Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,117 members, 7,860,035 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:09 AM

Six States Oppose FG’s Compulsory COVID-19 Vaccination Plan - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Six States Oppose FG’s Compulsory COVID-19 Vaccination Plan (29784 Views)

Six States Ask Supreme Court to Declare Tinubu’s Victory Null and Void / 2023: Analysis Of Six States With The Highest Registered Voters / VAT: More States Oppose FIRS, Ogun, Edo, Akwa Ibom Consider Tax Laws (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Six States Oppose FG’s Compulsory COVID-19 Vaccination Plan by Taiwojon(m): 1:05pm On Sep 19, 2021
Good one!

Say no to scamdemic.

Jesus saves

1 Like

Re: Six States Oppose FG’s Compulsory COVID-19 Vaccination Plan by Sleekfingers: 1:05pm On Sep 19, 2021
lexy2014:

did d lagos state govt compel its civil servants and residents to take palliatives?

Where they not collecting their salaries, during the lockdown?

We have moved beyond palliatives.....
Re: Six States Oppose FG’s Compulsory COVID-19 Vaccination Plan by Ajixegun: 1:06pm On Sep 19, 2021
themanderon:
With the way they glorified this virus I thought everyone would be dead by now. They hoarded palliatives and are now trying to force everyone to take something whose long term side effects are unknown. If indeed the vaccines are effective why need anyone who has taken it still be afraid of the virus I ask again. With the way our Inept government have been going around cap in hand doing babiala to the international community, I won't be surprised if they submit the citizens of this country to some sick scientific experiments.
The glorified the virus like we will never see tomorrow. Some even blasphemed against the creator and praising scientists. Here I am hale and hearty till date (I've not visited hospital i.e no malaria, headache, fever abi cough since Feb. 2019) since their hoax virus came to existence. To God be the glory.

1 Like

Re: Six States Oppose FG’s Compulsory COVID-19 Vaccination Plan by pseudonomer: 1:06pm On Sep 19, 2021
Though I’m vaccinated but I think vaccination should be a choice, it becomes a violation against human right if made to be compulsory.

2 Likes

Re: Six States Oppose FG’s Compulsory COVID-19 Vaccination Plan by Nobody: 1:08pm On Sep 19, 2021
purpinkx:
I won't take it.

Highest they'll do is block access to bank, eateries, and restaurants.

I'll be using POS or send someone.

These people must really think we're stupid
All of a sudden, we're expected to believe that the same people who hid palliatives care about us?

Oga go and get vaccinated...don't reason like those people that give birth like rabbits.
LoL
Re: Six States Oppose FG’s Compulsory COVID-19 Vaccination Plan by Evidenx(m): 1:11pm On Sep 19, 2021
Anybody that takes the vaccines should be prepared to go to hell fire. Because that vaccine contains the DNA of the beast talked about by the bible.
Keep quiet Dont argue what you don't know while you are busying living in sin,Jesus still appear to some to give them understanding of the times.

1 Like

Re: Six States Oppose FG’s Compulsory COVID-19 Vaccination Plan by newisd75: 1:12pm On Sep 19, 2021
SeriouslySense:
Exactly, it could be that when we take it, we will need more boosters, and we will begin to rely less on our immunity, because our immunity will be eroded gradually, such that, perhaps, if there is no supply, there will be massive deaths.

So it could help in massive depopulation.

But I may be wrong, just trying to think. Conspiracy theories, sometimes have proven to be true.

do we now see y people believe d conspiracy theories more than d government, it's because some of d things d say is true. A depopulation 4 e.g is connected with forced vaccination, forced vaccination are connected with varaint, which will result 2 d dead of d vaccinated

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Six States Oppose FG’s Compulsory COVID-19 Vaccination Plan by newisd75: 1:13pm On Sep 19, 2021
think. Conspiracy theories, sometimes have proven to be true.

[/quote]
people believe d conspiracy theories more than d government because some of d things d have said are true, e.g a depopulation agenda is connected with forced vaccination, forced vaccination are connected with varaint that'll result 2 d dead of d vaccinated
Re: Six States Oppose FG’s Compulsory COVID-19 Vaccination Plan by lexy2014: 1:13pm On Sep 19, 2021
Sleekfingers:

Where they not collecting their salaries, during the lockdown?

We have moved beyond palliatives.....
u didnt answer d question:

did d lagos state govt compel its civil servants and residents to take palliatives? yes or no

was d criteria for sharing palliatives based on salary?

who was supposed to collect all d palliatives they hoarded?

some palliatives were found in d palace of d oba of lagos and in d custody of some lagos politicians? did they receive palliatives because they werent collecting salary?

1 Like

Re: Six States Oppose FG’s Compulsory COVID-19 Vaccination Plan by BigYash: 1:14pm On Sep 19, 2021
Sleekfingers:

Not surprised, most uncultured mofos like you, don't have absolutely nothing upstairs.....na to dey come online to they insult and attack people.....I am absolutely not surprised......

I was chatting with a friend on a japanese forum.....she said, why do most nigerians like insulting and reacting like an orangutan, when you have a contrary opinion to theirs?

And I replied, cuz poverty has damaged their brains. And I also said, an hungry man is an angry man.......they always blame others for their misfortune.......
You're sick. Go get more of the covid vaccines and don't forget your psychotropic medication too. Look who is talking about poverty.. Empty vessel grin
Wealthy men don't blow their whistles, their doings does.. Poverty kill you there..
Re: Six States Oppose FG’s Compulsory COVID-19 Vaccination Plan by SeriouslySense(m): 1:18pm On Sep 19, 2021
Then we are in trouble, especially us Africans, that are like children, and always hungry and begging.

newisd75:

do we now see y people believe d conspiracy theories more than d government, it's because some of d things d say is true. A depopulation 4 e.g is connected with forced vaccination, forced vaccination are connected with varaint, which will result 2 d dead of d vaccinated
Re: Six States Oppose FG’s Compulsory COVID-19 Vaccination Plan by emmnprince(m): 1:18pm On Sep 19, 2021
Sleekfingers:
Lagos state government need to compel all civil servants to take the vaccine.....for a start....

And afterwards, all lagos residence must present their vaccination card, before having access to government facilities.....

I don't know why people don't want to take the vaccine.....

Our people too get coconut heads......

Even on the Covid-19 vaccination record card it is stated (paraphrasing) that it is voluntary, not to be forced to be taken.

1 Like

Re: Six States Oppose FG’s Compulsory COVID-19 Vaccination Plan by Sleekfingers: 1:20pm On Sep 19, 2021
lexy2014:

u didnt answer d question:

did d lagos state govt compel its civil servants and residents to take palliatives? yes or no

some palliatives were found in d palace of d oba of lagos and in d custody of some lagos politicians? did they receive palliatives because they werent collecting salary?

No.....

They government messed up, during the lockdown....I must agree....and we have moved beyond that now.....

Now We are talking about vaccine.....it is for our own good.....
Re: Six States Oppose FG’s Compulsory COVID-19 Vaccination Plan by Numerouno94(m): 1:20pm On Sep 19, 2021
BigYash:
You're sick. Go get more of the covid vaccines and don't forget your psychotropic medication too. Look who is talking about poverty.. Empty vessel grin
Wealthy men don't blow their whistles, their doings does.. Poverty kill you there..

BigYash don vex grin grin
Re: Six States Oppose FG’s Compulsory COVID-19 Vaccination Plan by SeriouslySense(m): 1:21pm On Sep 19, 2021
That's right. I also say that putting chemicals in the water supply, which increases certain hormones or causes some imbalance, could make people gay, I remember I watch a documentary, about it, but I did not save it for reference.

Jeromejnr:

A man named Alex Jones once said, scientists were turning frogs gay by depositing some chemicals in water, he was called a looney.
Until he was later discovered to be right.

Same with some UFO documents that someone claimed to be hidden by the government. Until pressure came and the Pentagon finally decided to release those documents.

People should start taking some "conspiracy theories" seriously.
Re: Six States Oppose FG’s Compulsory COVID-19 Vaccination Plan by sammirano: 1:22pm On Sep 19, 2021
Ogun will kee fg. They should force us now. Bastards
Re: Six States Oppose FG’s Compulsory COVID-19 Vaccination Plan by lexy2014: 1:25pm On Sep 19, 2021
Sleekfingers:

No.....

They government messed up, during the lockdown....I must agree....and we have moved beyond that now.....

Now We are talking about vaccine.....it is for our own good.....

if vaccine is for d good of everyone, were palliatives for d bad of everyone?

why didnt it compel civil servants and residents to take palliatives?

Re: Six States Oppose FG’s Compulsory COVID-19 Vaccination Plan by BigYash: 1:28pm On Sep 19, 2021
Numerouno94:

BigYash don vex grin grin
You dey mind that idiot.. Because say na faceless forum ,small children go just dey use their papa catch cruise.. Happy Sunday Chairman..

2 Likes

Re: Six States Oppose FG’s Compulsory COVID-19 Vaccination Plan by Sleekfingers: 1:31pm On Sep 19, 2021
lexy2014:

I have already answered your questions....you are just repeating the same thing........ palliative this, palliative that.......we have moved beyond that .......

Re: Six States Oppose FG’s Compulsory COVID-19 Vaccination Plan by philiancoop(m): 1:31pm On Sep 19, 2021
Sleekfingers:
Lagos state government need to compel all civil servants to take the vaccine.....for a start....

And afterwards, all lagos residence must present their vaccination card, before having access to government facilities.....

Probably you should find out first before talking

Re: Six States Oppose FG’s Compulsory COVID-19 Vaccination Plan by Ajixegun: 1:32pm On Sep 19, 2021
But unemployment, corruption and to crown it all insecurity in the country kill more than COVID-19.

1 Like

Re: Six States Oppose FG’s Compulsory COVID-19 Vaccination Plan by philiancoop(m): 1:32pm On Sep 19, 2021
Sleekfingers:

Probably you should find out first before talking
Re: Six States Oppose FG’s Compulsory COVID-19 Vaccination Plan by lexy2014: 1:35pm On Sep 19, 2021
[quote author=Sleekfingers post=105967036][/quote]

u answered just one.

Re: Six States Oppose FG’s Compulsory COVID-19 Vaccination Plan by Ajixegun: 1:40pm On Sep 19, 2021
But unemployment, corruption and to crown it all insecurity in the country kill more than COVID-19. [b][/b]
Re: Six States Oppose FG’s Compulsory COVID-19 Vaccination Plan by kay29000(m): 1:41pm On Sep 19, 2021
NothingDoMe:
The Vaccine does not prevent the spread of COVID-19.

The government should get its facts right.

The moment we start ignoring natural immunity we will become dependent on seasonal flu shots like the Americans.

Gbam!

1 Like

Re: Six States Oppose FG’s Compulsory COVID-19 Vaccination Plan by damocool(m): 1:46pm On Sep 19, 2021
oluwaseunamos33:
Good. Even me I oppose it. In addition, plssss if U are facing any other health challenges i.e if u are on drug, do not partake on covid19 vaccination
Why, please?
Re: Six States Oppose FG’s Compulsory COVID-19 Vaccination Plan by oluwaseunamos33(m): 1:56pm On Sep 19, 2021
damocool:

Why, please?
that's one of the questions they will ask you because it's not adviceable.
Re: Six States Oppose FG’s Compulsory COVID-19 Vaccination Plan by krisdzhon: 2:16pm On Sep 19, 2021
Do not take the Covid Vaccine(s). It is an experimental biologic capable of compromising your innate immunity. All the animals that were used for the experiment couldn't survive it. Yet it was pushed for usage on humans.

Just as the Retroviral Drugs were manufactured in 1983 and HIV lunched in 1984; so were Astrazeneca Vaccines manufactured in 2018 and COVID-19 lunched in 2019.

Unarguably, these were all planned by the unscrupulous Creatures of destabization.

Just say No, I don't do drugs!
Re: Six States Oppose FG’s Compulsory COVID-19 Vaccination Plan by Commentor: 2:20pm On Sep 19, 2021
[s]
chiefolododo:
You can't force people to take vaccine. I don't want. I have my right, a lot of Nigerians have not benefitted anything from your evil government why should they take your evil vaccine?? People are jobless, people are hungry , why do you want to keep them alive? Besides the virus is not that serious in Nigeria. Don't ever think you can sit down somewhere and determine people's fates.

I still don't understand wh governments across the world want all people vaccinated, what for ? You are the president and not God, pls.
[/s]

You lot are programmed to be negative.

At this rate, I forsee a time when you lot would bribe to get vaccinnated.
Re: Six States Oppose FG’s Compulsory COVID-19 Vaccination Plan by amInigerian: 2:39pm On Sep 19, 2021
purpinkx:
I won't take it.

Highest they'll do is block access to bank, eateries, and restaurants.

I'll be using POS or send someone.

These people must really think we're stupid
All of a sudden, we're expected to believe that the same people who hid palliatives care about us?

LoL

People who hid indomie from everyone
Re: Six States Oppose FG’s Compulsory COVID-19 Vaccination Plan by theInterpreter: 2:47pm On Sep 19, 2021
Bbbwings:

Says the idiot that took polio vaccine.
nobody forced anyone to take the polio vaccine
Re: Six States Oppose FG’s Compulsory COVID-19 Vaccination Plan by AsawanaDgreat: 2:48pm On Sep 19, 2021
Vaccination is free but it should be by choice

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Proscription Of Bandits: We Are Now Determined To Crush Them - Malami Boasts / I Am Innocent Of All Charges Take Me To Court, Fayose Tells efcc / Wike Steps Out With His Wife And Children As He Celebrates The New Year.PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.