Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,212 members, 7,815,236 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

German Embassy And Visa - Travel (475) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / German Embassy And Visa (884636 Views)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / Nigerian Embassy And Police Report / My Experience At The German Embassy Yesterdav. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (472) (473) (474) (475) (476) (477) (478) ... (481) (Go Down)

Re: German Embassy And Visa by naijaobi(m): 6:33pm On Jan 04, 2015
Ndyoo:

It depends where you're anyway like you said. Here smiling is a default face. Which city are you by the way?

@ fapper, I am doing my masters...
giessen..close to frankfurt..state of hessen

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by naijaobi(m): 6:35pm On Jan 04, 2015
fxsly:
seems your city is more favourable for a naija blood
I guess it depends more on the individual orientation smiley
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Ndyoo(m): 6:38pm On Jan 04, 2015
naijaobi:

giessen..close to frankfurt..state of hessen

Looking forward to your wedding since the girls in your hood smile alot grin...Please do invite me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: German Embassy And Visa by naijaobi(m): 6:43pm On Jan 04, 2015
Ndyoo:

Looking forward to your wedding since the girls in your hood smile alot grin...Please do invite me.

When am ready to marry, i'll come back to Nigeria and marry a home made wife abeg.. grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: German Embassy And Visa by 2fine2fast(m): 7:26pm On Jan 04, 2015
Hello everyone.
I have been following this thread and i have read from Pali to Pali as we commomnly say here.
I work in a government regulatory agency and i just finished my Masters in Applied Biochemistry
in FUTA with a paltry CGPA of 3.92/5; i am hoping to head to Germany for my Phd in Biotechnology
or any other related discipline.
Throughout my journey through this thread, both back and forth, i observed that there are no
substantial comments on Phd in Germany, most have been either on Bsc or Msc.
I have been doing my research for over two months now and i am using this month and the next
to get all my document ready. I will greatly appreciate all contributions toward my quest.
I also call on Veterans over there like Monique, Topeajis, Flanje et al., whose contributions have
greatly shaped my strategy, to help make this strategy work.
Finally, i know that with GOD all things are possible.

May all of our Good wishes come true this 2015. Danke.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by fapper(m): 8:27pm On Jan 04, 2015
pls shey dem dey gv test to bsc students tooo wu wan obtain d student visa for embassy ni? students going for course like international taxation or international business
Re: German Embassy And Visa by omoomoba(m): 8:39pm On Jan 04, 2015
dolpaz:

Hi, I will take my time to respond to your questions accordingly and to the best of my knowledge. even though these questions have been answered couple of times if and only if you can read some 50-100 pages backward:

1) Do I need to speak/understand german b4 goin? Yes/No. (NO) if your course of study is mainly taught in English. hence, you may be needing IELTS/Toefl. or in some cases, letter of proficient from your home institution. (YES) if you need to settle into the system asap, get student job, read newspaper, tv programs, make friends, be in the know how and all. hope you know what i mean. undecided undecided

2) Wen is it advise able to apply for me cos am having my HND cert in acctin by ending of 2015 and service too? We have two admission period/session. Winter/Summer: Summer admission starts from October-January 15 the following year. while Winter Starts from April - July 15. Therefore, the decision lies with you. But you are strongly advised to apply on time and before the deadline.

3) Wat Ar d thing I need to consider,like accommodation and stuff? Its either you have someone in germany who can vouch for you on your behalf and stand for you as a sponsor. Hence a sponsorship letter will be required from him/her. He/she needs to be gainfully employed with a minimum Net worth of 1500 euros per month. Or you pay the sum of 8000 euros(1.8million naira) for your survival. you can always pay for your feeding, accomodation, and stuffs from the Blocked account. Note: you cant withdraw more than 800 euros per month as a student.

4) After my current program can I go for masters in IT or its postgraduate? Absolutely NO. your HND degree qualifies you for another B.sc degree in Germany. hence, you cant apply for M.Sc or any post graduate course in Germany with your HND result. i stand corrected though !

5) Is dere any exam like GRE dat I av to do? No. All you need to do is certified documents and certificates, IELTS scores, transcripts and then fire your application.

Mein Zwei Loffel

We don't tolerate spoon feeding on this thread. so learn to read some pages backward. It sure helps kiss undecided

Wishing every one Happy New Year in Advance ! grin grin cheesy cheesy

Bros, that 8000euroes would last only for a year I guess he has to do another funding or a job would be able to cater for one's second year? Thanks
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Eke40seven(m): 11:20pm On Jan 04, 2015
omoomoba:

Bros, that 8000euroes would last only for a year I guess he has to do another funding or a job would be able to cater for one's second year? Thanks
I don't know how am gonna approach this comment without ruffling your feathers....this question was debated upon for over a week with concrete conclusions.

Hearken thine ears this very hour brethren, heed to this counsel, let thine heart meditate upon the inscriptions on this thread, from a 100 pages back that thou might make thyself knowledgeable, i'faith it will do thee great good.

Well, here is the deal brethren, some cities/administrative regions give 1 year resident permit to be renewed upon its expiry, you are required to provide 8,000 euros upon the subsequent renewal, or at least find an alternative proof of fiñance, which I don't think is straightforward. while some States will give you two years resident permit straight, meaning you wouldn't have to renew after the first year, thus a relief from the stress and burden of thoughts towards meeting the stipulated pecuniary requirements. So, it all depends.

Note, that its the administrative region where you live that holds the responsibility or power to determine the validity period of your resident permit and not necessarily the administrative district where your school is located. Thus two students from the same school leaving in different towns may be blessed/cursed with differing fortunes.
In all, its pertinent to make sure you make adequate enquiries from students around there to know whàts obtainable in the towns around your school.

my two cowries!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: German Embassy And Visa by fapper(m): 6:02am On Jan 05, 2015
Eke40seven:

I don't know how am gonna approach this comment without ruffling your feathers....this question was debated upon for over a week with concrete conclusions.

Hearken thine ears this very hour brethren, heed to this counsel, let thine heart meditate upon the inscriptions on this thread, from a 100 pages back that thou might make thyself knowledgeable, i'faith it will do thee great good.

Well, here is the deal brethren, some cities/administrative regions give 1 year resident permit to be renewed upon its expiry, you are required to provide 8,000 euros upon the subsequent renewal, or at least find an alternative proof of fiñance, which I don't think is straightforward. while some States will give you two years resident permit straight, meaning you wouldn't have to renew after the first year, thus a relief from the stress and burden of thoughts towards meeting the stipulated pecuniary requirements. So, it all depends.

Note, that its the administrative region where you live that holds the responsibility or power to determine the validity period of your resident permit and not necessarily the administrative district where your school is located. Thus two students from the same school leaving in different towns may be blessed/cursed with differing fortunes.
In all, its pertinent to make sure you make adequate enquiries from students around there to know whàts obtainable in the towns around your school.

my two cowries!

abeg hope na 2years berlin dey give oooo....lolz nd moreover can I use ma broda bank account of 5m as a sponsor to renew ma permit while na naija he dey n I dey in Germany. .....cn dat alternative b accepted? thanks
Re: German Embassy And Visa by seunopeyemi: 7:30am On Jan 05, 2015
good day , am new here
am planning to go for my msc in germany with my cgpa of 3.05 can I get admitted?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by futurewise11(m): 8:40am On Jan 05, 2015
sure....ceteris paribus

seunopeyemi:
good day , am new here
am planning to go for my msc in germany with my cgpa of 3.05 can I get admitted?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Eke40seven(m): 11:07am On Jan 05, 2015
fapper:

abeg hope na 2years berlin dey give oooo....lolz nd moreover can I use ma broda bank account of 5m as a sponsor to renew ma permit while na naija he dey n I dey in Germany. .....cn dat alternative b accepted? thanks
Brethren, it depends on the school and the administrative district/towns/area in Berlin. Moreover, Berlin hath four popular tertiary institution, namely, FU Berlin, TU Berlin, HTW Berlin and Berlin school of Economics and law, so, where goest thou?
Differing fates could be meted out to folks from different school. The uniformity of policies in all the administrative districts in Berlin is really in doubt.
Before thou reachest yon, enquire about thy fate and what is obtainable.
Let me give thee a practical example, Rhine Waal in NRW hath two campuses, Kleve and Kamp Lintford, assuming you stay in the school town, the former gives two years while the latter only gives one or the other way round (I will confirm again).

As regards thine opinion in the latter paragraph, thinketh not thee that that would be overtly ambitious? If that wouldn't work when thou art in thine fatherland/motherland (or whatever we label our nation these days), then why thinkest thou that it would work yonder?

My 2 cowries!

fare thee well
Re: German Embassy And Visa by fapper(m): 11:51am On Jan 05, 2015
Eke40seven:

Brethren, it depends on the school and the administrative district/towns/area in Berlin. Moreover, Berlin hath four popular tertiary institution, namely, FU Berlin, TU Berlin, HTW Berlin and Berlin school of Economics and law, so, where goest thou?
Differing fates could be meted out to folks from different school. The uniformity of policies in all the administrative districts in Berlin is really in doubt.
Before thou reachest yon, enquire about thy fate and what is obtainable.
Let me give thee a practical example, Rhine Waal in NRW hath two campuses, Kleve and Kamp Lintford, assuming you stay in the school town, the former gives two years while the latter only gives one or the other way round (I will confirm again).

As regards thine opinion in the latter paragraph, thinketh not thee that that would be overtly ambitious? If that wouldn't work when thou art in thine fatherland/motherland (or whatever we label our nation these days), then why thinkest thou that it would work yonder?

My 2 cowries!

fare thee well

tanks bro....goin to htw berlin for now....was told dat I cn use dat by sumone in Germany, berlin specifically he said I cn also use proof of part time job to renew it.....hmmmm he told me I cn even deposit abt 2000euros in ma block account in order to renew it....jst wanna make confirmation of wat he said doe he is ma cousin...thanks v much bro
Re: German Embassy And Visa by mokaz: 12:54pm On Jan 05, 2015
@Fapper....The renewal of RP is easiest at Berlin.... Once your have secured a visa to study in Germany and your school or registered residential address is in Berlin....you can get a 2-3years with ur 8k blocked account.... I know someone that got 3years so don't worry too much about the renewal.
fapper:

tanks bro....goin to htw berlin for now....was told dat I cn use dat by sumone in Germany, berlin specifically he said I cn also use proof of part time job to renew it.....hmmmm he told me I cn even deposit abt 2000euros in ma block account in order to renew it....jst wanna make confirmation of wat he said doe he is ma cousin...thanks v much bro

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by fapper(m): 1:11pm On Jan 05, 2015
mokaz:
@Fapper....The renewal of RP is easiest at Berlin.... Once your have secured a visa to study in Germany and your school or registered residential address is in Berlin....you can get a 2-3years with ur 8k blocked account.... I know someone that got 3years so don't worry too much about the renewal.

waooooo!!! danke shön bro......m v glad u could clear ma mind on dat cos na Berlin tynz oooo dis year by God's grace

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by DANNIEmore: 1:13pm On Jan 05, 2015
HAPPY New year house. Really been long I got in here to write tho been following up every updates silently.

Please, I would also love to ask that,what duration does Hamburg gives and/or what is/their administrative procedure(s) regards the student visa extension? God Bless!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by femo86(m): 1:53pm On Jan 05, 2015
Happy New Year lovely family, please I'm in a hooked situation now as I intend applying using my HND result into some schools in Germany (international business management), but I don't think I will be able to lay my hands upon my hnd certificate before the deadline. I have other application documents with my OND and up to 5 years work experience(with references) and some professional certs and vocational training certs....Anyone to assist with schools that can accept my application with ond (I know I have to use hnd for admission) or any advise for me please.....Thanks and God bless
Re: German Embassy And Visa by naijaobi(m): 2:38pm On Jan 05, 2015
femo86:
Happy New Year lovely family, please I'm in a hooked situation now as I intend applying using my HND result into some schools in Germany (international business management), but I don't think I will be able to lay my hands upon my hnd certificate before the deadline. I have other application documents with my OND and up to 5 years work experience(with references) and some professional certs and vocational training certs....Anyone to assist with schools that can accept my application with ond (I know I have to use hnd for admission) or any advise for me please.....Thanks and God bless

Why can't you just read this thread from the beginning. If you read 20 pages a day. it will just take you arround 24 days to finish it.
You cannot even be admitted with HND and you are talking of OND. all the answers you seek have been dealt with already.. read this thread at leats from page 200. you will thank me later.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Eke40seven(m): 2:49pm On Jan 05, 2015
fapper:

waooooo!!! danke shön bro......m v glad u could clear ma mind on dat cos na Berlin tynz oooo dis year by God's grace

Don't rest on your laurels and think its Uhuru. make further enquiries to ascertain if it applies to the whole state, Berlin is a big metropolis. Note that there is not just one administrative office in Berlin but several. Remember the example I gave you earlier. The person that could give you a very accurate answer is someone in your school and also living in the town/district where you intend to stay when you arrive.
However, if I were you, that would be the least of my worries, you could always seek for alternative means of finance if thing gets too hard which shouldn't be if you are smart and focused.

femo86:

If you want to use OND, check schools in the east. It was discussed late last year, even as that the possibilities are quite slim.
If you don't have your HND certificates, then go for your HND transcripts (transcripts are compulsory) and endeavour to get a letter from your school stating that your Certificate is not ready yet or if you have gone for your National youth service, use the notification/statement of results issued by your school for registration at the camp.

My two cowries

The ogas can help contribute further.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by fapper(m): 3:03pm On Jan 05, 2015
[quote author=Eke40seven post=29512920]

Don't rest on your laurels and think its Uhuru. make further enquiries to ascertain if it applies to the whole state, Berlin is a big metropolis. Note that there is not just one administrative office in Berlin but several. Remember the example I gave you earlier. The person that could give you a very accurate answer is someone in your school and also living in the town/district where you intend to stay when you arrive.
However, if I were you, that would be the least of my worries, you could always sought for alternative means of finance if thing gets too hard which shouldn't be if you are smart and focused.

aiit thanks v much bro...I like dat

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by obioraval(m): 5:11pm On Jan 05, 2015
2fine2fast:
Hello everyone.
I have been following this thread and i have read from Pali to Pali as we commomnly say here.
I work in a government regulatory agency and i just finished my Masters in Applied Biochemistry
in FUTA with a paltry CGPA of 3.92/5; i am hoping to head to Germany for my Phd in Biotechnology
or any other related discipline.
Throughout my journey through this thread, both back and forth, i observed that there are no
substantial comments on Phd in Germany, most have been either on Bsc or Msc.
I have been doing my research for over two months now and i am using this month and the next
to get all my document ready. I will greatly appreciate all contributions toward my quest.
I also call on Veterans over there like Monique, Topeajis, Flanje et al., whose contributions have
greatly shaped my strategy, to help make this strategy work.
Finally, i know that with GOD all things are possible.

May all of our Good wishes come true this 2015. Danke.

someone should please answer this guy..

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by esdajo: 7:20pm On Jan 05, 2015
Happy New Year House and I pray this year brings forth positive results in all our endeavours, Amen!

I was at the embassy today and I had my interview for the second time as I was rejected 3 months ago and my passport seized but I was able to get a replacement and I was also able to get an interview date for today. The interview went well like the previous, only that I was asked about the city my school is in, the number of states Germany has and I was also instructed to mention them. I mentioned about 8 of them before she jumped to "how many countries share their borders with Germany"? I answered and named about 8 of them as well.

The only thing that happened during the tail end of the interview session was that she asked if I have applied to a Schengen country before and I answered in the affirmative that I was there last October and explained why I was refused and all that. She gave me a funny look and gesture and immediately dropped my passport on the counter and said I was free to go. Whether she dropped it because there was no further question to ask or because of what I said, only God knows but I felt I did the right thing by telling the truth because I also stated same on my visa application form since they will find out anyways, my new passport regardless, so I did not see any reason to lie since my previous passport number is clearly written on the new one and am also sure they keep files of visa applicants so I better stuck to the truth.

However, I have not been comfortable ever since as I do not know if telling the truth will or has landed me in trouble as it was the same embassy that asked me to reapply if I so wish that I was not under any ban whatsoever despite their seizing my previous passport and sending it back to the Nigerian Immigration Service.

House please I need your comments and/or contributions as I am lost here and need to find my bearing. Thanks!

2 Likes

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Junipero: 7:24pm On Jan 05, 2015
Naijaobi, nevillbot, ndyoo.....

I dey look una oh... Woman Talk for Germany na baskard o...

Like my brother said, na Bsc Program...

You guys left out some points.

Babes here are in the habit of leading guys on and cutting you off at the peak of your Konjimental tendencies. #TrueStuff

Babes here are control-freaks, they love to toy a nigguh around... Nigerians (some other africans sha) are notorious for not being submissive

The females think that most of us are dating them for that red rectangular document that stamps your stay here

Babes don't like hooking up Naija dudes beacause they think most of us can't speak fluently with them or their family and friends. (All it takes is to wow them with your fluency in German).. some might date you just to improve their English.

Have you ever noticed how they always ask you first if you're American? When you say no...you're Nigerian..omo see swerve/brother/dude/random guy Swerve Mode.. grin cheesy

However....there are exceptions though..

THE OLDER WOMEN. (30-55)

Yes. I said it. They've dated their fellow Caucasians, they've had the fun, seen it all. But...what they need now is Mechanical Accuracy/Agility not romantic gestures... Africans are ehhhhh ehmmmmm grin cool ....

That's why they hit on the young bloods them... if you look 26 and above to them, then you're good to go...

Anyway mah stop go catch my tram... Just got a job offer at a nightclub.. don't wanna be late on my Interview day, do we?

PART 2 COMING SOON. GRAB YOUR COPY NOW!! grin cheesy

6 Likes

Re: German Embassy And Visa by femo86(m): 7:53pm On Jan 05, 2015
If you want to use OND, check schools in the east. It was discussed late last year, even as that the possibilities are quite slim.
If you don't have your HND certificates, then go for your HND transcripts (transcripts are compulsory) and endeavour to get a letter from your school stating that your Certificate is not ready yet or if you have gone for your National youth service, use the notification/statement of results issued by your school for registration at the camp.

Thanks....I appreciate u brother. Thanks alot
My two cowries

The ogas can help contribute further.[/quote]
Re: German Embassy And Visa by femo86(m): 7:59pm On Jan 05, 2015
naijaobi:

Why can't you just read this thread from the beginning. If you read 20 pages a day. it will just take you arround 24 days to finish it.
You cannot even be admitted with HND and you are talking of OND. all the answers you seek have been dealt with already.. read this thread at leats from page 200. you will thank me later.

Thanks....but who told you I haven't read this thread from 1 to last page...that I can't be admitted with HND.(sounds funny)...not a newbie here brother
Re: German Embassy And Visa by fapper(m): 8:16pm On Jan 05, 2015
femo86:

Thanks....I appreciate u brother. Thanks alot
My two cowries

The ogas can help contribute further.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by fapper(m): 8:22pm On Jan 05, 2015
Junipero:
Naijaobi, nevillbot, ndyoo.....

I dey look una oh... Woman Talk for Germany na baskard o...

Like my brother said, na Bsc Program...

You guys left out some points.

Babes here are in the habit of leading guys on and cutting you off at the peak of your Konjimental tendencies. #TrueStuff

Babes here are control-freaks, they love to toy a nigguh around... Nigerians (some other africans sha) are notorious for not being submissive

The females think that most of us are dating them for that red rectangular document that stamps your stay here

Babes don't like hooking up Naija dudes beacause they think most of us can't speak fluently with them or their family and friends. (All it takes is to wow them with your fluency in German).. some might date you just to improve their English.

Have you ever noticed how they always ask you first if you're American? When you say no...you're Nigerian..omo see swerve/brother/dude/random guy Swerve Mode.. grin cheesy

However....there are exceptions though..

THE OLDER WOMEN. (30-55)

Yes. I said it. They've dated their fellow Caucasians, they've had the fun, seen it all. But...what they need now is Mechanical Accuracy/Agility not romantic gestures... Africans are ehhhhh ehmmmmm grin cool ....

That's why they hit on the young bloods them... if you look 26 and above to them, then you're good to go...

Anyway mah stop go catch my tram... Just got a job offer at a nightclub.. don't wanna be late on my Interview day, do we?

PART 2 COMING SOON. GRAB YOUR COPY NOW!! grin cheesy

abeg bro shey ur job dey demand high german proficiency?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by tayoslayer(m): 8:25pm On Jan 05, 2015
Clandestine60:

Hey nevibot , how yoy doing brother ?How is everything going with you overthere . Trust you are gradually beginning to integrate into the system. With regards to goings on there, heard about this new right wing movement gathering up pace there but also heard a number of citizens have gone in to squash it. My question is, has it in any way affected you and the everyday non-german from observation.

The movement is mostly anti-Islam and has been condemned as racist and xenophobic although had as many 17000 people marching in Dresden just before Christmas.
femo86:

Thanks....but who told you I haven't read this thread from 1 to last page...that I can't be admitted with HND.(sounds funny)...not a newbie here brother
Are you going for Msc or Bsc ? I think naijaobi was referring to Msc programs in which there is a possibility only in a handful of schools.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by nevilbot: 9:03pm On Jan 05, 2015
tayoslayer:

The movement is mostly anti-Islam and has been condemned as racist and xenophobic although had as many 17000 people marching in Dresden just before Christmas.

oh, i heard about it but e still no concern me, im not a muslim and i dont grow beards and even if im a muslim e no go still bother me cus the govt is against it.

Eke40seven is right abt the resident permit thing, my classmate from india who stays in frankfurt got 1.5 yrs from the frankfurt office on his second visit after he ist got 1 year from a guy on his ist visit but had to go back cus one of his document was missing. another lady from turkey got 1 year while riedstadt where i live which is under gross gerau admin office insist i cant get more than one year on a ist application but can get two years after the ist year is finished.

so how many years extension u get depends on 1) the visa visa office where ur residence fall under and not where ur school is, if u school in frankfurt and u live in darmstadt, ur visa office is in darmstadt, if u try go frankfurt, once dey enter ur passport no into their system, they tell u immediately to go tho darmstadt (speaking from personal experience 2) sometimes going early and the mood of who you meet can also determine if u will get more than a year but its not a hard sell, u might go by 6 and still get 1 year if the person u meet is a stickler for rules (personal experience too).

As for getting a lady issue, for now two things are paramount in my mind, passing my feb exam (still in chapter 4 out of 28 chapters) and also getting a job then beating my german nebor cus he still try me today, women can come after april once im sure i will secure the fund for my second year via a steady job, till then abeg i dont need women for now,

3 Likes

Re: German Embassy And Visa by justwise(m): 9:23pm On Jan 05, 2015
I
esdajo:
Happy New Year House and I pray this year brings forth positive results in all our endeavours, Amen!

I was at the embassy today and I had my interview for the second time as I was rejected 3 months ago and my passport seized but I was able to get a replacement and I was also able to get an interview date for today. The interview went well like the previous, only that I was asked about the city my school is in, the number of states Germany has and I was also instructed to mention them. I mentioned about 8 of them before she jumped to "how many countries share their borders with Germany"? I answered and named about 8 of them as well.

The only thing that happened during the tail end of the interview session was that she asked if I have applied to a Schengen country before and I answered in the affirmative that I was there last October and explained why I was refused and all that. She gave me a funny look and gesture and immediately dropped my passport on the counter and said I was free to go. Whether she dropped it because there was no further question to ask or because of what I said, only God knows but I felt I did the right thing by telling the truth because I also stated same on my visa application form since they will find out anyways, my new passport regardless, so I did not see any reason to lie since my previous passport number is clearly written on the new one and am also sure they keep files of visa applicants so I better stuck to the truth.

However, I have not been comfortable ever since as I do not know if telling the truth will or has landed me in trouble as it was the same embassy that asked me to reapply if I so wish that I was not under any ban whatsoever despite their seizing my previous passport and sending it back to the Nigerian Immigration Service.

House please I need your comments and/or contributions as I am lost here and need to find my bearing. Thanks!
I think you underestimated your previous crime, having fake stamp on your passport is a serious immigration crime, don't waste your money applying for Schenge visa because it will an uphill task for you to be issued a visa, you may be lucky with Spouse visa if you are married to an EU citizen.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by dolpaz: 10:37pm On Jan 05, 2015
esdajo:

Oga Esdajo, Dont worry. your case is already settled. At first you had challenges, and you never gave up. Key into this Bible verse:1 John 5:4 - For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, [even] our faith. I am expecting your "Come to the embassy with three month Insurance message soon".

Alles Gutes

Gemeinsam Sind Wir Stark !!!

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Ndyoo(m): 10:40pm On Jan 05, 2015
Juniper you are another lost brother. grin shocked ..Job offer at a night club? My village chief dey watch you... shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (472) (473) (474) (475) (476) (477) (478) ... (481)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Polish Student Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.