Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,866 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

Adebimpe The Facebook Girl … (18+) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Adebimpe The Facebook Girl … (18+) (1347 Views)

ADEBIMPE THE FACEBOOK GIRL … (18+) / "I Know You Love The Sex" - Facebook Girl Shares After-sex Photos With His BF / Adebimpe The Facebook Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adebimpe The Facebook Girl … (18+) by CoolBlinks: 12:33pm On Sep 14, 2021
ADEBIMPE THE FACEBOOK GIRL … (18+) … Part 1 . Early february. I met adebimpe on facebook as a mutual friend to one of my friends. One thing led to another, we started chatting on BBM and early march, we started E-dating. 3weeks ago, we discussed on how we will see facially and she suggested to travel down to meet me in akure if only I can send T.fare. Adebimpe is a student of uniport so she fully based in PHC. I was so happy that I started day dreaming how the visitation will look like, the romance, fun, love-making etc. .

On the 14th of april, I sent 10k into her account as Tfare. She called me to tell me she got the money. And the travelling preparation began. The D-day came. I have cleaned up my room, bought foodstuffs, bought a new pack of CD., wen she dropped at akure garage, I told her to pick a bike to my house address which she did, she got to my house at around 5pm. I ushered her in, gave her soft drinks and we were chating. Wen it was 6pm, she shocked me by telling me she has a cousin here in akure and that’s where she will be staying throughout her 3days of stay and dat I shd visit her at her cousin’s place the following day. I was so sad but I didn’t show it, I faked a smile and walk her off to take bike. I come dey reason am say “se na like dis my 10k go waste?”. The next day, I didn’t go to visit her and I lied that I was sick with the mindset that she will come to my place instead. But na lie, all she could do was to call me and ask after my health. That nite, I couldn’t sleep. I was just wondering how silly I am. I just put my fone in silence and forcefully slept off. As I woke up around 6am in the morning, I picked my fone and I saw a text from adebimpe. Which says “baby u knw I will be leaving today, wat time should I come to visit u so as to get my return Tfare”. Chaiii, na so my head spark. . CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW TO READ PART 2
https://coolstories22.com.ng/adebimpe-the-facebook-girl-18-part-2
Re: Adebimpe The Facebook Girl … (18+) by samuel051: 1:15pm On Sep 14, 2021
Oga let d old story rest abeg..adebimpe don retire to Italy after two kids.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adebimpe The Facebook Girl … (18+) by CoolBlinks: 8:17am On Dec 23, 2021
interesting story
Re: Adebimpe The Facebook Girl … (18+) by CoolBlinks: 9:22am On Jan 13, 2022
this story is magnetic, if you have not read it, do it now and enjoy your morning
Re: Adebimpe The Facebook Girl … (18+) by CoolBlinks: 2:55pm On Jan 29, 2022
sweet story to read
Re: Adebimpe The Facebook Girl … (18+) by CoolBlinks: 8:13pm On Feb 20, 2022
interesting story
Re: Adebimpe The Facebook Girl … (18+) by CoolBlinks: 1:21pm On Mar 17, 2022
one of the best stories to ever read
Re: Adebimpe The Facebook Girl … (18+) by CoolBlinks: 4:14pm On Apr 10, 2022
this is a nice story, please read

(1) (Reply)

What Will Be Your Reply If A Child Ask You This Question? / The Unthinkable Things A Struggling Guy Does For His Girlfriend. / I Am Spending Too Much Time In The Toilet Am About To Get Sack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.