Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,729 members, 7,824,062 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

See Why I Won't Date A Lady That Can't Cook Again (pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See Why I Won't Date A Lady That Can't Cook Again (pics) (4634 Views)

She Won't Date Me Until I Tell Her My Body Count! / What Is The Pettiest Reason Why You Won't Date Someone / If You Can't Shift My Womb, I Won't Date Or Marry You - Pretty Slay Queen (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Why I Won't Date A Lady That Can't Cook Again (pics) by Iamdbull: 7:10pm On Sep 19, 2021
Any small thing baby I need to go to the mall. See plot of land for awoyaya or lakowe chai. Money wey I for give bloggers to promote my music and bless the country with some unique sound of mine she just dey chop am for bombom dey get big yansh

1 Like

Re: See Why I Won't Date A Lady That Can't Cook Again (pics) by Olunmercy56(f): 7:11pm On Sep 19, 2021
grin

1 Like

Re: See Why I Won't Date A Lady That Can't Cook Again (pics) by Divoc19(f): 7:16pm On Sep 19, 2021
There are different types of home cooked meal. Don't be deceived soup wey sweet na money kill am. You will still spend good money for some good home food.
Imagine how much you will spend to make a rich fruits salad at home.
Well, when a man starts thinking about home food a lot then, settling down things are around the corner smiley

5 Likes

Re: See Why I Won't Date A Lady That Can't Cook Again (pics) by Assumptabeke(f): 7:17pm On Sep 19, 2021
Lol!.....No be her fault na cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: See Why I Won't Date A Lady That Can't Cook Again (pics) by Iamdbull: 7:25pm On Sep 19, 2021
Divoc19:
There are different types of home cooked meal. Don't be deceived soup wey sweet na money kill am. You will still spend good money for some good home food.
Well, when a man starts thinking about home food a lot then, settling down things are around the corner smiley
That's true ooo. To even cook better chicken soup we go last for 4 or 5 days na like 5000. I wonder how people with family dey survive

1 Like

Re: See Why I Won't Date A Lady That Can't Cook Again (pics) by OlawaleBammie: 7:31pm On Sep 19, 2021
Iamdbull:

That's true ooo. To even cook better chicken soup we go last for 4 or 5 days na like 5000. I wonder how people with family dey survive
seriously how family dey survive stil dey surprise me

I went to pay my gf visit as per her request, couldn't belive I spent more than 30k on food and ijekuje in just ten days, if u ask me to do calculations how i spent it I wil just remain dumb.

2 Likes

Re: See Why I Won't Date A Lady That Can't Cook Again (pics) by Iamdbull: 7:36pm On Sep 19, 2021
OlawaleBammie:
seriously how family dey survive stil dey surprise me

I went to pay my gf visit as per her request, couldn't belive I spent more than 30k on food and ijekuje in just ten days, if u ask me to do calculations how i spent it I wil just remain dumb.
Me I no dey calculate again ooo

1 Like

Re: See Why I Won't Date A Lady That Can't Cook Again (pics) by Kobojunkie: 7:40pm On Sep 19, 2021
Divoc19:
So the man is handicapped and cannot cook for himself hence this need for him to to marry a wife aka settle down in order to get that? undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Why I Won't Date A Lady That Can't Cook Again (pics) by Biigvii(m): 7:55pm On Sep 19, 2021
Interesting
Re: See Why I Won't Date A Lady That Can't Cook Again (pics) by Demigod22: 8:23pm On Sep 19, 2021
I will rather spend money to eat quality home made food than going to eat outside with a lady everytime. On a very good day during weekend my female neighbors are always willing to help with the cooking for free. I can't eat concoction in school and still eat concoction in my relationship.
Re: See Why I Won't Date A Lady That Can't Cook Again (pics) by viyon02: 8:25pm On Sep 19, 2021
Divoc19:
so you mean if I marry you I will still by food out side abi? Even if stock my kitchen with food stuff? Hello, don't let house help snatch your husband.
Re: See Why I Won't Date A Lady That Can't Cook Again (pics) by Divoc19(f): 8:42pm On Sep 19, 2021
This need is more than just a home cooked meal, the hidden voice there is yearning for comfort after a days struggle.
You may not understand until you get to that level wink

Kobojunkie:
So the man is handicapped and cannot cook for himself hence this need for him to to marry a wife aka settle down in order to get that? undecided

2 Likes

Re: See Why I Won't Date A Lady That Can't Cook Again (pics) by Divoc19(f): 8:44pm On Sep 19, 2021
If you marry me maybe..Yes. But, I meant, whether in or out for Naija of today, you will still spend good money for good food
viyon02:
so you mean if I marry you I will still by food out side abi? Even if stock my kitchen with food stuff? Hello, don't let house help snatch your husband.
Re: See Why I Won't Date A Lady That Can't Cook Again (pics) by checkmatez: 8:52pm On Sep 19, 2021
Just now you go Lagos, you dey follow girls ...it's alright.
Village calling
Re: See Why I Won't Date A Lady That Can't Cook Again (pics) by Kobojunkie: 8:56pm On Sep 19, 2021
Divoc19:
This need is more than just a home cooked meal, the hidden voice there is yearning for comfort after a days struggle.
You may not understand until you get to that level wink
Level? Really? You think marriage is about reaching this imaginary level you speak of? undecided

1 Like

Re: See Why I Won't Date A Lady That Can't Cook Again (pics) by Sonnobax15(m): 9:18pm On Sep 19, 2021
cheesy
Well, personally cha,if a banny really wanna conquer my heart without a bit of stress,just be a good cook........

1 Like

Re: See Why I Won't Date A Lady That Can't Cook Again (pics) by end1999constitu(m): 9:59pm On Sep 19, 2021
All these indomie generation had turned this place to Facebook things

Look at this one nostrils like whonose

1 Like

Re: See Why I Won't Date A Lady That Can't Cook Again (pics) by Iamdbull: 11:06pm On Sep 19, 2021
end1999constitu:
All these indomie generation had turned this place to Facebook things

Look at this one nostrils like whonose
Elderly man like me indomie generation

1 Like

Re: See Why I Won't Date A Lady That Can't Cook Again (pics) by Oyad4991(m): 6:06am On Sep 20, 2021
Hmmmm
Re: See Why I Won't Date A Lady That Can't Cook Again (pics) by lereinter(m): 8:30am On Sep 20, 2021
Foodco eatery no expensive
Re: See Why I Won't Date A Lady That Can't Cook Again (pics) by cezarman(m): 8:43am On Sep 20, 2021
lereinter:

Foodco eatery no expensive

Lol...

I know Tellz though.
Re: See Why I Won't Date A Lady That Can't Cook Again (pics) by Shukushaka: 8:57am On Sep 20, 2021
The girl I love so much does the same,her own na coldstone ice cream be her meal,she keeps getting fat. Na she be the first born for her family sef, she's working and can afford it,she buys iya blessing food in the morning the rest na coldstone ice cream.
Re: See Why I Won't Date A Lady That Can't Cook Again (pics) by camri: 2:48pm On Sep 20, 2021
Shukushaka:
The girl I love so much does the same,her own na coldstone ice cream be her meal,she keeps getting fat. Na she be the first born for her family sef, she's working and can afford it,she buys iya blessing food in the morning the rest na coldstone ice cream.
hope say you don sample-am
Re: See Why I Won't Date A Lady That Can't Cook Again (pics) by udomma1005(m): 2:54pm On Sep 20, 2021
Assumptabeke:
Lol!.....No be her fault na cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
No ooo, na my fault nahhhhhhh!
Re: See Why I Won't Date A Lady That Can't Cook Again (pics) by Rrchrd(m): 5:09pm On Sep 20, 2021
Iamdbull:
Any small thing baby I need to go to the mall. See plot of land for awoyaya or lakowe chai. Money wey I for give bloggers to promote my music and bless the country with some unique sound of mine she just dey chop am for bombom dey get big yansh

I was thinking it's "ILengend" before I later checked the moniker & I know ILengend won't do such things to a woman because he's a wise Man
Re: See Why I Won't Date A Lady That Can't Cook Again (pics) by KillIgbohoN0W: 5:45pm On Sep 20, 2021
As an office assistant, dem send u go buy food for departmental staff naim you snap all d nylon after dem don chop dey claim Nairaland big boy.

Tufiakwa!!
Re: See Why I Won't Date A Lady That Can't Cook Again (pics) by Kobojunkie: 5:48pm On Sep 20, 2021
KillIgbohoN0W:
As an office assistant, dem send u go buy food for departmental staff naim you snap all d nylon after dem don chop dey claim Nairaland big boy.

Tufiakwa!!
ROFLMAO
grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: See Why I Won't Date A Lady That Can't Cook Again (pics) by Saintinoo(m): 7:01pm On Sep 20, 2021
Iamdbull:

Families survive by not eating chicken soup because that is not what they need, they need to eat well and not necessarily chicken soup.
Re: See Why I Won't Date A Lady That Can't Cook Again (pics) by Umoohii7(m): 9:08pm On Sep 20, 2021
Hmmmm
Re: See Why I Won't Date A Lady That Can't Cook Again (pics) by Iamdbull: 11:18pm On Sep 20, 2021
KillIgbohoN0W:

Tufiakwa!!
grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

My Girlfriend End Our Relationship Because I Video Her / Ashawo Beats A Guy After He Refuses To Pay Her (pictures) / Pastor Spotted Looking at a Woman's Butt During A Church Service (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.