Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,192 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:15 AM

German Embassy And Visa - Travel (168) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / German Embassy And Visa (884090 Views)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / Nigerian Embassy And Police Report / My Experience At The German Embassy Yesterdav. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) ... (481) (Go Down)

Re: German Embassy And Visa by justwise(m): 12:13pm On Sep 17, 2013
LillyGemm:

You should have asked me before last nights insults/incident and I would have told you which country I come from...just don't want to share anything more about my country since it's considered BRAGGING and this is a NIGERIAN thread.

do not tell anybody jack, its not their bloody business to know.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by justwise(m): 12:15pm On Sep 17, 2013
Godson201333:

Lol and do you get paid for being a moderator

You have forgotten that you came on here few days ago bragging about uk right ??

one of the reasons why told you to grow up because you still have a lot of that to do.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by justwise(m): 12:23pm On Sep 17, 2013
Justcul:

Gbam! And @ justwise, Godson is much more grown up than u may think.. If dia is one man dt has been of immense help on dis thread, its Godson IMO.. So stop treating ppl with such comments... Many have benefitted frm Godson's interview testimonies and interview questions including d said Liillygem......

that gives he no right to insult anybody
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Justcul(m): 12:24pm On Sep 17, 2013
LillyGemm:

YES he has helped people but it's NOT good to insult other people or other countries! That is immature...

Personally, i don't care where u frm... But u keep saying ur 'country dis, ur country dat'.. Personally, i became curious as to whc country german student visa is poised to be dat easy to get... So pls dont say wat u cannot defend here... Peace!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by ganasy: 12:26pm On Sep 17, 2013
justwise:

why do you want to know where she is from? what has that got to do with you?

so y did she come her to share her experience at an unknown embassy? she shld have kept it to hersef.
we dont jst take anytin anybody says here seriously until we verify it.
pple have helped me here and with or with out my visa been granted i will continue to contribute if i can b of hlp to smone. wat of those that have disclosed vital info jst to hlp others?

whether she does or nt its non of my cup of tea
@justwise...wen did disclosing ones country become a crime on nairaland? abi we no fit enquire about her claims again?

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Justcul(m): 12:31pm On Sep 17, 2013
justwise:

that gives he no right to insult anybody

I agree with u, but ppl shouldnt say wat dey cannot defend here.. Godson, Tope, kelly and oda gurus have been very open and tranparent on dis thread. Godson responded to d lady d wronge way and no one supported him here... Peace!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by aflynvir(m): 12:40pm On Sep 17, 2013
This is Nairaland, not Randland #JustJoking
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 12:40pm On Sep 17, 2013
Justcul:

Personally, i don't care where u frm... But u keep saying ur 'country dis, ur country dat'.. Personally, i became curious as to whc country german student visa is poised to be dat easy to get... So pls dont say wat u cannot defend here... Peace!

Ok, I get you on this one BUT like I said before, I would have told you the country if I was asked that at first instead of being insulted. I would have defended what I said if not for the insults. I've always provided links as evidence to things that I've said here when people have tried to argue about them.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 12:42pm On Sep 17, 2013
Justcul:

I agree with u, but ppl shouldnt say wat dey cannot defend here.. Godson, Tope, kelly and oda gurus have been very open and tranparent on dis thread. Godson responded to d lady d wronge way and no one supported him here... Peace!

Those guys have not been insulted! If not for the insults I would be very open to all your questions.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Justcul(m): 12:42pm On Sep 17, 2013
My dear ppl,
Nobody signup for anyone here.. D best way 2 delete one's acct is either to stop logging in or to stop visiting d website.. As 4 me, am proud of what nairaland have contributed to me as a person, am proud dt nland is a nigerian site..

Long live nland, long live NIGERIA!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 12:43pm On Sep 17, 2013
aflynvir: This is Nairaland, not Randland #JustJoking

Noted grin!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 12:45pm On Sep 17, 2013
Justcul: My dear ppl,
Nobody signup for anyone here.. D best way 2 delete one's acct is either to stop logging in or to stop visiting d website.. As 4 me, am proud of what nairaland have contributed to me as a person, am proud dt nland is a nigerian site..

Long live nland, long live NIGERIA!

Ok, cool!!!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Justcul(m): 12:46pm On Sep 17, 2013
LillyGemm:

Those guys have not been insulted! If not for the insults I would be very open to all your questions.

For d insults, i appologise on his behalf, even though i expect Godson to ask for it maturedly.. We all are here to share our experience and to help others..
Peace!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by aflynvir(m): 12:49pm On Sep 17, 2013
LillyGemm:

Noted grin!
Please, LillyGemm, take no offense! Don't leave the forum... Nigerians are very nice folks!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 12:55pm On Sep 17, 2013
aflynvir: Please, LillyGemm, take no offense! Don't leave the forum... Nigerians are very nice folks!

I know you were joking, lol, that's why I put this face grin! I've had very nice Nigerian friends smiley!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by bissiejoe: 12:55pm On Sep 17, 2013
Guys,let's us look @ it from this point of view.she came to this thread to get info and apply to her own country and found out that it was different.maybe it was the anxiety from how she was treated that made her quickly post it here,so don't crucify her.@least we've heard of someone who didn't have his money for vise fee ready and yet was interviewd and asked to come and pay the following day.
As she has pointed out,maybe the lack of applicants for student visa made it possible for her to be treated that way.And moreover here in naija we have a lot of people applying and some of those applying @ times use fake documents which the embassy is aware of,so that makes it too rigid here.let's look @ the case of Fiinland where they have stopped nigerians for UG(that's y I have been thankful to peeps here that I have been pointing out that we should do things the way the embassy wants it)
@GodSon,pls carry on ur good works and @ lillegem,pls don't be offended and moreover try to share a little detail of urself so that peeps won't be skeptical abt you.ONE LOVE PEEPS
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 12:56pm On Sep 17, 2013
Justcul:

For d insults, i appologise on his behalf, even though i expect Godson to ask for it maturedly.. We all are here to share our experience and to help others..
Peace!

Lol lol chebi I don tell am say I drink beer yesterday Tope please save me oo lillygem please don't go ...one love everybody

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Justcul(m): 12:57pm On Sep 17, 2013
LillyGemm:

Ok, cool!!!

Yeap, dts Y am justcul.., Nigerians are not racists, we're gud ppl working hard 2 put food at d table.. A marginalised majority who are being denied of d opportunity to florish in dia own country.. A country with so much abundant resources yet confined and accesed to a few.... Yet, its a country we love as ours and would do anything to defend her dignity!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 12:57pm On Sep 17, 2013
Justcul:

Peace!

Ok, thanks smiley!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by aflynvir(m): 12:59pm On Sep 17, 2013
LillyGemm:

I know you were joking, lol, that's why I put this face grin! I've had very nice Nigerian friends smiley!
alrite, it's nice to hear that! Sorry for any insult from anybody

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by suckermaterial: 1:26pm On Sep 17, 2013
am very happy, I did my interview yesterday, the young lady that interviewed me said that I talk too much. Thanks for narialanders. I also met one narialand member that put me through at the reception room before the lady called me.
But the embassy gave one of my friend a rejection letter yesterday and one other girl. The crowd at the German embassy is too much.
Can embassy give me visa before 1st of October because my course is starting on 1st October.
Long live narialand.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by aflynvir(m): 1:33pm On Sep 17, 2013
suckermaterial: am very happy, I did my interview yesterday, the young lady that interviewed me said that I talk too much. Thanks for narialanders. I also met one narialand member that put me through at the reception room before the lady called me.
But the embassy gave one of my friend a rejection letter yesterday and one other girl. The crowd at the German embassy is too much.
Can embassy give me visa before 1st of October because my course is starting on 1st October.
Long live narialand.
why was he given rejection, and he did his interview when?

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 1:40pm On Sep 17, 2013
Godson201333:

You have forgotten that you came on here few days ago bragging about uk right ??

Kia also abit hurt Godson they vex well well dis days ooo
Re: German Embassy And Visa by aflynvir(m): 1:40pm On Sep 17, 2013
suckermaterial: am very happy, I did my interview yesterday, the young lady that interviewed me said that I talk too much. Thanks for narialanders. I also met one narialand member that put me through at the reception room before the lady called me.
Long live narialand.
hmmm Oct 1, that's close, but anyway, it's possible since some folks have got theirs after 12 working days, also some folks have waited almost a month too!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 1:45pm On Sep 17, 2013
LillyGemm:

Ok, cool!!!

Lillygemm dont mind mr Godson Järe he Don BEG well u well well u Knw Guys are always naughty After Alcohol na.. Kia but seroius u are a celebrity oooo See as Every One they Talk about you Since yesterday its a Reasn to think Ur Visa will be granted but pls Godson u Must visit her when she comes to Germany oooo to Give Ur apology in Person. Lillygemm Again nö vex Again Baby....
Re: German Embassy And Visa by aflynvir(m): 2:01pm On Sep 17, 2013
Long live narialand.
did the embassy give any reason for the rejection, and was it immediately after the interview he was given the rejection? If not. After how many days
Re: German Embassy And Visa by AngelDiamond1: 2:03pm On Sep 17, 2013
steelie: So naija babes scarce for there?

Na American babes be tope true choice
Re: German Embassy And Visa by AngelDiamond1: 2:13pm On Sep 17, 2013
Godson201333:

Why una de fight na..........it's ladies thing to fight, we do it joyfully............but una own just confuse me. Lol
Re: German Embassy And Visa by princeolu254: 2:22pm On Sep 17, 2013
Angel Diamond:

Why una de fight na..........it's ladies thing to fight, we do it joyfully............but una own just confuse me. Lol

See as just one woman set fire for unahh head.....make unahh stop this kiddish talk and concentrate on what the thread topic is all about..thanks
Re: German Embassy And Visa by AngelDiamond1: 2:22pm On Sep 17, 2013
LillyGemm:

YES he has helped people but it's NOT good to insult other people or other countries! That is immature...

Oya sorry
Re: German Embassy And Visa by AngelDiamond1: 2:30pm On Sep 17, 2013
Godson201333:

Lol lol chebi I don tell am say I drink beer yesterday Tope please save me oo lillygem please don't go ...one love everybody

Na ogogoro.........lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) ... (481)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.