Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,809 members, 7,851,717 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:18 AM

Disconnection Of Telecom Services Has Reduced Banditry In Katsina: Masari: VIDEO - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Disconnection Of Telecom Services Has Reduced Banditry In Katsina: Masari: VIDEO (8671 Views)

Matawalle Directs Restoration Of Telecom Services In Gusau Metropolis / Insecurity: NCC Orders Shutdown of Telecom Sites In Zamfara State For 2 Weeks / A North-West Governor Is Sponsoring Banditry In The Zone - APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Disconnection Of Telecom Services Has Reduced Banditry In Katsina: Masari: VIDEO by izubext007: 7:28pm On Sep 22, 2021
It will only delay them in thier communication, but enhance thier communication secret.
Re: Disconnection Of Telecom Services Has Reduced Banditry In Katsina: Masari: VIDEO by israelmao(m): 7:41pm On Sep 22, 2021
It's funny and ridiculous that Nigerian intelligence agencies are helpless in tracking calls made and received by armed bandits and eventually tracing them to their locations even with telecommunication network in service but can track many Yahoo boys and their locations without shutting down telecommunication.

1 Like

Re: Disconnection Of Telecom Services Has Reduced Banditry In Katsina: Masari: VIDEO by Gift0099: 7:46pm On Sep 22, 2021
Really
Re: Disconnection Of Telecom Services Has Reduced Banditry In Katsina: Masari: VIDEO by berbs: 8:06pm On Sep 22, 2021
Lies.
Re: Disconnection Of Telecom Services Has Reduced Banditry In Katsina: Masari: VIDEO by dasparrow: 8:15pm On Sep 22, 2021
This same governor that is taking pictures with bandits? He better ask the telecoms to restore cell phone service to his state. He is not fooling anyone. At least not me.
Re: Disconnection Of Telecom Services Has Reduced Banditry In Katsina: Masari: VIDEO by 2kurupt(m): 8:19pm On Sep 22, 2021
Under-reported more or less
Re: Disconnection Of Telecom Services Has Reduced Banditry In Katsina: Masari: VIDEO by Nobody: 9:50pm On Sep 22, 2021
eteba:
Which phones, have u not heard they've disconnected telecom services.

How I’m still enjoying telecom services

I’m based in Lagos

1 Like

Re: Disconnection Of Telecom Services Has Reduced Banditry In Katsina: Masari: VIDEO by 77star: 11:30pm On Sep 22, 2021
Terrier99:

Your father with rotten teeth begging for 5,000 tradermoni is a sewage rat, you this descendant of paupers.
And u just murdered jamiu like this cheesy
E sweet, ah, I mean E choke
Re: Disconnection Of Telecom Services Has Reduced Banditry In Katsina: Masari: VIDEO by Tundex911: 12:49am On Sep 23, 2021
Indeed this Politicians are using the foolanis and hausa life run LUDO too much...

North is safe

Awon weyrey gbogbo

Smh
Re: Disconnection Of Telecom Services Has Reduced Banditry In Katsina: Masari: VIDEO by Kobojunkie: 1:56pm On Sep 23, 2021
uvie66:
if you kidnap me how do you reach my people for ransom negotiation ?
So nevermore the fact that I can send a messenger to your people to relay the message of the Kidnap still , the fact that I already kidnapped you no be banditry abi? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor Peter Obi Defend His Goverment Over Nasir El Rufai Accusations / Unending Reconstruction, Unending Agony On Lagos-Badagry Expressway / Uduaghan Had Health Challenges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.