Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,149 members, 7,849,578 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:08 AM

What Attracts Some Married Women To Single Guys? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Attracts Some Married Women To Single Guys? (5456 Views)

What Is Really The Problem With Some Married Women / Dutch Official Advice To Single People: Find A Sex Buddy For Lockdown / What Attracts Women To Men? 11 Secrets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Attracts Some Married Women To Single Guys? by BRATISLAVA: 7:49am On Sep 18, 2021
talk2hb1:

I have modified my post ooo

It's still a lie. grin
Re: What Attracts Some Married Women To Single Guys? by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 7:53am On Sep 18, 2021
24brains:
I'm currious to know what exactly attracts married women to single guys.

This issue has landed me in trouble many times, even to police station and it has also forced me to change location severally.

Presently, one is on my neck again!!. She's beautiful and shapey. she comes to plug her phone in my room and stay to watch film most times. Her husband is a police officer and is aware of this.

She tempted me till i succumbed to her advances. She dresses hot when her husband is away and tie wrapper while he's arround.

While watching film, she suddenly sleep off. Exposing her parts and causing me erections. Most time, she takes off her wrapper accidentally infront of me.

I fell for her and we had one, twice and on. Her husband is becoming suspicious and i have called it off between us.

But she has vowed to leak the secrete if i dare avoid her. What should i do?

Enough of all this misogynistic attacks on women. A hand full of women misbehave and you start generalizing all women? Look at the idiotic question "why are all married women....."?

Ok why are all married men attracted to single women? Please answer that question o. Why do married men have side chics? Why do married men have kids out of wedlock that their families don't know about? Why do married men chase married women, including their friends wife and their brothers wife? Why do married men sleep with their daughters? Why do married men sleep with their house maids? Why do married men patronize clubs girls, runs girls, street hawkers and general oloshos?

I'm a man o.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Attracts Some Married Women To Single Guys? by talk2hb1(m): 8:03am On Sep 18, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

It's still a lie. grin
But you enjoyed it now
Re: What Attracts Some Married Women To Single Guys? by 24brains(m): 8:07am On Sep 18, 2021
Austeeenxx:
Married woman dey threaten to leak the secret of her infidelity? You no too reason this story before you post am.
could be through fabricated rape accusation. It's not new. It happend to joseph and he was trown into prison.

1 Like

Re: What Attracts Some Married Women To Single Guys? by odysey: 8:16am On Sep 18, 2021
Beebah2000:
Haba, personal assistant of Lie Mohammed cheesy
Chai........!! You deserve Grammy award.
it may not be a lie, most married women are really lonely and if you are attentive to them you'll be their scape goat for real
I remember getting close to a lady and she playfully said my police husband will shoot you, the distance i gave her was crazy never saw her again
Re: What Attracts Some Married Women To Single Guys? by odysey: 8:17am On Sep 18, 2021
Ishilove:

Come, you and this banny talk. What does banny mean?
thinks he means bunny
Re: What Attracts Some Married Women To Single Guys? by Nobody: 8:19am On Sep 18, 2021
odysey:
it may not be a lie, most married women are really lonely and if you are attentive to them you'll be their scape goat for real
I remember getting close to a lady and she playfully said my police husband will shoot you, the distance i gave her was crazy never saw her again
thank God say you run ooo, before the husband go shoot u true true.

Re: What Attracts Some Married Women To Single Guys? by odysey: 8:24am On Sep 18, 2021
Beebah2000:
thank God say you run ooo, before the husband go shoot u true true.

The sad part was I didn't even know she was married, I no dey play that kine play, if not that I was sanctimonious that year business for take place before I for know wetin dey sup

1 Like

Re: What Attracts Some Married Women To Single Guys? by 24brains(m): 8:25am On Sep 18, 2021
OnlyDeCapPlease:

Enough of all this misogynistic attacks on women. A hand full of women misbehave and you start generalizing all women? Look at the idiotic question "why are all married women....."?

Ok why are all married men attracted to single women? Please answer that question o. Why do married men have side chics? Why do married men have kids out of wedlock that their families don't know about? Why do married men chase married women, including their friends wife and their brothers wife? Why do married men sleep with their daughters? Why do married men sleep with their house maids? Why do married men patronize clubs girls, runs girls, street hawkers and general oloshos?

I'm a man o.
i will change it to "some married women" it more polite and not generalized. i'm not a misogynist and i don't post to criticise women because i have sisters too.

This shit i post here, i swear with my life i've been through it. Not once, twice but the fifth time.

1 Like

Re: What Attracts Some Married Women To Single Guys? by Omoluabi16(m): 9:08am On Sep 18, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Lmaooo. It most likely means a girlfriend or babe from its context.
Ishilove:

Banny generally means a woman/female. Na here I first see the slang self.

1 Like

Re: What Attracts Some Married Women To Single Guys? by l0uie(m): 9:59am On Sep 18, 2021
No funny shit, but this op must be related to Lie Muhammed.

1 Like

Re: What Attracts Some Married Women To Single Guys? by BigYash: 10:02am On Sep 18, 2021
Your lies dey smell like cow shit grin
The beginning was catching,but towards the ending, my system was telling me "lies detected"

1 Like

Re: What Attracts Some Married Women To Single Guys? by Vinnie2000(m): 10:47am On Sep 18, 2021
Ishilove:

Lolsss... cheesy
Dats my Delta Boy..

Barny means Girlfriend!!
It originated from Bayelsa (NDU, Amassoma) to be precise...
Later spread to PH and to an extent, Warri..

1 Like

Re: What Attracts Some Married Women To Single Guys? by Nobody: 11:02am On Sep 18, 2021
24brains:
I'm currious to know what exactly attracts some married women to single guys.

This issue has landed me in trouble many times, even to police station and it has also forced me to change location severally.

Presently, one is on my neck again!!. She's beautiful and shapey. she comes to plug her phone in my room and stay to watch film most times. Her husband is a police officer and is aware of this.

She tempted me till i succumbed to her advances. She dresses hot when her husband is away and tie wrapper while he's arround.

While watching film, she suddenly sleep off. Exposing her parts and causing me erections. Most time, she takes off her wrapper accidentally infront of me.

I fell for her and we had one, twice and on. Her husband is becoming suspicious and i have called it off between us.

Op abeg shey you get any married woman wey done spoil wey you no dey use again? Give me, I go repair her begin use
Re: What Attracts Some Married Women To Single Guys? by Ishilove: 11:58am On Sep 18, 2021
Omoluabi16:
. Banny generally means a woman/female. Na here I first see the slang self.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: What Attracts Some Married Women To Single Guys? by Ishilove: 11:58am On Sep 18, 2021
Vinnie2000:

Lolsss... cheesy
Dats my Delta Boy..

Barny means Girlfriend!!
It originated from Bayelsa (NDU, Amassoma) to be precise...
Later spread to PH and to an extent, Warri..
Na for here I dey see this slang for the first time

2 Likes

Re: What Attracts Some Married Women To Single Guys? by Vinnie2000(m): 12:13pm On Sep 18, 2021
Ishilove:

Na for here I dey see this slang for the first time

Lol..
Meaning, wat I said is true.
The Slang has not reached Benin city, all d way to Lagos..
Personally, I don't Fancy it.. sad
Re: What Attracts Some Married Women To Single Guys? by InvestorRicky(m): 12:24pm On Sep 18, 2021
brosom:
Kwantinu lying.

Re: What Attracts Some Married Women To Single Guys? by 24brains(m): 2:02pm On Sep 18, 2021
dannyrhymes600:

Op abeg shey you get any married woman wey done spoil wey you no dey use again? Give me, I go repair her begin use
if this one comot for my neck, i go sharply network her give you. "People dey try comot from fry pan, some wan enter fire". LOL...

This life no balance gan.
Re: What Attracts Some Married Women To Single Guys? by 24brains(m): 2:12pm On Sep 18, 2021
Vinnie2000:

Lol.. Meaning, wat I said is true. The Slang has not reached Benin city, all d way to Lagos.. Personally, I don't Fancy it.. sad
"banny" sounds cool
Re: What Attracts Some Married Women To Single Guys? by whalley676: 2:15pm On Sep 18, 2021
This happen to people who live in "ghetto area face me and slap you house". I heard many cases like this but what i can't swallow from the op's post is that.....the woman threatens to expose them if he refuses to continue. I don't think that can happen.

1 Like

Re: What Attracts Some Married Women To Single Guys? by Nobody: 3:57pm On Sep 18, 2021
24brains:
if this one comot for my neck, i go sharply network her give you. "People dey try comot from fry pan, some wan enter fire". LOL...

This life no balance gan.

Na your fire? Do quick make she commot so that you go pass me aje ku
Re: What Attracts Some Married Women To Single Guys? by 24brains(m): 4:36pm On Sep 18, 2021
dannyrhymes600:

Na your fire? Do quick make she commot so that you go pass me aje ku
hahaha... No wahala
Re: What Attracts Some Married Women To Single Guys? by Nobody: 5:17pm On Sep 18, 2021
24brains:
hahaha... No wahala
Correct niggi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Attracts Some Married Women To Single Guys? by Shaolin0147(m): 6:48pm On Sep 18, 2021
24brains:
I'm currious to know what exactly attracts some married women to single guys.

Show us ur picture so we'll know how you look like, and tell what she sees in you

But did you just say you're fucking a wife of Nigerian police? OMG, you're gone
Re: What Attracts Some Married Women To Single Guys? by 24brains(m): 8:01pm On Sep 18, 2021
Shaolin0147:
Show us ur picture so we'll know how you look like, and tell what she sees in you

But did you just say you're fucking a wife of Nigerian police? OMG, you're gone
hmmm... Ok. But i no handsome sha.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'm Planning To Marry This Lady Atleast By Next Year.. Pls Is It A Good Step? / What Is Wrong Hugging Your Ex-girl Friend In Front Of Your Girl. / Guys,why Is It So Hard To Get Free Punanni

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.