Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,974 members, 7,828,451 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

The Kind Of A Woman Every Man Dreams Of (Picture) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Kind Of A Woman Every Man Dreams Of (Picture) (61099 Views)

She's The Type Of Woman Every Man Needs For A Wife - Photo / The Kind Of Guys Women Find Irresistible ( List) / The Type Of Woman Every Man Thirst For... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Kind Of A Woman Every Man Dreams Of (Picture) by Silentgroper(m): 7:28pm On Sep 15, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:

I am here. And yes, it's a man's obligation to take care of his wife, and her, him. Most importantly, the man. When he does this, the woman by default reciprocates. If you sow the wind, you will reap the whirlwind.
Hahahaha. U just said it right. It's suppose to be vice versa. No be xay na man go only dey tke care of one woman like xay she be pikin.

I'm feeling nauseous nd wouldnt want to push dz further. Mke i just agree wit u hia.
Re: The Kind Of A Woman Every Man Dreams Of (Picture) by wunmi590(m): 7:29pm On Sep 15, 2021
Silentgroper:
Eh en. I would just take ur word for it.

cool
Re: The Kind Of A Woman Every Man Dreams Of (Picture) by Nobody: 7:31pm On Sep 15, 2021
luminouz:
NL women take note
Some NL girls dey try oo if na by like that.. but i can't mention names or monikers cheesy
Re: The Kind Of A Woman Every Man Dreams Of (Picture) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 7:36pm On Sep 15, 2021
Silentgroper:
Hahahaha. U just said it right. It's suppose to be vice versa. No be xay na man go only dey tke care of one woman like xay she be pikin.

I'm feeling nauseous nd wouldnt want to push dz further. Mke i just agree wit u hia.

No argue further make we for no fight. wink
Re: The Kind Of A Woman Every Man Dreams Of (Picture) by Nobody: 7:37pm On Sep 15, 2021
Amb1045:
@jagzangel: My first salary came yesterday and immediately I received alert, I rushed to my husband and asked him how much he needs me to contribute after informing him that my salary has been paid.

Oga thought I was joking and mentioned a figure thinking I was going to contest because it was almost all my salary, I just carried my phone and transferred it to him.

It was doing him like film, I then went ahead to pay the salary of our children's lesson teacher so that he would stop thinking about it.

That's when I realized that he was doing so much without complaining He sees it like his duty and even when the financial burden is too much, he struggles to pay without asking me.

He was so surprised and happy, I know that my money is just a fraction of what he brings but he felt like I gave him millions.

I then told him that I am putting in the effort to make more money so that I can still reduce his stress. He didn't marry a responsibility, he married an helper and he should be feeling more relaxed than when he was single.

I have never felt entitled to anybody's pocket and I won't do that with my husband.

Omo, oga went to the market without even telling me, stocked up the home.

Cooked and served me o, this small support has gone a long way to settle silent quarrels that I didn't even know about.

I will keep working harder and doing my best, men also need support, they are not supermarket. Men needs our support too

Written by a virtuous woman!

“Men are not Supermarkets”... they still need help �

Nice one shaa.

Many of our mummies does this all time without putting it for the world to see...
Re: The Kind Of A Woman Every Man Dreams Of (Picture) by DaRuud(m): 7:38pm On Sep 15, 2021
What a typical gullible naija girl wants is these

Amb1045:
@jagzangel: My first salary came yesterday and immediately I received alert, I rushed to my husband and asked him how much he needs me to contribute after informing him that my salary has been paid.

Oga thought I was joking and mentioned a figure thinking I was going to contest because it was almost all my salary, I just carried my phone and transferred it to him.

It was doing him like film, I then went ahead to pay the salary of our children's lesson teacher so that he would stop thinking about it.

That's when I realized that he was doing so much without complaining He sees it like his duty and even when the financial burden is too much, he struggles to pay without asking me.

He was so surprised and happy, I know that my money is just a fraction of what he brings but he felt like I gave him millions.

I then told him that I am putting in the effort to make more money so that I can still reduce his stress. He didn't marry a responsibility, he married an helper and he should be feeling more relaxed than when he was single.

I have never felt entitled to anybody's pocket and I won't do that with my husband.

Cooked and served me o, this small support has gone a long way to settle silent quarrels that I didn't even know about.

I will keep working harder and doing my best, men also need support, they are not supermarket. Men needs our support too

Re: The Kind Of A Woman Every Man Dreams Of (Picture) by koyyess: 7:40pm On Sep 15, 2021
Depends on the male.

Some males need to be left struggling to pay all the bills. They like it that way.

Reduce their expenses and watch them spend the money on other women.

Una no get sense.
Re: The Kind Of A Woman Every Man Dreams Of (Picture) by Silentgroper(m): 7:42pm On Sep 15, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:

Hahaha.. Ok.
Re: The Kind Of A Woman Every Man Dreams Of (Picture) by Quahl: 7:45pm On Sep 15, 2021
Baba... no b norms ohhh... you never meet basirat
dontrulee:
Na friction be this jare.
But on a more serious note, this is something my mum does on a steady Sha, so na norms
Re: The Kind Of A Woman Every Man Dreams Of (Picture) by dingbang(m): 7:48pm On Sep 15, 2021
Silentgroper:
Woah! .. I'm surprised she has guys vouching for her.. Bt wait, i hope it's nt dat u're related to her
nope. Just get to know someone personally and you will be amazed about their nice personalities.
Re: The Kind Of A Woman Every Man Dreams Of (Picture) by Amanda4life: 7:53pm On Sep 15, 2021
Men are easily deceived
Re: The Kind Of A Woman Every Man Dreams Of (Picture) by dingbang(m): 7:54pm On Sep 15, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:

Thanks for coming to my rescue. wink
ya welcome
Re: The Kind Of A Woman Every Man Dreams Of (Picture) by Johel(m): 8:19pm On Sep 15, 2021
Amb1045:

Abeg make Una getat...Na now Una dey get sense...Yen Yen Yen.
Re: The Kind Of A Woman Every Man Dreams Of (Picture) by shinehappily: 8:25pm On Sep 15, 2021
Amb1045:

Ehnn good for you, but so many women have built houses she and her husband are living in without saying it, some even bought car for their hubby, most are still paying the kids tuition fees. SO MADAM VIRTUOUS WE DON HEAR.
Re: The Kind Of A Woman Every Man Dreams Of (Picture) by wizi4tyn: 8:29pm On Sep 15, 2021
bepositive11:
It's nice that her husband is appreciative in return -- appreciative enough to cook for her. That's not always the case.

So many men are insecure. The moment their woman starts earning more than them, they feel threatened. I wonder how this woman's husband would react if she should start earning more

At the end of the day, marriage is a partnership. It's best to be supportive and appreciative of each other

Most times when the woman starts earning higher, she won't treat the man the same way again. Maybe cos she feels she doesn't have need for him again
Re: The Kind Of A Woman Every Man Dreams Of (Picture) by luminouz(m): 8:38pm On Sep 15, 2021
dairykidd:

Some NL girls dey try oo if na by like that.. but i can't mention names or monikers cheesy
Lol....that's good then...
Re: The Kind Of A Woman Every Man Dreams Of (Picture) by deebrownneymar: 8:39pm On Sep 15, 2021
This gist is very old na. What people do for front pages and likes sha
Re: The Kind Of A Woman Every Man Dreams Of (Picture) by luminouz(m): 8:41pm On Sep 15, 2021
dingbang:
she is actually a charitable woman, she helped me when i was in need. She is not what she portrays on nairaland, she has a caring heart.
The same uyai?

WTF!!!
Re: The Kind Of A Woman Every Man Dreams Of (Picture) by bepositive11: 8:44pm On Sep 15, 2021
wizi4tyn:

Most times when the woman starts earning higher, she won't treat the man the same way again. Maybe cos she feels she doesn't have need for him again

There are two sides to this. On the other hand, the man may feel threatened and start acting differently which causes the woman to also behave differently

This is why it's best for people to marry for who their partner is as a person and not based on how much they earn. That way, the love and respect will be there regardless of who earns more. Unfortunately, many men try to win over women with money and many women choose partners based on how much they earn

Both genders contribute to this problem

1 Like

Re: The Kind Of A Woman Every Man Dreams Of (Picture) by noble2faith(m): 8:53pm On Sep 15, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:

Why do you want to control someone? An adult for that matter.

You look like Daniella, one of my students. shocked

Is it true u re a kind hearted person cos I nid lil help? smiley
Re: The Kind Of A Woman Every Man Dreams Of (Picture) by noble2faith(m): 8:55pm On Sep 15, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:

Dis wan wey some dey address you as woman while others dey address you as girl, I no u understand ooo.
Re: The Kind Of A Woman Every Man Dreams Of (Picture) by Alexaonfleek: 8:56pm On Sep 15, 2021
Na man wey calm down na e we go support grin
Re: The Kind Of A Woman Every Man Dreams Of (Picture) by DrFunmisticGlow: 9:10pm On Sep 15, 2021
Amb1045:

yinmu
Re: The Kind Of A Woman Every Man Dreams Of (Picture) by Prime1(m): 9:16pm On Sep 15, 2021
Mikester:
It may seem that most men appreciate a woman like this or most women feel comfortable sharing the bills but it isn't really true.

However, the reality is that most men feel emasculated in such situations and most women will not submit totally to their husbands nor give them due reverence while sharing the bills which pierces the man's ego and make him demand respect through physical actions which hardly ends well for both.

It is best a man remains the provider. Men should hope and work towards being rich and comfortable, this is how most homes remain happy and satisfied with less trouble from the woman.

That's what I know.

that's my opinion from your words.
Re: The Kind Of A Woman Every Man Dreams Of (Picture) by Emeka71(m): 9:16pm On Sep 15, 2021
Noshitboi:
God bless you and may He continue to bless the work of thy hands. You're truly a virtuous woman not the one I have in the house. I buy everything in the house even the chewing gum that she chews too
GOD forbid.
Re: The Kind Of A Woman Every Man Dreams Of (Picture) by Nobody: 9:17pm On Sep 15, 2021
DrFunmisticGlow:
yinmu

Why? Can't you do same for Sirjames?
Re: The Kind Of A Woman Every Man Dreams Of (Picture) by PearlFid(f): 9:29pm On Sep 15, 2021
Noshitboi:
God bless you and may He continue to bless the work of thy hands. You're truly a virtuous woman not the one I have in the house. I buy everything in the house even the chewing gum that she chews too
hahahahaa may God help you sir.. If you're a Christian please ask your wife to read proverb 31st and she should tell you what she understand
Re: The Kind Of A Woman Every Man Dreams Of (Picture) by hopexter(m): 9:34pm On Sep 15, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

Not RARE in my Family.
We engineered such and God crowned our thoughts with Reality.

My WIFE gave me $2000 on my Birthday which I just celebrated last month.

Congrats sir! I believe this happened in US, if na UAR na counterfeit she give you undecided undecided
Re: The Kind Of A Woman Every Man Dreams Of (Picture) by dingbang(m): 9:40pm On Sep 15, 2021
luminouz:

The same uyai?

WTF!!!
yes the same.
Re: The Kind Of A Woman Every Man Dreams Of (Picture) by Lamasta(m): 9:40pm On Sep 15, 2021
Futureisshemale take mote

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Do Most Good Looking Persons Marry Someone Who Is Unattractive? / People In Their 30s With No Kids And Single, How Do Y’all Feel / A Lady I Met On Facebook Gave Me HIV – Nigerian Man Shares Shocking Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.