Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,675 members, 7,823,909 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

Ashawo Beats A Guy After He Refuses To Pay Her (pictures) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ashawo Beats A Guy After He Refuses To Pay Her (pictures) (4633 Views)

Lady Dumps A Guy After Using Him, Blocks Him On Social Media / Outrage As Nigerian Man Beats A Lady Who Confronted Him (Photos) / Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ashawo Beats A Guy After He Refuses To Pay Her (pictures) by Nobody: 12:27pm On Feb 10, 2022
A commercial sex worker beats a guy who refused to pay her after having sex with her.The fight was intense that people were afraid to separate them.She sat on him, beat him and fetched out money from his pocket.This threw panic into the public.Location undisclosed to protect the privacy of the OP.

Re: Ashawo Beats A Guy After He Refuses To Pay Her (pictures) by yuping(m): 12:30pm On Feb 10, 2022
undecided Konji no be bastard na you no dey think deeply.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ashawo Beats A Guy After He Refuses To Pay Her (pictures) by Abfinest007(m): 12:32pm On Feb 10, 2022
I won't stood low to this extend but nor be him go make woman beat me
Re: Ashawo Beats A Guy After He Refuses To Pay Her (pictures) by KenghisKhan(m): 12:40pm On Feb 10, 2022
E don donate all im power,why she no go beat am? grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Ashawo Beats A Guy After He Refuses To Pay Her (pictures) by Karen2024(f): 12:41pm On Feb 10, 2022
Abfinest007:
I won't stood low to this extend but nor be him go make woman beat me
This one na richpharoah, imamofviolence, michael77777, bidexdo and the rest.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ashawo Beats A Guy After He Refuses To Pay Her (pictures) by Aketi2: 3:19pm On Feb 10, 2022
No all of these stories are true.

A colleague picked up a lady in his car when going to work. When they got to a certain place, the lady started shouting that the man should pay him. Started creating scene to get peoples attention. The man started explaining to the people that she picked the girl along the road when she flagged down and said she was going to Lagos Island. So the man started calling everyone including his wife and people from the office. People later supported the man and help him to get away from mammy water girl.

2 Likes

Re: Ashawo Beats A Guy After He Refuses To Pay Her (pictures) by OBALOLA55(m): 3:28pm On Feb 10, 2022
angry

THAT GUY MUST BE PUMPUMPKING

SUCH A SIMPLIFIED HUMAN angry
Re: Ashawo Beats A Guy After He Refuses To Pay Her (pictures) by Nobody: 3:38pm On Feb 10, 2022
Very crass country filled with baboonic elements

Re: Ashawo Beats A Guy After He Refuses To Pay Her (pictures) by baralatie(m): 3:39pm On Feb 10, 2022
Aketi2:
No all of these stories are true.

A colleague picked up a lady in his car when going to work. When they got to a certain place, the lady started shouting that the man should pay him. Started creating scene to get peoples attention. The man started explaining to the people that she picked the girl along the road when she flagged down and said she was going to Lagos Island. So the man started calling everyone including his wife and people from the office. People later supported the man and help him to get away from mammy water girl.
Dem.still.dey use this parole to take cash out ni?
Re: Ashawo Beats A Guy After He Refuses To Pay Her (pictures) by Nobody: 3:40pm On Feb 10, 2022
baralatie:

Dem been dey use am b4
Re: Ashawo Beats A Guy After He Refuses To Pay Her (pictures) by Aketi2: 3:42pm On Feb 10, 2022
baralatie:

This is not recent. 2010

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ashawo Beats A Guy After He Refuses To Pay Her (pictures) by baralatie(m): 3:48pm On Feb 10, 2022
Senomi:

Dem been dey use am b4
For pH nau!
One girl go jam badluck with military officer she no know

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ashawo Beats A Guy After He Refuses To Pay Her (pictures) by Nobody: 4:02pm On Feb 10, 2022
baralatie:

For pH nau!
One girl go jam badluck with military officer she no know
Hmmm Omo me I never hear of this kind format b4, no be today dis girls start to dey craze sha, just dey hustle nonsense
Re: Ashawo Beats A Guy After He Refuses To Pay Her (pictures) by lordm(m): 5:05pm On Feb 10, 2022
How do you feel comfortable knowing that you are sleeping with a prostitute. Thank God for my self control
Re: Ashawo Beats A Guy After He Refuses To Pay Her (pictures) by Nobody: 6:03pm On Feb 10, 2022
Just see what a grown up man has been reduced to...
Shame.
Re: Ashawo Beats A Guy After He Refuses To Pay Her (pictures) by Truvelisback(m): 6:07pm On Feb 10, 2022
The guy is Crazy for not paying. Him even get luck say her colleagues no gather am beat, come pour am ToTo water. Nonsense!
Re: Ashawo Beats A Guy After He Refuses To Pay Her (pictures) by mayorofyentown(m): 8:27pm On Feb 10, 2022
OLOLOLO... AYAYAYA
Re: Ashawo Beats A Guy After He Refuses To Pay Her (pictures) by Gadafii: 12:41am On Feb 11, 2022
This country supposed get YouTube channel, Allah grin

1 Like

Re: Ashawo Beats A Guy After He Refuses To Pay Her (pictures) by Mophor: 2:16am On Feb 11, 2022
Issokay!!!
Re: Ashawo Beats A Guy After He Refuses To Pay Her (pictures) by Nobody: 7:31am On Feb 11, 2022
Gadafii:
This country supposed get YouTube channel, Allah grin
Allah you funny
Re: Ashawo Beats A Guy After He Refuses To Pay Her (pictures) by richPHAROAH: 9:22am On Feb 11, 2022
Karen2024:
you dey sleep?
Re: Ashawo Beats A Guy After He Refuses To Pay Her (pictures) by SatanicSatanist: 1:31am On Feb 12, 2022
Karen2024:
I go pay u to stay online and fight broke ass. Anytime wey I tire to run and and come back, I go dey here dey wait u cool cool

(1) (Reply)

Teenage Sex Worker Reveals How Ladies Use Charms To Woo Men / Help! I Saw A Condom In A Woman's Vagina / 5 Reasons Why Your Ex Boyfriend Will Definitely Come Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.