Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,125 members, 7,821,862 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

I Want To Propose To My Girlfriend: Any Ideas On How To Make It Mind Blowing - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Propose To My Girlfriend: Any Ideas On How To Make It Mind Blowing (19613 Views)

10 Signs He's Not Going To Propose Marriage / Is It Ever Okay For A Woman To Propose To A Man? / If You Propose To Ur Lady And She Refuses, What Next? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Propose To My Girlfriend: Any Ideas On How To Make It Mind Blowing by pyramid777(m): 4:45pm On May 26, 2011
i've been dating my girlfriend for about three and a half years and quite sincerely, she is one of the best things that have ever happened to me.

I intend to pop the question on Sunday as i just bought the ring grin

Can anyone give me a mind blowing bright idea to last a lifetime ?

please help !!!
Re: I Want To Propose To My Girlfriend: Any Ideas On How To Make It Mind Blowing by pyramid777(m): 4:59pm On May 26, 2011
Thankx 190,

You are too Kind grin
Re: I Want To Propose To My Girlfriend: Any Ideas On How To Make It Mind Blowing by iyatrustee(f): 5:03pm On May 26, 2011
@ 190, you av been watching too many oyinbo films grin grin grin

@ poster, why not invite her over, insist that you want to drink gari, soak it and put the ring inside, tell her to join you and hopefully, she would carry the ring, it would go a long way to see if she would stick with you in lack and surplus tongue tongue tongue
Re: I Want To Propose To My Girlfriend: Any Ideas On How To Make It Mind Blowing by pyramid777(m): 5:56pm On May 26, 2011
thanx y'all
Re: I Want To Propose To My Girlfriend: Any Ideas On How To Make It Mind Blowing by BABE3: 6:01pm On May 26, 2011
What da hell? Bunch of cheesy, cliche stuffs 190!

My advice for you is not to make it 'mind-blowing'. Just propose to her in the comfort of your inner chambers jeje.~~just in case she says "NO".  This is to avoid embrassing yourself OR to avoid 'losing' (as per money and effort)

Good luck smiley

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Propose To My Girlfriend: Any Ideas On How To Make It Mind Blowing by pyramid777(m): 6:06pm On May 26, 2011
WOW !!! Babe you are scaring me, shocked

Is it possible for her to say "NO" to my proposal after we have dated for over three years

That will almost kill me embarassed
Re: I Want To Propose To My Girlfriend: Any Ideas On How To Make It Mind Blowing by BABE3: 6:13pm On May 26, 2011
pyramid777:

WOW !!! Babe you are scaring me, shocked

Is it possible for her to say "NO" to my proposal after we have dated for over three years

That will almost kill me embarassed

OMG---sweety I'm so sorry! I just had to throw a reality-check on you. I'm a realist.(I like to think). hmmm Yes, it is very possible for her to say NO, my dear Egyptian.

But then again, be optimistic. Keep your hopes high.

But the again, (lol) prepare for the worse case scenario. smiley
Re: I Want To Propose To My Girlfriend: Any Ideas On How To Make It Mind Blowing by Nobody: 6:15pm On May 26, 2011
Give the ring to your father to do it for you I swear to God she will remember it all her life.

Ok I am just joking. But I think a proposal is such a special thing to a girl. Be creative, and original. Do it yourself. Meaning your own ideals.

Come up with something yourself. I may give you a zillion expensive ideals but chances are she may not be impress by none of those.

Do not stress, and do not try too hard. Just keep it simple and romantic. A relationship of three and a half years is enough time for you to know your partner likes/dislikes.

If you're telling me, you have no idea at all, then I think you should give the marriage a second thought lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin
Re: I Want To Propose To My Girlfriend: Any Ideas On How To Make It Mind Blowing by pyramid777(m): 6:19pm On May 26, 2011
Thanx Babe & Rokiatu,

You guyz are too kind !
Re: I Want To Propose To My Girlfriend: Any Ideas On How To Make It Mind Blowing by HighChief4(m): 6:54pm On May 26, 2011
I wish you luck bro, would be kind enough to let us know after you have proposed
Re: I Want To Propose To My Girlfriend: Any Ideas On How To Make It Mind Blowing by senator2b: 8:28pm On May 26, 2011
To propose to your girlfriend, you must just have to think about who she is and what she likes. To make a wonderful proposal you must incorporate so many things that she likes and that are very important to her in it.
Re: I Want To Propose To My Girlfriend: Any Ideas On How To Make It Mind Blowing by Dyt(f): 8:59pm On May 26, 2011
Dere wz one i experienced
we were abt watchin a movie
every1 wz set in d cinema hall
n den dese writings jst popped on d scream
lyk
i love u
u mean d world 2 me
blah blah blah
all sweets writings u know
n d last wz er name askin er 2 marry him
every1 in d hall screamed n wz shoutin yes yes yes yes
Re: I Want To Propose To My Girlfriend: Any Ideas On How To Make It Mind Blowing by 190: 9:31pm On May 26, 2011
BABE!:

What da hell? Bunch of cheesy, cliche stuffs 190!

My advice for you is not to make it 'mind-blowing'. Just propose to her in the comfort of your inner chambers jeje.~~just in case she says "NO".  This is to avoid embrassing yourself OR to avoid 'losing' (as per money and effort)

Good luck smiley

angry angry angry
Re: I Want To Propose To My Girlfriend: Any Ideas On How To Make It Mind Blowing by Dyt(f): 10:31pm On May 26, 2011
Tell er u ll catch a granade 4 er
Re: I Want To Propose To My Girlfriend: Any Ideas On How To Make It Mind Blowing by MrsChima1(f): 10:39pm On May 26, 2011
rokiatu:

Give the ring to your father to do it for you I swear to God she will remember it all her life.

Ok I am just joking. But I think a proposal is such a special thing to a girl. Be creative, and original. Do it yourself. Meaning your own ideals.

Come up with something yourself. I may give you a zillion expensive ideals but chances are she may not be impress by none of those.

Do not stress, and do not try too hard. Just keep it simple and romantic. A relationship of three and a half years is enough time for you to know your partner likes/dislikes.

If you're telling me, you have no idea at all, then I think you should give the marriage a second thought lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin

Exactly wifey.   kiss kiss kiss  I am not sure he is ready.  But hey!  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

OP,
When you take other people's ideas especially those who are not in a relationship you would not be the only one proposing to her. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Make sure you are ready before jumping the broom. wink
Re: I Want To Propose To My Girlfriend: Any Ideas On How To Make It Mind Blowing by seedord247(m): 11:12pm On May 26, 2011
Take 3 bottles of Alomo and invite her to your place for dinner.

Suck her bre@st for like 45 mins and make sure she's wet like person wey fetch water for river.

Insert your middle finger in her Womanliness and finger her for 45 mins also.

Suck her Womanliness and clean all those dirty inside and make it clean Ragolis water.

I don't know the size of your D1ck but if it falls under 8 inches just do only missionary style and dog9y stlye 4 like an hour.

afta all this don't even bring the ring out before proposing to her. she will definitely say yes.

Tested and Confirm
Re: I Want To Propose To My Girlfriend: Any Ideas On How To Make It Mind Blowing by sexylogan(m): 11:44pm On May 26, 2011
OP, u can try this;

Re: I Want To Propose To My Girlfriend: Any Ideas On How To Make It Mind Blowing by Tiki: 12:02am On May 27, 2011
If she's the quiet type, a romantic getaway weekend to a favorite spot, or surprising her with Spa tickets for her and two friends and then proposing to her there can be nice

If she's the outgoing type, proposals in front of family will probably be appreciated.

Regardless, most girls in my opinion appreciate the following:

- some effort at dressing up and making the atmosphere romantic
- a little nerves is good!
- private proposals are always better, dat way she has a story to tell to her family/friends!

Whichever it is, good luck and I hope she says yes!
Re: I Want To Propose To My Girlfriend: Any Ideas On How To Make It Mind Blowing by Mcleo007(m): 12:09am On May 27, 2011
Just get on with it jare. Apkonle ni malla, aboki ni aboki nje,
Re: I Want To Propose To My Girlfriend: Any Ideas On How To Make It Mind Blowing by sexylogan(m): 12:27am On May 27, 2011
im glad that for once in this romance section people are not sputing thrsh but are actually

trying to assist the poster. i wish u the best,poster. hope it goes well watever u decide to do.
Re: I Want To Propose To My Girlfriend: Any Ideas On How To Make It Mind Blowing by pyramid777(m): 6:42pm On May 27, 2011
Thanx y'all,

You are all far too kind !
Re: I Want To Propose To My Girlfriend: Any Ideas On How To Make It Mind Blowing by annawhite(f): 6:59pm On May 27, 2011
the act of proposal can only be compared 2 d first time we had sex,the picture can never go away!no matter how and where u propose 2 her,one thing is certain;she can never forget dat moment
no lady ever does!

Anyway u want 2 do it,trust me,its gonna b special!
Re: I Want To Propose To My Girlfriend: Any Ideas On How To Make It Mind Blowing by 190: 7:33pm On May 27, 2011
seedord247:

Suck her bre@st for like 45 mins and[b] make sure she's wet like person wey fetch water for river.[/b]

Suck her Womanliness and clean all those dirty inside and make it clean Ragolis water.

I don't know the size of your D1ck but if it falls under 8 inches just do only missionary style and dog9y stlye 4 like an hour.

afta all this don't even bring the ring out before proposing to her. she will definitely say yes.

Tested and Confirm

ROTFLMFAO!!!
Re: I Want To Propose To My Girlfriend: Any Ideas On How To Make It Mind Blowing by Superbrain(m): 8:14pm On May 27, 2011
seedord247:

Suck her bre@st for like 45 mins and make sure she's wet like person wey fetch water for river.

Tested and Confirm

LWKMD. grin grin grin grin Oga, na so you wan do your own? Suffry for the babe oh. wink
Re: I Want To Propose To My Girlfriend: Any Ideas On How To Make It Mind Blowing by Superbrain(m): 8:19pm On May 27, 2011
@ OP,

Do not act like you're up to anything, just make it as romantic as you can. Remember it is a moment for life. Make it grand.
Re: I Want To Propose To My Girlfriend: Any Ideas On How To Make It Mind Blowing by timbros(m): 12:08am On May 28, 2011
@ Op
Just to make sure she doesnt say ''NO'', Take her on a boat ride, then in the middle of the ocean, ask her ''Marry me or leave my boat!'' and mean it, Who born am to say no. I assure u, she'll NEVER forget the experience.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Propose To My Girlfriend: Any Ideas On How To Make It Mind Blowing by 190: 10:24am On May 28, 2011
LOL once again @ dirty inside

what dirty

Smh!! women sef grin grin
Re: I Want To Propose To My Girlfriend: Any Ideas On How To Make It Mind Blowing by delagasky(m): 12:18pm On May 28, 2011
@190 . . .u obviously don watch too many oyibo movies like some1 mentioned!!

@OP. . . .well, mine happened by sheer happenstance, but i made it work for me yrs down the line. While we were still in skool, i went to visit her in her room and she offered me lemon vicks (those around here would know its a local candy), i took 1 and gave her the wrapper to keep for me. She was gonna throw it in the bin already and i asked to pls keep it that i'd be asking her abt it later. She kept it, 2 wks later i asked her abt it and she brought it out from her jewelry box!! Months later i asked her for it and she still brought it out from box, 3 yrs later, having graduated, i had forgotten abt it, but she brought it out again and was asking me why i was asking her to keep it!! it was at tht point tht i concluded she was a keeper and the idea sprung to my mind. One valentine day, six yrs or so after i gave her the wrapper, on returning to her house after our date, i asked her for it and she went into her closet and brought it. . . i was on my knees with the ring when she turned to face me!! smiley smiley smiley

4 Likes

Re: I Want To Propose To My Girlfriend: Any Ideas On How To Make It Mind Blowing by 190: 3:24pm On May 28, 2011
This isnt bout the movies

Besides i dont watch romantic movies

Its simply what i get to see everyday grin grin
Re: I Want To Propose To My Girlfriend: Any Ideas On How To Make It Mind Blowing by Sirenfavour(f): 7:38am On Jan 28, 2015
op just think of anything nice and ordinary.......(siren)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Have You Ever Had A Partner With Weird Sexual Behaviour? / 20 Signs He Is Definitely A Player / Why Do Some Guys Kiss And Tell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.