Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,440 members, 7,850,540 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:37 AM

Abba Kyari Committed No Crime On US Soil, Shouldn’t Be Extradited – Panel - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abba Kyari Committed No Crime On US Soil, Shouldn’t Be Extradited – Panel (33702 Views)

Abba Kyari committed no crime by helping Huspuppi -IGP panel vindicates Kyari / Court Adjourns Igboho Hearing Till Monday. 'Why He Can't Be Extradited Nigeria' / Why Sunday Igboho Can’t Be Extradited To Nigeria - Lawyer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abba Kyari Committed No Crime On US Soil, Shouldn’t Be Extradited – Panel by emecheboy2(m): 3:17pm On Sep 19, 2021
milann:

https://politicsnigeria.com/breaking-abba-kyari-committed-no-crime-on-us-soil-shouldnt-be-extradited-panel/
He should just make sure he does not travel outside Nigeria to a country where US have extradition treaty with.
Re: Abba Kyari Committed No Crime On US Soil, Shouldn’t Be Extradited – Panel by vineyardfarms: 3:31pm On Sep 19, 2021
lt was expected, it is no news, kyari abba like magu are scare cows, protected in the midst of evil. Remain at your protected zone, you are on fbi watch list.
Re: Abba Kyari Committed No Crime On US Soil, Shouldn’t Be Extradited – Panel by jamiudinho(m): 4:02pm On Sep 19, 2021
wordbank:
But they will contact sickness in Nigeria and fly to US for treatment okwaya?
Ndi ara
Thunder lekwa ha
Can Nigeria govt order arrest of a USA citizen to Nigeria for trial?
Re: Abba Kyari Committed No Crime On US Soil, Shouldn’t Be Extradited – Panel by jamiudinho(m): 4:02pm On Sep 19, 2021
Ololanla:
Can you imagine! This people are so shameless
Re: Abba Kyari Committed No Crime On US Soil, Shouldn’t Be Extradited – Panel by mapet: 4:05pm On Sep 19, 2021
generalwo:
...... Stephen Becky, Joshua ogbodo.... You asked for one and I gave you 2.....enjoy your Sunday

Link to where these are certified? Because the Becky you mentioned is still alive
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/10/lekki-shooting-i-am-not-dead-lady-cries-out-says-shes-not-killed-by-soldiers/

and Joshua Ogbodo?

In a bid to verify the picture, The FactCheckHub reached out to Joshua Ogbodo, the President of the Nigeria Christian Corpers’ Fellowship (NCCF), the Akwa Ibom State chapter, who disclosed that the photo was from a scene from the association’s drama.

“That picture of the man carrying a lady covered in Nigerian flag appearing dead is a picture from our stage drama night tagged “Lord, heal our land” that took place on October 1, 2020 at the NCCF secretariat,” Ogbodo told The FactCheckHub in a telephone conversation.
https://www.icirnigeria.org/the-photo-of-a-man-carrying-a-woman-wrapped-in-blood-stained-nigerian-flag-is-not-from-lekki-toll-gate-incident/

You came on NL to tell a bare-faced lie?
Re: Abba Kyari Committed No Crime On US Soil, Shouldn’t Be Extradited – Panel by generalwo(m): 4:07pm On Sep 19, 2021
mapet:

Link to where these are certified?
.... U asked for names and I gave you..... Let me give you an assignment, locate their families and investigate how they were killed!
Re: Abba Kyari Committed No Crime On US Soil, Shouldn’t Be Extradited – Panel by makavely700: 4:09pm On Sep 19, 2021
Please lets not become subjective over this issue simply becos we do not like fulanis and d current govt.The panel is spot on with their decision becos for real AK didnt commit any crime on US soil as any money laundring allegation against him is directly and ex lusively related to hushpuppy.So if he laundered money 4 hushpuppy how was he supposed 2 know dat d money belongs to d US govt?So if they still want to interrogate him then dey can do that remotely via zoom or google hangout .The fact dat hushpuppy fingered him after he cut a deal with d FBI doesnt mean dat he is guilty of anything.As someone said they have no right to extradite him since he didnt directly commit any crime on US soil.
Re: Abba Kyari Committed No Crime On US Soil, Shouldn’t Be Extradited – Panel by mapet: 4:14pm On Sep 19, 2021
generalwo:
.... U asked for names and I gave you..... Let me give you an assignment, locate their families and investigate how they were killed!

I have already in less than 2mins debunked your useless lies
Re: Abba Kyari Committed No Crime On US Soil, Shouldn’t Be Extradited – Panel by generalwo(m): 4:22pm On Sep 19, 2021
mapet:

I have already in less than 2mins debunked your useless lies
....blood thirsty .. Loser!
Re: Abba Kyari Committed No Crime On US Soil, Shouldn’t Be Extradited – Panel by wordbank(m): 4:33pm On Sep 19, 2021
jamiudinho:

Tie the goat with rope and tie the rope with goat are they the same?
Re: Abba Kyari Committed No Crime On US Soil, Shouldn’t Be Extradited – Panel by mapet: 4:36pm On Sep 19, 2021
generalwo:
....blood thirsty .. Loser!

I am a bloodthirsty looser? You that came here to tell a dumb lie; you're not even smart, you told lies that can be easily found out on simple Google search grin
Re: Abba Kyari Committed No Crime On US Soil, Shouldn’t Be Extradited – Panel by blackpanda: 5:02pm On Sep 19, 2021
SuperNova33:
I am and I have no shame about it...You know why?

If I wasn't, it still won't make any difference...

And I got seats for day bro..... You need to toughen up and grow real fangs ad stop all this sisi stuff you need some
cahunas del Toro por favor!

Haha see ur fake life. Speaking language wen u no understand. Abeg go and rest. U still ain't macho with all ur fakeness. All na drama for show. Cahunas ko cashew ni grin angry
Re: Abba Kyari Committed No Crime On US Soil, Shouldn’t Be Extradited – Panel by SuperNova33: 5:33pm On Sep 19, 2021
blackpanda:

Haha see ur fake life. Speaking language wen u no understand. Abeg go and rest. U still ain't macho with all ur fakeness. All na drama for show. Cahunas ko cashew ni grin angry
.. boy! You clowning ...

Hasta la Vista!
Re: Abba Kyari Committed No Crime On US Soil, Shouldn’t Be Extradited – Panel by eteba(m): 5:50pm On Sep 19, 2021
I'm inviting Abba Kyari for a crucial meeting in Ohio USA.....I wan tell am something!
Re: Abba Kyari Committed No Crime On US Soil, Shouldn’t Be Extradited – Panel by GetMeRight: 5:57pm On Sep 19, 2021
Fahdiga:
We knew this would be the outcome even before they formed the useless kangaroo panel. The super thief cannot be extradited to the US but the terrorist Fulani led federal government can commit an extra ordinary rendition of NK whose only offence is exposing the evils of this regime and their co conspirators.

Wailing.
The panel was right.
Re: Abba Kyari Committed No Crime On US Soil, Shouldn’t Be Extradited – Panel by Enugupikin: 6:37pm On Sep 19, 2021
thesicilian:
But they're not wrong, as long as it hasn't been established that he actually committed a crime on US soil, the US can not just demand the federal government to produce anyone they want, we are not their member state. However despicable that person might be. It's called independence.
Did Hushpuppi commit any crime in USA soil? Brainless kid
Re: Abba Kyari Committed No Crime On US Soil, Shouldn’t Be Extradited – Panel by mormoney85(m): 8:13pm On Sep 19, 2021
thesicilian:
But they're not wrong, as long as it hasn't been established that he actually committed a crime on US soil, the US can not just demand the federal government to produce anyone they want, we are not their member state. However despicable that person might be. It's called independence.
but Nigeria can go to Kenya and abduct Nnamdi kanu? What crime did Nnamdi kanu commit in Kenya
Re: Abba Kyari Committed No Crime On US Soil, Shouldn’t Be Extradited – Panel by TemmyT002(m): 8:35pm On Sep 19, 2021
��� grin grin grin grin grin grin
Who is surprised? Not me.
Re: Abba Kyari Committed No Crime On US Soil, Shouldn’t Be Extradited – Panel by TemmyT002(m): 8:37pm On Sep 19, 2021
Militant30:
Abba Kyari should be demoted but shouldn't be extradited to the US.

The number of Nigerians in big offices whose hands are clean are not up to 5% the rest are thieves, money ritualists, Yahoo men, looters etc including those investigating Kyari.

Mr. /Mrs. Justification.
Una weldone
Re: Abba Kyari Committed No Crime On US Soil, Shouldn’t Be Extradited – Panel by oyatz(m): 8:43pm On Sep 19, 2021
Fahdiga:
We knew this would be the outcome even before they formed the useless kangaroo panel. The super thief cannot be extradited to the US but the terrorist Fulani led federal government can commit an extra ordinary rendition of NK whose only offence is exposing the evils of this regime and their co conspirators.

Is Kanu a law officer? How did Kanu's case come into this matter?
Re: Abba Kyari Committed No Crime On US Soil, Shouldn’t Be Extradited – Panel by FEGEITOK: 12:21am On Sep 20, 2021
mapet:

You're giving unrelated examples. Was Obiwane Okeke extradited?

I gave examples that were not exact matches.

My point was and is that America can go after you whether you are on their soil (Okeke) or not on their soil(Hushpuppi).

Grapevine has it that the police officer in question has refused to go for overseas training ever since his partner in crime was nabbed. There is no way to independently verify this.

In both cases I cited the common denominator was financial crimes against the US and being Nigerian.

I now present you a match in several respects: Adedeji Adeniran.

1. Financial crimes against the US,
2. a Nigerian,
3. who happened to be in Nigeria and
4. was extradited.

We should apply the rules the same way irrespective of who is involved.

You will say he committed the crimes in the US not Nigeria. Agreed, whereas super cop was in Nigeria when the crime was committed.

My response is US law does not care where the crime is committed, it only cares if a crime has been committed from the point of view of US law. Our super cop matches that narrative.

That is why the US went after Lawal Olaniyi Babafemi for crimes committed against the US outside the US.

I know his partners in crime don't want to be named, so other considerations are coming up. Had he not held that office I am sure sending him there would have been easier for the government.
Re: Abba Kyari Committed No Crime On US Soil, Shouldn’t Be Extradited – Panel by SyrusdeHansome(m): 7:00am On Sep 20, 2021
MansoryMX:

Seriously sick and in the hands of destructive people

ah swear
Re: Abba Kyari Committed No Crime On US Soil, Shouldn’t Be Extradited – Panel by Realhommie(m): 9:57am On Sep 20, 2021
DropsMic:
Hehe... You just have to love these guys. They always stick up for their own.

If to say kyari na southerner them for don bundle am for box send am go US via DHL tey tey
He's a person of interest so this was expected.. Also, i remember the case of Buruji Kashamu, he wasn't extradited as well and he's a southerner.

I'm not saying it's the right call though.
Re: Abba Kyari Committed No Crime On US Soil, Shouldn’t Be Extradited – Panel by Bayonet40: 10:04am On Sep 20, 2021
And to think the panel was headed by an Igbo man grin
Re: Abba Kyari Committed No Crime On US Soil, Shouldn’t Be Extradited – Panel by FoolishBoy419: 12:36pm On Sep 20, 2021
Ogaga87:

Ignoramus endowment
you are a very big fool
Re: Abba Kyari Committed No Crime On US Soil, Shouldn’t Be Extradited – Panel by Ogaga87(m): 1:36pm On Sep 20, 2021
FoolishBoy419:
you are a very big fool
Re: Abba Kyari Committed No Crime On US Soil, Shouldn’t Be Extradited – Panel by Kenpaly(m): 3:26pm On Sep 20, 2021
Guys can you people now flash back on my reaction about kyari case last 2 month.God reveal to me dat he (kyari) will never go to any jail,i told u people on ds forum and u people refuse. can u people now see it?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Do You Know Any Ex-Student Of Dr. Goodluck Jonathan? / Jonathan Loses 52-year-old Younger Sister. / Igbo Women Visit Iara Oshiomole In Edo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.