Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,270 members, 7,836,216 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

A Nairalander Graduates/birthday(photos) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A Nairalander Graduates/birthday(photos) (15316 Views)

A Nairalander Graduates With A Distinction From A UK University! / Sylvester Oromoni’s Sister Celebrates His Birthday (Photos) / A Nairalander Graduates In Style. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander Graduates/birthday(photos) by Blackdisciple(m): 1:12pm On Sep 22, 2021
Congrats but who among them na
Re: A Nairalander Graduates/birthday(photos) by IncredibleWrite: 1:14pm On Sep 22, 2021
chinchonglee:

I knw I'd see foolish pple like you trying to claim itk.

I see you are a child who knws ntn

All graduates from poor homes without connection have 10% chance of making it in this economy, matter how tough you think you are.
You see me as a child, but does your opinion matter?

And about your last paragraph, that's your belief system and it will work out that way for you.

Life is not rosy. If I tell you my story you may weep for me.

That there's a low probability of making it doesn't mean it is impossible to make it.

Seek the right knowledge from people who were in your shoes and how they made it.

I started from the very scratch. No connection, no backups. I won't say I've made it yet. But with grit, guts, focus, discipline, and the RIGHT information, NOTHING is impossible to achieve.

It will only take time and many scars on your body.

Have that mindset. It will keep you going in the worst of situations (because they will surely come).
Re: A Nairalander Graduates/birthday(photos) by Davefed(m): 1:14pm On Sep 22, 2021
Congratulations
Re: A Nairalander Graduates/birthday(photos) by Cognitivereason: 1:19pm On Sep 22, 2021
Congratulations bro....
Am 100% sure this is JOSTUM/ UAM wink wink

Supreme145:
Yesterday was a day of double celebration for me, not only did I write my final papers it was also my birthday. It has been a long and trying journey but God has seen me through, I came to the university like a missionary with just my bags of cloths, slept in lecture halls and battled hunger for long periods. I wonder at times how I was able to pay my fees throughout my stay on campus but it all ended in praise.

I just clocked 29, most of my course mates are much younger while majority of my age mates have gone beyond this level but I would rather see myself as a late bloomer rather than someone lagging behind. I ventured into school mainly because most things I put my hands on before didn't pan out the way I envisaged but the experience has been worthwhile coupled with the wonderful people I've met.

The main struggle continues but I'm sure I will overcome. Thanks to the nairalander that sent me a token to celebrate my day.

More importantly I need a job, my rent expires in a couple of weeks and I can't go back to my parents house. Its time to face my struggles squarely, I can work even in Afghanistan and any condition as long as I can earn to put food on my table while I sharpen my web development skills.

Have a nice and productive day ahead.
Re: A Nairalander Graduates/birthday(photos) by kodded(m): 1:26pm On Sep 22, 2021
Re: A Nairalander Graduates/birthday(photos) by Ameduedwin: 2:47pm On Sep 22, 2021
congratulation to you guys, I also went to the same struggle way back 2013 to16, paying house rent in Lagos at the same time paying school fees and house rent at School in far away north. I thank God all in the past now but my major challenge for me now is job, know connection from any where even promise I never hear from anyone but I still Hope in God almighty to release his favour on me.
Re: A Nairalander Graduates/birthday(photos) by kdillon2345: 2:53pm On Sep 22, 2021
Congratulations bro
Re: A Nairalander Graduates/birthday(photos) by Charly500(m): 2:59pm On Sep 22, 2021
Supreme145:
Yesterday was a day of double celebration for me, not only did I write my final papers it was also my birthday. It has been a long and trying journey but God has seen me through, I came to the university like a missionary with just my bags of cloths, slept in lecture halls and battled hunger for long periods. I wonder at times how I was able to pay my fees throughout my stay on campus but it all ended in praise.

I just clocked 29, most of my course mates are much younger while majority of my age mates have gone beyond this level but I would rather see myself as a late bloomer rather than someone lagging behind. I ventured into school mainly because most things I put my hands on before didn't pan out the way I envisaged but the experience has been worthwhile coupled with the wonderful people I've met.

The main struggle continues but I'm sure I will overcome. Thanks to the nairalander that sent me a token to celebrate my day.

More importantly I need a job, my rent expires in a couple of weeks and I can't go back to my parents house. Its time to face my struggles squarely, I can work even in Afghanistan and any condition as long as I can earn to put food on my table while I sharpen my web development skills.

Have a nice and productive day ahead.

op am wishing you all the best and always remember that over taking is allowed in life.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nuc Approve 37 New Courses For Federal University Dutse / Odukoya And Agbaire Win Linux Scholarships / Palindromes: Let's Catch Some Fun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.