Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,278 members, 7,829,622 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

Paid Black Americans Counters Yoruba Nation Protesters In New York, USA - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Paid Black Americans Counters Yoruba Nation Protesters In New York, USA (6430 Views)

How Yoruba Nation Protesters ‘tricked’ Security Operatives At Lagos Rally / The Moment Police Dispersed Yoruba Nation Protesters At Ojota Rally (Video) / Yoruba Nation Protesters Storm Ojota, Lagos (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paid Black Americans Counters Yoruba Nation Protesters In New York, USA by JimiJunji: 7:23pm On Sep 23, 2021
https://www.instagram.com/tv/CUK4owqIv5d/?utm_medium=copy_link

This is from a more credible source(the guardian news) they weren't only BA's there but also white and some Nigerians, what's certain is that they were all paid.
Re: Paid Black Americans Counters Yoruba Nation Protesters In New York, USA by khiaa(f): 9:15pm On Sep 23, 2021
theInterpreter:

I know because of the accent and they were defending Trump

Aren't afro Latinos and Carribeans ADOS too?

Forgotten that America is a continent?

What do you mean you can tell by their accent, they have the same accents as ADOS but they aren't descendants of the enslaved in the US. All Black people in the US aren't from the same culture.

What does supporting Trump have to do with this, 98.9 % of Black Americans were against Trump that's why his ass lost.

You know damn well when you people talk about BA you aren't talking about Caribbeans and Hispanics.
Re: Paid Black Americans Counters Yoruba Nation Protesters In New York, USA by Litmus: 9:25pm On Sep 23, 2021
Reflect7:

You that hate Nigeria, what are you doing on this NIGERIAN froum?

Get out of here and go start your tribal forum, you and the other asshole traitors here.

Repulsive elements and parasites.

Repulsive is an understatement. There's no word to discribe a bunch of people trying to turn ethnic bigotry into a virtue, they are even possibly working for the interest of France yet will be the first to accuse those opposed to their views of turning Nigeria into Disaster Investment area of being in the pay of government.
Re: Paid Black Americans Counters Yoruba Nation Protesters In New York, USA by Guestlander: 9:31pm On Sep 23, 2021
Enice:
rubbish talk. most likely from the look of things and what you idiots expect, your oduduwa nation will be a nation where jungle justice thrive. If you may know, it is the yoruba culture that believes in ritualism. go to ijebu land, ibadan, etc, you will see human parts being sold like garri. now do you need an oduduwa nation to stop this? RUBBISH. stupid children

Do I need illiterates like you to tell me what Yoruba culture is and what it isn't? The answer is no.
This discuss is obviously above your pay grade and it will be futile for me to engage in a tit for tat insults with you.
Folks like you are better left alone to wallow in their ignorance.
P.S : If you can buy human parts like you said in Ibadan and Ijebu what other evidence do I need to give you that Nigeria is a failed state? Time to chart a new course. If you don't like it, the lagoon is an option for you.

2 Likes

Re: Paid Black Americans Counters Yoruba Nation Protesters In New York, USA by theInterpreter: 9:35pm On Sep 23, 2021
khiaa:

What do you mean you can tell by their accent, they have the same accents as ADOS but they aren't descendants of the enslaved in the US. All Black people in the US aren't from the same culture.

What does supporting Trump have to do with this, 98.9 % of Black Americans were against Trump that's why his ass lost.

You know damn well when you people talk about BA you aren't talking about Caribbeans and Hispanics.
No sis
Most Carribeans don't have close to your accent

Those women in that video are clearly AA

I know you all aren't from the same culture
But I know you guys for sure

They were defending Trump on that he is their president and that no foreigner especially not hut dwelling Nigerians should take stuff about

Trump is an unapologetic white supremacist

2 Likes

Re: Paid Black Americans Counters Yoruba Nation Protesters In New York, USA by khiaa(f): 9:44pm On Sep 23, 2021
theInterpreter:

No sis
Most Carribeans don't have close to your accent

Those women in that video are clearly AA

I know you all aren't from the same culture
But I know you guys for sure

They were defending Trump on that he is their president and that no foreigner especially not hut dwelling Nigerians should take stuff about

Trump is an unapologetic white supremacist

Boy what are you talking about, Africans, Caribbeans and Afro Latinos who were born and raised here speak with an US American accent, you're not making any sense.

What's make you think you know BA so we'll?
Re: Paid Black Americans Counters Yoruba Nation Protesters In New York, USA by theInterpreter: 9:51pm On Sep 23, 2021
khiaa:

Boy what are you talking about, Africans, Caribbeans and Afro Latinos who were born and raised here speak with an US American accent, you're not making any sense.

What's make you think you know BA so we'll?

Okay grin
I now see your drift
I thought you were trying to say they are Carribean citizens

It doesn't really matter
Y'all arent really different in the end

Why call me "boy"? angry
Re: Paid Black Americans Counters Yoruba Nation Protesters In New York, USA by khiaa(f): 9:57pm On Sep 23, 2021
theInterpreter:

Okay grin
I now see your drift
I thought you were trying to say they are Carribean citizens

It doesn't really matter
Y'all arent really different in the end

Why call me "boy"? angry

Don't get sensitive on me, I meant boy as in "My Boy" grin
Re: Paid Black Americans Counters Yoruba Nation Protesters In New York, USA by theInterpreter: 10:12pm On Sep 23, 2021
khiaa:

Don't get sensitive on me, I meant boy as in "My Boy" grin
Still not quite normal
Where i'm from that phrase is said in mock
Nevertheless wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

SDP Inaugurates Its National Secretariat / Benue Government Uncovers 2,500 Ghost Workers / PHCN Uses Generator And Shouts Up NEPA When There Is Light!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.