Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,970 members, 7,814,282 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

My Crazy Experience On Facebook Last Night - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Crazy Experience On Facebook Last Night (1948 Views)

My Crazy Experience With A Lady At The Restaurant Yesterday / My Crazy Experience With Two Beautiful Nurses Last Weekend / Guys With Big Joysticks Share Your Crazy Experience With A Lady (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Crazy Experience On Facebook Last Night by delugadou(m): 3:27pm On Sep 14, 2021
grin I've been so hungry to escape the shit_hole, but due to sapa, the only viable option is through relationship. So, on Facebook I've been adding white women as friends and some dey accept wink
Last night, I saw a mature widow & excitement almost finished me. I started building castles in the sky and sent her instant friend request.
I wanted to press my back button to look for another white widow, but mistakenly tapped her profile. I say okay, make I go through her wall a lil bit. I was met with a rude shock.
The oyinbo widow wey I dey trip for, was actually homeless & soliciting for help to take care of herself.
You need to see the speed wey I use cancel the friend request I been send am grin grin
May the food we want to eat, not end up eating us jare. If you have any funny experience on Facebook, please share.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Crazy Experience On Facebook Last Night by Davash222(m): 3:50pm On Sep 14, 2021
You for just try help her secure the loan only after she pay 15% of the amount she needs.

Ask Damn Nigarrrrrr for tutorials.

2 Likes

Re: My Crazy Experience On Facebook Last Night by delugadou(m): 4:10pm On Sep 14, 2021
Davash222:
You for just try help her secure the loan only after she pay 15% of the amount she needs.

I want a life where I don't have to look over my shoulder. Peace of mind & clear conscience is bae wink

4 Likes

Re: My Crazy Experience On Facebook Last Night by Wawelexy(m): 4:13pm On Sep 14, 2021
Lol, the hunter would just be simply hunted...
Re: My Crazy Experience On Facebook Last Night by samuel051: 4:46pm On Sep 14, 2021
grin grin Around 2014,I dey teach my guy G for our mini hk,d guy just catch one oyibo for netlog then begin smile as he carry her enter Gmail,guy begin profess love for d old ugly pale looking wrinkled face oyibo.. next thing we see say oyibo type na grin grin grin grin follow by black monkey,Nigerian scammer grin grin grin continue typing black African monkey.
Immediately my guy say he dey go buy me lacasera,guy go back of house go sit-down 4 like 10mins while I dey try convince oyibo say we no be scam,guy mind be say efccc don dey door already as oyibo type black monkey, scammer etc guy heart almost pop out of him chest..I won laff die dat day.

1 Like

Re: My Crazy Experience On Facebook Last Night by ZaRuleOfLaw: 6:27pm On Sep 14, 2021
samuel051:
grin grin Around 2014,I dey teach my guy G for our mini hk,d guy just catch one oyibo for netlog then begin smile as he carry her enter Gmail,guy begin profess love for d old ugly pale looking wrinkled face oyibo.. next thing we see say oyibo type na grin grin grin grin follow by black monkey,Nigerian scammer grin grin grin continue typing black African monkey.
Immediately my guy say he dey go buy me lacasera,guy go back of house go sit-down 4 like 10mins while I dey try convince oyibo say we no be scam,guy mind be say efccc don dey door already as oyibo type black monkey, scammer etc guy heart almost pop out of him chest..I won laff die dat day.
grin na all these things I dey try avoid. imagine seeing a uniform personnel & getting scared. freedom first

2 Likes

Re: My Crazy Experience On Facebook Last Night by Sonnobax15(m): 7:54pm On Sep 14, 2021
cheesy
Eyahhhhh
Re: My Crazy Experience On Facebook Last Night by Sonnobax15(m): 7:56pm On Sep 14, 2021
Davash222:

Na loading you dey talk about so..

Re: My Crazy Experience On Facebook Last Night by Truvelisback(m): 9:00pm On Sep 14, 2021
No be all oyinbo u see 4 fb be oyinbo o, many of them are fraudsters and hackers looking 4 whom to prey on.
Re: My Crazy Experience On Facebook Last Night by SimeonOTC(m): 7:50am On Sep 15, 2021
delugadou:
grin I've been so hungry to escape the shit_hole, but due to sapa, the only viable option is through relationship. So, on Facebook I've been adding white women as friends and some dey accept wink
Last night, I saw a mature widow & excitement almost finished me. I started building castles in the sky and sent her instant friend request.
I wanted to press my back button to look for another white widow, but mistakenly tapped her profile. I say okay, make I go through her wall a lil bit. I was met with a rude shock.
The oyinbo widow wey I dey trip for, was actually homeless & soliciting for help to take care of herself.
You need to see the speed wey I use cancel the friend request I been send am grin grin
May the food we want to eat, not end up eating us jare. If you have any funny experience on Facebook, please share.

Ahahahahahahahahahahahhagrin
O.p you never chim chum chumgrin

(1) (Reply)

Sierra Leonean Female Rapper Swadu Serves Some ‘killer’ Curve Goals – See Photos / Man Raped To A Coma, Robbed And Dumped In A Hotel In Port Harcourt By A Woman / Dear Men, Never Simp For Any Woman.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.