Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,100 members, 7,811,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:11 PM

"I Know You Love The Sex" - Facebook Girl Shares After-sex Photos With His BF - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I Know You Love The Sex" - Facebook Girl Shares After-sex Photos With His BF (16810 Views)

Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook / Man Shares After Sex Photo With Girlfriend On Facebook.see Reactions(pics / Kenyan Man Shares After Sex Photos With Girlfriend On Facebook, See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Know You Love The Sex" - Facebook Girl Shares After-sex Photos With His BF by Newsprex(m): 5:04pm On Nov 13, 2018
A Facebook lady with the username "Anabella George Sanchez" has gone viral after sharing after-sex photos. The girl wrote;

"I know you like it, I love you baby"

See The Photos:

Via source - https://newsprex.com/discussion/2470/he-loves-it-facebook-lady-shares-after-sex-photos-with-his-boyfriend

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Know You Love The Sex" - Facebook Girl Shares After-sex Photos With His BF by Newsprex(m): 5:05pm On Nov 13, 2018
See Reactions:

Re: "I Know You Love The Sex" - Facebook Girl Shares After-sex Photos With His BF by Cholls(m): 5:07pm On Nov 13, 2018
Newsprex:
See Reactions:

Re: "I Know You Love The Sex" - Facebook Girl Shares After-sex Photos With His BF by Giddymoney(m): 5:13pm On Nov 13, 2018
LMAO.. children of nowadays...

Hmm Anabella George that name sounds familiar, lemme rush to facebook to confirm something

Modified...
FAKE I REPEAT FAKE USERNAME.
Searchers beware

1 Like

Re: "I Know You Love The Sex" - Facebook Girl Shares After-sex Photos With His BF by Ahmed0336(m): 5:14pm On Nov 13, 2018
Who children be dat oooooo cry
Re: "I Know You Love The Sex" - Facebook Girl Shares After-sex Photos With His BF by highqueen(f): 5:15pm On Nov 13, 2018
Before, it was guys that threaten ladies about exposing their nude pics, but of late, ladies have taken the lead.

They post the shiit, while the guy hides his face in shame.

Tomorrow, an innocent man/woman will come and carry these ones.

Social media keeps destroying lives and reputations since time immemorial .

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Know You Love The Sex" - Facebook Girl Shares After-sex Photos With His BF by Nobody: 5:17pm On Nov 13, 2018
see as love dey shack am cheesy
hope na d guy go marry u oo

Re: "I Know You Love The Sex" - Facebook Girl Shares After-sex Photos With His BF by Allaboutkatiee(f): 5:21pm On Nov 13, 2018
Love de sweet
Smh grin grin
Re: "I Know You Love The Sex" - Facebook Girl Shares After-sex Photos With His BF by Headlesschicken(m): 5:23pm On Nov 13, 2018
embarassed After one good round of amateur sex n she has already gone mental,n when d boy finally walks out on her,she would then realize that dix her kitten can actually be used to make money grin,n one day would join Nairaland n join her auntie's here on dix forum in singing dia chorus which says that all men r d same... cheesy

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Know You Love The Sex" - Facebook Girl Shares After-sex Photos With His BF by niskill: 5:23pm On Nov 13, 2018
end time

learn more about creativity, agriculture, technology and business, via our practical, pictorial, self-explanatory and stepwise ebook on niskill.com. It's FREE, Register Now.
Re: "I Know You Love The Sex" - Facebook Girl Shares After-sex Photos With His BF by Omihanifa: 5:29pm On Nov 13, 2018
Childish act
Re: "I Know You Love The Sex" - Facebook Girl Shares After-sex Photos With His BF by Tallesty1(m): 5:29pm On Nov 13, 2018
niskill:
end time
She's the first daughter of the end time family

1 Like

Re: "I Know You Love The Sex" - Facebook Girl Shares After-sex Photos With His BF by frbona: 5:40pm On Nov 13, 2018
Headlesschicken:
embarassed After one good round of amateur sex n she has already gone mental,n when d boy finally walks out on her,she would then realize that dix her kitten can actually be used to make money grin,n one day would join Nairaland n join her auntie's here on dix forum in singing dia chorus which says that all men r d same...
cheesy
please who is in that backyard!
Come and go and buy star for this uncle

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Know You Love The Sex" - Facebook Girl Shares After-sex Photos With His BF by kiddoiLL(m): 5:44pm On Nov 13, 2018
Headlesschicken:
embarassed After one good round of amateur sex n she has already gone mental,n when d boy finally walks out on her,she would then realize that dix her kitten can actually be used to make money grin,n one day would join Nairaland n join her auntie's here on dix forum in singing dia chorus which says that all men r d same... cheesy
Walai oloriburuku ni bobo yi

8 Likes

Re: "I Know You Love The Sex" - Facebook Girl Shares After-sex Photos With His BF by IamPlato(m): 6:42pm On Nov 13, 2018

Look At How Ugly She Is.

Look At That Terrible Smile

She Has Nothing To Lose Here...

Ugly People Have Nothing To Lose Because They Have Been Reject By The Gods Themselves.

3 Likes

Re: "I Know You Love The Sex" - Facebook Girl Shares After-sex Photos With His BF by fucc12: 6:58pm On Nov 13, 2018
IamPlato:

Look At How Ugly She Is.

Look At That Terrible Smile

She Has Nothing To Lose Here...

Ugly People Have Nothing To Lose Because They Have Been Reject By The Gods Themselves.

Oh please stfu and crawl back into whatever hole you came out from.
Re: "I Know You Love The Sex" - Facebook Girl Shares After-sex Photos With His BF by Nobody: 7:00pm On Nov 13, 2018
kiddoiLL:
Walai oloriburuku ni bobo yi
grin grin
Re: "I Know You Love The Sex" - Facebook Girl Shares After-sex Photos With His BF by sparkle6(m): 7:08pm On Nov 13, 2018
If you know u searched her on facebook gather here lets discuss

8 Likes

Re: "I Know You Love The Sex" - Facebook Girl Shares After-sex Photos With His BF by ottohan: 7:20pm On Nov 13, 2018
I am very sure she has brothers, sisters, aunts and uncles as her facebook friends, but as we all know, most ladies are brainless and their head is full of sh!t

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Know You Love The Sex" - Facebook Girl Shares After-sex Photos With His BF by Mr2wealth: 8:00pm On Nov 13, 2018
See fine girl without common sense. Why

God oh why shocked
Re: "I Know You Love The Sex" - Facebook Girl Shares After-sex Photos With His BF by IamPlato(m): 8:05pm On Nov 13, 2018
fucc12:

Oh please stfu and crawl back into whatever hole you came out from.

Who Be This Ode? Are You The slowpoke on The Bed With The Over Used Olosho?

2 Likes

Re: "I Know You Love The Sex" - Facebook Girl Shares After-sex Photos With His BF by khinqberry(m): 8:19pm On Nov 13, 2018
baby...sex is sweet....life is now open
Re: "I Know You Love The Sex" - Facebook Girl Shares After-sex Photos With His BF by elvision1(m): 8:24pm On Nov 13, 2018
Aunty congrats on your first orgasm, they don't understand i know you are only trying to save it for posterity sake on fb cloud, so when the child grows up he would see the day he changed goalpost.
Re: "I Know You Love The Sex" - Facebook Girl Shares After-sex Photos With His BF by Rextizzle(m): 8:24pm On Nov 13, 2018
These kids are not up to 16yrs, and they are already having sex. you see the reason why Africa is backward

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Know You Love The Sex" - Facebook Girl Shares After-sex Photos With His BF by Seandisputed(m): 8:32pm On Nov 13, 2018
Rextizzle:
These kids are not up to 16yrs, and they are already having sex. you see the reason why Africa is backward
The Bleep is you saying?
An average American girl gets scared no guy likes her if she's still a virgin at 13/14.

3 Likes

Re: "I Know You Love The Sex" - Facebook Girl Shares After-sex Photos With His BF by Nobody: 8:38pm On Nov 13, 2018
vhh
Re: "I Know You Love The Sex" - Facebook Girl Shares After-sex Photos With His BF by freeeeme(m): 8:39pm On Nov 13, 2018
Make I save dis file for my archives in case..
Re: "I Know You Love The Sex" - Facebook Girl Shares After-sex Photos With His BF by Rextizzle(m): 8:40pm On Nov 13, 2018
Seandisputed:

The Bleep is you saying?
An average American girl gets scared no guy likes her if she's still a virgin at 13/14.
Where dis one get his statistics from? dey there dey yarn dust. I just pity the kids and youth of this goddamn country.
Re: "I Know You Love The Sex" - Facebook Girl Shares After-sex Photos With His BF by marvin905(m): 8:56pm On Nov 13, 2018
I don't know who is more stewpid between the two.. two much fvck don turn their brain upside down

1 Like

Re: "I Know You Love The Sex" - Facebook Girl Shares After-sex Photos With His BF by marvin905(m): 8:56pm On Nov 13, 2018

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Help! How Do I Unite My Breasts And Make Them Stand In Unity? (pics ins) / Only In Ashawo House You Will Hear These / If You Don't Know This Girl. Heaven Is Sure For You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.