Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,432 members, 7,954,703 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:35 AM

I Want To Be Beautiful! - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / I Want To Be Beautiful! (15997 Views)

Look Regal, Covered And Still Be Beautiful / OMG! See How This Model Disfigued Her Face In An Attempt To Be Beautiful [photo] / 8 Ways To Be Beautiful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Be Beautiful! by mukina2: 6:04pm On Jul 22, 2007
@ ika
you right .she needs to develop self confidence in herself embarassed
be proud of who you are . if anyone says you look like whoopi :Dsmile and carry on with what you are doing cheesy wink

and stop being naughty tongue
Re: I Want To Be Beautiful! by OmoEko1(f): 6:36pm On Jul 22, 2007
mukina2:

@ Omo angry tongue

the thread didnt ask whether she's beautiful or ugly.
what she said was i want to look beautiful angry
give her tips on how to look beautiful and not further discourage her tongue
what David said to her may have pained her, which wass why she decided to create this thread tongue
stop being a critic and help a sister out tongue
beauty is in the eyes of the beholder what you may find ugly another may find pretty cheesy
Beauty isnt only about the face, body or shape, its about what is inside the individual . tongue

If someone walks up to you and say OMO you are ugly tongue would you be happy that they chose to be so blunt about it grin tongue
in the same vein if someone says Omo you are pretty you will be very proud of yourself . grin

If someone told me i was ugly, i won't give a shit oh, neither will i stress over it.

Why are you people feuding over nothing.

Beauty or no beauty, who cares grin grin grin grin grin grin

Btw David doesn't look good neither, so why is she wasting her time getting all worked up

David will always be an ass, so why is she wasting her time worrying about what he said.
Re: I Want To Be Beautiful! by Amigoz(f): 7:10pm On Jul 22, 2007
Can someone please tell me what BTW stands for 

@ Topic,

You dont need to change your looks for anyone, be who you are not what people want you to be.
Re: I Want To Be Beautiful! by Caradona(f): 7:13pm On Jul 22, 2007
One time I was in Love with this Stupid Guy
and He had the nerve to say that I'm not a Virgin shocked and that every Guy wants to Bone me and he can't go out with me.
Why are men so obsessed with virgins? so I said to him why don't you go to a maternity ward
and adopt a baby and raise her by yourself cause thats the only way you going to get a virgin.

@ topic, Get a make-up tips from a Drag Queen grin

@Amigoz, BTW means By The Way
Re: I Want To Be Beautiful! by Islander(f): 7:39pm On Jul 22, 2007
@Omo eko and Mukina, better don't make me whip you two with tamarind whips now grin grin angry angry

BTW means, by the way

@topic
This thread is losing its essence.
Re: I Want To Be Beautiful! by 2old4that(m): 7:44pm On Jul 22, 2007
- Topic

Well, it depends on what u believe about yourself;
if u believe u're pretty then u are and also; if u believe u're ugly then it is.    

Everything God ever created are beautiful in His sight.    smiley
So, who wants to know if u are ugly!
Re: I Want To Be Beautiful! by spikedcylinder: 10:58pm On Jul 22, 2007
Looking at your picture in your profile, I would not say that you are ugly but i would say that you lack taste in clothes, make up and accessories. Get that fixed and you are good to go.

I wouldnt worry about davidylan's comments if i were you because apparently, he's a man about town and what do men about town know? Besides, you are making him more popular and you wouldnt want to do that would you?
Re: I Want To Be Beautiful! by ne4real(f): 10:59pm On Jul 22, 2007
who ever said u are ugly my dear?

ask he moulds women

lol
Re: I Want To Be Beautiful! by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jul 22, 2007
Caradona:

One time I was in Love with this Stupid Guy
and He had the nerve to say that I'm not a Virgin shocked and that every Guy wants to Bone me and he can't go out with me.
Why are men so obsessed with virgins? so I said to him why don't you go to a maternity ward
and adopt a baby and raise her by yourself cause thats the only way you going to get a virgin.

uhmmm could you please rephrase this quite better so you dont give out the wrong impression that the "stupid guy" in question refers to me pls?
I do not know you.

Michelin89, i NEVER said such about you, dont take a simple statement out of context pls.
Re: I Want To Be Beautiful! by Islander(f): 11:18pm On Jul 22, 2007
Papi see you have opened a can of worms, Donde esta me vaca duerno grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Want To Be Beautiful! by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jul 22, 2007
@ islander, abeg see me see trouble today o. Who said what, when and where?
Nairaland don tire me.
Re: I Want To Be Beautiful! by Islander(f): 11:29pm On Jul 22, 2007
davidylan:

@ islander, abeg see me see trouble today o. Who said what, when and where?
Nairaland don tire me.

ROFLMAO
asi asi relajarte, grin grin grin grin

@topic

The need for beauty is as positive a natural implusion as the need for food!
Re: I Want To Be Beautiful! by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jul 22, 2007
Ahahahhahahahahahhahahahahah!

This is so hilarious.

@ Omo eko,
Thanks for your opinion but I don't need it. Someone who is so fat that she can barely wet her feet while she is taking her bath can't come to express anything about beauty!  grin

@ David
Come on dear. Just join the fun.
I bet you have never posted your picture on NL because you don't want us to have night mares. Thank you so much for you love us! cheesy
Re: I Want To Be Beautiful! by omogenaija(f): 11:34pm On Jul 22, 2007
michelin have u seen omo eko's pic b4 ?
Re: I Want To Be Beautiful! by Islander(f): 11:43pm On Jul 22, 2007
@Michellin
How can you put fire out with fury You were the one who took it upon yourself to create a thread on a public forum.  One would have thought by so doing you would have already braced yourself for the out pouring of others "opinions".  Opinions that can and should be freely expressed. Now if you allow the negative things people post to get under your skin that easily, then your posting of this thread was indeed a grave mistake. Remember for every action there is a reaction.  Relax, it's cyber world. I have been called worse.  wink, mind you by people who know absolutely nothing about me.

Honestly though, I do not believe David meant any harm whatsoever,  cheesy

FYI Omo isn't fat,
Re: I Want To Be Beautiful! by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jul 22, 2007
omogenaija:

michelin have u seen omo eko's pic before ?

Just the face and yes her face is fine but that doesn't classify her as beautiful though (in my own standards).

Islander:

@Michellin
How can you put fire out with fury You were the one who took it upon yourself to create a thread on a public forum. One would have thought by so doing you would have already braced yourself for the out pouring of others "opinions". Opinions that can and should be freely displayed. Now if you allow the negative things people post to get under your skin that easily, then your posting of this thread was indeed a grave mistake. Remember for every action there is a reaction. Relax, it's cyber world. I have been called worse. wink, mind you by people who know absolutely nothing about me.

Honestly though, I do not believe David meant any harm whatsoever, cheesy

FYI Omo isn't fat,

I have gone through the thread and I have read all comments.
I have nothing against Omo eko and I like her sincerity and bluntness.

I am having co much fun. grin grin

FYI I have seen her face and it's puffy. Sign that she isn't on the slim side. No hating though. But you know everybody has his or her own way of seeing beauty in general!
Re: I Want To Be Beautiful! by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jul 22, 2007
michelin89:

FYI I have seen her face and it's puffy. Sign that she isn't on the slim side. No hating though. But you know everybody has his or her own way of seeing beauty in general!

Omo Eko:

Btw David doesn't look good neither, so why is she wasting her time getting all worked up

David will always be an ass, so why is she wasting her time worrying about what he said.

lipsrsealed grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy I would have bothered if someone better qualified to recognise "good looking" had made that statement. i'm not good looking and u're snooping around my hi5 page? grin grin
I didnt even notice you and your puffy aka fat face existed.
Re: I Want To Be Beautiful! by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jul 22, 2007
michelin89:

@ David
Come on dear. Just join the fun.
I bet you have never posted your picture on Nairaland because you don't want us to have night mares. Thank you so much for you love us! cheesy

you are very welcome! grin
I posted it once and you missed it. It wont go up again no matter how much yoiu goad me into it, someone said i wasnt good looking so that shld be enough for u eh? cheesy
Re: I Want To Be Beautiful! by bluesky4(f): 11:55pm On Jul 22, 2007
this thread now turns into who b the least beautiful nairalander, na wa grin grin
Re: I Want To Be Beautiful! by OmoEko1(f): 11:57pm On Jul 22, 2007
@starter
Lmfao did u say fat cheesy cheesy, girl I will rather be fat than look like your uglyass, damn you face is bleeped cheesy cheesy cheesy.

You created this thread for opinions, so why the fu ck re u bitching for, becos I said ur ass wasn't beautiful.

Blahhhhhhhh yes am thick at the right place with one stunning face. Am so hot for your ass to handle, you ugly ass fucker.
Re: I Want To Be Beautiful! by Esss(m): 11:59pm On Jul 22, 2007
@ Topic

If you really feel like you are ugly and need to improve on your looks, then you are in luck. I studied cosmetology part time. Although I never graduated but atleast I learnt small thing.

Follow these steps;
1. Bath with Dudu Osun four times a day.
2. Rub TURA bleaching cream after every bath.
3. Grind Bitterleaf and mix it with Ugwu leaf (pumpkin leaf} and drink it at night before you sleep. For fresh skin
4. Mix Parazone bleach with limestone and close-up toothpaste and rub it on your face before going to bed at night. dont ask me why, just do it
5. Change your diet. Stop eating all these rich peoples food. you need to be slim like the children in Darfur. So you will start eating dry garri, palmnuts, Kwili kwili and sugarcane, dry bread without tea.
6. Exercise. You need to start trekking to all your destinations. Start doing manual labour.

Warning; If these methods dont work, please contact Dr Beverly hills 90210, or your nearest plastic surgeon.
Re: I Want To Be Beautiful! by mukina2: 12:00am On Jul 23, 2007
Esss:

@ Topic

If you really feel like you are ugly and need to improve on your looks, then you are in luck. I studied cosmetology part time. Although I never graduated but atleast I learnt small thing.

Follow these steps;
3. Grind Bitterleaf and mix it with Ugwu leaf (pumpkin leaf} and drink it at night before you sleep. For fresh skin
4. Mix Parazone bleach with limestone and close-up toothpaste and rub it on your face before going to bed at night. don't ask me why, just do it
5. Change your diet. Stop eating all these rich peoples food. you need to be slim like the children in Darfur. So you will start eating dry garri, palmnuts, Kwili kwili and sugarcane, dry bread without tea.
6. Exercise. You need to start trekking to all your destinations. Start doing manual labour.

Warning; If these methods don't work, please contact Dr Beverly hills 90210, or your nearest plastic surgeon.

you don slam here grin grin

nor kill me o grin
Re: I Want To Be Beautiful! by Nobody: 12:00am On Jul 23, 2007
davidylan:

you are very welcome! grin
I posted it once and you missed it. It wont go up again no matter how much yoiu goad me into it, someone said i wasnt good looking so that shld be enough for u eh? cheesy

Wetin concern me with that "someone"? Me I wan take my koro koro eyes see you. Anyway don't worry soon or later I'll look like that woman you repute as beautiful!  grin

blue-sky:

this thread now turns into who b the least beautiful Nairaland user, na wa grin grin

Uhm I must have instigated it. Well henceforth I'll ignore any attempt of "someone" to start classfying. This thread is for fun so poeple enjoy.

Is there anyone you wish you looked like?
Re: I Want To Be Beautiful! by Nobody: 12:00am On Jul 23, 2007
@ Esss, would this remedy work for the genetically unbeautiful? I mean those born ugly?
Re: I Want To Be Beautiful! by Nobody: 12:01am On Jul 23, 2007
Omo Eko:

@starter
Lmfao did u say fat cheesy cheesy, girl I will rather be fat than look like your uglyass, damn you face is bleeped cheesy cheesy cheesy.

You created this thread for opinions, so why the fu ck re u bitching for, because I said your ass wasn't beautiful.

Blahhhhhhhh yes am thick at the right place with one stunning face. Am so hot for your ass to handle, you ugly ass fucker.

*yawns* next!

Who knows why whenever you are chanllenged, you move directly to insults! Uhmm!
Re: I Want To Be Beautiful! by Nobody: 12:04am On Jul 23, 2007
michelin89:

Wetin concern me with that "someone"? Me I wan take my koro koro eyes see you. Anyway don't worry soon or later I'll look like that woman you repute as beautiful! grin

what do you wish to see? grin grin
Re: I Want To Be Beautiful! by Islander(f): 12:07am On Jul 23, 2007
@Esss I just grabbed my popcorn, But boy you are mean.What do you intend to do with those chemicals?? Lard I ginne die,

@papi, see this boy don mek trouble here, Boy wat me ah go do wit yo cry cry cry cry cry cry. No peleau for you

@Omo, me belly. I don tire oo cheesy cheesy

@Michillen, you see why I quit beauty contest at age 16? Everyone had their individual opinion. And trust me most times they weren't pleasant.

The good thing is I know I am fine, my momma knows I am fine, even the midwife who delivered me said I was the cutest baby she ever saw grin cheesy cheesy.
relax dear, as we say in the islands "every body monkey ah dem pet"
Re: I Want To Be Beautiful! by Nobody: 12:08am On Jul 23, 2007
davidylan:

what do you wish to see? grin grin

Wetin you want make I see?

I'd like to see your  lipsrsealed
Re: I Want To Be Beautiful! by Nobody: 12:12am On Jul 23, 2007
Islander:

@papi, see this boy don mek trouble here, Boy what me ah go do wit yo cry cry cry cry cry cry. No peleau for you

innocent fellow like me. tongue

michelin89:

Wetin you want make I see?

I'd like to see your lipsrsealed

grin grin thou shalt not corrupt me! the more you look the less you see.
Re: I Want To Be Beautiful! by bluesky4(f): 12:12am On Jul 23, 2007
Esss:

@ Topic

Follow these steps;
4. Mix Parazone bleach with limestone and close-up toothpaste and rub it on your face before going to bed at night. don't ask me why, just do it

Warning; If these methods don't work, please contact Dr Beverly hills 90210, or your nearest plastic surgeon.

haba, do u want to burn people's face shocked

if ur 2 ugly, then plastic surgery is ur only hope, it can do wonders. Just watch extreme makeover to c wat i mean.
Re: I Want To Be Beautiful! by Nobody: 12:14am On Jul 23, 2007
davidylan:

grin grin thou shalt not corrupt me! the more you look the less you see.

See you. you don even corrupt yourself.

I used lipsrsealed because since someone don say you nor fine, i dey risk my life in wanting to see you. Your face has now become what shouldn't be named!
Re: I Want To Be Beautiful! by Islander(f): 12:18am On Jul 23, 2007
Ah lie ah yo lie, Mi papi is fine angry angry angry angry.

papi don't mind them, Mama don accept you. And the Prime Minister can't wait to appoint you Minister of any ministry you wish to rule wink wink wink

@Michillen, don't allow anyone to kill your spirit dear. Again, beauty lies within,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Why Are GHD Straighteners So Expensive?! / Lipsticks For Thick Lips / Likas Papaya Soap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.