey go

My son,not everyone indulged in expo like you ohhh.that lai Mohammed loves lying doesn't mean that he can't tell the truth once in a while.let us assume this is a court,the facts are clear for all to see...lai never met with twitter...twitter are the ones that called for negotiations first..stop dwelling on false assumptions and spreading rumours like petty traders...

There is nothing wrong with the govt updating nigerians about the negotiations with twitter,it shows transparency.it is the right thing to do.it is the right thing to do...stop getting simple issues twitter.buhari and apc might be anything but twitter will remain banned....
The funny thing about you is that you agreed with me during the first few days of the ban that they will remain banned.all of a sudden,you are doing a u turn erratically.are you ok? Don't be deceived by lai's body language.the ban is behind him
Re: Nigeria Loses ₦247.61 Billion In 100 Days Of Twitter Suspension by Agboriotejoye(m): 11:05pm On Sep 13, 2021
garfield1:

My son,not everyone indulged in expo like you ohhh.that lai Mohammed loves lying doesn't mean that he can't tell the truth once in a while.let us assume this is a court,the facts are clear for all to see...lai never met with twitter...twitter are the ones that called for negotiations first..stop dwelling on false assumptions and spreading rumours like petty traders...

There is nothing wrong with the govt updating nigerians about the negotiations with twitter,it shows transparency.it is the right thing to do.it is the right thing to do...stop getting simple issues twitter.buhari and apc might be anything but twitter will remain banned....
The funny thing about you is that you agreed with me during the first few days of the ban that they will remain banned.all of a sudden,you are doing a u turn erratically.are you ok? Don't be deceived by lai's body language.the ban is behind him

It's beyond not behind. The person who indulged in expo is being exposed steadily.

Seems you missed punctuation classes. Pity

Twitter called for negotiations because the govt asked them to, not because they wanted to, Besides, if a baby is crying, the mother will attend to its demands simple.
The govt is making wild claims about the negotiations and we have not seen any movement from twitter. The only one we saw was Lai travelling to US. Use your brain na even if it's wack.
Have I said they will not remain banned? I'm telling you what a Minister said you're still here talking rubbish. Find a fairly used brain if the one you're using presently is not working well boy.
Re: Nigeria Loses ₦247.61 Billion In 100 Days Of Twitter Suspension by garfield1: 11:17pm On Sep 13, 2021
Agboriotejoye:

It's beyond not behind. The person who indulged in expo is being exposed steadily.

Seems you missed punctuation classes. Pity

Twitter called for negotiations because the govt asked them to, not because they wanted to, Besides, if a baby is crying, the mother will attend to its demands simple.
The govt is making wild claims about the negotiations and we have not seen any movement from twitter. The only one we saw was Lai travelling to US. Use your brain na even if it's wack.
Have I said they will not remain banned? I'm telling you what a Minister said you're still here talking rubbish. Find a fairly used brain if the one you're using presently is not working well boy.

Lai travelled to us and you think he went to meet twitter? Are you ok at all? Borrow a brain from yabaleft lad....I can imagine you shouting and disturbing the psy home you're holed up in...

Anyway,the ban is beyond lai.he is just a pawn in the game.this is simply an ego/personal battle between buhari/cabal and twitter and trust me,a vindictive and vengeful fellow like buhari won't lose.dont be swayed or deceived by lai Mohammed even though he never met or begged twitter.except the us govt directly threaten buhari or twitter accedes,zero your twittered mind from this non issue...
When you are discharged from yabaleft,perhaps after some shrinking classes,we can discuss about more serious issues like VAT.for now,swerve lad or go hug a transf grin
Re: Nigeria Loses ₦247.61 Billion In 100 Days Of Twitter Suspension by NGpatriot: 11:27pm On Sep 13, 2021
[s]
Agboriotejoye:

So what is the result of your intellectual curiosity? You only pick and choose what suits your jaundiced view.

Commonsense dictates that when you dispute facts presented by someone to buttress a claim, you present your own facts. It's commonsense that even primary school kids debating ownership of a candy bar employ.

I have furnished you with data sources of NetBlocks analysis. If you're so convinced it's a lie, prove it. If you think the data from those agencies are false, come forward with your own. He who asserts must prove. It's commonsense. All this your ramblings are just cyberspace truancy. Even a paid hack should not fall to that level.
[/s]

Save yourself all the BS rubbish and worthless unintelligent essay by just showing us the metrics used to arrive at their ignorant figures including the Nigerians they interviewed along with analysis of their business and financial data showing loss and diminished income because of Twitter.
Re: Nigeria Loses ₦247.61 Billion In 100 Days Of Twitter Suspension by Agboriotejoye(m): 11:32pm On Sep 13, 2021
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

[s]Save yourself all the BS rubbish and worthless unintelligent essay by just showing us the metrics used to arrive at their ignorant figures including the Nigerians they interviewed along with analysis of their business and financial data showing loss and diminished income because of Twitter.

[/s]

Am I the researcher? Direct your questions to the researcher. Make use of your brain and education even if lilliputian
Re: Nigeria Loses ₦247.61 Billion In 100 Days Of Twitter Suspension by Agboriotejoye(m): 11:41pm On Sep 13, 2021
garfield1:

Lai travelled to us and you think he went to meet twitter? Are you ok at all? Borrow a brain from yabaleft lad....I can imagine you shouting and disturbing the psy home you're holed up in...

Anyway,the ban is beyond lai.he is just a pawn in the game.this is simply an ego/personal battle between buhari/cabal and twitter and trust me,a vindictive and vengeful fellow like buhari won't lose.dont be swayed or deceived by lai Mohammed even though he never met or begged twitter.except the us govt directly threaten buhari or twitter accedes,zero your twittered mind from this non issue...
When you are discharged from yabaleft,perhaps after some shrinking classes,we can discuss about more serious issues like VAT.for now,swerve lad or go hug a transf grin

Good to see you're taking the lessons you're getting from me seriously like a good boy. Keep going that way and you'll receive the badly needed sense.
Lai travelled to the US in the midst of twitter ban to tell them not to mess with Buhari I guess. You're a complete neophyte dasoll.
At least you agree US can threaten buhari like they did in the Sowore matter. That should point to you what the chief propagandist of govt went there for.
Again, learn proper punctuation. You're disgracing us on cyberspace with this your kindergatten style of writing. No wonder you think every southerner rigs results.
Which one is shrinking classes again? Olodo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why We Won’t Reverse Power Privatisation – FG / $400m Abacha Loot: FG To Pay Swiss Bank $79m Commission / Nigerians Await APC’s Promised Restructuring Five Years After

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.