Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,386 members, 7,836,553 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

Video Of Police Officer ‘engaging’ In Sexual Activity In Parked Cop Car Goes Vir - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Video Of Police Officer ‘engaging’ In Sexual Activity In Parked Cop Car Goes Vir (1942 Views)

A Man That Likes Sleeping Around Will Find It Hard To Adjust If He Marries A Vir / Vir@l Video: Lady Mistakenly Post Her S£kz Tape On Snapchat / FFK: I Have Video Of Sister To A Public Figure Engaging In Dubai Porta Potty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Video Of Police Officer ‘engaging’ In Sexual Activity In Parked Cop Car Goes Vir by Nobody: 3:11pm On Sep 20, 2021
A Wisconsin police officer was caught allegedly engaging in a sexual activity with a woman while parked in an unmarked squad car.

Although one report from Heavy claims to know the identity of the officer, officials have not yet confirmed or announced who was in the video.

The interaction was caught on camera by resident Marcel Scott, who was out running errands at the time. Scott told WKOW that the squad car was parked in the lot of a home improvement store.
“I saw a, like a detective truck, and [when I] looked, I saw some white legs go up and I thought I was hallucinating at the time,” Scott said.

Scott continued: “I looked a little harder in the vehicle, I saw two individuals, a man and a woman, one as a police officer, and they were engaging in sexual activity.”

In the video, Scott makes clear to the people inside that he’s recording. Scott said the male in the car, the officer, was “basically waving me away.” Later on, the police officer sped off.
Scott said he decided to record the sexual interaction because he wanted to show that no one is above that law. His daughter was shot and killed last year, he said, and Scott wanted to show people that “we have to report these types of things.”

“My daughter was murdered a year ago in Madison,” Scott told WKOW. “While these murders and all these unsolved crimes and gun violence and everything is going on, our officers are basically sitting there doing criminal activity.”

The officer has been placed on administrative leave, per the police department. The department said they’re conducting an investigation and are taking the matter “very seriously.”

Watch the Video below:

https://www.browngh.com/video-of-police-officer-engaging-in-s-xual-activity-in-parked-cop-car-goes-viral/

Re: Video Of Police Officer ‘engaging’ In Sexual Activity In Parked Cop Car Goes Vir by Nobody: 3:15pm On Sep 20, 2021
Sex in the car hmmm those of you who do it,how are you comfortable doing that and in an open space for that matter?
Re: Video Of Police Officer ‘engaging’ In Sexual Activity In Parked Cop Car Goes Vir by emetisuccess(m): 8:29pm On Sep 20, 2021
The way people Bleep now is like people buying cups of garri in the market

(1) (Reply)

Thick WWE Girls / I Test My Art Ability ,see Wetin I Drew (photo ) / Guys How Do U Cope With The Scarcity Of Chaste Girls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.