Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,011 members, 7,859,616 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 03:39 PM

Six States Oppose FG’s Compulsory COVID-19 Vaccination Plan - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Six States Oppose FG’s Compulsory COVID-19 Vaccination Plan (29782 Views)

Six States Ask Supreme Court to Declare Tinubu’s Victory Null and Void / 2023: Analysis Of Six States With The Highest Registered Voters / VAT: More States Oppose FIRS, Ogun, Edo, Akwa Ibom Consider Tax Laws (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Six States Oppose FG’s Compulsory COVID-19 Vaccination Plan by RichAbujaGuy: 2:50pm On Sep 19, 2021
Plenty of natural sunshine, vitamins, minerals, and choice herbs are very beneficial.

Israel is not having good results with all their rounds of jabs.

In the US, hospitals have been caught counting the vaccinated dead as being unvaccinated.

Its a money grab by the pharmaceutical companies with the backing of some powerful governments.

And don't forget about the group of elites that want to depopulate the planet of too many useless eaters as one of them put it .

3 Likes

Re: Six States Oppose FG’s Compulsory COVID-19 Vaccination Plan by theInterpreter: 2:55pm On Sep 19, 2021
Sleekfingers:

Not surprised, most uncultured mofos like you, don't have absolutely nothing upstairs.....na to dey come online to they insult and attack people.....I am absolutely not surprised......

I was chatting with a friend on a japanese forum.....she said, why do most nigerians like insulting and reacting like an orangutan, when you have a contrary opinion to theirs?

And I replied, cuz poverty has damaged their brains. And I also said, an hungry man is an angry man.......they always blame others for their misfortune.......
can we get the name of the Japa nise cheesy fOrUm? grin

fools everywhere cheesy

dem dey speak English for your own Japanese forum grin

cc bigyash
Re: Six States Oppose FG’s Compulsory COVID-19 Vaccination Plan by Lightorder: 2:56pm On Sep 19, 2021
Sleekfingers:
Lagos state government need to compel all civil servants to take the vaccine.....for a start....

And afterwards, all lagos residence must present their vaccination card, before having access to government facilities.....

I don't know why people don't want to take the vaccine.....

Our people too get coconut heads......
wicked man. Because you were forced at your workplace to take it , you also want others to die with you. Have you not heard that the jab doesn’t assure you total protection? No guarantee or warranty that it won’t kill you ? Even the company that manufactured it is not taking any responsibilities?

3 Likes

Re: Six States Oppose FG’s Compulsory COVID-19 Vaccination Plan by macrodata(m): 2:56pm On Sep 19, 2021
Sleekfingers:
Lagos state government need to compel all civil servants to take the vaccine.....for a start....

And afterwards, all lagos residence must present their vaccination card, before having access to government facilities.....

Me & u bear the same nickname but we no reason alike. We elected officials to office so that they can better the country, provide jobs and security. They've failed in all aspect except forcing people to take jabs! Na wetin we send them to do for office?

Bible talk am say, mark of the beast will force people to accept it or else no work, trade... This is it. If you're waiting for someone to come with a marker and write 666 on your head then you've been decieved. Bible says both great & small will be deceived. Please don't allow anyone put needle and alter your DNA because of a lab virus. God created you perfect, vaccine is not made to improve you but to make big pharma earn millions while controlling population.

2 Likes

Re: Six States Oppose FG’s Compulsory COVID-19 Vaccination Plan by damocool(m): 2:57pm On Sep 19, 2021
oluwaseunamos33:
that's one of the questions they will ask you because it's not adviceable.
Well, no one asked me any question when took the first jab recently.
Re: Six States Oppose FG’s Compulsory COVID-19 Vaccination Plan by oluwaseunamos33(m): 2:59pm On Sep 19, 2021
damocool:

here in FCT, that's the first question we were asked
Re: Six States Oppose FG’s Compulsory COVID-19 Vaccination Plan by oluwaseunamos33(m): 3:01pm On Sep 19, 2021
damocool:

here in FCT, that's the first question they ask
Re: Six States Oppose FG’s Compulsory COVID-19 Vaccination Plan by Lightorder: 3:03pm On Sep 19, 2021
Terrier99:
They want to kill people the way they killed Obadiah Mailafia. Bastards.
Obadiah Whooooo , please ? Noooo ! Tell me it is a lie
Re: Six States Oppose FG’s Compulsory COVID-19 Vaccination Plan by Sleekfingers: 3:07pm On Sep 19, 2021
macrodata:
Me & u bear the same nickname but we no reason alike. We elected officials to office so that they can better the country, provide jobs and security. They've failed in all aspect except forcing people to take jabs! Na wetin we send them to do for office?

Bible talk am say, mark of the beast will force people to accept it or else no work, trade... This is it. If you're waiting for someone to come with a marker and write 666 on your head then you've been decieved. Bible says both great & small will be deceived. Please don't allow anyone put needle and alter your DNA because of a lab virus. God created you perfect, vaccine is not made to improve you but to make big pharma earn millions while controlling population.

Definitely, we don't reason alike.....were you not vaccinated when you are born? Polio vaccine, meningitis etc....if they want to kill you or tamper with your or our immunities...don't you think they would have done that longtime ago? I know the western world are not being sincere in their dealings with africans and some underdeveloped countries.......

Yes, the government have failed in all aspects....but not taking the vaccine is not an excuse for their failure...... nigerians just like to dey give excuses for everything.....

And lastly, you think I believe those thrash written in that useless book called bible? I totally don't.....
Re: Six States Oppose FG’s Compulsory COVID-19 Vaccination Plan by BigYash: 3:09pm On Sep 19, 2021
theInterpreter:

fools everywhere cheesy

cc bigyash
grin No mind the idiot my G. Sense far from the idiot ..
Re: Six States Oppose FG’s Compulsory COVID-19 Vaccination Plan by TefBarzz(m): 3:11pm On Sep 19, 2021
The most docile and inactive Governor in a southern state in Nigeria will be in the fore front of this.
Re: Six States Oppose FG’s Compulsory COVID-19 Vaccination Plan by Sleekfingers: 3:12pm On Sep 19, 2021
Lightorder:
wicked man. Because you were forced at your workplace to take it , you also want others to die with you. Have you not heard that the jab doesn’t assure you total protection? No guarantee or warranty that it won’t kill you ? Even the company that manufactured it is not taking any responsibilities?

I am a Business owner....I wasn't forced. I took it for my safety....I have lost two friends and an uncle due to covid-19 complications.....
Re: Six States Oppose FG’s Compulsory COVID-19 Vaccination Plan by Lightorder: 3:14pm On Sep 19, 2021
Sleekfingers:

I am a Business owner....I wasn't forced. I took it for my safety....I have lost two friends and an uncle due to covid-19 complications.....

you think the jab could have kept them ?
Re: Six States Oppose FG’s Compulsory COVID-19 Vaccination Plan by FreedomArmy: 3:15pm On Sep 19, 2021
Sleekfingers:

Tell yourself the truth for once,will you advice anyone to go take a vaccine that was horridly prepared and dished out to the public.
Re: Six States Oppose FG’s Compulsory COVID-19 Vaccination Plan by Sleekfingers: 3:19pm On Sep 19, 2021
theInterpreter:

fools everywhere cheesy

cc bigyash

What's this clown saying? It is obvious, that you know nothing.... What makes you think I can't read and write japanese language? What makes you think I haven't been to Japan?

For your information, lots of japanese can read, write and speak English fluently.......any foreign languages are madatory in schools... especially English, french, spanish , mandarin and portuguese.....but most japanese opt for English or French......
Re: Six States Oppose FG’s Compulsory COVID-19 Vaccination Plan by Sleekfingers: 3:21pm On Sep 19, 2021
FreedomArmy:
Tell yourself the truth for once,will you advice anyone to go take a vaccine that was horridly prepared and dished out to the public.

Millions of people in the have taken it......and I have also taken it.... waiting for my second jab
Re: Six States Oppose FG’s Compulsory COVID-19 Vaccination Plan by theInterpreter: 3:22pm On Sep 19, 2021
Sleekfingers:

What's this clown saying? It is obvious, that you know nothing.... What makes you think I can't read and write japanese language? What makes you think I haven't been to Japan?

For your information, lots of japanese can read, write and speak English fluently.......any foreign languages are madatory in schools... especially English, french, spanish , mandarin and portuguese.....but most japanese opt for English or French......
oh
you're saying a Japanese forum is in English?

or you can speak Japanese?

choose a lie ASAP cheesy

give me the name of the forum na cheesy

fools everywhere
Re: Six States Oppose FG’s Compulsory COVID-19 Vaccination Plan by FreedomArmy: 3:23pm On Sep 19, 2021
Sleekfingers:

Millions of people in the have taken it......and I have also taken it.... waiting for my second jab
good for you but you can never tell you the effect of those jab in few years on months time. A vaccine should not be hurriedly prepared. A vaccine should undergoes extensive testing before being giving to the public.
Re: Six States Oppose FG’s Compulsory COVID-19 Vaccination Plan by Sleekfingers: 3:23pm On Sep 19, 2021
Lightorder:
you think the jab could have kept them ?

They won't have died from covid-19. If they have taken it vaccine....
Re: Six States Oppose FG’s Compulsory COVID-19 Vaccination Plan by Sleekfingers: 3:26pm On Sep 19, 2021
FreedomArmy:
good for you but you can never tell you the effect of those jab in few years on months time. A vaccine should not be hurriedly prepared. A vaccine should undergoes extensive testing before being giving to the public.

Whatever happens...it is my decision...
Re: Six States Oppose FG’s Compulsory COVID-19 Vaccination Plan by Lightorder: 3:28pm On Sep 19, 2021
Sleekfingers:

They won't have died from covid-19. If they have taken it vaccine....
not true
Re: Six States Oppose FG’s Compulsory COVID-19 Vaccination Plan by FreedomArmy: 3:29pm On Sep 19, 2021
Sleekfingers:

Whatever happens...it is my decision...
that's why the FG should not legislate on vaccination. Let each individual decide
Re: Six States Oppose FG’s Compulsory COVID-19 Vaccination Plan by Sleekfingers: 3:33pm On Sep 19, 2021
theInterpreter:

oh
you're saying a Japanese forum is in English?

or you can speak Japanese?

choose a lie ASAP cheesy

give me the name of the forum na cheesy

fools everywhere

It is a Business forum....Why should I give you the forum? Make you and other fools like you dey bombard the forum with una stupid and brainless comments.....like the way una dey display una stupidities on nairaland......

For your information, I can read and write japanese language....... currently I am learning mandarin......

Kindly go and call your useless good for nothing parents fools.......the Japanese lady was right after all
Re: Six States Oppose FG’s Compulsory COVID-19 Vaccination Plan by Sleekfingers: 3:34pm On Sep 19, 2021
Lightorder:
not true

I hear u
Re: Six States Oppose FG’s Compulsory COVID-19 Vaccination Plan by theInterpreter: 3:41pm On Sep 19, 2021
Sleekfingers:

It is a Business forum....Why should I give you the forum? Make you and other fools like you dey bombard the forum with una stupid and brainless comments.....like the way una dey display una stupidities on nairaland......

For your information, I can read and write japanese language....... currently I am learning mandarin......

Kindly go and call your useless good for nothing parents fools.......the Japanese lady was right after all
na so

I wonder why una dey lie like dis

lol
血まみれの 愚か者,あなたの両親は愚かです cheesy
Re: Six States Oppose FG’s Compulsory COVID-19 Vaccination Plan by Sleekfingers: 3:50pm On Sep 19, 2021
theInterpreter:
na so

I wonder why una dey lie like dis

lol
血まみれの 愚か者,あなたの両親は愚かです cheesy

Go to 229 herbert macaulay way, yaba to learn chinese language
Re: Six States Oppose FG’s Compulsory COVID-19 Vaccination Plan by emmnprince(m): 4:08pm On Sep 19, 2021
Evidenx:
Anybody that takes the vaccines should be prepared to go to hell fire. Because that vaccine contains the DNA of the beast talked about by the bible.
Keep quiet Dont argue what you don't know while you are busying living in sin,Jesus still appear to some to give them understanding of the times.

People will just be reading their own meaning into the Bible. Forcing the Bible to accept their preconceived notions/opinions. #Pretext
Re: Six States Oppose FG’s Compulsory COVID-19 Vaccination Plan by theInterpreter: 4:12pm On Sep 19, 2021
Sleekfingers:

Go to 229 herbert macaulay way, yaba to learn chinese language
that is Japanese
Japanese characters are more rounded like Korean
this is Chinese Mandarin
該死的笨蛋,你的父母是笨蛋
Re: Six States Oppose FG’s Compulsory COVID-19 Vaccination Plan by planetx: 4:13pm On Sep 19, 2021
Sleekfingers:

The only one with the coconut head is you. Who the fvck are you to force me to take an experimental gene therapy that perpetually produces spike proteins in my bloodstream. Even if it is all a conspiracy theory, you or anyone else don't have the right to enforce a medical decision that I don't want on me.
Re: Six States Oppose FG’s Compulsory COVID-19 Vaccination Plan by planetx: 4:20pm On Sep 19, 2021
Nothing good is ever offered for free, my sister in law is a civil servant in Ondo state and the stupid governor that haven't paid salaries since May is mandating vaccines. Ask yourself this how can someone that haven't cared how you have been surviving on a 30% May salary and we are now almost ending September now he is telling you he cares for your health by forcing you take a vaccine. I am dying of hunger but I need a fvcking useless vaccine. What better way to stop paying you by getting rid of you altogether because obviously the government can no longer manage Nigeria's huge population THINK.
Re: Six States Oppose FG’s Compulsory COVID-19 Vaccination Plan by emmnprince(m): 4:21pm On Sep 19, 2021
macrodata:

Stop misinterpreting the Bible dude! The book of Revelation was written for the primary recipients revealing what is about to happen to them—the ruthless persecution from the Roman government! It happened in their time. The message was for them, not us. So stop creating tension where there is no tension!
Re: Six States Oppose FG’s Compulsory COVID-19 Vaccination Plan by Sleekfingers: 4:40pm On Sep 19, 2021
planetx:
The only one with the coconut head is you. Who the fvck are you to force me to take an experimental gene therapy that perpetually produces spike proteins in my bloodstream. Even if it is all a conspiracy theory, you or anyone else don't have the right to enforce a medical decision that I don't want on me.

No be me go force you na....when the government decide to do so...who the Bleep are you to stop them? Since una say una no dey hear word, una get coconut heads.......lagos state government will surprise una soon

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari To Nigerians: Get Ready To Patronise “made In Nigeria” Products / Defection: Tambuwal Lobbies Reps Against Impeachment / Proscription Of Bandits: We Are Now Determined To Crush Them - Malami Boasts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.