Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,401 members, 7,830,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

Paid Black Americans Counters Yoruba Nation Protesters In New York, USA - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Paid Black Americans Counters Yoruba Nation Protesters In New York, USA (6436 Views)

How Yoruba Nation Protesters ‘tricked’ Security Operatives At Lagos Rally / The Moment Police Dispersed Yoruba Nation Protesters At Ojota Rally (Video) / Yoruba Nation Protesters Storm Ojota, Lagos (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paid Black Americans Counters Yoruba Nation Protesters In New York, USA by Guestlander: 9:56am On Sep 22, 2021
Enice:
yeah! when you get your oduduwa nation, there will be no kidnappers, ritualist, armed robbers, agberos and prostitutes in oduduwa nation. all those who practice these would have repented or run away to Benin republic. osho, rubbish

These criminals only flourish in lawless societies like yours where no law is ever enforced. And when you have wilfully ignorant folks like yourself who have accepted this as a normal way of life, then it is left with sane people to chart a different path.

6 Likes

Re: Paid Black Americans Counters Yoruba Nation Protesters In New York, USA by khiaa(f): 1:03pm On Sep 22, 2021
LLiKYekoba:

You akatas should be ashamed. You don't know the full story of the goings-on in nigeria, yet you ignorantly dabble into nigerian ethno-political affairs.

The country is bleeding because the incompetent presidiot and muslim terrorist called buhari is intent on killing off indigenous tribes and taking their lands for his marauding fulani kinsmen who are globally known for terrorism, instead of doing a simple online research, you hungry akata mugus sing his praises because he threw around few dollar bills. Shame.
There's no such thing as a hungry Akata. I noticed the op said whites were protesting and being paid as well, why aren't you criticizing them? Stop blaming everything on your president and fix yourselves.

Most of you are a bunch of lazy scammers, drug dealers, rapist, pedophiles, murderers and would commit horrific crimes for way less than 50 dollars.

1 Like

Re: Paid Black Americans Counters Yoruba Nation Protesters In New York, USA by khiaa(f): 1:18pm On Sep 22, 2021
theInterpreter:

We are used to white people being against Africa's growth

But you guys are different

We aren't down with you Nigerians, you're too arrogant and when you come to the US you side with White America. You bring your tribalism here and you are no different from the white supremacists.

Ghanaians are cool tho.

1 Like

Re: Paid Black Americans Counters Yoruba Nation Protesters In New York, USA by theInterpreter: 1:26pm On Sep 22, 2021
khiaa:

We aren't down with you Nigerians, you're too arrogant and when you come to the US you side with White America.

Ghanaians are cool tho.
arrogant?
At least we are not ignorant
You guys know almost nothing yet you talk and behave like you know it all
Side with white America because we don't subscribe to the typical victim mentality? undecided
Because we believe in working to remove barriers than screaming BLM while killing ourselves?

Ghanians are not many in the US as Nigerians
Wait until they are ¼ as many as Nigerians before you start judging
You guys know next to nothing about Africa and it's people

Subscribe to your BA brother in my signature to get real African stories told by your own wink

2 Likes

Re: Paid Black Americans Counters Yoruba Nation Protesters In New York, USA by theInterpreter: 1:29pm On Sep 22, 2021
khiaa:

We aren't down with you Nigerians, you're too arrogant and when you come to the US you side with White America. You bring your tribalism here and you are no different from the white supremacists.

Ghanaians are cool tho.
We bring tribalism to the US?
Are you kidding me? grin
I'd really like to see examples

We are no different from white supremacists? grin
I guess we are white then undecided

6 Likes

Re: Paid Black Americans Counters Yoruba Nation Protesters In New York, USA by theInterpreter: 1:32pm On Sep 22, 2021
khiaa:
There's no such thing as a hungry Akata. I noticed the op said whites were protesting and being paid as well, why aren't you criticizing them? Stop blaming everything on your president and fix yourselves.

Most of you are a bunch of lazy scammers, drug dealers, rapist, pedophiles, murderers and would commit horrific crimes for way less than 50 dollars.
most
This is what I'm saying
Ignorance and arrogance undecided

I'll leave you to your imaginations

I'm in no place to talk
Nigeria is not anywhere near good

2 Likes

Re: Paid Black Americans Counters Yoruba Nation Protesters In New York, USA by Fulmigati: 1:42pm On Sep 22, 2021
The counter protesters are 100% Nigerians or rather Nigerian Americans.

2 Likes

Re: Paid Black Americans Counters Yoruba Nation Protesters In New York, USA by laiperi: 1:56pm On Sep 22, 2021
White or Black, both are fake Nigerians. The white man there understand he is a fake Nigerian.

But the African American will argue, no matter what.

Awo, Zik and Nkrumah took African and British Americans to Africa. They became Chief Justice etc, positions they could not smell at home.

Find out about W.E.D Du Bouis, he died in Ghana. Alexander died in Nigeria others in South Africa.

Read up about Western Nigeria, the only Black nation better developed than many countries in Europe and many states in America.

Yoruba want to go back and redevelop their land and get rid of albatross called Nigeria.

khiaa:

There were paid white protesters according to the op so why aren't you guys pissed about that and only show disdain towards the Black Americans?

3 Likes

Re: Paid Black Americans Counters Yoruba Nation Protesters In New York, USA by LLiKYekoba: 2:14pm On Sep 22, 2021
khiaa:
[s]There's no such thing as a hungry Akata. I noticed the op said whites were protesting and being paid as well, why aren't you criticizing them? Stop blaming everything on your president and fix yourselves.

Most of you are a bunch of lazy scammers, drug dealers, rapist, pedophiles, murderers and would commit horrific crimes for way less than 50 dollars.[/s]

You are an ignorant bumbling buffoon who doesn't know her left from her right.
Most of you hopeless and illiterate Akatas do drugs, thievery, rape crime and all other shittt. Your men are the laziest bunch with numerous babymamas with no sense of responsibiliies whatsover, raising kids with no culture and no principle.

Your hoods are crime-infested with many dependent on food stamps to get by.

You have no moral right to preach to my kind, I've gat a PhD while most of you scumbags can't even get a flimsy GED with all the support available to you in the American education system.

GTFOH with your ignorant akata buffoonery.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paid Black Americans Counters Yoruba Nation Protesters In New York, USA by khiaa(f): 2:31pm On Sep 22, 2021
theInterpreter:
arrogant?
At least we are not ignorant
You guys know almost nothing yet you talk and behave like you know it all
Side with white America because we don't subscribe to the typical victim mentality? undecided
Because we believe in working to remove barriers than screaming BLM while killing ourselves?

Ghanians are not many in the US as Nigerians
Wait until they are ¼ as many as Nigerians before you start judging
You guys know next to nothing about Africa and it's people

Subscribe to your BA brother in my signature to get real African stories told by your own wink

I have never seen so much victim mentality from anyone as much as I have heard from Nigerians.

You complain about not having jobs while putting the blame on your president and run to other countries instead of standing together and fighting the system, you can't even stand together because of your tribalism.

Some of you people are the most ignorant people I have ever seen, just look at the ignorance spewing from some of the posts.

Most of you side with Whites because they are your GOD, the worshipping is real.

It's the Black Americans who are working to remove barriers, you do nothing but come here and reap the benefits.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Paid Black Americans Counters Yoruba Nation Protesters In New York, USA by khiaa(f): 2:49pm On Sep 22, 2021
Grayoso:

Perhaps because you're supposed to be your brother's keeper and not be guilty of stabbing him in the back.

Nigeria is the biggest black nation on Earth and many Nigerians are suffering because of the actions and inactions of the ruling Government whose head is in the USA right now.

Black Americans are called African Americans for a reason and they should show solidarity because of that reason which is their African origin.

1. Nigerians never considered BA as being there brothers, heck you get pissed if we say we're African. Nigerians has showed so much envy and disdain towards BA and we are at the point of not even supporting immigration anymore.

2. You come here and stab us in the back in order to appease your white Gods and now you want our support, that's funny .grin

3. Refer to number 1.
Re: Paid Black Americans Counters Yoruba Nation Protesters In New York, USA by khiaa(f): 2:52pm On Sep 22, 2021
theInterpreter:
most
This is what I'm saying
Ignorance and arrogance undecided

I'll leave you to your imaginations

I'm in no place to talk
Nigeria is not anywhere near good

Yes I said most and it's true.
Re: Paid Black Americans Counters Yoruba Nation Protesters In New York, USA by theInterpreter: 4:54pm On Sep 22, 2021
khiaa:

I have never seen so much victim mentality from anyone as much as I have heard from Nigerians.

You complain about not having jobs while putting the blame on your president and run to other countries instead of standing together and fighting the system, you can't even stand together because of your tribalism.

Some of you people are the most ignorant people I have ever seen, just look at the ignorance spewing from some of the posts.

Most of you side with Whites because they are your GOD, the worshipping is real.

It's the Black Americans who are working to remove barriers, you do nothing but come here and reap the benefits.
1. do you know the meaning of victim mentality
so if about 5 percent of all Nigerians go out because they felt they couldn't make it as well as they would in the US and proceed to capitalise on rigid education and work to go even higher than the average American on the social ladder is victim mentality?
Nigerians are in Nigeria fighting the system and those protesters are also part of trying to change Nigeria
didn't you hear of the EndSars stuff?

don't even go into that tribalism stuff
you can't group 250 distinct groups and expect them to get on well especially when the government is bad
that's like mixing Germany, Russia, Spain and the rest of Europe and expect smooth living without friction

can I get examples of that ignorance?
I doubt

white worshipping? cheesy

exactly!
you remove the barriers yet you are doing worse off
and don't forget that some Nigerians have been in the US before 1900
so they were technically part of the struggle
Malcom X Baldwin and King jr all got support from Nigeria

you know next to nothing about Africa
just because you're on Nairaland doesn't mean you are informed about Nigeria

5 Likes

Re: Paid Black Americans Counters Yoruba Nation Protesters In New York, USA by theInterpreter: 4:55pm On Sep 22, 2021
khiaa:

Yes I said most and it's true.
let's start from here
how.many Nigerians have you met?
I doubt if you've met any

2 Likes

Re: Paid Black Americans Counters Yoruba Nation Protesters In New York, USA by laiperi: 5:08pm On Sep 22, 2021
Khiaa,

I do understand your frustration with Nigerians and this Nigerian thinks you have a point. How can Nigerians run away from their country and label others in their own country lazy or label them with all the bad that also exist in Nigeria.

Look, there are ignorant BA as you called them avoiding AA just as ignorant Nigerians.

The argument you exposed here point to the same ignorance. Unfortunately, even amongst AA in the so called ivory tower.

It is true that AA have to work against all odds for success in America but immigrants are not your enemies, whites are. Yes, sometimes using immigrants to spite you. Accept that most immigrants will do anything to make sure their children will not have to.

The problem here is that every American like and advocates for their own kind from Europe to Asia.

Except most African Americans that develop instant hatred for anything that looks like them except a black Cadillac!

khiaa:

Re: Paid Black Americans Counters Yoruba Nation Protesters In New York, USA by theInterpreter: 5:31pm On Sep 22, 2021
laiperi:
Khiaa,

I do understand your frustration with Nigerians and this Nigerian thinks you have a point. How can Nigerians run away from their country and label others in their own country lazy or label them with all the bad that also exist in Nigeria.

Look, there are ignorant BA as you called them avoiding AA just as ignorant Nigerians.

The argument you exposed here point to the same ignorance. Unfortunately, even amongst AA in the so called ivory tower.

It is true that AA have to work against all odds for success in America but immigrants are not your enemies, whites are. Yes, sometimes using immigrants to spite you. Accept that most immigrants will do anything to make sure their children will not have to.

The problem here is that every American like and advocates for their own kind from Europe to Asia.

Except most African Americans that develop instant hatred for anything that looks like them except a black Cadillac!

imagine her saying we worship whites cheesy

the African in the US faces more racism from black Americans than the whites

yet they expect us to roll together
BLM to others but not black Americans

4 Likes

Re: Paid Black Americans Counters Yoruba Nation Protesters In New York, USA by khiaa(f): 8:59pm On Sep 22, 2021
LLiKYekoba:

You are an ignorant bumbling buffoon who doesn't know her left from her right.
Most of you hopeless and illiterate Akatas do drugs, thievery, rape crime and all other shittt. Your men are the laziest bunch with numerous babymamas with no sense of responsibiliies whatsover, raising kids with no culture and no principle.

Your hoods are crime-infested with many dependent on food stamps to get by.

You have no moral right to preach to my kind, I've gat a PhD while most of you scumbags can't even get a flimsy GED with all the support available to you in the American education system.

GTFOH with your ignorant akata buffoonery.
You don't know anything about BA, you have never been to the US and your shitty Nigerian PHD means nothing.
Re: Paid Black Americans Counters Yoruba Nation Protesters In New York, USA by khiaa(f): 9:11pm On Sep 22, 2021
theInterpreter:

imagine her saying we worship whites cheesy

the African in the US faces more racism from black Americans than the whites

yet they expect us to roll together
BLM to others but not black Americans

Yes, 99.9 of you people worship whites.

BA are cool with Africans it's you people we don't care for because of your arrogance and back stabbing, white worshipping behavior.

If any BA are prejudice against any Nigerian it's because you truly deserve it. Whites see you as monkeys yet you love and worship them and are afraid to stand up to them.

We don't expect you to support anything that involves BA, we don't ask you for anything because you show your allegiance to the whites the moment you step foot on US soil.

Black Americans don't need Nigerians for anything we have already paved the way for you to exist in the US. Nigerians don't support BA and BA don't support immigration anymore.
Re: Paid Black Americans Counters Yoruba Nation Protesters In New York, USA by theInterpreter: 9:23pm On Sep 22, 2021
khiaa:

BA are cool with Africans it's you people we don't care for because of your arrogance and back stabbing, white worshipping behavior.

If any BA are prejudice against any Nigerian it's because you truly deserve it. Whites see you as monkeys yet you love and worship them and are afraid to stand up to them.

We don't expect you to support anything that involves BA, we don't ask you for anything because you show your allegiance to the whites the moment you step foot on US soil.

Black Americans don't need Nigerians for anything we have already paved the way for you to exist in the US. Nigerians don't support BA and BA don't support immigration anymore.
you have met 99% of Nigerians?

this post is so full of crap that I can't start to disprove cheesy
grin
you're loosing it already
in fact
you have totally lost it cheesy

JimiJunji:

This is false, Yoruba's have always shown support to the civil rights movement.

Nigeria also supported south africa during the imprisonment of Nelson Mandela.

We don't worship whites as gods, they're humans like us too.

Every society has good and bad people so we shouldn't generalize.

Most African Americans (ADOS) actually have Yoruba ancestry E.g Chadwick Boseman.
lol
She hates Nigerians
You're wasting your time bro grin
I've tried many times to think logically with her
She's lost it grin

Just watch her response grin

3 Likes

Re: Paid Black Americans Counters Yoruba Nation Protesters In New York, USA by theInterpreter: 9:24pm On Sep 22, 2021
khiaa:
You don't know anything about BA, you have never been to the US and your shitty Nigerian PHD means nothing.
have you ever been to Nigeria?

you've lost it grin
Re: Paid Black Americans Counters Yoruba Nation Protesters In New York, USA by Graysons: 9:24pm On Sep 22, 2021
khiaa:

One question! Who ask Negro Americans to care about Nigerians?
And which wave did you Negros Americans pay for Nigerians? The last time i checked, you Negro Americans are still hunt down like animals,so what are you going about for?
Re: Paid Black Americans Counters Yoruba Nation Protesters In New York, USA by khiaa(f): 9:51pm On Sep 22, 2021
Graysons:
One question! Who ask Negro Americans to care about Nigerians?
And which wave did you Negros Americans pay for Nigerians? The last time i checked, you Negro Americans are still hunt down like animals,so what are you going about for?

1. Some of the posters think BA should support Nigeria simply because we share the same skin tones even though Nigerians are bigoted against BA.

2. You lack reading skills, I said "Black Americans have PAVED the way for you to exist in the US through the Civil Rights Act.

3. You Nigerians are hunted down like gorillas in the US as well as the rest of the world where you infest your presence including your homeland Nigeria, so what are you talking about?
Re: Paid Black Americans Counters Yoruba Nation Protesters In New York, USA by theInterpreter: 10:08pm On Sep 22, 2021
khiaa:

1. Some of the posters think BA should support Nigeria simply because we share the same skin tones even though Nigerians are bigoted against BA.

2. You lack reading skills, I said "Black Americans have PAVED the way for you to exist in the US through the Civil Rights Act.

3. You Nigerians are hunted down like gorillas in the US as well as the rest of the world where you infest your presence including your homeland Nigeria, so what are you talking about?
Nigerians have been in the US before the civil rights movement
so say something else
deranged BA

2 Likes

Re: Paid Black Americans Counters Yoruba Nation Protesters In New York, USA by JimiJunji: 10:28pm On Sep 22, 2021
How this became an insult to black americans is what I don't understand, I watched the video and I also saw white folks joining in the counter protest, it's really stupid what some of we africans especially nigerians do at times, if you're fighting for an oduduwa republic shouldn't you be lobbying the support of other groups instead of insulting them? Some of these african Americans we even refer to as akata share the same DNA with us yet because your forefathers where fortunate enough not to get enslaved you suddenly feel you're better than them. This thread doesn't represent the ethos of yorubas and omoluabi ideology.
Re: Paid Black Americans Counters Yoruba Nation Protesters In New York, USA by theInterpreter: 10:37pm On Sep 22, 2021
JimiJunji:
How this became an insult to black americans is what I don't understand, I watched the video and I also saw white folks joining in the counter protest, it's really stupid what some of we africans especially nigerians do at times, if you're fighting for an oduduwa republic shouldn't you be lobbying the support of other groups instead of insulting them? Some of these african Americans we even refer to as akata share the same DNA with us yet because your forefathers where fortunate enough not to get enslaved you suddenly feel you're better than them. This thread doesn't represent the ethos of yorubas and omoluabi ideology.
read the thread
The BA is the stupid one here
I was even trying to be reasonable before she showed the typical ignorance they have

Let me inform you
I've had a lot of experience with these guys
We are not close to the same at all

If you love yourself and your sanity
Avoid them

They are more racist to Nigerians than even the white
Re: Paid Black Americans Counters Yoruba Nation Protesters In New York, USA by JimiJunji: 10:43pm On Sep 22, 2021
khiaa:

1. Nigerians never considered BA as being there brothers, heck you get pissed if we say we're African. Nigerians has showed so much envy and disdain towards BA and we are at the point of not even supporting immigration anymore.

2. You come here and stab us in the back in order to appease your white Gods and now you want our support, that's funny .grin

3. Refer to number 1.

This is false, Yoruba's have always shown support to the civil rights movement.

Nigeria also supported south africa during the imprisonment of Nelson Mandela.

We don't worship whites as gods, they're humans like us too.

Every society has good and bad people so we shouldn't generalize.

Most African Americans (ADOS) actually have Yoruba ancestry E.g Chadwick Boseman.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Group Accuses Kwara Governor Of Bribing Policemen Directly From State Treasury / Ojukwu: Immortalize Him – Yerima / Police Launch ‘Operation Puff Adder’ In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.