Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,665 members, 7,816,716 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

German Embassy And Visa - Travel (343) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / German Embassy And Visa (884843 Views)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / Nigerian Embassy And Police Report / My Experience At The German Embassy Yesterdav. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (340) (341) (342) (343) (344) (345) (346) ... (481) (Go Down)

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Justcul(m): 3:35pm On Jul 31, 2014
SMH.....

Oh! Our great thread.....,

Where art thou headed

Dia ris God ooo! angry
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nimakor: 4:49pm On Jul 31, 2014
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nimakor: 5:04pm On Jul 31, 2014
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jul 31, 2014
Eke40seven:
@justcul, If what you quoted above is in respect to what ebele17 had earlier posted, then I would urge you to make things clearer so she follow it to the letter.
My concerns stems from the fact that:
1. she didn't state that her sister is a student neither did she specify the type of accommodation her sister occupies. So, it won't be appropriate to follow what you quoted above in her case.
2. Those rule may not necessarily apply since she is staying with a guardian or will I say her sponsor, a sister who is German (according to her o) she should be well aware of the rules that governs tenancy there assumably though.
However, thanks for taking your time to dig up the post because it was quite useful in my case and am sure some will attest to that too.

She is not a student, she is working. She is married with 3 kids and yes, dont doubt it, she is german and my sister altho half, same dad, different mums. Her mum is a white german. She has been inviting me and my dad since time immemorial. She has a large apartment in Munich and there is plenty of room to accommodate me, she said. So, all i need is dat letter of obligation from the local govt, right? Ok, cool. I will let her know. Thanks guys!!!
Another question: please what is d rule of tenancy
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Realk1(m): 5:35pm On Jul 31, 2014
Nimakor:
Good one Bissi. So hypothetically, if a transfer of less that €2k attracts a 1% commission, wouldnt it be better to transfer the cash...say €4.5k twice?

Exactly.
That's what he meant by "So when you want to initiate your transfer, transfer half of the amount the first day and the remaining half the second day so that you only pay 0.5% commission."

Nice one guys!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by bissiejoe: 5:45pm On Jul 31, 2014
Realk1:

Exactly.
That's what he meant by "So when you want to initiate your transfer, transfer half of the amount the first day and the remaining half the second day so that you only pay 0.5% commission."

Nice one guys!

Thank you realk1....to add to it, the internet banking transfer is same as going to the banking hall to fill form and is even faster and convenient so far you make your transfer before 2pm.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nimakor: 5:53pm On Jul 31, 2014
Realk1:

Exactly.

Nice one guys!
Comprende. Gracias!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Bethiano(m): 6:16pm On Jul 31, 2014
Nimakor:
Good one Bissi. So hypothetically, if a transfer of less that €2k attracts a 1% commission, wouldnt it be better to transfer the cash...say €4.5k twice?
my dear, what is the diffc btw what u are asking or suggesting and the last paragraph of that post ?hmmmmmm , i tire oooo
Re: German Embassy And Visa by naijaobi(m): 6:28pm On Jul 31, 2014
Barywhyte:

Yes I keep checking no change in status. I sent them mail on July 2nd and they replied that results will be sent out on July 9 but I havent heard anything yet. Well u didnt apply for scholarship so ur case was easy to deal with. But I think its taking too long. Last year when I applied I got acceptance mail on July 8 but didnt make it cos of cash. I didnt want to send another mail about my status. I'd allow them do their job. have u gotten ur visa?
nah..nt yet
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nimakor: 6:28pm On Jul 31, 2014
Bethiano: my dear, what is the diffc btw what u are asking or suggesting and the last paragraph of that post ?hmmmmmm , i tire oooo
Hahaha. Well, am not your dear, and you wouldnt understand.
Hope you have 'acquired' a sponsor?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Barywhyte(m): 7:34pm On Jul 31, 2014
naijaobi:
nah..nt yet

bros I remember I didnt direct my question to u?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nimakor: 7:53pm On Jul 31, 2014
Justcul:

Lolzz.. Nimakor how far naa.. She is suppose to atleast read like ten pages back.. Some of her questions have been answered previously..

Let me go and quote some useful pages...
Ba damua. Kwana bui mai gida...ya bubua?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Eke40seven(m): 8:38pm On Jul 31, 2014
ebele17:

She is not a student, she is working. She is married with 3 kids and yes, dont doubt it, she is german and my sister altho half, same dad, different mums. Her mum is a white german. She has been inviting me and my dad since time immemorial. She has a large apartment in Munich and there is plenty of room to accommodate me, she said. So, all i need is dat letter of obligation from the local govt, right? Ok, cool. I will let her know. Thanks guys!!!
Another question: please what is d rule of tenancy
Your reply underlines exactly what I insinuated in my previous reply.
I felt since she has opted to sponsor and accommodate you also with the advantage of being a citizen (I was wondering if you meant she was a resident, sorry), I wouldn't think the warnings about 'squatting' which someone earlier posted in reference to your enquiries necessarily applies in your case. So i didn't feel you should worry since you didn't state that your sister was a student.
Also for her to invite you over, she must have considered the terms of her tenancy and subsequently noted that accommodating you will not breach it, that's if she is not even the owner.
Answering your questions on the 'rules of tenancy' may derail the thread a bit but briefly, the appropriate term is 'terms of a tenancy agreement' or 'tenancy covenants'. In a layman's language, Its just an agreement between a tenant and his/her landlord on what and what not to do (extent and limits of their rights and duties), it can be expressed (written) or implied.
Good luck in your quest for a visa.

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Eke40seven(m): 9:10pm On Jul 31, 2014
Haba! why is everybody boiling? We have all resorted to both bare faced and subtle insults, deriding one another and cyber bullying, of which yours truly is guilty and also forming factions. This is not a championship fight, and there is no price for a winner. We are loosing key members by this. For instance a key contributor and in-house grammar watchdog, Ferdimako was given a brutal TKO by trusted and respected members, and he is yet to recover. At the end, it is us and prospective readers that loose. Let's respect each other opinions and apply tact in correcting a perceived erring member so we won't bruise egos.
We are getting too sensitive to each other's contributions, and it affects our comprehension and quality of response.
Now can we agree to a ceasefire for the next 10 posts?
That should be a good way to start.
All in favour agree, by abiding by the '10 post' ceasefire.

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by phucado: 9:38pm On Jul 31, 2014
A beg Na who apply to Trier o.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by damsamty16(m): 9:57pm On Jul 31, 2014
phucado: A beg Na who apply to Trier o.
Mesef dey find person wey apply to rhein waal since June and yet to get admission.I don tire ooo,it's 4weeks now since I applied and no response
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Justcul(m): 10:13pm On Jul 31, 2014
Nimakor:
Ba damua. Kwana bui mai gida...ya bubua?

Hmmm.. @Nimakor, na only u waka come? U want to hear and speak all d language(s) abi? cheesy

Things are fine bro, preparation things ooo.. grin
Re: German Embassy And Visa by ohimai83: 10:52pm On Jul 31, 2014
DANNIEmore: Good morning to everybody and trust we all good here today? Been a while though but been regularly stealing glance here even though been silent.

Please,I 'humbly' want to ask the approximate cost of transferring the amount of 8040Euros to the block account and also,what bank y'all think would charge least for this transfer?

Thanks and God Bless y'all

Humbly Myself!
Hi, are you at HAW HAMBURG now? If you are, I would like to get some info from you.
I applied at Haw Hamburg, they said admission letters will start to be released from July 24, 2014. I have not heard anything from them till now. should I be worried?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jul 31, 2014
Justcul:

Lolzz.. Nimakor how far naa.. She is suppose to atleast read like ten pages back.. Some of her questions have been answered previously..

Let me go and quote some useful pages...

This is what i am talking about. SMH. If u dont want to answer the question, leave it be! Must u make stupid comments? I just dont get it. This so childish.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Justcul(m): 12:17am On Aug 01, 2014
..... lipsrsealed
Re: German Embassy And Visa by naijaobi(m): 12:32am On Aug 01, 2014
Barywhyte:

bros I remember I didnt direct my question to u?
are u sure u are alright? As in are u well at all?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by biggiecafe: 12:51am On Aug 01, 2014
@all.....and @bissiejoe pls i will like to inquire about the sponsorship letter.i have just gotten mine but my uncle is not a citizen but a parmenent resident becos he is a Phd holder there and works in one institute there.
Is it compulsory your sponsor be citizen before they can give visa and is there anybody in here that uses sponsor and got his/her visa?if yes pls like how long does it take to get response from the embassy after applying with sponsorship letter.
Hope to read from you guys soonest. and pls anyone going to rhine waal in here should link up with me so we can form a forum on here where we could relate well....regards
Re: German Embassy And Visa by sunny200: 3:24am On Aug 01, 2014
Please house i have not receive my interview date but have receive details for my block account with the Bank. should i write them another mail or visit the Embassy. I sent mail three weeks ago.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Barywhyte(m): 4:02am On Aug 01, 2014
naijaobi:
are u sure u are alright? As in are u well at all?

I just went thru my posts and saw that u responded to one of them. Next time all you need to do is remind me of the question I asked instead of you resulting to insulting me; asking me if am well. I was havin a chat with one 1damilola here and didnt remember u quoting me. I detest your statement. Let it rest here plz
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nimakor: 4:27am On Aug 01, 2014
sunny200: Please house i have not receive my interview date but have receive details for my block account with the Bank. should i write them another mail or visit the Embassy. I sent mail three weeks ago.
If you really sent your request to rk-201@lago.diplo.de (instead of rk-visa201@lago.diplo.de), then you are waiting in vain.
You were told last time that you emailed a wrong address. Why have you not remedied it?
Re-send to the second address above, asap!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by DANNIEmore: 6:29am On Aug 01, 2014
ohimai83:
Hi, are you at HAW HAMBURG now? If you are, I would like to get some info from you.
I applied at Haw Hamburg, they said admission letters will start to be released from July 24, 2014. I have not heard anything from them till now. should I be worried?

Nope don't be worried. You could check up your portal first to know your status and/or call them there directly. They are always friendly enough to tell you whatsup about your admission. And as you can see, I'm not yet there! By the way,what course are you going for and whens the resumption date precisely? Stay Blessed!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by bissiejoe: 6:39am On Aug 01, 2014
biggiecafe: @all.....and @bissiejoe pls i will like to inquire about the sponsorship letter.i have just gotten mine but my uncle is not a citizen but a parmenent resident becos he is a Phd holder there and works in one institute there.
Is it compulsory your sponsor be citizen before they can give visa and is there anybody in here that uses sponsor and got his/her visa?if yes pls like how long does it take to get response from the embassy after applying with sponsorship letter.
Hope to read from you guys soonest. and pls anyone going to rhine waal in here should link up with me so we can form a forum on here where we could relate well....regards

I am not so sure, but I think a permanent resident would do so far he met all requirements(if he didn't meet the requirement, am not sure he would have gotten it in the first place.)
You can use it to apply for your visa and it doesn't stop ur visa issuance. I know of someone who used it here and was issued visa(but I can't remember the person's name)
Be prayerful and God will do the rest.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nedu09(m): 7:50am On Aug 01, 2014
Guys please help me with this: (1) if one is in Denmark would he apply?

(2) my school transcripts use to bear the name of the proposed school. now if i send it to uni-assist would they process it to other universities or could that be i will purchase up to 4 transcript from school bearing different universities name? I beg oh! Help
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Realk1(m): 9:44am On Aug 01, 2014
Just want to use this medium to wish @beebee5000 a wonderful and fulfilling(academically & otherwise) stay in Germany
God be with you!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by damsamty16(m): 9:51am On Aug 01, 2014
@beebee5000 safe journey bro
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Eke40seven(m): 11:01am On Aug 01, 2014
I see we didn't all agree to the '10 post' ceasefire. (Israel and Palestine comes to mind) but yeah we are making progress towards a peaceful resolution and that's welcomed.
@Damsamty16 as regards your admission, I think Biggiecafe can be of help by elaborating further.
I wish beebee500 good luck and pray for more blessings.
Finally, as regards specifically, the time it takes to secure visa through sponsorship, someone with grounded knowledge should please throw more light or quote relevant experiences.
Thank you house!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Eke40seven(m): 11:31am On Aug 01, 2014
Nedu09: Guys please help me with this: (1) if one is in Denmark would he apply?

(2) my school transcripts use to bear the name of the proposed school. now if i send it to uni-assist would they process it to other universities or could that be i will purchase up to 4 transcript from school bearing different universities name? I beg oh! Help
Of course you can apply, but I wouldn't know what your status is, in Denmark as regards your eligibility for visa interviews from there and all. Its best you contact them (embassy).
Your second paragraph is not so clear. From what I deduce, you meant that the school you obtained your degree from changed their name and you have a transcript bearing the old name also you are wondering how many sets of transcript you should send to uni-assist since you would apply to more than one school.
If my deductions are right, then my suggestions goes thus;
Contact uni-assist (google their website) as regards this, they will be in the best position to answer, since this is usually not an everyday occurrence.
You only need one set of document to apply through uni assist even if you are applying to 20 schools! that's one good reason people apply through them. (although additional fees will be charged) I think they will contact you if any further document is required.
Note that its always advisable to check the school requirements and to know where you are to apply and the methods as some departments will specifically warn prospective students to apply directly and never through uni assist.
Hope I have been of help, others could throw in more light.
Good luck!

(1) (2) (3) ... (340) (341) (342) (343) (344) (345) (346) ... (481)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Polish Student Visa

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.