Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,474 members, 7,830,382 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

Paid Black Americans Counters Yoruba Nation Protesters In New York, USA - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Paid Black Americans Counters Yoruba Nation Protesters In New York, USA (6438 Views)

How Yoruba Nation Protesters ‘tricked’ Security Operatives At Lagos Rally / The Moment Police Dispersed Yoruba Nation Protesters At Ojota Rally (Video) / Yoruba Nation Protesters Storm Ojota, Lagos (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paid Black Americans Counters Yoruba Nation Protesters In New York, USA by JimiJunji: 10:56pm On Sep 22, 2021
theInterpreter:
read the thread
The BA is the stupid one here
I was even trying to be reasonable before she showed the typical ignorance they have

Let me inform you
I've had a lot of experience with these guys
We are not close to the same at all

If you love yourself and your sanity
Avoid them

They are more racist to Nigerians than even the white

I read the thread and the thread itself wasn't really necessary, any hungry person can be paid to come out to protest either BA, whites or asians. What's bad is profiling a certain group of people even when the protesters are made up of certain racial groups, this is exactly what the enemy wants and if you're constantly dog whistling these people how would you attract support for whatever agitation you're fighting for? Because what you agitators fail to understand is that you guys need all the support you can get and shouldn't go around acting proud and narcissistic. Plus whatever encounter you've had with any black american doesn't justify you making a generalization on them, how would you feel if someone says all Yoruba's are money ritualists simply because they met a yoruba who was a money ritualist, it's a lazy way of looking at things. Let's learn to build brigdes as yorubas.

3 Likes

Re: Paid Black Americans Counters Yoruba Nation Protesters In New York, USA by theInterpreter: 11:04pm On Sep 22, 2021
JimiJunji:

I read the thread and the thread itself wasn't really necessary, any hungry person can be paid to come out to protest either BA, whites or asians. What's bad is profiling a certain group of people even when the protesters are made up of certain racial groups, this is exactly what the enemy wants and if you're constantly dog whistling these people how would you attract support for whatever agitation you're fighting for? Because what you agitators fail to understand is that you guys need all the support you can get and shouldn't go around acting proud and narcissistic. Plus whatever encounter you've had with any black american doesn't justify you making a generalization on them, how would feel if someone says all Yoruba's are money ritualists simply because they met a yoruba who was a money ritualist, it's a lazy way of looking at things. Let's learn to build brigdes as yorubas.
The thread has this amount of views because of the topic
Black Americans going against Yoruba protesters is very strange

I'm telling you facts here bro
If you travel to the US and automatically think they are closer to you 5han others because of their skin
You'd be shocked
Very very

Stereotypes are a major part of life
But someone like me backs this stereotypes up with knowledge and experience

Nor being ignorant and still feel like an authority on a subjects
Re: Paid Black Americans Counters Yoruba Nation Protesters In New York, USA by NGpatriot: 11:08pm On Sep 22, 2021
I guess you are black American if you don't have ipob vvillage accent..

BiafraNISTAN losers..

grin grin grin
Re: Paid Black Americans Counters Yoruba Nation Protesters In New York, USA by olisaEze(m): 11:18pm On Sep 22, 2021
khiaa:

1. Some of the posters think BA should support Nigeria simply because we share the same skin tones even though Nigerians are bigoted against BA.

2. You lack reading skills, I said "Black Americans have PAVED the way for you to exist in the US through the Civil Rights Act.

3. You Nigerians are hunted down like gorillas in the US as well as the rest of the world where you infest your presence including your homeland Nigeria, so what are you talking about?

Skin tone aside, are you saying that those folk that were paid $50/hr did it because they don’t like Nigerians in the US and are really in support of a government that sponsors killers of its own people? Cos I don’t understand ur venting here.

I think it’s very arrogant of u to believe u can choose how people should react to news that directly affects them & not you.

If u were an immigrant, would u really want to associate with folk so desperate that they’ll take $50 to support child molesters & terrorists?

You can be "down" with whoever u want, but I sure as hell wouldn’t want to hang around anyone that despicable.
Re: Paid Black Americans Counters Yoruba Nation Protesters In New York, USA by JimiJunji: 11:38pm On Sep 22, 2021
theInterpreter:

If you travel to the US and automatically think they are closer to you 5han others because of their skin
You'd be shocked
Very very

Hmm, I still stand on my point that the thread is unnecessary. I've also seen lots of black americans who are identifying with the Yoruba nation agitation so you generalizing based off this protest is actually bad for the agitation you're fighting for (that's if you're for Yoruba agitation) plus why haven't you called out your fellow Yorubas who are selling you out and sabotaging the agitation, one of the biggest stumbling block to the Yoruba nation agitation is Yoruba's themselves, why are attacking black americans when we haven't put our own house in order. Methinks it's hypocritical.

3 Likes

Re: Paid Black Americans Counters Yoruba Nation Protesters In New York, USA by theInterpreter: 12:57am On Sep 23, 2021
JimiJunji:

Hmm, I still stand on my point that the thread is unnecessary. I've also seen lots of black americans who are identifying with the Yoruba nation agitation so you generalizing based off this protest is actually bad for the agitation you're fighting for (that's if you're for Yoruba agitation) plus why haven't you called out your fellow Yorubas who are selling you out and sabotaging the agitation, one of the biggest stumbling block to the Yoruba nation agitation is Yoruba's themselves, why are attacking black americans when we haven't put our own house in order. Methinks it's hypocritical.
I never attacked anybody
Re read the thread

I'm not the op grin
Re: Paid Black Americans Counters Yoruba Nation Protesters In New York, USA by amuwo1980: 1:12am On Sep 23, 2021
Pay per shout
Re: Paid Black Americans Counters Yoruba Nation Protesters In New York, USA by khiaa(f): 2:21am On Sep 23, 2021
olisaEze:

Skin tone aside, are you saying that those folk that were paid $50/hr did it because they don’t like Nigerians in the US and are really in support of a government that sponsors killers of its own people? Cos I don’t understand ur venting here.

I think it’s very arrogant of u to believe u can choose how people should react to news that directly affects them & not you.

If u were an immigrant, would u really want to associate with folk so desperate that they’ll take $50 to support child molesters & terrorists?

You can be "down" with whoever u want, but I sure as hell wouldn’t want to hang around anyone that despicable.

1. I don't know why they are doing it, I don't even know if it's true that they're being paid to support the government.

2. No more arrogant than the way Nigerians criticized BA and the BLM movement for trying to make a better America for ourselves and future children.

You Nigerians showed so much disdain for us fighting the system while calling us lazy and spoiled. We are fighters, always has been and always will be.

3. You're Nigerian so chances are you already associate with people who are despicable by nature.
Re: Paid Black Americans Counters Yoruba Nation Protesters In New York, USA by laiperi: 2:53am On Sep 23, 2021
Any racist white American reading this tread would be dancing. This is exactly what they want.

He would be glad to lock AA and Africans up in an arena for game spots.

2 Likes

Re: Paid Black Americans Counters Yoruba Nation Protesters In New York, USA by MrMaestro: 3:02am On Sep 23, 2021
khiaa:

1. Some of the posters think BA should support Nigeria simply because we share the same skin tones even though Nigerians are bigoted against BA.

2. You lack reading skills, I said "Black Americans have PAVED the way for you to exist in the US through the Civil Rights Act.

3. You Nigerians are hunted down like gorillas in the US as well as the rest of the world where you infest your presence including your homeland Nigeria, so what are you talking about?

Let’s be very clear, Black Americans didn’t pave the way for anyone with the civil rights act, they paved the way for themselves because they couldn’t vote. For you to tout that as some noble things done for Africans specifically is absolutely ridiculous, and a blatant lie. And if you wanted to go there, it is easily more utilized than Latinos, which you refuse to go argue with even though they are the real ones that treat Black Americans like shit, and Asians, which treat black Americans worse than shit, come to your neighborhoods to beat you up, yet you STILL go and patronize their shops.

I’ll ask you a very simple question, what is your point here? To spew hatred at Africans? I wonder if you’ve done that to Asians, or Latinos which far outnumber the number of African immigrants, but instead of taking yourself to face them on their forums, you come here like the coward you are spewing nonsense. Just begone already. You’ve added nothing to the conversation.

3 Likes

Re: Paid Black Americans Counters Yoruba Nation Protesters In New York, USA by khiaa(f): 3:59am On Sep 23, 2021
MrMaestro:

Let’s be very clear, Black Americans didn’t pave the way for anyone with the civil rights act, they paved the way for themselves because they couldn’t vote. For you to tout that as some noble things done for Africans specifically is absolutely ridiculous, and a blatant lie. And if you wanted to go there, it is easily more utilized than Latinos, which you refuse to go argue with even though they are the real ones that treat Black Americans like shit, and Asians, which treat black Americans worse than shit, come to your neighborhoods to beat you up, yet you STILL go and patronize their shops.

I’ll ask you a very simple question, what is your point here? To spew hatred at Africans? I wonder if you’ve done that to Asians, or Latinos which far outnumber the number of African immigrants, but instead of taking yourself to face them on their forums, you come here like the coward you are spewing nonsense. Just begone already. You’ve added nothing to the conversation.

1. BA made it possible for Africans to permanently reside in the US, before the Civil Rights Act the Whites didn't allow you to become citizens because they didn't want anymore "Niggas" here, that's why Trump wanted you out.

2. Latinos and Asians aren't a problem for BA, never were and never will be. They are of no consequences. LMAO grin at they come into our neighborhoods and beat us up.

3. Latinos are cool, I have them as my neighbors, they're very sweet people. BA are cool with Africans but it's just something mentally wrong with most Nigerians.
Re: Paid Black Americans Counters Yoruba Nation Protesters In New York, USA by LLiKYekoba: 3:59am On Sep 23, 2021
khiaa:
You don't know anything about BA, you have never been to the US and your shitty Nigerian PHD means nothing.

How many kids have you got for your several lazy crack-headed baby daddies? let's start from there.

3 Likes

Re: Paid Black Americans Counters Yoruba Nation Protesters In New York, USA by khiaa(f): 4:11am On Sep 23, 2021
LLiKYekoba:

How many kids have you got for your several lazy crack-headed baby daddies? let's start from there.
I don't have any kids but let's talk about your unwanted little Uche's, Ami's, Blessings, and Tunde's that you have abandoned to a life of extreme poverty and hunger because your broke ass can't even provide for yourself.
Re: Paid Black Americans Counters Yoruba Nation Protesters In New York, USA by MrMaestro: 4:20am On Sep 23, 2021
khiaa:

1. BA made it possible for Africans to permanently reside in the US, before the Civil Rights Act the Whites didn't allow you to become citizens because they didn't want anymore "Niggas" here, that's why Trump wanted you out.

2. Latinos and Asians aren't a problem for BA, never were and never will be. They are of no consequences. LMAO grin at they come into our neighborhoods and beat us up.

3. Latinos are cool, I have them as my neighbors, they're very sweet people. BA are cool with Africans but it's just something mentally wrong with most Nigerians.
Ok now I know you’re a white racist trolling. Or you’re just mentally unstable. Asians that literally have beaten up black Americans in black neighborhoods, and they “aren’t a problem”?! Who the hell do you think you’re fooling?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RMi5dTI-QOc

3 Likes

Re: Paid Black Americans Counters Yoruba Nation Protesters In New York, USA by LLiKYekoba: 4:32am On Sep 23, 2021
khiaa:

I don't have any kids but let's talk about your unwanted little Uche's, Ami's, Blessings, and Tunde's that you have abandoned to a life of extreme poverty and hunger because your broke ass can't even provide for yourself.

A PhD holder in pathology can hardly be a broke ass. Com'on grin

You Akatas need to get your shiit right and stop blaming your misfortunes on hardworking Africans. Most Africans can't live in an Akata-dominated cheap neighbourhoods because of your violent criminal tendencies, this shouldn't be so. Blacks should be able to live with fellow blacks and Africans..
The only revolution you guys need is some proper education and not drugs, gang-wars, rape, murders and other shitty stuffs. Get your shitt together and you'll get the respect you deserve from the African community.
America has a lot in stock for you, but you waste opportunities and point fingers around to Africans who simply want to survive in the US.
Our people say 'how can one swim underwater and still have soap getting into his eyes?'

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paid Black Americans Counters Yoruba Nation Protesters In New York, USA by khiaa(f): 6:37am On Sep 23, 2021
LLiKYekoba:

A PhD holder in pathology can hardly be a broke ass. Com'on grin

You Akatas need to get your shiit right and stop blaming your misfortunes on hardworking Africans. Most Africans can't live in an Akata-dominated cheap neighbourhoods because of your violent criminal tendencies, this shouldn't be so. Blacks should be able to live with fellow blacks and Africans..
The only revolution you guys need is some proper education and not drugs, gang-wars, rape, murders and other shitty stuffs. Get your shitt together and you'll get the respect you deserve from the African community.
America has a lot in stock for you, but you waste opportunities and point fingers around to Africans who simply want to survive in the US.
Our people say 'how can one swim underwater and still have soap getting into his eyes?'

You need to take your own advice and get your shit together, be the smart people you love to brag about being and clean up your own back yard so you won't have to infest the western and Eastern world with your presence.

You come to the west and the East bringing your criminal behavior to your host countries selling drugs, prostituting, kidnapping, and 419 scamming people. I'm sick and tired of you broke ass criminals invading my personal computer with your scams.

We don't want nor desire respect from your criminal community. My people have a saying that goes "If you're living in a glass house don't throw any stones" which means "Get your Shit Hole together before you criticize my Cest Pool."
Re: Paid Black Americans Counters Yoruba Nation Protesters In New York, USA by laiperi: 12:54pm On Sep 23, 2021
I think we must air our differences with a goal of coming together but this tread is disturbing. You guys prejudice both sides, most of whom have never had problems with one another.

All these, based on personal experiences. Please, note that for every bad experience, there are many good experiences resulting in mentoring, jobs, marriages, ambassadors and other relationships.

Khiaa certainly had a bad experience but lashing out at her as we have done does not help.

Khiaa, please be a good example to other AA and love your brothers and sisters the same way Europeans and Asians love their people.

This attack of Blacks on Blacks happens in the West Indies, South America, America and Africa. We must learn to love our genetic make up as others do. This is why they dominate even in our communities or at home in Africa.

Khiaa and her opponents, please read up Marcus Garvey and WED Du Bois differences, Malcom X, Farrakhan. I deliberately left out Martin L. King and Mandela.

Khiaa this Nigeria loves you.
Re: Paid Black Americans Counters Yoruba Nation Protesters In New York, USA by Guestlander: 2:09pm On Sep 23, 2021
khiaa:

What you are doing here is just like tribalism and it is very dumb of you to generalize the way you do. How many of the 200 million Nigerians have you met?
Do you even realize some Nigerians were very active in the BLM protests?
Long before that do you know some Nigerians were active in the Civil rights movement?
You need to educate yourself before you come here to spread hate.
Real people are dying in Nigeria and I find it rather strange that some Americans, black and white would readily sell their souls for something they have no clue about.

2 Likes

Re: Paid Black Americans Counters Yoruba Nation Protesters In New York, USA by khiaa(f): 3:38pm On Sep 23, 2021
theInterpreter:

You'd be shocked
Very very

You can't back up any stereotypes, all you do is spread them. You stupid people see black people in the US and automatically assume they are BA and the truth is those people who were paid to counter the protesters are actually Nigerian Americans.
Re: Paid Black Americans Counters Yoruba Nation Protesters In New York, USA by khiaa(f): 3:41pm On Sep 23, 2021
JimiJunji:

I read the thread and the thread itself wasn't really necessary, any hungry person can be paid to come out to protest either BA, whites or asians. What's bad is profiling a certain group of people even when the protesters are made up of certain racial groups, this is exactly what the enemy wants and if you're constantly dog whistling these people how would you attract support for whatever agitation you're fighting for? Because what you agitators fail to understand is that you guys need all the support you can get and shouldn't go around acting proud and narcissistic. Plus whatever encounter you've had with any black american doesn't justify you making a generalization on them, how would you feel if someone says all Yoruba's are money ritualists simply because they met a yoruba who was a money ritualist, it's a lazy way of looking at things. Let's learn to build brigdes as yorubas.

All the protesters on both sides are Nigerians.
Re: Paid Black Americans Counters Yoruba Nation Protesters In New York, USA by khiaa(f): 3:45pm On Sep 23, 2021
Kayzy8:
Confusion as Nigeria government agents mobilized black Americans to counter Yoruba Nations Now rally in New York, USA
Yoruba Nation rallies are shouting Break Nigeria while African American hired agents were shouting One Nigeria.
It has been confirmed that African American hired agents were paid $50 per hour they shout One Nigeria.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gozPyhX0qe4

Liar, All the protesters on both sides are Nigerian Americans.
Re: Paid Black Americans Counters Yoruba Nation Protesters In New York, USA by khiaa(f): 4:00pm On Sep 23, 2021
laiperi:
I think we must air our differences with a goal of coming together but this tread is disturbing. You guys prejudice both sides, most of whom have never had problems with one another.

All these, based on personal experiences. Please, note that for every bad experience, there are many good experiences resulting in mentoring, jobs, marriages, ambassadors and other relationships.

Khiaa certainly had a bad experience but lashing out at her as we have done does not help.

Khiaa, please be a good example to other AA and love your brothers and sisters the same way Europeans and Asians love their people.

This attack of Blacks on Blacks happens in the West Indies, South America, America and Africa. We must learn to love our genetic make up as others do. This is why they dominate even in our communities or at home in Africa.

Khiaa and her opponents, please read up Marcus Garvey and WED Du Bois differences, Malcom X, Farrakhan. I deliberately left out Martin L. King and Mandela.

Khiaa this Nigeria loves you.

I love my brothers and sisters. I LMAO grin at a Nigerian telling me to read about Marcus Garvey, W.E.D Dubious( whom I don't have much respect for) Malcolm X, and Louis Farrakhan (may Yah continue to bless him). What a lot of nerve you have.
For your information, all the protesters were Nigerians on both sides.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Plastic Surgery Destroyed Mrs Obiano’s Looks: See Before And After Pictures / Sylva Doubts Nigeria’s Petrol Consumption Figures, Says Numbers Crazy, Opaque / Imagine A House Built In 1930 Still Stand Out.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.