Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,741 members, 7,851,547 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:20 PM

Disconnection Of Telecom Services Has Reduced Banditry In Katsina: Masari: VIDEO - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Disconnection Of Telecom Services Has Reduced Banditry In Katsina: Masari: VIDEO (8668 Views)

Matawalle Directs Restoration Of Telecom Services In Gusau Metropolis / Insecurity: NCC Orders Shutdown of Telecom Sites In Zamfara State For 2 Weeks / A North-West Governor Is Sponsoring Banditry In The Zone - APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Disconnection Of Telecom Services Has Reduced Banditry In Katsina: Masari: VIDEO by Mathew4257: 4:57pm On Sep 22, 2021
wallstreetnews:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ErFWGkhsB0

Katsina State Governor, Aminu Masari, has explained why cutting mobile telecommunication networks in the state has helped reduce banditry.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CUIAkLBoaee/?utm_medium=copy_link

Ona business . Banditry and Boko Haram is Northerners crude oil

1 Like

Re: Disconnection Of Telecom Services Has Reduced Banditry In Katsina: Masari: VIDEO by Nobody: 4:57pm On Sep 22, 2021
Cave men, cave people.
Re: Disconnection Of Telecom Services Has Reduced Banditry In Katsina: Masari: VIDEO by Sirjamo: 4:57pm On Sep 22, 2021
PDP rats are not interested in the reduction of banditry, they want it to continue, otherwise, there will be nothing to campaign with in 2023 when their slave master, Atiku of Cameroon will waste his money again.
Re: Disconnection Of Telecom Services Has Reduced Banditry In Katsina: Masari: VIDEO by chiedonedoor(m): 5:00pm On Sep 22, 2021
Actually it also has it advantage and disadvantage, though it reduces criminal activities and at the same time affected people business.
Christ is coming soon, as the state have taken measure to reduce criminal activities also take measure to avoid hell by coming to repentance.
Re: Disconnection Of Telecom Services Has Reduced Banditry In Katsina: Masari: VIDEO by Terrier99: 5:02pm On Sep 22, 2021
Back to pre 2000s. Civilisation is a curse to these Talibans.
Re: Disconnection Of Telecom Services Has Reduced Banditry In Katsina: Masari: VIDEO by Akpuobi1: 5:02pm On Sep 22, 2021
J
Re: Disconnection Of Telecom Services Has Reduced Banditry In Katsina: Masari: VIDEO by Terrier99: 5:03pm On Sep 22, 2021
Sirjamo:
PDP rats are not interested in the reduction of banditry, they want it to continue, otherwise, there will be nothing to campaign with in 2023 when their slave master, Atiku of Cameroon will waste his money again.

Jamiu, you keep typing like an irredeemable idiot. Masari was also in PDP, so your foolish rant affects him too.
That aside, you fools in Apc should learn from the idiots in PDP. We are not interested in reduction of banditry, only idiots tout that as an achievement. You eradicate banditry.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Disconnection Of Telecom Services Has Reduced Banditry In Katsina: Masari: VIDEO by BruncleZuma: 5:07pm On Sep 22, 2021
grin grin grin grin
Re: Disconnection Of Telecom Services Has Reduced Banditry In Katsina: Masari: VIDEO by SenecaTheYonger: 5:09pm On Sep 22, 2021
I hope the East is learning from the North instead of envying them on their monopoly on voilence. This same Masari armed bandits and now he's crying to FG.

Stop arming subhumans, you can't hurt Buhari, not even in ten life times. YOu are only arming people that will later kill you when their finance runs out.
Re: Disconnection Of Telecom Services Has Reduced Banditry In Katsina: Masari: VIDEO by Jolite(m): 5:13pm On Sep 22, 2021
Betece:
Imagine this unfathomable fools trying to explicitly degenerate bisexually into something catastrophic .
I do not want to vibrate unexpectedly and necessarily ulterior calories in the engine paper .
How will the indigenes communicate without telemundo and accelerator ? undecided undecided
When do you said you stop smoking weed?
Re: Disconnection Of Telecom Services Has Reduced Banditry In Katsina: Masari: VIDEO by awa(m): 5:14pm On Sep 22, 2021
What is the essence of the NIN registration? So the able *Professor* Patami does not know anything about True Location Technology that can give you relatively every detail of Call and Called Parties during a Telecom conversation... 9ja who do us. I can provide this solution in the state if the Govt will pay for it
Re: Disconnection Of Telecom Services Has Reduced Banditry In Katsina: Masari: VIDEO by Sleekfingers: 5:16pm On Sep 22, 2021
wallstreetnews:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ErFWGkhsB0

Katsina State Governor, Aminu Masari, has explained why cutting mobile telecommunication networks in the state has helped reduce banditry.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CUIAkLBoaee/?utm_medium=copy_link

Sometimes I just wonder how these people reason......how will the people residing in that state will be able to communicate with their love ones, transaction business etc......olodo governor......
Re: Disconnection Of Telecom Services Has Reduced Banditry In Katsina: Masari: VIDEO by uvie66: 5:17pm On Sep 22, 2021
Kobojunkie:
How? undecided

How do you reduce banditry through cutting of communication channels? undecided
if you kidnap me how do you reach my people for ransom negotiation ?
Re: Disconnection Of Telecom Services Has Reduced Banditry In Katsina: Masari: VIDEO by uvie66: 5:18pm On Sep 22, 2021
Sleekfingers:

Sometimes I just wonder how these people reason......how will the people residing in that state will be able to communicate with their love ones, transaction business etc......olodo governor......
without security there is no business
Re: Disconnection Of Telecom Services Has Reduced Banditry In Katsina: Masari: VIDEO by Sirjamo: 5:19pm On Sep 22, 2021
Terrier99:

Jamiu, you keep typing like an irredeemable idiot. Masari was also in PDP, so your foolish rant affects him too.
That aside, you fools in Apc should learn from the idiots in PDP. We are not interested in reduction of banditry, only idiots tout that as an achievement. You eradicate banditry.
You are obviously one of the sewage rats I was talking about
Re: Disconnection Of Telecom Services Has Reduced Banditry In Katsina: Masari: VIDEO by Terrier99: 5:22pm On Sep 22, 2021
Sirjamo:
You are obviously one of the sewage rats I was talking about

Your father with rotten teeth begging for 5,000 tradermoni is a sewage rat, you this descendant of paupers.
Re: Disconnection Of Telecom Services Has Reduced Banditry In Katsina: Masari: VIDEO by Sleekfingers: 5:23pm On Sep 22, 2021
uvie66:
without security there is no business

You are right.....
But cutting of telecommunications is absurd.....can they set up a way to track those terrorists, by monitoring their calls etc ......abi wetin be the job of the Dss? They call work with those telecom companies.....
Re: Disconnection Of Telecom Services Has Reduced Banditry In Katsina: Masari: VIDEO by moriss33(m): 5:34pm On Sep 22, 2021
Thank you for reminding the fowl...that banditry needs to be eradicated not reduced.
Terrier99:

Re: Disconnection Of Telecom Services Has Reduced Banditry In Katsina: Masari: VIDEO by Babaken(m): 5:36pm On Sep 22, 2021
What of business lost.
Re: Disconnection Of Telecom Services Has Reduced Banditry In Katsina: Masari: VIDEO by sapientia(m): 5:40pm On Sep 22, 2021
Going back to stone age is now the solution?

You disconnected them so news can't reach us when bandits kidnap their victims

Re: Disconnection Of Telecom Services Has Reduced Banditry In Katsina: Masari: VIDEO by khalids: 5:47pm On Sep 22, 2021
These guys should just separate themselves from us and return to the stone age.....
Re: Disconnection Of Telecom Services Has Reduced Banditry In Katsina: Masari: VIDEO by Ahmeduana(m): 5:52pm On Sep 22, 2021
I was expecting to hear ELIMINATION instead of REDUCTION!!
Re: Disconnection Of Telecom Services Has Reduced Banditry In Katsina: Masari: VIDEO by Lightorder: 5:52pm On Sep 22, 2021
Backwardness has reduced banditry In katsina ooooo. Wait o , is it not same governor that was officially taking selfie with bandits??
Re: Disconnection Of Telecom Services Has Reduced Banditry In Katsina: Masari: VIDEO by Sheriman(m): 5:55pm On Sep 22, 2021
This Governor Masari no get sense at all
Re: Disconnection Of Telecom Services Has Reduced Banditry In Katsina: Masari: VIDEO by kayusely70(m): 5:59pm On Sep 22, 2021
Bbqekpa:
It shall never be well with Lord lugard undecided
AMEN and AMEN!
Re: Disconnection Of Telecom Services Has Reduced Banditry In Katsina: Masari: VIDEO by blaque7: 6:03pm On Sep 22, 2021
Who else finds it hard to believe that this is General Buhari's home state they are talking about here?
Re: Disconnection Of Telecom Services Has Reduced Banditry In Katsina: Masari: VIDEO by Blaqpsalm(m): 6:07pm On Sep 22, 2021
Who them this one dey fool...?
Re: Disconnection Of Telecom Services Has Reduced Banditry In Katsina: Masari: VIDEO by CSTRR: 6:39pm On Sep 22, 2021
Northerners have a low IQ.
Re: Disconnection Of Telecom Services Has Reduced Banditry In Katsina: Masari: VIDEO by eteba(m): 7:16pm On Sep 22, 2021
tolakush92:
God pls save our land

I’ll fix your phones and laptops at a pocket friendly price

I’m based in ikeja

Check my siggy for more info
Which phones, have u not heard they've disconnected telecom services.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023: Emir Of Dutse Endorses Amaechi For President / 2023: Egba Baales Endorse Segun Sowunmi Ahead Of Governorship Primaries / Senate Leadership: ACN, Minority Parties Reject Tinubu’s Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.