Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,021 members, 7,835,460 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

What You Need To Start Up In Brazil(2021) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What You Need To Start Up In Brazil(2021) (2238 Views)

How To Set Up A Small Scale Business In Brazil 2021 / The Cost Of Living In Brazil 2021 / Huge Anaconda Crossing A Road In Brazil, Stopped Traffic (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What You Need To Start Up In Brazil(2021) by Nobody: 9:48pm On Sep 21, 2021
The first thing you need to do once you land at the airport in Sao Paulo, first you have to download the uber app because the local version of Uber called 99 would ask for your CPF and as a person that just arrived you don't have your CPF just yet. or download the app from your home country

Once you have downloaded uber you need to look for the money exchange boot and change $50 or $100 and keep this mind, they take taxes and it is always high at the airport than in any other place in brazil

After changing money then you can use the free WiFi connection at the airport and order uber to your hotel, I am saying you use uber because airport taxis are very expensive, uber and 99 are very safe in Brazil.

After getting to your hotel depending on the time you need to go outside and buy an extension to charge your phone because they have a different wall socket in Brazil and it might be different from your home country, you can ask the hotel because they usually have extensions and all hotels in Brazil have free WiFi ask the hotel.

A plate of food is 12reais in Brazil

The next thing you need to do is to go to receita federal and register for your CPF and CPF is very important in Brazil and without your CPF number in Brazil you practically can't do anything so you get your CPF fast and easy

After getting your CPF you can proceed to buy a sim card and it would be registered with your CPF

Then you can decide to open a bank account and then start your new life or enjoy your vacation in brazil

https://www.walkbrazil4k.com/2021/06/you-need-to-start-up-in-brazil-first.html?m=1

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What You Need To Start Up In Brazil(2021) by mryoung16: 7:33am On Sep 22, 2021
Oga, use one thread nah. why are you opening up threads here and there? they swear for you nii??
Re: What You Need To Start Up In Brazil(2021) by MYBUSINESSARENA: 10:38am On Sep 22, 2021
Why the abuse?
Been civil should not be hard.
mryoung16:
Oga, use one thread nah. why are you opening up threads here and there? they swear for you nii??
Re: What You Need To Start Up In Brazil(2021) by TheMan3: 10:45am On Sep 22, 2021
Please can you kindly tell us how you obtained your visa, the process and the documents you submitted. Thanks
walkbrazil4k:
The first thing you need to do once you land at the airport in Sao Paulo, first you have to download the uber app because the local version of Uber called 99 would ask for your CPF and as a person that just arrived you don't have your CPF just yet. or download the app from your home country

Once you have downloaded uber you need to look for the money exchange boot and change $50 or $100 and keep this mind, they take taxes and it is always high at the airport than in any other place in brazil

After changing money then you can use the free WiFi connection at the airport and order uber to your hotel, I am saying you use uber because airport taxis are very expensive, uber and 99 are very safe in Brazil.

After getting to your hotel depending on the time you need to go outside and buy an extension to charge your phone because they have a different wall socket in Brazil and it might be different from your home country, you can ask the hotel because they usually have extensions and all hotels in Brazil have free WiFi ask the hotel.

A plate of food is 12reais in Brazil

The next thing you need to do is to go to receita federal and register for your CPF and CPF is very important in Brazil and without your CPF number in Brazil you practically can't do anything so you get your CPF fast and easy

After getting your CPF you can proceed to buy a sim card and it would be registered with your CPF

Then you can decide to open a bank account and then start your new life or enjoy your vacation in brazil

https://www.walkbrazil4k.com/2021/06/you-need-to-start-up-in-brazil-first.html?m=1

Re: What You Need To Start Up In Brazil(2021) by otunbaajamu(m): 10:57am On Sep 22, 2021
Well noted Boss. What's CPF and can one get it on visit visa?

1 Like

Re: What You Need To Start Up In Brazil(2021) by Nobody: 11:50am On Sep 22, 2021
mryoung16:

Yes them swear for me, lol

I can't because I am talking on different topic topics, follow my moniker if you want to stay updated

1 Like

Re: What You Need To Start Up In Brazil(2021) by Nobody: 11:51am On Sep 22, 2021
otunbaajamu:
Well noted Boss. What's CPF and can one get it on visit visa?

Cpf is like a social security number in the usa
Re: What You Need To Start Up In Brazil(2021) by Nobody: 11:51am On Sep 22, 2021
TheMan3:
Please can you kindly tell us how you obtained your visa, the process and the documents you submitted. Thanks

Been here for along time so I don't know the visa process anymore
Re: What You Need To Start Up In Brazil(2021) by TheMan3: 11:54am On Sep 22, 2021
walkbrazil4k:

oh ok thanks
Re: What You Need To Start Up In Brazil(2021) by peppo4live: 12:30pm On Sep 22, 2021
walkbrazil4k:

What of work visa?... Any idea?
Re: What You Need To Start Up In Brazil(2021) by Nobody: 12:40pm On Sep 22, 2021
peppo4live:

What of work visa?... Any idea?

No idea man been so long and things changed already
Re: What You Need To Start Up In Brazil(2021) by peppo4live: 1:08pm On Sep 22, 2021
walkbrazil4k:

No idea man been so long and things changed already
Okay... Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Experience Of A Canada Bound Nigerian: The Shame Of A Nation. / Charging DVD Player Batteries During Long Flights To Nigeria / Any Nigeria Student In Brazil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.