Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,205 members, 7,953,763 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:43 AM

German Embassy And Visa - Travel (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / German Embassy And Visa (895196 Views)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / Nigerian Embassy And Police Report / My Experience At The German Embassy Yesterdav. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (481) (Go Down)

Re: German Embassy And Visa by julianauche19: 2:00pm On Dec 31, 2012
also am applying based on sponsorship from hungary and vienna cos thats where i have people ,i dont knoow if they will accept sponsorship letters from these places ?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 3:44pm On Dec 31, 2012
Pls house, which means can one still use to send parcel because i heard that NIPOST has gone on strike.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 3:53pm On Dec 31, 2012
Demaejy: Pls house, which means can one still use to send parcel because i heard that NIPOST has gone on strike.

Nipost s in on stricke oo.... Am still n Nipost today ooooooo... Still went to send docement for someone
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 4:04pm On Dec 31, 2012
topeajis:

Nipost is nt on stricke oo.... Am still in Nipost today ooo... Still went to send docement for someone
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 7:18pm On Dec 31, 2012
julianauche19: also am applying based on sponsorship from hungary and vienna cos thats where i have people ,i dont knoow if they will accept sponsorship letters from these places ?

You caan also go to mstersportal.eu to search for schools andcourse in germany am. Mettng up before jan 15th mght be difficult..
Re: German Embassy And Visa by flange: 10:23am On Jan 01, 2013
julianauche19: i tried opening the apply link inside this link u gave me now,its saying intenet explorer cannot open the webpage stuffs,how do i apply ? and ave used mozzilla and is not openn too

I use google chrome but its a link from www.daad.de from information for foreigners-international programs you will see a search page there .
Re: German Embassy And Visa by julianauche19: 3:25pm On Jan 01, 2013
topeajis:

You caan also go to mstersportal.eu to search for schools andcourse in germany am. Mettng up before jan 15th mght be difficult..
ok,but am asking if someone in vienna,austria ,hungary can do sponsorship letter for me to be issued germany visa ?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by surecan: 3:50pm On Jan 01, 2013
julianauche19: ok,but am asking if someone in vienna,austria ,hungary can do sponsorship letter for me to be issued germany visa ?

• Proof of financial means for one year (7908.- EUR on a blocked German bank
account or official German declaration of sponsorship („Verpflichtungserklärung“) for one year given before a German authority
Re: German Embassy And Visa by kelly4top: 7:31am On Jan 02, 2013
Those that have experience or that have been oppotuned to know the German Embassy interview process should please post their experience about the posiible questions they ask students.
Pls what is your success rate if u are able to pay the 8k euro into ur german account? apart from the German account do they need any additional documents from sponsor?

Pls lets update one another about tips on expected german embassy interview for students. I need the info too.

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 2:55pm On Jan 02, 2013
Uni-assit just confirmed my payment today.. Pls will payment be confirmed only when the pacage get to them cos I want to knw if my applcation package has been received by them..
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jan 02, 2013
topeajis: Uni-assit just confirmed my payment today.. Pls will payment be confirmed only when the pacage get to them cos I want to knw if my applcation package has been received by them..
Send them Email to confirm if it has reached.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 6:28pm On Jan 02, 2013
Demaejy:
Send them Email to confirm if it has reached.

K will do that. Just that they are lil slow @ replying mails
Re: German Embassy And Visa by julianauche19: 10:44pm On Jan 02, 2013
surecan:

account or official German declaration of sponsorship („Verpflichtungserklärung“) for one year given before a German authority

please u still havent answerd my question which is can someone in austria provide this official German declaration of sponsorship or must it be in any german country only ?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by surecan: 10:53pm On Jan 02, 2013
julianauche19: please u still havent answerd my question which is can someone in austria provide this official German declaration of sponsorship or must it be in any german country only ?

account or official German declaration of sponsorship („Verpflichtungserklärung“) for one year given before a German authority[/color] [color=#990000]NO OTHER AUTHORITY other than GERMAN
Re: German Embassy And Visa by TummieMarshal: 11:03pm On Jan 02, 2013
topeajis: Uni-assit just confirmed my payment today.. Pls will payment be confirmed only when the pacage get to them cos I want to knw if my applcation package has been received by them..

hw do u make the payment. I wanna apply to another school and i don't know how to pay or what document to sent them and how to let them know the school im paying them to process for me
Re: German Embassy And Visa by suxes2005(m): 7:21am On Jan 03, 2013
julianauche19: please u still havent answerd my question which is can someone in austria provide this official German declaration of sponsorship or must it be in any german country only ?

If the person lives in anoda country its not possible. He/she musto be a german resident with accounts in Germany and some proof as well.

Sheyi
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 7:54am On Jan 03, 2013
TummieMarshal:

hw do u make the payment. I wanna apply to another school and i don't know how to pay or what document to sent them and how to let them know the school im paying them to process for me

My brother in finland paid for me he paid 98 euro and they charge him just 5 euro for the transactiom. If u want to apply for another school u can pay as u paid the first one or tell ur family in europe to make thee payment for you. And as par the docement. U wll send the appilication form and ur motivation letter for the course and any. Thngs u know its need ad as nt been sent before.. All the best to urs sha.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by kelly4top: 10:27am On Jan 03, 2013
i just submitted the account opening form at the German embassy today but they accepted the form from me without signing. They asked why did i not sign i said because they said i should sign it in their presence. Ok bring the form make i sign now them say no need that it does not matter. So guys what do u think?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 10:40am On Jan 03, 2013
kelly4top: i just submitted the account opening form at the German embassy today but they accepted the form from me without signing. They asked why did i not sign i said because they said i should sign it in their presence. Ok bring the form make i sign now them say no need that it does not matter. So guys what do u think?

Why not try mail the embassy it self. Cos the attendant might be wicked.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by kelly4top: 10:53am On Jan 03, 2013
topeajis:

Why not try mail the embassy it self. Cos the attendant might be wicked.
when we complained to the attendant, she call the main person inside and she replied that we can all go that she is thru with us and that not signing the account opening form does not matter. What do you think?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 11:09am On Jan 03, 2013
kelly4top:
when we complained to the attendant, she call the main person inside and she replied that we can all go that she is thru with us and that not signing the account opening form does not matter. What do you think?

No problemm then since you nt the only person..
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jan 03, 2013
topeajis:

pls,which Nipost branch did you used in Lag to send parcel on the 31st? Are u vry sure they re working? pls.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by kelly4top: 5:24pm On Jan 03, 2013
topeajis:

The Embassy latter contacted me today to come and sign the acount opening form and apologies to me for the previous miss-up and inconveniences. Those German Embassy guys are really very friendly as I have heard.

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 7:09pm On Jan 03, 2013
Demaejy:
pls,which Nipost branch did you used in Lag to send parcel on the 31st? Are u vry sure they re working? pls.

Am staying in sango ota I sent it from the brance here.. But snce they work am very sure their other branch should work then... May be u try another branch close to you...
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 7:52pm On Jan 03, 2013
kelly4top:

The Embassy latter contacted me today to come and sign the acount opening form and apologies to me for the previous miss-up and inconveniences. Those German Embassy guys are really very friendly as I have heard.
Kk good then...
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jan 03, 2013
topeajis:

Am staying in sango ota I sent it from the brance here.. But snce they work am very sure their other branch should work then... May be u try another branch close to you...
Thanks bro, God bless.

Pls house, who is vry sure if Nipost is currently working in Lagos?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jan 03, 2013
topeajis:

Thanks bro, God bless.

Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 9:05pm On Jan 03, 2013
Demaejy:
Thanks bro, God bless.

Guy am very sure they workin guy. May be u went to branch that as stopped working . Nipost is a federal govt oganization it will be over the news if they on strike so don't be scared bro.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 5:17am On Jan 04, 2013
topeajis:

Guy am very sure they workin guy. May be u went to branch that as stopped working . Nipost is a federal govt oganization it will be over the news if they on strike so don't be scared bro.
thnk u vry much. Jst asking b4 making unnecessary move down 2 lag bcs i cud say all branches re nt workn here in Ib claiming dey re on strike. Really suprise too that,d issue ain't on news
Re: German Embassy And Visa by kelly4top: 7:07am On Jan 04, 2013
pls does any one knows how long it can take before the German bank open the account after submition submission to the Embassy? Also from the date of appointment till when visa comes out will be like how long too?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by TummieMarshal: 7:42am On Jan 04, 2013
pls i v googled and searched daad.en for a school offering mastaz in chemical engineering related course and resuming in march or april bt i cant find any, pls can anyone in the house help.me out...... Please i beg u in the name of God

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (481)

Lets Talk About Estonia / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.