Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,286 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

A Nairalander Graduates/birthday(photos) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A Nairalander Graduates/birthday(photos) (15318 Views)

A Nairalander Graduates With A Distinction From A UK University! / Sylvester Oromoni’s Sister Celebrates His Birthday (Photos) / A Nairalander Graduates In Style. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander Graduates/birthday(photos) by YourhealthNG2(m): 9:59am On Sep 22, 2021
Congratulations
Re: A Nairalander Graduates/birthday(photos) by PrimadonnaO(f): 10:03am On Sep 22, 2021
Congratulations!

May the floodgates of heaven open unto you...

May the good Lord restore all the years that the cankerworm and locusts have eaten... as He said in Joel 2:25.

Worry not, when God is involved, you can achieve in a year what others require 10 years to achieve.

Congratulations once again! kiss

4 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Graduates/birthday(photos) by UndauntedYOCA(f): 10:07am On Sep 22, 2021
Supreme145:
Yesterday was a day of double celebration for me, not only did I write my final papers it was also my birthday. It has been a long and trying journey but God has seen me through, I came to the university like a missionary with just my bags of cloths, slept in lecture halls and battled hunger for long periods. I wonder at times how I was able to pay my fees throughout my stay on campus but it all ended in praise.

I just clocked 29, most of my course mates are much younger while majority of my age mates have gone beyond this level but I would rather see myself as a late bloomer rather than someone lagging behind. I ventured into school mainly because most things I put my hands on before didn't pan out the way I envisaged but the experience has been worthwhile coupled with the wonderful people I've met.

The main struggle continues but I'm sure I will overcome. Thanks to the nairalander that sent me a token to celebrate my day.

More importantly I need a job, my rent expires in a couple of weeks and I can't go back to my parents house. Its time to face my struggles squarely, I can work even in Afghanistan and any condition as long as I can earn to put food on my table while I sharpen my web development skills.

Have a nice and productive day ahead.
Congrats bro, may God make ways for you, preserve your life and elevate you beyond your expectations.
You should have mentioned your location.
If you are interested in making yoghurt and selling (if you're in a good environment, I'd be more than willing to teach you and maybe other things I can sha.
Re: A Nairalander Graduates/birthday(photos) by Mirawonder007(m): 10:07am On Sep 22, 2021
Congrats ,wishing all the gud luck in this world

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Graduates/birthday(photos) by rayzar(m): 10:11am On Sep 22, 2021
Congratulations Great Makurdian We Steady Repping

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Graduates/birthday(photos) by Halleluyah121(m): 10:14am On Sep 22, 2021
Congratulations
More success ahead
Re: A Nairalander Graduates/birthday(photos) by Anuoluwa12345(f): 10:24am On Sep 22, 2021
Why call him a sadist??, What if he has an opportunity for him, maybe that's why he asked for his course of study.
Umaruxoxo:
u be sadist ?

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Graduates/birthday(photos) by Nobody: 10:27am On Sep 22, 2021
chinchonglee:
Dnt celebrate yet bro.
Your country is a mess.

Even when i graduated, I didn't celebrate or take any useless pictures.

During NYSC, the same thing cos i know the deep messy labour market/economy i was abt facing..

Thank God for me today.
Amen. I tap into that GRACE. Life after sch is an entirely new phase of existence, it takes a lot of courage to pull through.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Graduates/birthday(photos) by Tomek09(m): 10:39am On Sep 22, 2021
Congratulations. More wins
Re: A Nairalander Graduates/birthday(photos) by xtremeTall(m): 10:41am On Sep 22, 2021
Congrats
Re: A Nairalander Graduates/birthday(photos) by Thanos5555: 10:46am On Sep 22, 2021
congraTULATIONS BRO, ENJOY THE DAY AND PREPARE AHEAD FOR GREATER ACCOMPLISHMENTS
Re: A Nairalander Graduates/birthday(photos) by Iamagoodgirll: 10:51am On Sep 22, 2021
Congratulations

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Graduates/birthday(photos) by seanjy4konji: 10:56am On Sep 22, 2021
Congrats....

What lies ahead in Nigeria is WAR...I hope you are ready for the war ahead....

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Graduates/birthday(photos) by Hemanwel(m): 10:56am On Sep 22, 2021
OP, congratulations to you! I guess you graduated from Uniben.

My advice to you is:

Considering your age, please don't stop at having only a Bsc certificate. The labour market is highly competitive and saturated. Bsc certificate is as common as Pure Water now. We have a lot of first-class graduates roaming the streets. I know of an Economics graduate (with 2:1) working as Fuel Attendant in a petrol station. So, try getting certifications. Don't even think of doing Masters just yet, or consider getting married now. Pls don't!

I wish you all the best!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Graduates/birthday(photos) by Kexman99: 10:58am On Sep 22, 2021
Bilabong:
Congrats
congrats
Re: A Nairalander Graduates/birthday(photos) by SLADsys: 11:05am On Sep 22, 2021
Umaruxoxo:
u be sadist ?

If you don't have anything sensible to post/comment, why don't you just read and pass.
Re: A Nairalander Graduates/birthday(photos) by Supreme145(m): 11:15am On Sep 22, 2021
TurnNewLeaf:
course of study?
Bsc(ED) Statistics/Computer Science
Re: A Nairalander Graduates/birthday(photos) by Supreme145(m): 11:16am On Sep 22, 2021
CampussNews:
Abeg Siggy come look something... Which of them in that picture is celebrating?
cool
Re: A Nairalander Graduates/birthday(photos) by Supreme145(m): 11:17am On Sep 22, 2021
chinchonglee:
Dnt celebrate yet bro.
Your country is a mess.

During NYSC, the same thing cos i know the deep messy labour market/economy i was abt facing..

Thank God for me today.
I already know all that but if I'm not celebrating graduation I can still celebrate my birthday naa
Re: A Nairalander Graduates/birthday(photos) by Supreme145(m): 11:18am On Sep 22, 2021
iamyemiakins:
Who be who?
Abi na you dey grab that banny from behind?
grin
Re: A Nairalander Graduates/birthday(photos) by Crenzywilliams(m): 12:06pm On Sep 22, 2021
Congratulations bru. I wish u all the best
Re: A Nairalander Graduates/birthday(photos) by Funkybabee(f): 12:17pm On Sep 22, 2021
Congratulations bro

Good job shall be it portion in Jesus name
Re: A Nairalander Graduates/birthday(photos) by jelil01: 12:22pm On Sep 22, 2021
Supreme145:

I already know all that but if I'm not celebrating graduation I can still celebrate my birthday naa
No mind that guy abeg. Na only u knw wetin your eyes see.

Celebration na 4 winners.
More wins Mannn
Re: A Nairalander Graduates/birthday(photos) by ofiko123(m): 12:28pm On Sep 22, 2021
Congratulations to the person..
Re: A Nairalander Graduates/birthday(photos) by IncredibleWrite: 12:38pm On Sep 22, 2021
chinchonglee:
Dnt celebrate yet bro.
Your country is a mess.

Thank God for me today.
Stupid advice. @Op Celebrate your little wins no matter how small.

Each milestone you celebrate gears your mind towards accomplishing more. It's a psychological thing.

But while you celebrate, don't act oblivious of the reality waiting for you outside. Always have a plan. Be determined and resilient because life is tough.

Wishing you the best in your endeavors!

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Graduates/birthday(photos) by Goldbw122(m): 12:43pm On Sep 22, 2021
Congratulation to you, more blessings come to who knows how to appreciate.
Re: A Nairalander Graduates/birthday(photos) by Younghacka(m): 12:46pm On Sep 22, 2021
Congratulations Brother
Re: A Nairalander Graduates/birthday(photos) by chinchonglee(m): 12:49pm On Sep 22, 2021
IncredibleWrite:
Stupid advice. @Op Celebrate your little wins no matter how small.

Each milestone you celebrate gears your mind towards accomplishing more. It's a psychological thing.

But while you celebrate, don't act oblivious of the reality waiting for you outside. Always have a plan. Be determined and resilient because life is tough.

Wishing you the best in your endeavors!

I knw I'd see foolish pple like you trying to claim itk.

I see you are a child who knws ntn

All graduates from poor homes without connection have 10% chance of making it in this economy, matter how tough you think you are.
Re: A Nairalander Graduates/birthday(photos) by Newboss(m): 12:50pm On Sep 22, 2021
That girl toto go sweet o. OP, you dey fûck her abi? Correct guy. Forget degree, lash that toto well

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Odukoya And Agbaire Win Linux Scholarships / Palindromes: Let's Catch Some Fun / Waec Announces 2018 New Rules On Examination Malpractice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.