Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

German Embassy And Visa - Travel (383) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / German Embassy And Visa (885175 Views)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / Nigerian Embassy And Police Report / My Experience At The German Embassy Yesterdav. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (380) (381) (382) (383) (384) (385) (386) ... (481) (Go Down)

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Horatio27: 3:59pm On Sep 01, 2014
Vicmonzan: Can anyone help me with any tuition free German university apart from RHINE WAAL UNIVERSITY OF APPLY SCIENCE that i can study for bsc in mechanical engineering in english .
Also i want to know bout their requirement.
I wil be grateful if anybody can help me
there is only Waal. but fh wurzbug-scweinfurt offers industrial engineering (business administration and engineering) in English. uni Manheim offers automation engineering in English for the first 3 semesters. why not just study in Rhein Waal? are you afraid of the schools reputation or what?.

are you using A level to apply or HND.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by naijadove: 4:03pm On Sep 01, 2014
Vicmonzan: Can anyone help me with any tuition free German university apart from RHINE WAAL UNIVERSITY OF APPLY SCIENCE that i can study for bsc in mechanical engineering in english .

University of Dusiburg-Essen. I think they might still be accepting applications. they were as at two weeks ago.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Horatio27: 4:05pm On Sep 01, 2014
naijadove:

University of Dusiburg-Essen. I think they might still be accepting applications. they were as at two weeks ago.
Duisburg Essen is in German and English. u need A2 German to apply
Re: German Embassy And Visa by kayusboss: 4:07pm On Sep 01, 2014
cry cry cry
Eke40seven:
Chairman, I see you are under the illusion that the hieroglyphic gibberish you just conjured up above is short and simple. What happened to your English summary lessons? This is neither a text to your girlfriend nor a commendation to your favourite star on tweeter, this is a thread for serious minded individual now write clearly in a true short and simple manner, if truly you want answers. You can use your dictionary if you have difficulties spelling. You are a student, even people travelling to buy spare parts are writing properly. Pheew!

God bless you!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by chidexxy007(m): 4:10pm On Sep 01, 2014
Eke40seven:
Chairman, I see you are under the illusion that the hieroglyphic gibberish you just conjured up above is short and simple. What happened to your English summary lessons? This is neither a text to your girlfriend nor a commendation to your favourite star on tweeter, this is a thread for serious minded individual now write clearly in a true short and simple manner, if truly you want answers. You can use your dictionary if you have difficulties spelling. You are a student, even people travelling to buy spare parts are writing properly. Pheew!

God bless you!
if u cnt comprehend wat i wrote plz pas..... I aint in no english class... Moreova dat quest. wasn't directd 2 yu and NO, I DONT NEED A DICTIONARY 2 type lyk YOU..
NB: 4get NL nd ur copy n paste english 4rm advanced learners, YOU CAN'T STAND ME ON A SPELLING BEE..

God bless you too
Re: German Embassy And Visa by ibk1010: 4:13pm On Sep 01, 2014
Hello house, from what I read on this forum it seems visa interview dates are given out the same day one opens a blocked acct..I submitted a blocked acct form at the embassy today and I mailed them requesting for an appointment datet however I am yet to get a reply from the embassy.pls house hope nothing is wrong.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Horatio27: 4:14pm On Sep 01, 2014
chidexxy007:
if u cnt comprehend wat i wrote plz pas..... I aint in no english class... Moreova dat quest. wasn't directd 2 yu and NO, I DONT NEED A DICTIONARY 2 type lyk YOU..
NB: 4get NL nd ur copy n paste english 4rm advanced learners, YOU CAN'T STAND ME ON A SPELLING BEE..

God bless you too
wow, I have never seen someone like you before.

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by naijadove: 4:17pm On Sep 01, 2014
Horatio27: Duisburg Essen is in German and English. u need A2 German to apply

Yes, but you start taking some courses in german from year two and then its 50/50 by third year.
Most universities that teach in english usually require some level of german proficiency. I meant you are learning for free, the least one can do is learn their language.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by spenx070: 4:19pm On Sep 01, 2014
hello house, wanna take this chance to thank you all for the great work on this page, kudos
i have a question for those of you already working and going for MSC, did anyone go with employment offer letter from your past and current jobs?
thanks y'all
Re: German Embassy And Visa by chidexxy007(m): 4:21pm On Sep 01, 2014
Horatio27: wow, I have never seen someone like you before.
sori.. there's a 1st tym 4 everything
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Horatio27: 4:27pm On Sep 01, 2014
naijadove:

Yes, but you start taking some courses in german from year two and then its 50/50 by third year.
Most universities that teach in english usually require some level of german proficiency. I meant you are learning for free, the least one can do is learn their language.
yes that's right, but i think the guy wants to study fully in English and only rhein Waal offers that
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Ndyoo(m): 4:42pm On Sep 01, 2014
chidexxy007:

God bless you too

How old are you please?

@ Eke40seven and Emeka55, I see how the kid throw tantrums here and there for a little correction. If people that wants to answer his question doesn't understand it, how then do they answer it. Of course I don't expect Eke40seven to challenge you to a spelling bee, spelling bee is meant for kids. You dig?

Since you have the bragging rights, continue from page 1 and read up...

8 Likes

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Ndyoo(m): 4:48pm On Sep 01, 2014
spenx070: hello house, wanna take this chance to thank you all for the great work on this page, kudos
i have a question for those of you already working and going for MSC, did anyone go with employment offer letter from your past and current jobs?
thanks y'all

If you're going for Msc, they will definitely be looking at your grades and work experience stated on your CV. Something to give you an edge...but most courses are subject specific and requirement specific, so check with daad.de/en or study-in.de/en
Re: German Embassy And Visa by naijadove: 4:52pm On Sep 01, 2014

I am assuming you applied to Rhine waal, Have you heard from them? Did you get a rejection? Why are you looking for an alternative?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Ndyoo(m): 4:53pm On Sep 01, 2014
ibk1010: Hello house, from what I read on this forum it seems visa interview dates are given out the same day one opens a blocked acct..I submitted a blocked acct form at the embassy today and I mailed them requesting for an appointment datet however I am yet to get a reply from the embassy.pls house hope nothing is wrong.

Nothing is wrong so far you used the right mail. Can you please post the E-mail address you mailed to? Sometimes, it can take till end of the week, then they reply you with a date depending on how close your enrolment date is.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Eke40seven(m): 4:53pm On Sep 01, 2014
chidexxy007:

God bless you too
"Mr. Akeelah, you..." *stopped mid sentence, read his childish and incoherent comments with keen observation and concluded he is obviously a child or possesses infantile thoughts, turned back to ignore but had pity on an erring countryman/child and chose to broke words with him*

"Child, please, its obvious you can't make a complete and correct sentence to save your life. May be you can start from there, German tertiary education is not for kids and the hard-ears. If you will hang a dictionary around your neck to help you with that, please, do. Please, learn to take corrections, your success may depend on it.
Hope this is clear enough?
Now stand up from that dirt, clean your soiled and soggy bottom, be wise and make your self successful."

I bid you good luck.

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by ibk1010: 5:05pm On Sep 01, 2014
@Ndyoo, thx for the reply. I sent a mail to this address:rk-201@lago.diplo.de.hope this the correct address
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Ndyoo(m): 5:09pm On Sep 01, 2014
No it's not correct ibk1010. rk-visa201@lago.diplo.de
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Eke40seven(m): 5:09pm On Sep 01, 2014
ibk1010: @Ndyoo, thx for the reply. I sent a mail to this address:rk-201@lago.diplo.de.hope this the correct address
No! Its rk-visa201@lago.diplo.de.
I stand to be corrected.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Ndyoo(m): 5:19pm On Sep 01, 2014
Eke40seven:
No! Its rk-visa201@lago.diplo.de.
I stand to be corrected.

You're correct. It's rk-visa201@lago.diplo.de
Re: German Embassy And Visa by spenx070: 5:22pm On Sep 01, 2014
@Ndyoo hey thanks for the info but I meant the question for the visa interview not admission
Re: German Embassy And Visa by ibk1010: 5:26pm On Sep 01, 2014
@eke40seven:I was given two pieces of paper at the embassy today, one is the receipt of 4300naira i paid for opening blocked account and on the second paper two emails were written there-as follow:rk-201@lago.diplo.de,rk-visa201@lago.auswaertiges-amt.de, I was told to send an email to any of the two addresses requesting a student visa appointment.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by ABUkAkA: 5:30pm On Sep 01, 2014
Horatio27: Duisburg Essen is in German and English. u need A2 German to apply
You might apply without A2 German. Just make sure you packed your application Technically. I did and they gave me an admission.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Ndyoo(m): 5:30pm On Sep 01, 2014
This was the one they used to reply me rk-
visa201@lago.auswaertiges-amt.de when I sent them an email. But the one Eke40seven and I gave you was the one I used to request to for an appointment.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by kunlelikeme: 5:36pm On Sep 01, 2014
@all,i think if the embassy want to reject someones visa application,they will get back to the person within few days and when you scale through the few days then,the person should be optimistic...i mean for people who used sponsorship...
Re: German Embassy And Visa by ibk1010: 5:39pm On Sep 01, 2014
Thx Ndyoo and Eke40seven, I would send an email to rk-visa201@lago.diplo.de
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 6:03pm On Sep 01, 2014
kunlelikeme: @all,i think if the embassy want to reject someones visa application,they will get back to the person within few days and when you scale through the few days then,the person should be optimistic...i mean for people who used sponsorship...

@kunlelikeme you are right oooo!!!! I think so too. If u use sponsorship and if u dont receive any mail for the first few days, i think it means there is hope for the future. Anyway, i don soak my chaplet for water ooo.

@naijaobi, spoonfed that new guy, what is his name again? Chimadexxy abi wetin. He needs that cerelac more that u. U fit add cow and gates baby sef cos its like he is still in the early childhood stage. Feed the guy joor. I dont want to tell u twice ooo!

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Ndyoo(m): 6:04pm On Sep 01, 2014
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Eke40seven(m): 6:10pm On Sep 01, 2014
spenx070: hello house, wanna take this chance to thank you all for the great work on this page, kudos
thanks y'all
None of such is required except may be one is trying to get them as an evidence for an appeal in case one is rejected, I.e. If its applicable. Go with what the embassy requests.
You can check their website. (Don't have the link now)
Nevertheless, from a downloaded PDF copy, according to the consulate General of the federal republic of Nigeria, Lagos (2014), the following are needed

"Required documents
Every applicant is asked to provide the following mandatory documents (original + 2 copies of each document, unless otherwise specified):
• Valid passport +2 copies of its data page
• 2 identical passport pictures according to biometric specifications, one attached to application form and one loose
• 2 Visa Application Forms (Application for a Residence Permit) – no copies required!
• School Leaving Certificates of Primary and Secondary School/ WAEC-Certificate
• Proof of previous academic studies/professional training/ work experience (if applicable)
• Birth Certificate from National Population Commission or Declaration of Age deposed to by head of Family
• Biographically old documents (older than 5 years) to verify identity (such as library card, baptism certificate, vaccination card etc.)
• Letter of admission to the university/ Confirmation of registration for language course
• Proof of knowledge of the German language, if required for the course of study
• A “WAEC-direct access card“ (scratch card to access WAEC results online, available
e. g. at Spring Bank and Wema Bank)
• Proof of financial means for one year by one of the following options:
a) Confirmation of blocked German bank account bearing an amount of minimum 7.908,-€
b) official German declaration of sponsorship („Verpflichtungserklärung“) for the purpose of studies/ language course given before the competent German authority (Please note: Financing is usually only secured if declarant resides in Germany)
c) proof of scholarship of a German/ European organization covering the arising costs
Supplementary information or evidence may be requested in each individual case."

Hope you find it useful.
Good luck.

2 Likes

Re: German Embassy And Visa by naijaobi(m): 6:11pm On Sep 01, 2014
ebele17:

@kunlelikeme you are right oooo!!!! I think so too. If u use sponsorship and if u dont receive any mail for the first few days, i think it means there is hope for the future. Anyway, i don soak my chaplet for water ooo.

@naijaobi, spoonfed that new guy, what is his name again? Chimadexxy abi wetin. He needs that cerelac more that u. U fit add cow and gates baby sef cos its like he is still in the early childhood stage. Feed the guy joor. I dont want to tell u twice ooo!
my dear,,i dey wait make he reply again mek i give am raw goat milk. grin

2 Likes

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Realk1(m): 6:12pm On Sep 01, 2014
chidexxy007:

God bless you too

**mtcheewww** in Deutsche
Ein Kind!

4 Likes

Re: German Embassy And Visa by seunstein(m): 6:12pm On Sep 01, 2014
I am very well sir.At TUM,particularly my dept,you only qualify via the following criteria:CGPA....40%,reference letters...20%,motivation letter...20%,....CV:....20%....I scored an aggregate of over 70% was exactly what I was trying to express sir.It has absolutely nothing to do with the embassy.Below 70%,u must be interviewed by the the dept chair.I think it's commonplace at TUM.@ebele17 can testify.But,even if u score 100% at dept screening,dem go still interview u thoroughly at the embassy in Lagos sir o!
Quadri001: @seunstein; bro how U dey? please shed more light on this; was it the embassy that informed you will not be interviewed because you scored 70% in your admission processing?

(1) (2) (3) ... (380) (381) (382) (383) (384) (385) (386) ... (481)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Polish Student Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.