Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,000 members, 7,859,584 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 03:08 PM

Six States Oppose FG’s Compulsory COVID-19 Vaccination Plan - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Six States Oppose FG’s Compulsory COVID-19 Vaccination Plan (29781 Views)

Six States Ask Supreme Court to Declare Tinubu’s Victory Null and Void / 2023: Analysis Of Six States With The Highest Registered Voters / VAT: More States Oppose FIRS, Ogun, Edo, Akwa Ibom Consider Tax Laws (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Six States Oppose FG’s Compulsory COVID-19 Vaccination Plan by chiefolododo(m): 8:58pm On Sep 20, 2021
NGpatriot:

Wonderful statement.

These selfish and ignorant people careless about their fellow human being, and they think their rights trumps other people's rights to live, to freedom and liberty.

Must I die because you are irresponsible and you make poor and horrible choices?

When the time comes, don't let them anywhere apart from the four corners of their room and pallor.
if you claim that your vaccine works,if you have been vaccinated, then leave me alone. I am not endangering your life
Re: Six States Oppose FG’s Compulsory COVID-19 Vaccination Plan by Bacon21(m): 9:20pm On Sep 20, 2021
bluefilm:

Natural immunity is the answer.

Natural immunity is what has been keeping you going since the SCAMdemic became official in March 2020.

Vaccines boosts natural immunity, helping our immune systems fight diseases. That's why Smallpox has been finished and polio is rare. Natural immunity isn't enough to stop pandemics as shown by the millions that have died in them.
Re: Six States Oppose FG’s Compulsory COVID-19 Vaccination Plan by Bacon21(m): 9:23pm On Sep 20, 2021
cappyolu:
Why do you care so much about keeping everyone safe. Vaccine is meant to protect you from getting an infection but this is clear, it won’t protect you from getting it and haven’t you heard at after you take the second jab you still come for booster shots because they realize that their program failed. I pray it doesn’t get to making it mandatory. I’ll have to leave my workplace.

Vaccines work, the vast majority of serious cases are in unvaccinated people. The vaccine is meant to protect you from getting hurt and it's working. plus "Why do you care so much about keeping everyone safe" is simple: I don't want more people to die, i don't care if I'll never know those people but I don't want them to die.
Re: Six States Oppose FG’s Compulsory COVID-19 Vaccination Plan by Bacon21(m): 9:28pm On Sep 20, 2021
michaelwilli:

Why didn't they share the palliatives then? Now they suddenly care about people's safety.
Because they’re corrupt bastards that stole palliatives for themselves and they don't care about people's safety, they just know that fewer people dying is good for their re-election campaigns. But fewer people dying is also good for everyone so they should make vaccines compulsory.

1 Like

Re: Six States Oppose FG’s Compulsory COVID-19 Vaccination Plan by bluefilm: 5:32am On Sep 21, 2021
Bacon21:

Vaccines boosts natural immunity, helping our immune systems fight diseases. That's why Smallpox has been finished and polio is rare. Natural immunity isn't enough to stop pandemics as shown by the millions that have died in them.

But not when the pandemic is a man made PLANdemic developed in Wuhan lab...
Re: Six States Oppose FG’s Compulsory COVID-19 Vaccination Plan by NGpatriot: 6:00am On Sep 21, 2021
kodded:
but I thought that if you took the vaccine it means that covid will no longer have an effect on you, or what are you afraid of again

This is not about vaccinated people, it's about unvaccinated people falling sick, going to the hospital, occupying hospital beds and using up needed resources for other medical care and treatments.

Many hospitals canceled elective surgeries and procedures just because they are overwhelmed with sick unvaccinated people, which means I can not get services like colonoscopy and other critical preventive medical care.

Unvaccinated people infect other Unvaccinated people and in effect keep the virus around and unchecked.
Re: Six States Oppose FG’s Compulsory COVID-19 Vaccination Plan by Bacon21(m): 7:57am On Sep 21, 2021
bluefilm:

But not when the pandemic is a man made PLANdemic developed in Wuhan lab...
even if it was from a lab, that doesn't mean you just let people die from it
Re: Six States Oppose FG’s Compulsory COVID-19 Vaccination Plan by bluefilm: 8:18am On Sep 21, 2021
Bacon21:

even if it was from a lab, that doesn't mean you just let people die from it

The "disease" has 99.9% chances of survival with no Vaccine.

So what exactly is the noise about getting vaccinated all about?

1 Like

Re: Six States Oppose FG’s Compulsory COVID-19 Vaccination Plan by Bacon21(m): 4:18pm On Sep 21, 2021
bluefilm:

The "disease" has 99.9% chances of survival with no Vaccine.

So what exactly is the noise about getting vaccinated all about?

0.1% of 8 billion is 8,000,000 people. If everyone getting vaccinated can save even a tenth of those, it's worth it.
Re: Six States Oppose FG’s Compulsory COVID-19 Vaccination Plan by bluefilm: 4:47pm On Sep 21, 2021
Bacon21:

0.1% of 8 billion is 8,000,000 people. If everyone getting vaccinated can save even a tenth of those, it's worth it.

Story.

Whatever happened to herd immunity?
Re: Six States Oppose FG’s Compulsory COVID-19 Vaccination Plan by Ruggman: 6:34pm On Sep 21, 2021
I don't see any reason why any government should mandate anybody to take the vaccines.

The facts about these vaccines are still vague and suspicious.

COVID-19 is a smoke screen for some sinister agenda only known to few privileged individuals with satanic Master plan.

Don't force anyone against his wish, the vaccines must be optional
Re: Six States Oppose FG’s Compulsory COVID-19 Vaccination Plan by dasparrow: 6:41pm On Sep 21, 2021
Why must everyone be forced to take that poison? If you can avoid the vaccine please do. Bill Gates is an evil man who wants to control the population of the world through vaccine mandates. The covid vaccine does not stop you from contracting the virus or spreading it so why should people rush to take that nonsense? Why didn't the Nigerian government share palliatives during the lockdown? Na to force experimental gene therapy AKA "vaccine" on people dem sabi.
Re: Six States Oppose FG’s Compulsory COVID-19 Vaccination Plan by Bacon21(m): 7:43pm On Sep 21, 2021
bluefilm:

Story.

Whatever happened to herd immunity?
Herd immunity will come when a large percentage of the world is vaccinated (at least 80% for the Delta variant - depends on further study though). Only 32.2% of the world is fully vaccinated so herd immunity hasn't begun yet against COVID. There is pretty strong herd immunity against other illnesses, which is why there aren't commonly massive measles or rubella epidemics.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Osinbajo Commends Man Who Refunded Stipends Paid To Him After Leaving N-Power / Ahmed Indimi Replies Lady Who Attacked Him Over Killings In Nigeria / Buhari To Nigerians: Get Ready To Patronise “made In Nigeria” Products

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.