Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,060 members, 7,863,760 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:37 AM

Police Kill Two Suspected IPOB Members In Ebonyi, Recover Arms - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Kill Two Suspected IPOB Members In Ebonyi, Recover Arms (16101 Views)

Soldiers Swoop On IPOB/ESN Hideout In Anambra, Recover Arms (Photos) / Police Recover Arms, Charms From Yoruba Nation Lagos Rally Protesters (Photo) / Police Arrest IPOB Member 'Blood' In Ebonyi. Recover Juju Box, Others (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Kill Two Suspected IPOB Members In Ebonyi, Recover Arms by isaacprinz(m): 7:16pm On Sep 18, 2021
uBuNiT:

You are a big fool. We prepared. We will die, you will die. We die for something, you die for nothing because we shall win while you will fail
I just realized that your foolishness is irredeemable, you are lucky to have gotten a response from me. I don't interact with cowards keep ranting online.
Re: Police Kill Two Suspected IPOB Members In Ebonyi, Recover Arms by uBuNiT: 7:33pm On Sep 18, 2021
isaacprinz:
I just realized that your foolishness is irredeemable, you are lucky to have gotten a response from me. I don't interact with cowards keep ranting online.
Mentioning me on a topic that is almost a day old ? Or are you just coming back from your kabukabu work ? Suffer head
Re: Police Kill Two Suspected IPOB Members In Ebonyi, Recover Arms by WrathOfHadez(m): 9:25am On Sep 19, 2021
od501:

All the same, you dumb. Very dumb.
you're just a brainless criminal.

ScumOfTheEarth!
Re: Police Kill Two Suspected IPOB Members In Ebonyi, Recover Arms by od501: 11:00am On Sep 19, 2021
WrathOfHadez:
you're just a brainless criminal.

ScumOfTheEarth!

So says a herdsmen terror advocate. All of you will surely end by your own swords, I have seen karma first hand. I can assure you, that if you continue like this, karma will sure have a place In your miserable lives.
Re: Police Kill Two Suspected IPOB Members In Ebonyi, Recover Arms by WrathOfHadez(m): 11:21am On Sep 19, 2021
od501:

So says a herdsmen terror advocate. All of you will surely end by your own swords, I have seen karma first hand. I can assure you, that if you continue like this, karma will sure have a place In your miserable lives.
brain-damaged, gutter-bred, no one is talking about herdsmen here. Idiotic Earth's purge.

You're a criminal advocating for anarchy and chaos because you're a jobless slub. An unemployable craftless swine with no job, no focus . Just a shiftless animal looking to real where he didn't show.

Animal let me ask you: how's the sit-at-home home coming off so far?

Why would we be bound to an "order" by a drink selfish set like IPOB?

If you have a right to agitate for Biafra, does it not preclude that others have the right in igbo land to say they don't want? Why impose your will on others and force them to close their means of livelihood because the Fed arrest Kanu?

Why threaten to harm and kill those who aren't in support?

You're a brainless thug.

Grossly limited in intelligence and given to thuggery and criminality.

Amd you're a thief, stupid, guttersnipe.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Corruption And Armed Robbery Which Is Worse??? / Kaduna Refinery To End Fuel Scarcity In The North In 2 Weeks- NNPC / Lawyer Files Suit At ECOWAS, High Courts To Compel Arrest Of Arewa Youth Leaders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.